Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) (50023 Views)

Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended / RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That / My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:50pm On May 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

LMAO! grin Ehen? So wait, you will rather not choose my poison? Abi you think there aren't other golddiggers out there? All women are golddiggers o. We are all the same, so you berra pick one and not die single now.

I've meet a couple of women who aren't golddiggers. Amazing women. Few bt they are outstanding. kiss

I've dated women who didn't ask me for 1kobo so when I finally dated a demanding woman it felt weird as fvck. Like I'm not ur daddy. undecided

The sad part is these demanding women add no value to u.

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:55pm On May 20, 2022
jaxxy:
I've meet a couple of women who aren't golddiggers. Amazing women. Few bt they are outstanding. kiss

I've dated women who didn't ask me for 1kobo so when I finally dated a demanding woman it felt weird as fvck. Like I'm not ur daddy. undecided

The sad part is these demanding women add no value to u.

Toor. O da na, ngbayen. I wish you luck in finding many amazing, non-demanding women. It ain't me. Ciao, and have a lovely night.

~Mango left the building.~
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by ogkrakkid(m): 11:56pm On May 20, 2022
killmods3011890: Never date broke girls. U will end up frustrated even if u can provide... it's always gimme gimme. Almajiri relationships.

She gave herself away with her message below. Na hustler she be that guy was just slowing her down. It's good for both of them that they ended it.

Meanwhile from the Twitter reactions it's very obvious a lot of these girls are dependent on guys to survive and even get normal basic stuffs. Apart from that Eniolami girl the rest girls are just shameless leeches who will do u more harm. And some will still claim feminists and they can't even take care of their immediate needs grin

So many stupid guys on the comments tho.

Where that Mosdii guy sef when u need him undecided
My guy Some dey here dey make mouth.dey depend on guy for basic needs. Dey keep like 4 to 7 guys�.they are totally jobles.they are very manipulative.

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:03am On May 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Toor. O da na, ngbayen. I wish you luck in finding many amazing, non-demanding women. It ain't me. Ciao, and have a lovely night.

~Mango left the building.~

is it mango or magno?? grin
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 12:07am On May 21, 2022
jaxxy:
is it mango or magno?? grin

Eyi to ba ti wun e. Tiyi ti Olorun ba ti ran e. Any wan.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Emperor88(m): 12:08am On May 21, 2022
Zonefree:

But, you're a broke and wretched girl, how can you attract a rich man?
This is an understatement... Wealthy girls attract wealthy men.... They want a Mr.Eazy but they are not an Otedola daughter.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Emperor88(m): 12:11am On May 21, 2022
Hayzed030:
Dis wan don go use him hand carry Lamborghini as gf
Maintenance wan kill kassim grin

Lambo no dey ask for shawarma and ice cream..The girl na Mazda wey dey form Masaratti
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Emperor88(m): 12:13am On May 21, 2022
bjspaceman:
So a Nigerian lady don't need no job or business no more? If I be like sister what do u do? She going say SHE'S IN A RELATIONSHIP?. wow !!!
A lady that treats a relationship like a job , I treat them like prostitut*
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:17am On May 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Eyi to ba ti wun e. Tiyi ti Olorun ba ti ran e. Any wan.

ok I get it. depends on the mood. grin
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Emperor88(m): 12:18am On May 21, 2022
Figger:
All these b1tchies shouting "I can't be with a broke man" will still expect a rich dude to be faithful to them. I can't struggle and when I finally make it u expect me not to carry as many yansh as I want, no way.
When they turn 35+ They will be forming born again Chris+ian/ devoted mu$lim looking for the mumu to marry at all cost.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 12:18am On May 21, 2022
jaxxy:
ok I get it. depends on the mood. grin

Still as your spirit leads. Your choice.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by watersideboys: 12:22am On May 21, 2022
All I see is hungry girls
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by 43Ronin: 12:24am On May 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I love the last guy's statement.."if you ain't financially stable..then don't get into a relationship..no one forced you into it..

Stop disturbing the whole place..boys claiming to be adult always whining and complaining over Little things they could move on with.. Fine you can't get the shawarma and she broke up with you..then her luck..who cares? posting it and complaining like a kid is sick and disgusting..*pukes*

Why do most men complain like kids in a relationship..pls if you know you can't keep up with her and buy stuffs for her then call it off..you sure is gonna spend in a relationship..if you can't then pls don't bother asking her out..it's so simple..

Broke and poverty ass bítches always need men to spend on them since their parents were incapable of doing so. U can never see a rich girl from a wealthy family look for a man to buy pants and cream for her. Or an independent lady looking for a man to buy shawarma for her. Is relationship biz plan that one should be financially stable for? That's why y'all keep getting used for rituals because of greed. Anyway Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world so no surprise many girls have poverty mentality.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by 43Ronin: 12:26am On May 21, 2022
Figger:
All these b1tchies shouting "I can't be with a broke man" will still expect a rich dude to be faithful to them. I can't struggle and when I finally make it u expect me not to carry as many yansh as I want, no way.

Why would you even make it a go for a broke ass bítch. Don't you know wealth and poverty are spiritual? You want a broke ass bítch to ruin ur hustle with her poverty spirit? Do you even know why her and her family are poor? Avoid hungry ass hoes like plague

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Legalese(m): 12:29am On May 21, 2022
You depend on men for money and you think you're highstandard? Are you allergic to personal finance?
Jennyclay:
You this poor village man, please go to your village and settle down with a low standard girl so that you can be buying her okpa instead of shawarma okay!

Broke men everywhere!!!!
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by 43Ronin: 12:52am On May 21, 2022
Ifakiland:
When an unemployed girl smiles at me, I always feel like slapping the shit out of her....broke girls irritates me, worst of all when she's now from am equally broke family....like get the fork out my sight....

I detest broke biítches to the core, especially If her family is now poor, am outa there like renta ghost. Like its my fault ur family couldn't make it in life undecided
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:33am On May 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Emphatic YES. Take it from me 'cause I know better. grin

But how we go take salvage this *relationship* now that sharwama ati ice cream ti ba je? LMAO.

Lols this woman, how you day bayi?

I get your context perfectly and there's nothing wrong with being a high maintenance babe, however if a man will help a lady keep up, then most probably she's living above her means, such ladies rarely manage or contribute meaningfully to any relationship either financially or mentally.

What's good about them is there looks but it also comes with a price. How can a babe not afford her cream for God sakes, it's being shameless. If we must date let's date without undue influence of money and sex.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Danisaint112(m): 1:41am On May 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Well, personally. I'm allergic to broke and poor people. I can't stand being with a broke man. And besides their wahala is just too much.

I can't even imagine a man giving me 5k to cook stew.. What would 5k buy in the market? 5k can't even buy enough meat not to talk of other ingredients.

Abeg make broke people dey there lane.. While I dey my lane... Biko!!

What stops you making the money and spending it how you like. Although I don't really blame you if you knew what hard times means you say such.

Between, if you consume up to 5k red meat/meat weekly just know you are liable to die Young. A fact. Don't ask me how I know this.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by West2019(m): 2:21am On May 21, 2022
Shamless girl this the type of girl yahoo boys are using for money
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by OscarJaden(m): 2:26am On May 21, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
it’s not in Gwagwalada citymart??
city mart have another branch in town apart from gwagwalada own
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:34am On May 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I love the last guy's statement.."if you ain't financially stable..then don't get into a relationship..no one forced you into it..

Stop disturbing the whole place..boys claiming to be adult always whining and complaining over Little things they could move on with.. Fine you can't get the shawarma and she broke up with you..then her luck..who cares? posting it and complaining like a kid is sick and disgusting..*pukes*

Why do most men complain like kids in a relationship..pls if you know you can't keep up with her and buy stuffs for her then call it off..you sure is gonna spend in a relationship..if you can't then pls don't bother asking her out..it's so simple..
U are just assuming he's broke

Just like that u concluded he doesn't have enough to maintain her.

It is very obvious that girl is not qualified to be a fiancee, utterly unsuitable for marriage. That one can never stay in a home as a wife no matter how u please her.

Is it sharwamaa or the man she's after?
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:40am On May 21, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

Lols this woman, how you day bayi?

I get your context perfectly and there's nothing wrong with being a high maintenance babe, however if a man will help a lady keep up, then most probably she's living above her means, such ladies rarely manage or contribute meaningfully to any relationship either financially or mentally.

What's good about them is there looks but it also comes with a price. How can a babe not afford her cream for God sakes, it's being shameless. If we must date let's date without undue influence of money and sex.
The man Dodge atomic bomb, that's how u know them.
That's exactly how you separate chaff from wheat that's if the man is not broke, but passing her through a test.

She looks like dating, gf material, not wife material.

By their fruits we shall know them.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by zedegit: 3:01am On May 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Are you for real? I prefer a girl to be hardworking and doing something for herself. Why will a guy spend like that in a relationship, not even marriage?

That's why I hate leeches. Make sure your girl is working or in a serious business before asking her out. That way she doesn't dump you for not buying her tissues, sending her transportation or recharging her phone. We need to wipe out these urgent #2000.50kobo girls.

The guy should celebrate. Such girls don't make good wives.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Flows001(m): 3:33am On May 21, 2022
Stories like this even make me love my girlfriend the more. With the way Nigeria ladies have turned relationship that Is supposed to be a platform to help each other grow and become better into a poverty alleviation scheme, my babe type no reach 5 for Nigeria again. My babe no even wan know how much I dey earn as salary, all she cares about is my well being and the well being of the relationship, as well as our future... True love still dey exist, but it's f**cking rare!!!

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Stevyne: 3:56am On May 21, 2022
Flows001:
Stories like this even make me love my girlfriend the more. With the way Nigeria ladies have turned relationship that Is supposed to be a platform to help each other grow and become better into a poverty alleviation scheme, my babe type no reach 5 for Nigeria again. My babe no even wan know how much I dey earn as salary, all she cares about is my well being and the well being of the relationship, as well as our future... True love still dey exist, but it's f**cking rare!!!
Hope say no b my babe you deh date?
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Flows001(m): 4:14am On May 21, 2022
Stevyne:
Hope say no b my babe you deh date?
I don't think so Senior man cheesy...
Your own sef dey among the 5 wey remain for Nigeria grin
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Stevyne: 4:30am On May 21, 2022
Flows001:
I don't think so Senior man cheesy...
Your own sef dey among the 5 wey remain for Nigeria grin
cheesy grin grin
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by favour32(m): 4:52am On May 21, 2022
Most girls see dating as full time employment....and many guys will continue to pay wages.
If you know you know.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Articul8(m): 5:19am On May 21, 2022
Clash01:

Honestly she didn't text back. I called her twice the next day and she no pick. Na so the relationship take end.

Make shame kill her there.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Johnny147147: 5:21am On May 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Well, personally. I'm allergic to broke and poor people. I can't stand being with a broke man. And besides their wahala is just too much.

I can't even imagine a man giving me 5k to cook stew.. What would 5k buy in the market? 5k can't even buy enough meat not to talk of other ingredients.

Abeg make broke people dey there lane.. While I dey my lane... Biko!!

grin grin grin
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Alexray001: 5:24am On May 21, 2022
I wonder why some ladies sees relationship as a means of extortion. After all, GOD created Eve to be a helper to Adam, Women should be the one to buy things for men. I see no reason why women must always demand help frm men as if it's their birth right
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by koolaid87: 5:36am On May 21, 2022
They always complain that Men operates a patriarchal system.

But this same system benefits women the most.

Men was born to accept all this unwritten sets of obligation. Provide this and that for women just to be in a relationship

The game is rigged

BTW, look at all the dirty b1tches supporting her. Tomorrow, they'll be chanting equality, independence lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.