Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,353 members, 7,853,553 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:04 PM

How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) (50099 Views)

Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended / RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That / My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:10am On May 21, 2022
koolaid87:
They always complain that Men operates a patriarchal system.

But this same system benefits women the most.

Men was born to accept all this unwritten sets of obligation. Provide this and that for women just to be in a relationship

The game is rigged

BTW, look at all the dirty b1tches supporting her. Tomorrow, they'll be chanting equality, independence lol

Do not be decieved that girl in the OP is perpetually insatiable (cannot be satisfied) they are the kind that politicians with 80billion naira was their Sugar daddy in recent past.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Clash01: 6:28am On May 21, 2022
Articul8:

Make shame kill her there.

grin grin
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Newton2024: 6:55am On May 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Well, personally. I'm allergic to broke and poor people. I can't stand being with a broke man. And besides their wahala is just too much.

I can't even imagine a man giving me 5k to cook stew.. What would 5k buy in the market? 5k can't even buy enough meat not to talk of other ingredients.

Abeg make broke people dey there lane.. While I dey my lane... Biko!!
You are a ready made money ritual ingredient to yahoo boys. I pity your mother in advance.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by johnwegs(m): 7:00am On May 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Well, personally. I'm allergic to broke and poor people. I can't stand being with a broke man. And besides their wahala is just too much.

I can't even imagine a man giving me 5k to cook stew.. What would 5k buy in the market? 5k can't even buy enough meat not to talk of other ingredients.

your father must be a broke man to begot a lady with a broke brain ..
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Blue86(m): 7:10am On May 21, 2022
The lady is an entitled broke beggar.
Please avoid such.

And avoid such that support such.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by pussyAvenger: 7:15am On May 21, 2022
Azuwonder:
Long story short, don't be a broke boy.. Work hard, get this money, then you can have all the mains and sides you want WHEN YOU WANT.
mumu man
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by nwajesus12(m): 7:17am On May 21, 2022
Jennyclay:

how much your papa dey give you cook stew, werey, no go make your own money. If I tear you E-slap, typical bad comment
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Jennyclay(f): 7:21am On May 21, 2022
nwajesus12:
how much your papa dey give you cook stew, werey, no go make your own money. If I tear you E-slap, typical bad comment
Woman beater!!! Come and slap me na.

BTW, if you're not giving me nothing less than 15k to cook stew for you.. My Dear Just forget about it okay!
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by yahmohy27: 7:33am On May 21, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
I read the whole write up

And I must conclude say na her ex spoil her reach like this

Some simp and pussy ass niggarz go just settle down spoil girl just because them nor want lose her

To the extent that she go just spoil beyond repair

Hmmm, you are right my guy
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Farfalla(f): 7:43am On May 21, 2022
Threads like these always elicit the same responses. grin

- The Shiloh threats
- The she'll-be-used-for-yahoo-rituals threats
- The insults to girl's father/background
- The broke shaming
- The slut shaming
- The simp shaming
- The age shaming

Round and round we go. grin

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Snowx: 7:58am On May 21, 2022
Jennyclay:

Oh gosh!! See person wifeooo

God please save me from all these shanenigans and broke ass bithes..
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by bablon20(m): 8:01am On May 21, 2022
Zonefree, you get bad mouth sha! I dey enjoy d way u dey give d girl as he dey hot! ABEG FREE THE LEAKY PUSSY.

Zonefree:

Foolishness is contagious. The best way to manage foolish people is to avoid them.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Flows001(m): 8:04am On May 21, 2022
Farfalla:
Threads like these always elicit the same responses. grin

- The Shiloh threats
- The she'll-be-used-for-yahoo-rituals threats
- The insults to girl's father/background
- The broke shaming
- The slut shaming
- The simp shaming
- The age shaming

Round and round we go. grin
Are the stuffs you listed not true? All those ladies that Yahoo boys have been using to cash out once had this entitlement and "I don't roll with broke boys" mentality undecided.
Before you attack me, it's imperative you know that I'm not jobless and I'm in a beautiful relationship with the best Nigerian lady ever, she possesses none of all these common traits you all have, I can proudly tell the world that indeed I'm really in a relationship, not all these business transactions that most of you Nigerian ladies have turned relationship into these days.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by 1878m: 8:31am On May 21, 2022
[s]
Officialgarri:
This is basically feminism in the mud.
[/s]
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by 1878mooh: 8:32am On May 21, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:
What made me laugh is that one girl wrote that "it is because she know what she wants" another wrote that "she is high maintenance"

So ice cream and sharwama is some girl's ambition grin

How is someone who wants ice cream and sharwama a high maintenance? grin

[/s]
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Nednelz(m): 8:37am On May 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
If you can't maintain a high standard lady, then go to your village and pick a low standard lady. Learn to cut your coats according to your pocket!!

Love without money is nonsense!! We're not gonna eat love in the relationship. Who love help abeg?? Don't let Nigeria nollywood movies deceive you.. This is real life.

You better go and make money and stop complaining bitterly here. I can't even be with a broke man. God forbid it!!!
Please can I ask you some questions..
is the man only meant to make money?.
Cant you make money also like you tell men to go make money?.
If a man wasn't in your life can't you take care of yourself?.
Is relationship a care or provision foundation?.
Please what do women bring to table/contribute in a relationship..or what should women contribute in a relationship?
Please answer this questions politely..no insults.. thanks
NOTE!!..I support partners providing for each other in a relationship..and I also support money in a relationship.. thanks as I look forward to hear from you
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:38am On May 21, 2022
pocohantas:
I am more concerned with the Magzi Shawarma. Is it that tasty? Where do they sell it? Sensible responses would be welcomed.

I'm curious, too.

The fact that the shawarma maker had to be specified.

Magzi shawarma... not any other. grin

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:39am On May 21, 2022
pocohantas:

Thank you. Na man wey go buy am for me remain. grin grin

LMAO cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Emmanuel30a: 8:59am On May 21, 2022
Jennyclay:

No wonder... Abeg, which kind stew you want cook? Na europe you want go buy the ingredient? How many people go chop your soup? Afterall, you are a feminist... Well, what do women knows how to do, than to shake their packaged 'dirty' yansh or buttocks, record it and post it on tiktok... They also claimed to know how suck dick and ride numerous cock, dick and prick,etc... Women seems not to value respect and dignity... They don't like or need respect... They like, need & value money, regardless of how you make it or how they make it. I feel unhappy for what the world & people has become. It's unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Emmanuel30a: 9:10am On May 21, 2022
Jennyclay:

You are not cooking soup o... How much would you collect to cook two days soup & one day semo for two people? You can't stand a broke man? How would you define a broke man? Are you not a broke woman? What are the evidence, reason or criteria that makes you not a broke woman or that make you a rich and blessed woman? A rich & blessed woman would not spend unnecessarily, lavishly & lackadaisicallly. She would not mind helping the so 'called broke man' to become rich too... Well, it is not by force, to be in any relationship with man or woman... But the love of money, beauty, breast, buttock, penis, sex etc
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by lite15(m): 9:30am On May 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
If you can't maintain a high standard lady, then go to your village and pick a low standard lady. Learn to cut your coats according to your pocket!!

Love without money is nonsense!! We're not gonna eat love in the relationship. Who love help abeg?? Don't let Nigeria nollywood movies deceive you.. This is real life.

You better go and make money and stop complaining bitterly here. I can't even be with a broke man. God forbid it!!!

is your father rich? You can go and marry your father
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Eyiwunmi33(m): 9:35am On May 21, 2022
A man should be able to take care of a woman who is not a feminist smiley
However, that shouine a basis for a break-up. It makes you seem as if you were in a relationship because of financial benefits.

Wouldn't the lady in question do her hair, buy creams and enjoy herself if she had no boyfriend?
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by lite15(m): 9:38am On May 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
You this poor village man, please go to your village and settle down with a low standard girl so that you can be buying her okpa instead of shawarma okay!

Broke men everywhere!!!!

Low standard girls is 100% better than you high STD girls.
If it's easy you hustle for your money rather than using your pussy as a means to an end.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Okoroawusa: 9:56am On May 21, 2022
pocohantas:
I am more concerned with the Magzi Shawarma. Is it that tasty? Where do they sell it? Sensible responses would be welcomed.
Babe, buy for me too. I want to also taste this Maggie abi magazine sharwama
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by OscarJaden(m): 10:18am On May 21, 2022
Flows001:
Are the stuffs you listed not true? All those ladies that Yahoo boys have been using to cash out once had this entitlement and "I don't roll with broke boys" mentality undecided.
Before you attack me, it's imperative you know that I'm not jobless and I'm in a beautiful relationship with the best Nigerian lady ever, she possesses none of all these common traits you all have, I can proudly tell the world that indeed I'm really in a relationship, not all these business transactions that most of you Nigerian ladies have turned relationship into these days.
if e sure for you drop her number make you confirm weather she didn't fall in the category of Nigerians girls

I tell you all of them are the Same and don't be proud that u have her as a girlfriend
She go fall u hand one day
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:26am On May 21, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

The man Dodge atomic bomb, that's how u know them.
That's exactly how you separate chaff from wheat that's if the man is not broke, but passing her through a test.

She looks like dating, gf material, not wife material.

By their fruits we shall know them.

I'm telling you my brother. Lols
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by MrDebonair: 10:40am On May 21, 2022
Any woman that is not independent should not be in a relationship.
The moment you start asking me for money, I write you off. The higher the number of request, the quicker the write off.

We should be competing to do things for each other.

Don't ask me for things you can ordinarily buy for yourself.

Don't ask me for things you can't ordinarily afford to buy by yourself.

Don't link the relationship with money or material gifts.

Don't ask me for anything while playing fighting under cover.

Don't give me attitude when I decline your request concerning money or material gifts.

Relationship is not an opportunity to sponge on others. Been there done that. Not anymore.
Money and relationship should be completely separated. Just like water and oil don't mix.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by ImaIma1(f): 11:08am On May 21, 2022
You go into a relationship with an expensive looking girl with not known source of income. She's not working or selling something that brings in good money. Then you come and start complaining.

How do you think she planned to fund her expensive lifestyle? With your money of course grin. You are dating her, you are already owing her wink
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by scottsammy: 11:10am On May 21, 2022
Jennyclay:

Na your type, Yahoo boys dey look for..
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by alaribe1992(m): 11:14am On May 21, 2022
Broke a$$ modafcka don drop quote

Jennyclay:

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by achimendy(m): 11:33am On May 21, 2022
Zonefree:

Go and make your own money and spend it how you like! You mustn't be parasitic all through the days of your life, you this evening Tribune newspaper!

Abeg e too loud.......Lol

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On May 21, 2022
Hahaha
Zonefree:

Go and make your own money and spend it how you like! You mustn't be parasitic all through the days of your life, you this evening Tribune newspaper!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. / Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.