Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? (16086 Views)

What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / When Last Did You Have Sex (pic's). / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 16, 2022
franxalive:

Aint got any partner kini undecided ... Still on the search cry
you will find grin don't give up

1 Like

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Connected1: 9:25pm On May 16, 2022
DryMouth:
No love anywhere...
I jst left a 3month relationship this morning.

We were supposed to go out yesterday, my car wasn't available due to some mechanical and maintenance issues so i took it to a repair shop. I told her to come to my house so that we can use public transport to our destination. The motherfucker opened her mouth to tell me she can't enter public transport, so she cancelled our plan. This is an idiot who dnt have/cant even afford to buy ordinary okada. Funny enough i met her in a BRT bus sef.

I jst called her this morning and informed her that I'm no longer interested in the relationship. I can't ignore this kind of redflag the idiot exhibited. She'll definitely leave me for another man if things aren't going well for me financially even if we have married.

I dnt ignore redflags during courtships
Lol

The Red flag here is that she must have boasted and oppressed some of her friends about her boyfriend having a nice car.

So shame won't allow her board a public transit because one of them might see her, she's materialistic.

That's just it.

Anyways I prefer that you maintain your decision.

5 Likes

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by logiccal: 9:27pm On May 16, 2022
About 2 hours ago
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:27pm On May 16, 2022
Naija girls are not date able..

1 Like

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 16, 2022
Okobola146:
just talk sey boyfriend dey hungry you for nairaland
Na you sabi undecided

1 Like

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by lomprico(m): 9:27pm On May 16, 2022
Yesterday
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by obinna58(m): 9:28pm On May 16, 2022
The more you appreciate people the more you depreciate, it's even worse when it comes to love matter

She go use you play ball and you go collect wotowoto.
Suicide go dey hungry you.

Don't say I love you to any woman only your kids deserve it.

8 Likes

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:28pm On May 16, 2022
Na then always they rush tell me. Although I no dey too believe them.
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 16, 2022
bluefilm:

You are single and not ready to mingle but yet you want to know what is happening in the lives of those who are in a relationship?

OK, Continue...

lol I just want to know the update na grin
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Akakanfirstclass(m): 9:29pm On May 16, 2022
From these comments...
I shock say una plenty for nairaland wey dey in love o..
With the manner our redpillers male and the the other gender be firing each other..
With the manner of break up news and divorce cases..
With the manner of uncountable scenarios inspiring trust issues in couples..
With the manner of marriage is scam theory that me seff have personally digested and belleful..
Yet,millions of nairalamders are SIMPly in love because love is of man's nature..
Even evil and wicked men have those they love.. The day you stop loving is the day you die

4 Likes

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by hashtagged(m): 9:29pm On May 16, 2022
Dorwadora:
Just now before he went left me to go to his place

I'm so in love kiss kiss kiss kiss.

Where una dey see this love
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 16, 2022
Yesterday, but she requested for it.
Its been long before that yesterday.
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Streetmovement(m): 9:29pm On May 16, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

A thread only for lovers

Me na I miss your big ass and beautiful body I dey talk o

Na to knack wetin no good cool

1 Like

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Divoc19(f): 9:30pm On May 16, 2022
I can't remember o. Guilty as charged

1 Like

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by kenearth50(m): 9:30pm On May 16, 2022
Last 2 years wey i get partner na him i talk am last
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by masterfactor(m): 9:30pm On May 16, 2022
stanliwise:

not so bro, I just want to love and still be in control of myself, that girl love is something else, like say she charmed me, I need to Red pills

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Connected1: 9:30pm On May 16, 2022
jaxxy:

I don't believe when a girl tells me I love u. Not even for a 2nd. undecided

It means nothing to me. I prefer she says it in her actions. I don't want to hear her telling me rubbish and lies when she doesn't know what love means.
Let me assume you are speaking of my ex girlfriend.

The I told her she doesn't know the meaning of love and don't even know how to love herself talk more of me, that night she wept like someone who lost a loved one after about 30 mins of seeing no remorse from me, she went home without saying goodbye.

4 Likes

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Divoc19(f): 9:31pm On May 16, 2022
I can't remember o. I plead guilty grin

1 Like

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Lamanii22(f): 9:32pm On May 16, 2022
Today

1 Like

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Vickym1(f): 9:33pm On May 16, 2022
DryMouth:
No love anywhere...

We were supposed to go out yesterday, my car wasn't available due to some mechanical and maintenance issues so i took it to a repair shop. I told her to come to my house so that we can use public transport to our destination. The motherfucker opened her mouth to tell me she can't enter public transport, so she cancelled our plan. This is an idiot who dnt have/cant even afford to buy ordinary okada. Funny enough i met her in a BRT bus sef.

I jst called her this morning and informed her that I'm no longer interested in the relationship. I can't ignore this kind of redflag the idiot exhibited. She'll definitely leave me for another man if things aren't going well for me financially even if we have married.

I dnt ignore redflags during courtships
Uncle be calming down na
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by prciouschika(f): 9:34pm On May 16, 2022
wunmi590:

The word "I Love you" shouldn't be said to each other everyday, hence it would lose it purpose and appreciativeness...

Myself and wify don't need to be singing it to each others ear everyday, we know we both love each other...

My woman is a joy to behold kiss

Wunmi wunmi cheesy did you serve in delta state, oshimili north LGA? Akwuwuigbo to be precise?
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by PrinceMajestic: 9:35pm On May 16, 2022
2019, to my then 17 year old white ex girlfriend Ch**n* Cartwright when she sent me her nudes, still got them though

1 Like

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Deltatoto: 9:35pm On May 16, 2022
Nikrose:
Yo! Ladies and gentlemen, when last did you said I love you to your partner? undecided or you are tired of the relationship already cheesy

As for me I am single and not ready to mingle wink
as a man pay ur woman’s bill leave love stories.
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by prciouschika(f): 9:36pm On May 16, 2022
[quote author=DryMouth post=112896706]No love anywhere...

I dnt ignore redflags during courtships [/quot

My gender sometimes sad ndo nna

1 Like

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by stanliwise(m): 9:36pm On May 16, 2022
masterfactor:

not so bro, I just want to love and still be in control of myself, that girl love is something else, like say she charmed me, I need to Red pills
Them nor dey tell person.
Learning from people who have little to no experience in family hood or love. The only real question is she worth it?
Are there people who could offer what she would? Everything na value for this life
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 16, 2022
...a few minutes ago...to my wife.
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by zahrach: 9:37pm On May 16, 2022
Love is not by saying it
But from the heart

I can say I love u but I may no mean it
50% of people that say I love u don't even mean it

1 Like

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Chuksyno(m): 9:38pm On May 16, 2022
Under this economical harmattan you still dey talk of love. Zukwanike!

2 Likes

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by micaluk: 9:39pm On May 16, 2022
we believe in breakfast,so no time to say I love you

3 Likes

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Papadoh(m): 9:39pm On May 16, 2022
I don't know bruv. It's kinda hard to say "I love you" to an imaginary person, innit?

3 Likes

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Ahmed0336(m): 9:39pm On May 16, 2022
Honestly I think last 7 years undecided

To my wife.

3 Likes

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Larrysung(m): 9:40pm On May 16, 2022
folake4u:
Where una dey see relationship enter sef? embarassed undecided
enter anyone... Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Big Boobs Instagram Model Flaunting Full Curves While Cooking - I Almost Choked! / Game Of Thrones Episode 2 Leaks With Arya and Gendry Sex Scene ( Photos ) / Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.