Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! (42423 Views)

Busty Ghana Female Singer Jane Is Taunting Naija Men With Her Sexy Lofty Breasts / Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by friendlyadvice: 5:51pm On May 23, 2022
Tonero5200:
Any little issue we have she report it to her brother, just because am the cool headed type. I'm tired of the all whole thing, several times have wanted to call it quit but we end up getting back together. On Friday she went out with a guy to shoprite, when I asked who he was, she said they are just friends which was a lie because that guy normally calls her when she's with me.

I i told her, that she can go ahead to date him that me am done with the whole relationship. At first she laughed, then told me I NOR FIT. She's been calling since then which i ignored.
his elder bro came to my house with some friends of his that has several stab wounds and injuries all over their body, they didn't touch me, he just asked me what happened and I told him then what he said is I should try work it out with his sister then he Left.

Have made up my mind, but I know this isn't the end of it.. the dude is well known all over the town for his problems and he will be back.
grin lol op no mind all these nairalanders and their sweet mouth suggestions,the truth is that it is your relationship and na you know where shoe dey pinch

First sort out your feelings for her cause you still sound like you like her that is the most important thing, the brother won't hurt u don't worry afterall she get new boyfriend
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by niel63(m): 6:07pm On May 23, 2022
Tonero5200:
Any little issue we have she report it to her brother, just because am the cool headed type. I'm tired of the all whole thing, several times have wanted to call it quit but we end up getting back together. On Friday she went out with a guy to shoprite, when I asked who he was, she said they are just friends which was a lie because that guy normally calls her when she's with me.

I i told her, that she can go ahead to date him that me am done with the whole relationship. At first she laughed, then told me I NOR FIT. She's been calling since then which i ignored.
his elder bro came to my house with some friends of his that has several stab wounds and injuries all over their body, they didn't touch me, he just asked me what happened and I told him then what he said is I should try work it out with his sister then he Left.

Have made up my mind, but I know this isn't the end of it.. the dude is well known all over the town for his problems and he will be back.

Lol, this ur story sef.

Na the levels wey you put your babe shey dey knack you so. Enjoy your okro.

Dude says he's cool guy. Aboy, I cool die, but them never born any babe well make e call him brother... say he be wetin na!

The only babe that tried that sh*t with me ended up leaving the whole area! Person wey use cult boys threaten me, e no work. She call SARS wey be kyari boys (IGP abuja), e still no work, she finally go call soldiers for barracks... omo... e still no work.

The babe gats leave area patapata before hand of God touch am.

Overall, sha fear women. Them get wicked mind if them mean you.

Be kind, but don't be stupid.
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by osazsky(m): 6:13pm On May 23, 2022
Where una for they see all this kind family way una dey put preeeek...u are in a mess..i pray u get out of it
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Acidbath: 6:28pm On May 23, 2022
Red piller woes.
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by chaloskyx: 6:40pm On May 23, 2022
Lol that's fine now just frustrate the girl by not calling and showing affection she would look for love else where no be woman
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Bbbw: 6:54pm On May 23, 2022
Really
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Tigana5(m): 7:00pm On May 23, 2022
You don enter relationship abam... Na you dey beg for am before.... Now na you dey run kitikiti....run katakata.. You no fit drink water drop cup...

Bruh know how u go take solve am..na manly talk be that.
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Omo9ja147(m): 7:29pm On May 23, 2022
See wahala...
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by mipeesoft(m): 7:29pm On May 23, 2022
Since you knew the type of person her brother is, you shouldn't have gone near the girl in the first place, just to avoid problems like this. I pray you get away with this peacefully.
Tonero5200:

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Hartugrin27(m): 8:18pm On May 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Huh? stop acting like a weakling..you either call off that relationship or keep clowning around..stop being scared by people's look..tell him to his face when next he tries some s**t with ya and if you feel threatened then report his @ss to the cops and make him sign an undertaking..

After you done that call of ya relationship... truth is you are being used.. kiss
They are gonna keep playing on your intelligence.. scared=being used..what's da essence of being in a relationship where you feel unsafe?

Naso e easy naaaa
U fit breakup with dem agba 4 cultist??
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 23, 2022
Tonero5200:

Hope the bro is not a cultist
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by KingsleyCEO: 11:26pm On May 23, 2022
Tonero5200:

Your babe na Hausa? Because all these babes for North wey their whole family na soldier, na their thing be that o. She go tell you say she dey come for you grin

Jokes apart, tell me the state you're resident in Nigeria so we can send help before they kill you.
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by prophetfire: 4:41am On May 24, 2022
Tonero5200:
Any little issue we have she report it to her brother, just because am the cool headed type. I'm tired of the all whole thing, several times have wanted to call it quit but we end up getting back together. On Friday she went out with a guy to shoprite, when I asked who he was, she said they are just friends which was a lie because that guy normally calls her when she's with me. I

. Aren't you a compound fool?
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by 6ixT8: 7:23am On May 24, 2022
Op. I'd all this advice you received here aren't optimal to the situation on grind. I would advice you to to start famzing are bro, vet closer to home and his goongs.... cool
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by vikstandon(m): 8:28am On May 24, 2022
JRichards:

He only had a manly chat with you. Stop being exaggeartive jor

Hey! Keep calm... You call that manly, with thugs around him.
If is manly chat as you claim, he should come alone.
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by sfinkzslot(m): 9:01am On May 24, 2022
Tonero5200:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy this made me laugh
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by seangy4konji: 9:09am On May 24, 2022
I will advice you to leave that dirty relationship....She wants to have sex with other men and still have you as boy friend...What is the meaning of you nor fit....did you do a blood oath with the olonsho you call girl friend

You better block her now and forever before its too late or give you an incurable disease....

Man up and just leave that type of useless girl...
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by tradepunter: 2:55am On May 25, 2022
YOUNGELDER1:
You go date Agbero sister you come de fear lol.

Stand your ground !

Or you self gather men.

Shebi oooo
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Cousin9999: 5:07am On May 25, 2022
Edit: Dump that bird.

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by splashbaby(m): 11:06pm On May 28, 2022
stankezzy:
are u a softee, run from neighbourhood because of person ,noooo, rather area go scatter
Yimu undecided undecidedYou wan fight person wey get violent platform and structure....sorry for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 8 Lies Lagos Girls Tell / I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... / Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.