Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,397 members, 7,830,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex (90503 Views)

Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by chukwuibuipob: 6:03am On May 17, 2022
sad
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Graceman444: 6:03am On May 17, 2022
Overexcited fans drags cash dollars with Dababy ;Das he arrives Lagos...a fan also advised him to hold his phone tight cool grin

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BceP_8-T8XQ
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by solsticey2k3(m): 6:03am On May 17, 2022
You see I noticed that the things I used to do before, that seemed normal or regular to me, became stupid, and foolery to me after I became a new being.
Not perfect yet, but at least a new being in Jesus Christ.
Not intending to preach, but the truth must be told. The entirety of your life takes a massive turnaround when you become a new being. Old things will definitely pass away.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by MrCover: 6:04am On May 17, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Cutehector(m): 6:06am On May 17, 2022
mumumugu:
During sex, let the woman be ontop let the man be stationary let's see who gets tired
wisdom will never depart from you. There has never been any lady who didnt get tired from cowgirl position. They always get tired man

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by sematec(m): 6:06am On May 17, 2022
Sharing of sexual content of all forms should be speedily banned in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by AdeniyiA(m): 6:07am On May 17, 2022
Who do men gain in such sex? A moment of pleasure?
He looses everything

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by bakila: 6:08am On May 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I know you all will say this niggar Ain't no real niggar
Or rather he is a pussy ass niggar

But the truth is naturally baby girls are stronger than us during sex except if we get into that inebriated state...probably alcohol or drugs...that we can defeat them

But without inebriated state then naturally we cannot drill that hole.....

That place have no elastic limit.....just do small and get up

Baby girls are stronger than us during coitus...it is a fact we men must know
They can reach multiple orgasm...their refractory period is just seconds...I mean they can get to orgasm and get aroused again immediately

But for men....our refractory period takes time...and every orgasm causes weakness and tiredness...which means it takes 30 minutes to hours before we can get aroused again
Scientifically stated by the Bomba online.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by rolams(m): 6:09am On May 17, 2022
This generation sha!

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by WatchYourSix: 6:11am On May 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

But the truth is naturally baby girls are stronger than us during sex except if we get into that inebriated state...probably alcohol or drugs...that we can defeat them

They can reach multiple orgasm...their refractory period is just seconds...I mean they can get to orgasm and get aroused again immediately

But for men....our refractory period takes time...and every orgasm causes weakness and tiredness...which means it takes 30 minutes to hours before we can get aroused again

Women are not stronger than men....its appears that way because Most Women dont do anything during sex...they either just lie down or kneel down why men do all the work...
You do the jacking and the pounding...why wont the man get tired...
Tell a lady to ride díck for 2 minutes ...they don crash by 7 seconds...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by SaturnNick(m): 6:12am On May 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by moneyissweet(m): 6:13am On May 17, 2022
A shameless person can hardly be ashamed.

Hehehehe

dollynnn:
Shameless generation!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:13am On May 17, 2022
Dey there, na did your boyfriend the first like that
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Mokason288(m): 6:13am On May 17, 2022
Benwallt:
the guy looks dead. Edo girls nor get one atom of shame in them
ALL OF THEM

I know this because my babymama is EDO

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by chymes0359(m): 6:15am On May 17, 2022
So this is someone's daughter achievement in Life.

To the point bringing her dirt to Online.

End time Knacking..

If this guy now die Knacking this girl, How do he stand to his maker to say this is what killed me..

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by adecz: 6:16am On May 17, 2022
She looks like a nympho .. ☹️

6 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by drlateef: 6:18am On May 17, 2022
God! It’s time for this world to end. Otherwise nobody will qualify to enter paradise at this rate of decadence in society.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by MartinsD12(m): 6:23am On May 17, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1420113/don-knack-tire-lady-shares-video-tired-boyfriend-marathon-sx-photos/

Fake asssss niggarrr way never chop belleful go dey carry woman, make him thank God say him no die in the process, all these borehole ladies way dey find who them go kill , no shame at all
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by annisy(f): 6:24am On May 17, 2022
Shameless generation!!!
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by legendmoney(m): 6:24am On May 17, 2022
mumumugu:
During sex, let the woman be ontop let the man be stationary let's see who gets tired
Make your wisdom no choke you grin grin
You no be today Man.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by zedegit: 6:25am On May 17, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1420113/don-knack-tire-lady-shares-video-tired-boyfriend-marathon-sx-photos/

Which kind knacking if not laced with juju can leave a man like this. Fear women.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Nadeol: 6:27am On May 17, 2022
Shameless thing....
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Shebbs: 6:31am On May 17, 2022
Alot Of Nigerian Girls Are Really Really Useless, They Have Nothing To Offer A Man Apart From Their Overused Pussies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by brainycaleb(m): 6:32am On May 17, 2022
I am friends with that girl on tiktok, she sells erotic medicines and female body enhancing drugs, this video is purely cap, aimed at marketing her wares.
Immediately i saw this video on my tiktok, i knew they were just acting!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Benwallt(m): 6:33am On May 17, 2022
Mokason288:

ALL OF THEM

I know this because my babymama is EDO
your experience is first hand. We present them like this

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by LordVarys1: 6:35am On May 17, 2022
PerfectStranger:
...only thing they know. Useless farm tool.
And the idi.ot guy loose guard.

Tomorrow now she'll be singing "carry me dey go, Jehovah carry me dey go my husband house" in church grin
grin
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by annyz: 6:35am On May 17, 2022
Until he dies in your hands only then will you know what u have done to your life.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by saxby(f): 6:36am On May 17, 2022
Na wa, sex is meant to be enjoyed, it's not a competition abeg.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by toujurs: 6:36am On May 17, 2022
Wait o, Boyfriend? Omo this babes dn dey get mind o. Person go see this video and still marry this one like this. Hmmm
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by moshuur(m): 6:36am On May 17, 2022
let d girl stay ontop for just 5 min...dem no born am well.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by tonyson010(m): 6:40am On May 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

But the truth is naturally baby girls are stronger than us during sex except if we get into that inebriated state...probably alcohol or drugs...then we can defeat them

true but he is still a foolish one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.