Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex (90502 Views)

Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Okobola146: 5:24pm On May 17, 2022
See as the guy resemble seun
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by WatchYourSix: 5:28pm On May 17, 2022
Ninisun:

Maybe you find it difficult to understand English. Feed well first before embarking on a marathon s.ex, more you can't even buy my breakfast on a norm

...You women can be funny........so this is supposed to be an insult that i cant buy you breakfast....?? Becos na shark or dolphin you dey eat for breakfast

The old me would have seized the opportunity to show off or get into your pants...but i dont jump in any type of pvssy any more...neither do i buy breakfast for any type of girl....so you are technically right....i cant buy you breakfast on a norm...

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by IamGreen1(f): 5:34pm On May 17, 2022
dollynnn:

A life without an atom of shame is worrisome

Very very worrisome sis

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Nat404: 5:39pm On May 17, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

...also, u breaking her isn't a sign of ur sexual rigidity. Ur gals fountain is dry.
She no dey produce water again... Na friction cause am. grin grin grin.
My baby na Imo river. grin she no dey dry.
What I mean here is I broke her cervix and blood was coming out. I almost got myself into trouble. When she went to the hospital, the female doctor was just staring at me. cheesy

IMO River? Hahahahaha.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 17, 2022
WatchYourSix:

...You women can be funny........so this is supposed to be an insult that i cant buy you breakfast....?? Becos na shark or dolphin you dey eat for breakfast

The old me would have seized the opportunity to show off or get into your pants...but i dont jump in any type of pvssy any more...neither do i buy breakfast for any type of girl....so you are technically right....i cant buy you breakfast on a norm...

You just displayed how old you are. Can you write without typing 'olosho, pussy or whatever'? Abeg face who face you cus you no reach.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 17, 2022
Eleponblue:

Idiot! Am already hapily married! Oponu!!!!!
Very soon now she go begin go from church to church disturbing prayer warriors���

You think sey na only you dey married? Maybe you wife is so jagad due to your wickedness and you now think a wife can't be young and clean ABI? Abeg we are not competing cus I'm likely older than you live and in marriage.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by WatchYourSix: 5:52pm On May 17, 2022
Ninisun:

You just displayed how old you are. Can you write without typing 'olosho, pussy or whatever'? Abeg face who face you cus you no reach.

Oloshó...?? I never calld you that
U dont know me...but u took a swipe at me by broke shaming me but now want start crying when i did same to you...is that not witchcraft.......everybody no dey reach una level...but u and you type are no bigger than urgent 5k....we already see your level when you started capping nonsense about your breakfast...
Coming from the gender that only likes spending a man's money....i don buy breakfast for many of your type....u on the other and cant afford to buy your own breakfast
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 17, 2022
WatchYourSix:

U dont know me...but u took a swipe at me by broke shaming me but now want start crying when i did same to you...is that not witchcraft.......everybody no dey reach una level...but u and you type are no bigger than urgent 5k....we already see your level when you started capping nonsense about your breakfast...
Coming from the gender that only likes spending a man's money....i don buy breakfast for many of your type....u on the other and cant afford to buy your own breakfast

Na you dey cap! I wrote that the guy who was leaning on the wall in that pic is useless and he should always eat before embarking on a marathon but you decided to conclude I was referring to you. Na you dey the picture? Let me even ask.

Next thing na to call me names that you can buy me breakfast, as if you can even afford it.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 17, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Urgent 5k as if you even get to give grin grin grin! Abeg if you have a wife that is not useful, I'm so sorry for you nnam...I take care of myself with my earnings and with the one hubby dey give too.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by WatchYourSix: 6:22pm On May 17, 2022
Ninisun:

Urgent 5k as if you even get to give grin grin grin! Abeg if you have a wife that is not useful, I'm so sorry for you nnam...I take care of myself with my earnings and with the one hubby dey give too.

Look...u are married women like u said...

I dont know why you are started this bickering for no reason.......but lets assume we got off on the wrong foot...life is short .. i apologize for what i said...

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by PerfectStranger(m): 6:24pm On May 17, 2022
Ninisun:

Nne gi bu ezigbote retired olosho! Nna before you finished your secondary school, I don get two kids.
U get two kids no mean say u get sense. Small monkey. Thunder kpa pógi. Onyé ará
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 17, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Look...u are married women like u said...

I dont know why you are started this bickering for no reason.......but lets assume we got off on the wrong foot...life is short .. i apologize for what i said...

Apology accepted but you guys should stop using those vulgar words like olosho and co, doesn't really make sense cus you will end up living with a woman. Peace out

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 17, 2022
PerfectStranger:

U get two kids no mean say u get sense. Small monkey. Thunder kpa pógi. Onyé ará

Thunder gbagbuo gi there. Who even give you phone to dey cap rubbi.sh?
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by PerfectStranger(m): 6:31pm On May 17, 2022
Ninisun:

Thunder gbagbuo gi there. Who even give you phone to dey cap rubbi.sh?
I pity your baby daddy. U go don show am shege for house. If at all your kids ain't bastar*ds
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 17, 2022
PerfectStranger:

I pity your baby daddy. U go don show am shege for house. If at all your kids ain't bastar*ds

tongue I'm a woman you will ever wish you married grin cheesy grin...it's unfortunate that I'm too blunt. No vex okay but my husband is the happiest man on earth.
Learn to respect your elders most especially a "woman who fit born you" cheesy grin wink
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by WatchYourSix: 6:38pm On May 17, 2022
Ninisun:

Apology accepted but you guys should stop using those vulgar words like olosho and co, doesn't really make sense cus you will end up living with a woman. Peace out

Madam...i took the high road here..but you want to turn this to a sermon....there's no "you guys here"...dont pack me together with anybody.

and i never called you olosho...
Besides ..u insulted me...made my comment unimportant..attempted to belittle me...so dont paint urself as a saint becos you ddnt mention penís... the pvssy i even mentioned was not an insult to you so i dont get all these lecture on use of words

U dont throw stones and expect rose petals
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 17, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Madam...i took the high road here..but you want to turn this to a sermon....there's no "you guys here"...dont pack me together with anybody.

and i never called you olosho...
Besides ..u insulted me...made my comment unimportant..attempted to belittle me...so dont paint urself as a saint becos you ddnt mention penís... the pvssy i even mentioned was not an insult to you so i dont get all these lecture on use of words

U dont throw stones and expect rose petals

That talk about pussy is an insult please...that word shouldn't be mentioned to someone you haven't met or being sexual with. Well it's a bygone. I apologise too

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Eleponblue(m): 6:57pm On May 17, 2022
Ninisun:

Iwu ezigbote onye Ara, na you dey the picture that was posted? You no get sense at all at all.
You deserve to be ignored! Kapish!!!!
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 17, 2022
Eleponblue:

You deserve to be ignored! Kapish!!!!

Kapish too grin grin grin
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by PerfectStranger(m): 9:13pm On May 17, 2022
Ninisun:

tongue I'm a woman you will ever wish you married grin cheesy grin...it's unfortunate that I'm too blunt. No vex okay but my husband is the happiest man on earth.
Learn to respect your elders most especially a "woman who fit born you" cheesy grin wink
Woman who fit born me? Lol do you know my age? Calm down babe, just comot body.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 17, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Woman who fit born me? Lol do you know my age? Calm down babe, just comot body.

Yes na, your body no reach na undecided and so I no understand that statement.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by PerfectStranger(m): 9:22pm On May 17, 2022
Ninisun:

Yes na, your body no reach na undecided and so I no understand that statement.
Babe rest ijn
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 17, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Babe rest ijn

Na you need rest pass, I never knew men could be tired of arguing grin grin
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by solsticey2k3(m): 9:33pm On May 17, 2022
GUNITGuy:

I want to experience this change

Accept Jesus Christ genuinely into your heart/life. Start studying the Bible intensively daily. Find a bible believing church (eg MFM), where you can be guided by a genuine man of God. Try as much as possible to stay away from sin. Watch your life turn around for the better.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 9:46pm On May 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I know you all will say this niggar Ain't no real niggar
Or rather he is a pussy ass niggar

But the truth is naturally baby girls are stronger than us during sex except if we get into that inebriated state...probably alcohol or drugs...then we can defeat them

But without inebriated state then naturally we cannot drill that hole.....

That place have no elastic limit.....just do small and get up

Baby girls are stronger than us during coitus...it is a fact we men must know
They can reach multiple orgasm...their refractory period is just seconds...I mean they can get to orgasm and get aroused again immediately

But for men....our refractory period takes time...and every orgasm causes weakness and tiredness...which means it takes 30 minutes to hours before we can get aroused again
Wow damnnn niggar what a knowledge!
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by PerfectStranger(m): 10:20pm On May 17, 2022
Ninisun:

Na you need rest pass, I never knew men could be tired of arguing grin grin
You look innocent and quiet. How come you're this troublesome?
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by meobizy(f): 11:57pm On May 17, 2022
Nairaland news; for lokitos by lokitos. See as she ugly, sef.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Eleponblue(m): 12:40am On May 18, 2022
Ninisun:

Iwu ezigbote onye Ara, na you dey the picture that was posted? You no get sense at all at all.
Na you be the girl dat posted the rubbish? Iwu ezigbote onye Ara! Onye nsobu!
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Nobody: 6:59am On May 18, 2022
Eleponblue:

Na you be the girl dat posted the rubbish? Iwu ezigbote onye Ara! Onye nsobu!

Na you first insult me na, I don't just do that. Respect is reciprocal and don't always think every lady you meet online is broke, useless or olosho like you grin.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by okoroemeka(m): 7:14am On May 18, 2022
dollynnn:
Shameless generation!
our forefathers and mother's could have done exactly same thing if they grew up with social media,I have already adjusted and adapted my life to live with these shameless generation,no other option,it is very easy to die fvcking the girls of this generation if you are not careful,pls don't even shout paedophile if you meet my 18yr old side chick this girl will use her pussy and spell coconut and baboon on top of you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Eleponblue(m): 11:15am On May 18, 2022
Ninisun:

Na you first insult me na, I don't just do that. Respect is reciprocal and don't always think every lady you meet online is broke, useless or olosho like you grin.
I be man o!!!!!!���i reject the spirit of bobrisky!!!! Na you fes insult me na!! But no qualms! E don pass! Naija problems big pass all dat...peace!!!
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by pizzzy(m): 11:45am On May 18, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I know you all will say this niggar Ain't no real niggar
Or rather he is a pussy ass niggar

But the truth is naturally baby girls are stronger than us during sex except if we get into that inebriated state...probably alcohol or drugs...then we can defeat them

But without inebriated state then naturally we cannot drill that hole.....

That place have no elastic limit.....just do small and get up

Baby girls are stronger than us during coitus...it is a fact we men must know
They can reach multiple orgasm...their refractory period is just seconds...I mean they can get to orgasm and get aroused again immediately

But for men....our refractory period takes time...and every orgasm causes weakness and tiredness...which means it takes 30 minutes to hours before we can get aroused again
oga it varies based on a man's sex drive and libido.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.