Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex (90509 Views)

Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by asiga(m): 6:40am On May 17, 2022
He will die for nothing
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Plugsk(m): 6:42am On May 17, 2022
Wetin come be this one na. angry must they put everything online. Nawa
dollynnn:
Shameless generation!
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by dazzlingd(m): 6:49am On May 17, 2022
PerfectStranger:
...only thing they know. Useless farm tool.
And the idi.ot guy loose guard.

Tomorrow now she'll be singing "carry me dey go, Jehovah carry me dey go my husband house" in church grin

Carry me dey go, jehovah carry me dey go my husband house grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Enny2013(f): 6:49am On May 17, 2022
Wots wrong wt dis generation?
Dis is Wot our forefathers did in secret fah!

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by everythinggirly(f): 6:53am On May 17, 2022
Shameless generation indeed!
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by BigYash: 6:55am On May 17, 2022
Felimax:
For your mind!
I don't know why some guys just loose guard. See wetin render you powerless!

You cannot be carrying the bucket throughout without getting tired. Oga, if you had given her that bucket for only 5mins she won't even be making a video how much more mocking.

Vexed!
Dem no born her well na. She go dey breathe up and down. The guy no wise. Take a look at him na ,and you will know he is a fool.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Burgerlomo: 6:55am On May 17, 2022
dollynnn:
Shameless generation!

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Kajaard: 6:55am On May 17, 2022
Shameless generation.

Later after some years of hoeing you will find them in Shiloh or in church singing: God please locate my husband for me.

Thunder fire them. Idiots angry
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by kingyakos: 6:55am On May 17, 2022
Useless girl and foolish boy.....
toto wey dog dey f**k na it u go put prick
Nothing for this life fit make me f**k any naija girl again

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by faithfull18(f): 6:59am On May 17, 2022
Smh.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by bonnyhope: 6:59am On May 17, 2022
This generation is cursed
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Nobody: 7:01am On May 17, 2022
Na small prick dey quick tire.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:08am On May 17, 2022
You nack Pussy wey no get meter embarassed
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by ndukwejoe(m): 7:09am On May 17, 2022
thank God he is still alive,go and ask most older men who exited on active service,you wanted to dare a woman.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:15am On May 17, 2022
And this is the next Competition or challenge in the Zoo. It is finished! If you want to become somebody, move to the nearest country or somewhere faraway from the Zoo because if you stayed back, the Zoo will swallow your destiny! See human beings com animals...

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by illuminutty: 7:16am On May 17, 2022
Skit makers do too much these days.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Handsum64: 7:16am On May 17, 2022
All these wayward Christians won't hide their waywardness.
They will celebrate this and kick against marrying them out young
Hypocrites
I spit on you

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Theone123: 7:18am On May 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I know you all will say this niggar Ain't no real niggar
Or rather he is a pussy ass niggar

But the truth is naturally baby girls are stronger than us during sex except if we get into that inebriated state...probably alcohol or drugs...then we can defeat them

But without inebriated state then naturally we cannot drill that hole.....

That place have no elastic limit.....just do small and get up

Baby girls are stronger than us during coitus...it is a fact we men must know
They can reach multiple orgasm...their refractory period is just seconds...I mean they can get to orgasm and get aroused again immediately

But for men....our refractory period takes time...and every orgasm causes weakness and tiredness...which means it takes 30 minutes to hours before we can get aroused again

Slawormir know book like this? cheesy
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Passionate888: 7:19am On May 17, 2022
dollynnn:
Shameless generation!
The future has gone to the dogs

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by jaymichael(m): 7:19am On May 17, 2022
azraeljaheel:
Excess alcohol and drugs plus marathon sex with a shameless person will always result into this

Na who get money dey get erection
You no lie.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Truvelisback(m): 7:19am On May 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

But the truth is naturally baby girls are stronger than us during sex except if we get into that inebriated state...probably alcohol or drugs...then we can defeat them

They can reach multiple orgasm...their refractory period is just seconds...I mean they can get to orgasm and get aroused again immediately

But for men....our refractory period takes time...and every orgasm causes weakness and tiredness...which means it takes 30 minutes to hours before we can get aroused again
Why won't they be stronger than us in sex? U think say to Fvck na small work? Men do 98% of the stress during sex while women do 2% or less than. Their own is to just lie down like a log of wood and spread their legs like mattress for u to Fvck. The truth is that women don't have the strenght to do the movement. That's why most women don't to ride for long or do what the man is doing during sex.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by ocdeut(m): 7:20am On May 17, 2022
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Lazenby007(m): 7:20am On May 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I think sey you be one bad nigga for dis kain thing before. See as you dey take style confess. Chai !!
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by ozo13(m): 7:22am On May 17, 2022
mumumugu:
During sex, let the woman be ontop let the man be stationary let's see who gets tired
no allow woman break ur penis ooo by being on top.one funny moves from her like this fit cause penile fracture.
Jus jejeli do the small u fit do leave am

7 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by sukkot: 7:22am On May 17, 2022
she done collect him destiny. see as she vibrant while the guy done die cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by HardMirror(m): 7:24am On May 17, 2022
mumumugu:
During sex, let the woman be ontop let the man be stationary let's see who gets tired
you have said it all. The man will be doing all the work and the girl would be claiming she is stronger.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by mickyeddi(m): 7:27am On May 17, 2022
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Johel(m): 7:29am On May 17, 2022
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by CSTRR: 7:30am On May 17, 2022
Look at her looking older than her age due to excessive premarital sex

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by otunbabrown: 7:30am On May 17, 2022
Something must kill a man.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Johel(m): 7:31am On May 17, 2022
Cadamlk:
No more shame! Every nonsense must be on social media

It's really disgusting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.