Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

He Broke My Heart And Trust - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Broke My Heart And Trust (2967 Views)

I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by BABE3: 1:42am On Jul 15, 2011
Advocator:

LOL geez calm down Ophelia,we were done already long time ago.  I am making peace of friendship but you seem out of place. Don't hold grudges it weighs tons.I just want u & me to go bc to the way we were b4 we even went out. smiley

He is not a romance, general or sexuality 'mod' so we cool.

hm **Smh* Keep running your mouth ya--that's what you do best. Sheisty-a$$ dude.

Say "HI" to Ethiodime, Sirfly, and Topsildier, for me ya? Good. Now go away.

I'm not replying you anymore.
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by Advocator: 1:46am On Jul 15, 2011
BABE!:

Say "HI" to Ethiodime, Sirfly, and Topsildier, for me ya? Good. Now go away.

huh?   

BABE!:

hm **Smh* Keep running your mouth ya--that's what you do best. Sheisty-a$$ dude.

How am I running my mouth? By asking to stop holding grudges towards me and amend the peace that we had b4?
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by BABE3: 1:57am On Jul 15, 2011
Advocator:

huh?   

LAME!----we both know what I'm talking about.  wink

Advocator:

How am I running my mouth? By asking to stop holding grudges towards me and amend the peace that we had b4?

yES! By doing those, you're running your mouth. There's no need of talking to BABE!. Leave her alone. Haven't you had enough fun, SIRFLY?

What's your next plan sweetie?  undecided

Dude, you can mess with BABE! anyhow you want to--and She's gonna be cool with it. But one thing you shouldn't do is mess with her intelligence--don't make her look st[i]up[/i]id, don't make her feel st[i]up[/i]id--coz you're gonna be on her bad side for a pretty long time (even if it's online stuff).

Sirfly, advocator, like really? You really had to do that? 4uck you!
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by Advocator: 2:12am On Jul 15, 2011
You are as high as the next sheep dock. Don't you come accusing me of what your other friend have told you. You don't wanna act cool thats fine with me. You are already dense, I don't need to make you look dimwit. I don't wanna take the credit. i know myself more than any cyber persona does. I don't frankly care what you think I am, put that in mind. Hasta La vista enjoy life. Be on your bad side? A mere online persona is what you are to me. How can I be on your bad side? You are a cyber thingi, you could be a robot for all we know. Fly high dear. I am giving you a little respect. I won't use vulgar words on you but don't step on it, if I see any insult towards me, den you already know the real advo I assume.

Don't bother replying. You ain't all that, I can guarantee you woman. Have a great life.
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by BABE3: 2:24am On Jul 15, 2011
C'mon Get out! I don't need your "Great day" wishes! Keep it in your pocket! I don't need your funky respect either.

Use vulgare words now. Weting concine me. Ode. You must really think a give two flying 4ucks about your f[i]ool[/i]ish vulgarity. Oshi.

Yes, I'm a mere online persona. That's exactly what you are to me too. Don't get it twisted.

No other friend told me anything. You're not just as sneaky as you think you are. You left leaks here and there. It wasn't so hard for me to figure you out.  cheesy  angry
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by Sicherheit(m): 2:26am On Jul 15, 2011
Will the two of you STFU and go get a room?
Nobody is interested in your childish drama. undecided
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by BABE3: 2:30am On Jul 15, 2011
Sicherheit:

Will the two of you STFU and go get a room?
Nobody is interested in your childish drama. undecided

Abeg no come use your Reggae spoil my/our RnB. Wetin be your own? No one is asking you to "read" the drama, so how is it affecting you? (rhetorical question)
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by Sicherheit(m): 2:33am On Jul 15, 2011
The thread is not about YOU, you attention seeking nitwit.
Take your immature drama somewhere else. undecided
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by BABE3: 2:38am On Jul 15, 2011
^^ lol---Dude what's your problem? We are done already sef. I apologize if it was "distracting". I'm sorry.
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by obowunmi(m): 2:58am On Jul 15, 2011
OP: just means that he wasn't meant for you ---- man up, all will be well.
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by 195(f): 8:18am On Jul 15, 2011
**subscribing**

Grabs popcorn and satchet water
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by tpia5: 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2011
good lord.

will folks ever get over each other.

this advo sef- let the lady be.
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by Sweetdoct247(m): 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2011
Pull urself together sis shit happens, move on u'd get some other guy.
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by Gbenge77(m): 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2011
Move on poster.
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by Rbaby: 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2011
Thanks everyone,am moving on. Its a gradual process but each day I wake up feeling better than the previous one. There are times when I really get low but music helps. I've decided to take my vac and hopefully get my heart totally mended. I pray daily to God to help me so I can trust another person again.Thanks guys.
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by obowunmi(m): 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2011
Rbaby:

Thanks everyone,am moving on. Its a gradual process but each day I wake up feeling better than the previous one. There are times when I really get low but music helps. I've decided to take my vac and hopefully get my heart totally mended. I pray daily to God to help me so I can trust another person again.Thanks guys.

All will well dear
Re: He Broke My Heart And Trust by Saraha1(f): 10:45am On Jul 19, 2011
Thank God you made the right choice by leaving him before it get out of hand

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Get Her Pregnant / Guys, ladies, what are your plans for Val? / Two Types Of Gullible Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.