Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! (42367 Views)

Busty Ghana Female Singer Jane Is Taunting Naija Men With Her Sexy Lofty Breasts / Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by salusworth(m): 2:00pm On May 23, 2022
Break Up and go home.
Also report these confrontations and abuse at a police station.
Thank me later

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Zulu2022: 2:00pm On May 23, 2022
Stand ur ground bro,mayb him brother one de know truth na y e free u,stand ur ground,if his brother com bck again to threaten u,jst open a thread,I go Yan u as e go b,u giv me the location una dey...
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by chukwuibuipob: 2:00pm On May 23, 2022
angry u too should give roughneck boys some gin/small kola.Collect their number.Anytime those worthless bastards dhow up for ur doormat,call them.Dnt be dull
Tonero5200:
Any little issue we have she report it to her brother, just because am the cool headed type. I'm tired of the all whole thing, several times have wanted to call it quit but we end up getting back together. On Friday she went out with a guy to shoprite, when I asked who he was, she said they are just friends which was a lie because that guy normally calls her when she's with me.

I i told her, that she can go ahead to date him that me am done with the whole relationship. At first she laughed, then told me I NOR FIT. She's been calling since then which i ignored.
his elder bro came to my house with some friends of his that has several stab wounds and injuries all over their body, they didn't touch me, he just asked me what happened and I told him then what he said is I should try work it out with his sister then he Left.

Have made up my mind, but I know this isn't the end of it.. the dude is well known all over the town for his problems and he will be back.
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by MOTOPARK: 2:01pm On May 23, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Welcome comrade. Go and simp no more.
wahala �� grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Success77x: 2:02pm On May 23, 2022
My guy Boggyman557 has some solutions for you.
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Zulu2022: 2:03pm On May 23, 2022
Him brother no go do u anything first,if he fit,he fr threaten u to continue or face his wrath...plus say de know that his brother fr area una dey,e get ppl Dem know fr state as a whole,so no panick bro,if the brother lelele, create a thread then I go giv u as e go be then paste ur location
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Ecomfreecourse: 2:03pm On May 23, 2022
That girl is a low life
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by edego2up(m): 2:04pm On May 23, 2022
Guy do something fast for you are going to be belittled.carry the original Men go worn that Fu**ing girl of yours and give her thorough worning to balance the equation

If not remain her stuge.

Let heavens Fall,note it's not going to fall on one person only.

So you are not man enough, and were dating a woman.

If you can't be a man, please please please remain a woman.....
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by emperordelis(m): 2:10pm On May 23, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar..

Which state are you

Let me help you

Especially if na Edo state or abuja

The brother to your girl friend want dey oppress you unto say he na hard man

Not knowing say where he hardness end na there other people own for start

No be keyboard fight be this bro,no go collect wotowoto for another man Mathias

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Kosoco(m): 2:12pm On May 23, 2022
Mugu tomorrow you will come here to criticise govt... ordinary girlfriend matter no be wife ooo you can't handle
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by PeachtreeReside(f): 2:13pm On May 23, 2022
YOUNGELDER1:
You go date Agbero sister you come de fear lol.

Stand your ground !

Or you self gather men.

Exactly!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by NaijaCars4sale: 2:13pm On May 23, 2022
Brother, leave this relationship for your own safety
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by johnnychuks(m): 2:13pm On May 23, 2022
Tonero5200:
Any little issue we have she report it to her brother, just because am the cool headed type. I'm tired of the all whole thing, several times have wanted to call it quit but we end up getting back together. On Friday she went out with a guy to shoprite, when I asked who he was, she said they are just friends which was a lie because that guy normally calls her when she's with me.

I i told her, that she can go ahead to date him that me am done with the whole relationship. At first she laughed, then told me I NOR FIT. She's been calling since then which i ignored.
his elder bro came to my house with some friends of his that has several stab wounds and injuries all over their body, they didn't touch me, he just asked me what happened and I told him then what he said is I should try work it out with his sister then he Left.

Have made up my mind, but I know this isn't the end of it.. the dude is well known all over the town for his problems and he will be back.
you done enter Weller, some of you guys don't look at family baground before jumping into relationship always want to dick into anything under sket.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by OhiOfIhima: 2:14pm On May 23, 2022
Tonero5200:

Find a way to meet up with that her brother once more... And explain tins to him like a real man. Make him try to put himself in your place, if he will tolerate the Sh#t
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by nedekid: 2:17pm On May 23, 2022
rickpat:
are you been threatened or harassed to be in that relationship?...stand your ground... don't let anyone manipulate or intimidate you to be in any relationship you don't wan to be in...good luck
If the brother decides to stab him nko, will you collect the stab for him? grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by OhiOfIhima: 2:17pm On May 23, 2022
longetivity:
Oga you must marry that girl O by fire by force, or else you go collect from her brother wotowoto grin

Let the innocent girl have male besties in peace biko grin

Which nonsense bestie that will take my gf out without first inform me.. B4 it get to that extent, I must have known n rapour wit him normally.
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:18pm On May 23, 2022
Don't get into trouble....be security cautious and do what you think it's d best for you
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by bleskid: 2:20pm On May 23, 2022
I don't understand the all story especially ..
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Rexymania(m): 2:24pm On May 23, 2022
Na that one oyibo people dey call 'initial threat' or 'subliminal message' grin grin grin

Tonero5200:

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Igwe290: 2:25pm On May 23, 2022
Relationship no be battle ground.
If you feel uncomfortable please end things and move on.
Her brother can not kill you for discontinuing the relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Rexymania(m): 2:26pm On May 23, 2022
johnnychuks:
you done enter Weller, some of you guys don't look at family baground before jumping into relationship always want to dick into anything under sket.

No be lie
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by nedekid: 2:27pm On May 23, 2022
YOUNGELDER1:

Stand your ground !

Or you self gather men.
Lolz, you want make the guy loose him Solomon?
This matter de similar to Russia and Ukraine. Russia an Ukraine de romance before, ukaraine say him no do again, Russia say na die you de, say I go stab you if you try am, Ukraine come call him guys, USA, UK and other oyinbo for moral.
In all na Ukraine de suffer pass, them don stab all him body finish.
To say Ukraine gree continue the romance, kasala no for burst.

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 23, 2022
She's afraid to end the relationship because you are her the source of free benefits while she hunts for more benefits outside
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by stagger: 2:34pm On May 23, 2022
Tonero5200:

If the dude has to bring his crew instead of coming to confront you one-on-one, man-to-man, then he is a chicken.
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by cassyrooy(m): 2:35pm On May 23, 2022
Tonero5200:

Kindly walk out from the relationship immediately she starts to send folks to bully or threaten you.

But incase you're not treating her right, please, try and correct yourself.
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by enonche85(m): 2:38pm On May 23, 2022
Unzerious:
You didn't see any other Girl to Woo, but that with a Dreaded Brother.

You did the Right Thing. I wouldn't even Explain to him, shey na hin I dey Date

Na until ur blood flow u go know how far..
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by zedegit: 2:43pm On May 23, 2022
YOUNGELDER1:

Stand your ground !

Or you self gather men.

Na Ekuke you dey cap with o. Ekuke no get suicide.

Make he just tuama.
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by GiveYourBest(f): 2:45pm On May 23, 2022
You are indirectly trapped in the relationship? That is no relationship please. Quite it.
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by IamGreen1(f): 2:56pm On May 23, 2022
Abfinest007:
Another simp.

I have joined d redpiller club na.u guys got a new member can someone welcome me

Before I welcomed you tell me what you understand by being one.
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Biggers82(m): 3:04pm On May 23, 2022
Just pray make that girl no get belle and hang it on your head immediately you better stay away from that girl
Or because she dey give you free pussycat to chop that's why you are misbehaving like this.
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Grandkay21(m): 3:07pm On May 23, 2022
Another lost brother ,
What if this eventually tire you up with marriage, That's how you will end up living in fear, she told you can't break up with her

You guys are doing well
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Emperor88(m): 3:10pm On May 23, 2022
Carry the brother and friends go shayo and smoke. Tell them what the sister has been doing. You will see how they will fall on ur side....men got understanding. So do this and thank me later.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera / LADIES And Material Things- You Need To See This(pics) / How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.