Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex (90497 Views)

Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Felimax(m): 1:01pm On May 17, 2022
joshuaidibia:

Ph boy.. graduated from Delsu

Na so joor!
Orientation dey show for your body!

Are you presently in PH?
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by EmmyDJourno: 1:03pm On May 17, 2022
Nat404:
don't mind that guy. grin

He thinks lasting long on bed is a mirage.

Abi oO, I no dey even worry about sex again coz it brings problems for me
I pray God shows me mercy and gives me my wife make I rest
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by MrSensor(m): 1:06pm On May 17, 2022
annisy:
Shameless generation!!!
you be copy cat?
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Nat404: 1:07pm On May 17, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

Abi oO, I no dey even worry about sex again coz it brings problems for me
I pray God shows me mercy and gives me my wife make I rest
Yeah. me too. cheesy
Let God show me mercy coz I have sinned against God. cheesy

I used to have many girlfriends before, more than 20 women.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by VirileNelly2420: 1:10pm On May 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I know you all will say this niggar Ain't no real niggar
Or rather he is a pussy ass niggar

But the truth is naturally baby girls are stronger than us during sex except if we get into that inebriated state...probably alcohol or drugs...then we can defeat them

But without inebriated state then naturally we cannot drill that hole.....

That place have no elastic limit.....just do small and get up

Baby girls are stronger than us during coitus...it is a fact we men must know
They can reach multiple orgasm...their refractory period is just seconds...I mean they can get to orgasm and get aroused again immediately

But for men....our refractory period takes time...and every orgasm causes weakness and tiredness...which means it takes 30 minutes to hours before we can get aroused again
Hmmm, 30mins/hours...? Dat should be for old men, not young blood. I can com back within 2-5mins. 5 turns upwards... There comes the virile in d Nelly. wink
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by VirileNelly2420: 1:14pm On May 17, 2022
decatalyst:

He is a damned niggar!

See as werey carry head up like someone on life support machine grin

Akuya don disgrace eim ancestors.

One comrade down! One comrade down!! I repeat, one comrade down!!!

Requesting immediate evacuation. Over!
Hahahahaha.
Abeg o...
Copied! Over!! grin
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Nat404: 1:19pm On May 17, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Hmmm, 30mins/hours...? Dat should be for old men, not young blood. I can com back within 2-5mins. 5 turns upwards... There comes the virile in d Nelly. wink
We r talking abt straight 2 hrs without releasing and babe screaming in pleasure, saying all sorts of sweet things. Even at a time, I broke her and blood was coming out. Haha. Let me not say it. God, plz forgive me.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by VirileNelly2420: 1:21pm On May 17, 2022
mumumugu:
During sex, let the woman be ontop let the man be stationary let's see who gets tired
If u like, stay underground. Once u ejaculate, na beta energy u got bursted!
Sex works not just d body, but d soul also. So, giving out(ejaculation) shuts men down momentarily.

Masturbation can even make u weak and fall asleep after the act, talk more of multiple ejaculation.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by emmyluizzz: 1:31pm On May 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I know you all will say this niggar Ain't no real niggar
Or rather he is a pussy ass niggar

But the truth is naturally baby girls are stronger than us during sex except if we get into that inebriated state...probably alcohol or drugs...then we can defeat them

But without inebriated state then naturally we cannot drill that hole.....

That place have no elastic limit.....just do small and get up

Baby girls are stronger than us during coitus...it is a fact we men must know
They can reach multiple orgasm...their refractory period is just seconds...I mean they can get to orgasm and get aroused again immediately

But for men....our refractory period takes time...and every orgasm causes weakness and tiredness...which means it takes 30 minutes to hours before we can get aroused again

just say women no dey tire quick..stop speaking unnecessary grammar
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by VirileNelly2420: 1:33pm On May 17, 2022
gonkin:
She never meet grin. He's probably the size of a toothbrush with the stamina of a 90 year old grandpa.
My broda, I used to sound like u, but av seen and believed. I neva believed it was possible.
Have u tried meeting an ovulating nympho?
Oh my gosh! U go gree by force!

No matter how hard u're pounding, dey would keep saying harder. Nd wen u gave out after close to one hour of non-stop pounding, dey would be begging u not to cum yet, nd would b angry u stopped dem on d way.
Same process dey expect from u for not less dan 5 straight rounds o...
Bro, dis no b take tell, I've seen and believed.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by VirileNelly2420: 1:34pm On May 17, 2022
emmyluizzz:

just say women no dey tire quick..stop speaking unnecessary grammar
No b all, some don't even have d strength to go more dan two rounds...
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by mrkings84(m): 1:43pm On May 17, 2022
And this made front page, shit
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by EmmyDJourno: 1:44pm On May 17, 2022
Nat404:
Yeah. me too. cheesy
Let God show me mercy coz I have sinned against God. cheesy

I used to have many girlfriends before, more than 20 women.

Mehhnn, the biggest problem when you want to stop is free knacks, especially with all those good girls that like to smoke and Bleep
I need wife on God, it go too sweet
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Nat404: 1:53pm On May 17, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

Mehhnn, the biggest problem when you want to stop is free knacks, especially with all those good girls that like to smoke and Bleep
I need wife on God, it go too sweet
hahahaha. one of my niggas is dating the daughter of third man after VP of a country, not Nigeria but another nigga wants me to talk to d gurl so she can break up with him. Men are bad sha.

I have d girl's phone no coz she always calls me whenever she has misunderstanding wit my frend. Am like a big brother to her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by EmmyDJourno: 2:13pm On May 17, 2022
Nat404:
hahahaha. one of my niggas is dating the daughter of third man after VP of a country, not Nigeria but another nigga wants me to talk to d gurl so she can break up with him. Men are bad sha.

I have d girl's phone no coz she always calls me whenever she has misunderstanding wit my frend. Am like a big brother to her.

Bro you go knack am oO
Anything that makes the guy stop giving her, she would turn to you
The girl worth am sha, just stay, if the guy slip you enter, establish yourself then anything can happen
Just have money as a man, that’s the Koko
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Nat404: 2:26pm On May 17, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

Bro you go knack am oO
Anything that makes the guy stop giving her, she would turn to you
The girl worth am sha, just stay, if the guy slip you enter, establish yourself then anything can happen
Just have money as a man, that’s the Koko
lol...u r a bad boy. I knw but honestly, I'm tired of women n would settle down soon. I need a woman who won't monitor me.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by EmmyDJourno: 2:31pm On May 17, 2022
Nat404:
lol...u r a bad boy. I knw but honestly, I'm tired of women n would settle down soon. I need a woman who won't monitor me.

If they are into you they would, it’s inevitable
I believe if she is someone doing something you can talk about everyday, you would want to be around her
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 17, 2022
Eleponblue:

Idiot! Am already hapily married! Oponu!!!!!
Very soon now she go begin go from church to church disturbing prayer warriors���

Iwu ezigbote onye Ara, na you dey the picture that was posted? You no get sense at all at all.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 17, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Idi.ot. I'm sure you're among those retired olosho in that video. After rejecting ambitious men, you're now going to church to disturb God. Ogun kill you there!

Nne gi bu ezigbote retired olosho! Nna before you finished your secondary school, I don get two kids.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 17, 2022
bizzibodi:

He is useless because he is pfucking tired abii?

Yea, cus he's engaging in fornication. The both 'are useless' so you can be happy.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by IamGreen1(f): 3:14pm On May 17, 2022
dollynnn:
Shameless generation!

Shameless abi abi, I do secretly pray everyday for my kids to have shame because the rate at which I see how shameless some ladies are even with their parents is so worrisome. It's one of worse things that could happen to anyone. I'm grateful that my upbringing is good.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by rickleye: 3:23pm On May 17, 2022
Must the whole world know your business !
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by annisy(f): 3:33pm On May 17, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy :Dcopy who know road!! Abi you know Sabi road again? ����
MrSensor:
you be copy cat?
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by gonkin(m): 3:40pm On May 17, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

My broda, I used to sound like u, but av seen and believed. I neva believed it was possible.
Have u tried meeting an ovulating nympho?
Oh my gosh! U go gree by force!

No matter how hard u're pounding, dey would keep saying harder. Nd wen u gave out after close to one hour of non-stop pounding, dey would be begging u not to cum yet, nd would b angry u stopped dem on d way.
Same process dey expect from u for not less dan 5 straight rounds o...
Bro, dis no b take tell, I've seen and believed.

That's the thing. U see I used to be a chronic masturbator so I knew how to hold back my climax. Ejaculation makes u suddenly lose energy but when u can hold back your cum it won't be just pound and push. It would be more like exercise or riding the underground railway. I only did 5 rounds when I started having sex and I was a late bloomer, I was a fuck3n goat with high urges now its 2 rounds in 80mins or maybe more, 3 rounds in 2 hours. Everything na mind. The key is not to focus on your climax. Focus on hers. Once she's satisfied then u can cum all u want, its a sad scene when u are tired and she wants more. Like I said SHE NEVER MEET.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by dollynnn(f): 4:04pm On May 17, 2022
IamGreen1:

Shameless abi abi, I do secretly pray everyday for my kids to have shame because the rate at which I see how shameless some ladies are even with their parents is so worrisome. It's one of worse things that could happen to anyone. I'm grateful that my upbringing is good.
A life without an atom of shame is worrisome
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Gee64: 4:21pm On May 17, 2022
Don't play the hero on the bed, una nor go hear.
You wan die inside towtow abi?
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by kelspinall(m): 4:34pm On May 17, 2022
focus on the right spots and watch her plead for a break...this guy don shame us
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by VirileNelly2420: 4:42pm On May 17, 2022
Nat404:
We r talking abt straight 2 hrs without releasing and babe screaming in pleasure, saying all sorts of sweet things. Even at a time, I broke her and blood was coming out. Haha. Let me not say it. God, plz forgive me.
Am not talking about how long u last pounding, am talking about how long it takes before u com back hard after giving out.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by VirileNelly2420: 4:47pm On May 17, 2022
Nat404:
...also, u breaking her isn't a sign of ur sexual rigidity. Ur gals fountain is dry.
She no dey produce water again... Na friction cause am. grin grin grin.
My baby na Imo river. grin she no dey dry.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by united101: 5:11pm On May 17, 2022
even at that
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Kunlevic1984(m): 5:14pm On May 17, 2022
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Aaay: 5:24pm On May 17, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? / Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.