Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? (16089 Views)

What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / When Last Did You Have Sex (pic's). / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by SarutobiEky(m): 10:02am On May 17, 2022
Every other day, stupid threads pop up like the head of an ugly snake.
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by SarutobiEky(m): 10:04am On May 17, 2022
Dorwadora:
Just now before he went left me to go to his place

I'm so in love kiss kiss kiss kiss.
should definitely end in pool of sugary tears.
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by DryMouth: 10:05am On May 17, 2022
Eaglesence:

No insults. Be a gentleman. Then you will meet your type.
I'm a very gentleman. I'm sorry for using bad words on her tho. She actually authoritatively said she can't use a public transport which got me so so pissed off.

1 Like

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by DryMouth: 10:10am On May 17, 2022
Medianna:

How do you guys do it?

One minute you're in love with the person and the next minute you change it for the person.
There are some behaviour I just can't tolerate.

Since she is so big to enter public transport why didn't she order an uber with her account?
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by DryMouth: 10:12am On May 17, 2022
SugarGirl44:

I salute your courage.
You dodged a bullet fr.
Whatever happened to her ordering Uber and paying as a way of showing support even if she can't add to the money for fixing your car.

You're very smart, people would still be having seconds thoughts about such matters, forgetting that she would be worse in later years.
Thanks.

You've jst highlighted my greatest fear. She would do worst in years to come.

1 Like

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Dorwadora(f): 10:13am On May 17, 2022
SarutobiEky:
should definitely end in pool of sugary tears.
Hating my happiness is your problem bro.... I'm happily in love... Oya take more hate pill angry angry
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by SarutobiEky(m): 10:23am On May 17, 2022
Dorwadora:
Hating my happiness is your problem bro.... I'm happily in love... Oya take more hate pill angry angry
who cares. I'm only warning you before hand.. instead of you to thank me.
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by edosignature(m): 10:47am On May 17, 2022
In truth... She's such a blessing.

Nikrose:
Wow she is indeed a good woman for this wonderful advice she gave you, women like her are rarelol best advice thanks kiss

1 Like

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Dorwadora(f): 10:59am On May 17, 2022
SarutobiEky:
who cares. I'm only warning you before hand.. instead of you to thank me.
No thanks for you bruh
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Agoziewin(m): 11:18am On May 17, 2022
Said as I breath
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by poweredcom(m): 11:27am On May 17, 2022
womenareapez:
true! Love can't be practise on those black female baboons. But if foreigner, I can say otherwise

You got a new Monika ....these mods self don't know your worth here ..your messages have helped many people and saved them from being leecched by these greedy naija gals
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Medianna(f): 11:40am On May 17, 2022
DryMouth:

There are some behaviour I just can't tolerate.

Since she is so big to enter public transport why didn't she order an uber with her account?

Hmmm you're anyway
But she's sorry na
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Sukkyy2010: 12:35pm On May 17, 2022
DryMouth:
No love anywhere...
I jst left a 3month relationship this morning.

We were supposed to go out yesterday, my car wasn't available due to some mechanical and maintenance issues so i took it to a repair shop. I told her to come to my house so that we can use public transport to our destination. The motherfucker opened her mouth to tell me she can't enter public transport, so she cancelled our plan. This is an idiot who dnt have/cant even afford to buy ordinary okada. Funny enough i met her in a BRT bus sef.

I jst called her this morning and informed her that I'm no longer interested in the relationship. I can't ignore this kind of redflag the idiot exhibited. She'll definitely leave me for another man if things aren't going well for me financially even if we have married.

I dnt ignore redflags during courtships
You definition of real man. I like your IQ and philosophy. Yet another sane real man.
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by DryMouth: 1:28pm On May 17, 2022
Sukkyy2010:

You definition of real man. I like your IQ and philosophy. Yet another sane real man.
Thanks bro!
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by DryMouth: 1:32pm On May 17, 2022
Medianna:

Hmmm you're anyway
But she's sorry na
I'm not in anyway asking her to beg for forgiveness...

That's her real character.
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by SarutobiEky(m): 2:06pm On May 17, 2022
Dorwadora:
No thanks for you bruh
Lol. No worry e go still clear for your eyes. Mark my words. grin
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Medianna(f): 3:23pm On May 17, 2022
DryMouth:

I'm not in anyway asking her to beg for forgiveness...

That's her real character.

If that's her real character then stay far pls
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Kreezkel(m): 3:39pm On May 17, 2022
I told her that i love her last week and she replied me saying, you don broke and you won borrow money abi?
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by MisterKennedy(m): 7:26pm On May 17, 2022
Nikrose:
Yo! Ladies and gentlemen, when last did you said I love you to your partner? undecided or you are tired of the relationship already cheesy

As for me I am single and not ready to mingle wink
Hi Rose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by MisterKennedy(m): 7:27pm On May 17, 2022
virginprincess:
We wen no get lover who we go com tell I love you na sad sad.
Please can I be your lover?
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by MisterKennedy(m): 7:30pm On May 17, 2022
DryMouth:
No love anywhere...
I jst left a 3month relationship this morning.

We were supposed to go out yesterday, my car wasn't available due to some mechanical and maintenance issues so i took it to a repair shop. I told her to come to my house so that we can use public transport to our destination. The motherfucker opened her mouth to tell me she can't enter public transport, so she cancelled our plan. This is an idiot who dnt have/cant even afford to buy ordinary okada. Funny enough i met her in a BRT bus sef.

I jst called her this morning and informed her that I'm no longer interested in the relationship. I can't ignore this kind of redflag the idiot exhibited. She'll definitely leave me for another man if things aren't going well for me financially even if we have married.

I dnt ignore redflags during courtships
Nice one bro
We need to humble them
Las las all they love is just the money
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by MisterKennedy(m): 7:31pm On May 17, 2022
Medianna:

Hmmm you're anyway
But she's sorry na
Hi Medianna
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by MisterKennedy(m): 7:33pm On May 17, 2022
Uniquetani1:
I tell myself "I love me" daily kiss
Please let me love you
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by MisterKennedy(m): 7:34pm On May 17, 2022
folake4u:
Where una dey see relationship enter sef? embarassed undecided
Folake please let me love you
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by NLPoliceWoman: 7:37pm On May 17, 2022
RTR
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by MisterKennedy(m): 7:37pm On May 17, 2022
Lamanii22:
Today
Hi Lamanii
How's your week going dear

1 Like

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by MisterKennedy(m): 7:40pm On May 17, 2022
WhiteLavender:
We don't even talk anymore, we don't even know what we argue about, don't even say I love you no more...saying how we feel is no longer allowed... �
The song comes to mind...
Hmmm. That's really bad.
Why did you both fall apart?

How's your week going dear
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by MisterKennedy(m): 7:40pm On May 17, 2022
WhiteLavender:
We don't even talk anymore, we don't even know what we argue about, don't even say I love you no more...saying how we feel is no longer allowed... �
The song comes to mind...
And ohbi forgot to mention. You really are so beautiful. As beautiful as Heaven.
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by MisterKennedy(m): 7:42pm On May 17, 2022
oprahwinneie:
Till I get a man to tell
Hi dear.. . Here I am. Please let me be your man... Please tell me you love me.
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Uniquetani1(f): 7:43pm On May 17, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Please let me love you

I am a Rev. Sister

1 Like

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Medianna(f): 7:52pm On May 17, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Hi Medianna
Greetings

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Episode 2 Leaks With Arya and Gendry Sex Scene ( Photos ) / Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! / Big Boobs Instagram Model Flaunting Full Curves While Cooking - I Almost Choked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.