Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) (50026 Views)

Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended / RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That / My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by achimendy(m): 11:57am On May 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
If you can't maintain a high standard lady, then go to your village and pick a low standard lady. Learn to cut your coats according to your pocket!!

Love without money is nonsense!! We're not gonna eat love in the relationship. Who love help abeg?? Don't let Nigeria nollywood movies deceive you.. This is real life.

You better go and make money and stop complaining bitterly here. I can't even be with a broke man. God forbid it!!!

My dear stop endorsing rubbish, is only dependent ladies you'll see with such attitude. How can a young girl With life be begging like this in a relationship, and she still feel it's her right . Mind you, I didn't say asking your lover for something is bad, but her own is too much.

If yahoo boy slit her throat for money ritual now ya'll will come out and start crying justice vera.

You people(Nigerian girls) should just change your backward mentality , there's nothing as good as being productive to yourself and the society at large. Relationship is not business, but a love thing, and giving is one of the ways to show love, but know that is not your right pls.

Everything give me, give me as if the guy dont have his own problem.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Tech01: 2:30pm On May 21, 2022
OscarJaden:
Nigeria type of relationship is to add more burden rather than soften it for you....

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Lhordwhite(m): 2:45pm On May 21, 2022
That Part " I can't get my friends a gift" got me laughing hard���
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Flows001(m): 4:08pm On May 21, 2022
OscarJaden:
if e sure for you drop her number make you confirm weather she didn't fall in the category of Nigerians girls

I tell you all of them are the Same and don't be proud that u have her as a girlfriend
She go fall u hand one day
Guy, I've heard this same thing from people and I even gave some go ahead, but guess what? she didn't disappoint me.
Good ladies still dey Naija, just that the notorious and shameless ones are the majority.
My ex babe was a notorious cheat and a materialistic a**hole, so I know what I've seen and observed from this present one.
No vex, na my future wife she be, so I can't disrespect her to the extent of dropping her number for strangers on a big platform like Nairaland, for say I sabi you, I for give you the number make you for go embarrass yourself, I for no mind drop money untop sef... I don experience disappointment before, but E get why I get this kind confidence on this one.
#Peace.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Farfalla(f): 4:18pm On May 21, 2022
Flows001:
Are the stuffs you listed not true? All those ladies that Yahoo boys have been using to cash out once had this entitlement and "I don't roll with broke boys" mentality undecided.
Before you attack me, it's imperative you know that I'm not jobless and I'm in a beautiful relationship with the best Nigerian lady ever, she possesses none of all these common traits you all have, I can proudly tell the world that indeed I'm really in a relationship, not all these business transactions that most of you Nigerian ladies have turned relationship into these days.

Why would I want to attack you? I don't know you, neither am I interested in your love life nor your financial/employment status. I merely made an observation that one can always predict the direction of such threads.

We are total strangers to each other, so how would you know what traits I possess?

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by nwajesus12(m): 5:14pm On May 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Woman beater!!! Come and slap me na.

BTW, if you're not giving me nothing less than 15k to cook stew for you.. My Dear Just forget about it okay!
I will slap you with prick soon
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by walkingshadow911: 5:42pm On May 21, 2022
Favfables1:
Honestly....
I'm not surprised undecided....
That right there, is the mentality of almost every female on earth undecided...

A large majority of females just feel that they can't survive without a man and thats just pathetically disgusting undecided...

This is why we don't have females among richest people in the world.
They are lesser gender who are raised to look up to a man.
wtf!
feminist are changing this narratives anyway
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Flows001(m): 6:14pm On May 21, 2022
Farfalla:

Why would I want to attack you? I don't know you, neither am I interested in your love life nor your financial/employment status. I merely made an observation that one can always predict the direction of such threads.

We are total strangers to each other, so how would you know what traits I possess?
Alright, thank God for your maturity..
I thought you were one of those angry Nairaland ladies that do not waste time to go violent on issues like this.
#Peace.

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Flows001(m): 6:16pm On May 21, 2022
Farfalla:

Alright, thank God for your maturity..
I thought you were one of those angry Nairaland ladies that do not waste time to go violent on issues like this.
#Peace.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Longman8: 10:27pm On May 21, 2022
In the word of Mama G, Maintenance money iji kwa ego.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by walkingshadow911: 8:30am On May 22, 2022
intruder15:

That lady is not high standard. She wrote that if she was single, she will have gotten it from other men. And you call that high standard? Setting standard on someone else pocket? Make una de reason na.

There are high standard ladies that take care of themselves with their own money. Not a leach raising standard on another person's pocket. Thats not standard please.

no this today and no peace!
Entitlement mentality from the female gender can't be erase, they are born with it.
They all see us as provider, regardless....
and we must learn to accept this traits from them less we keep fighting till eternity.
They are like virus who just can't survive outside the host
Secondly, HYPERGAMY is woman nature.
your woman is still with you cos anyone better than you had not come along, all this while. Even your mum won't marry your dad if she had a better option.

a man can decided to stay with a broke gyal do his best to make her happy. But when a richer dude come along, it's by then, she would begin to remind you that you are broke..she start cooking your breakfast...she had to.

sad reality!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. / Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.