Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,382 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! (42428 Views)

Busty Ghana Female Singer Jane Is Taunting Naija Men With Her Sexy Lofty Breasts / Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by IkeIgboNile(m): 7:53am On May 23, 2022
Why this op dey para like this na? Man up!! dude and stop looking for excuses. Tell them your decision and stand by it.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:03am On May 23, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Sucre6: 8:32am On May 23, 2022
Abfinest007:
Another simp.

I have joined d redpiller club na.u guys got a new member can someone welcome me

From today henceforth, u shall simp no more cool

You are now a red killer, respect yourself not to swerve into simping when u see a pretty puccy grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by IVORY2009(m): 9:11am On May 23, 2022
Tonero5200:
Any little issue we have she report it to her brother, just because am the cool headed type. I'm tired of the all whole thing, several times have wanted to call it quit but we end up getting back together. On Friday she went out with a guy to shoprite, when I asked who he was, she said they are just friends which was a lie because that guy normally calls her when she's with me.

I i told her, that she can go ahead to date him that me am done with the whole relationship. At first she laughed, then told me I NOR FIT. She's been calling since then which i ignored.
his elder bro came to my house with some friends of his that has several stab wounds and injuries all over their body, they didn't touch me, he just asked me what happened and I told him then what he said is I should try work it out with his sister then he Left.
Have made up my mind, but I know this isn't the end of it.. the dude is well known all over the town for his problems and he will be back.
Seun

Lalasticlala

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by SandraIkuboR(f): 9:40am On May 23, 2022
I laughed so hard reading this Aswear.....!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by maiquel: 10:00am On May 23, 2022
undecided

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Savedday: 10:10am On May 23, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by BennyDGreat: 10:14am On May 23, 2022
Heathrow44:
it looks like op has gotten intimate with the girl so many times and the brother knows about it, the girl is getting older and people are worried about her getting married, the brother has taken it upon himself to make sure the op marries her who know if she didn't abort for op or op got her pregnant there are lots of things op didn't mention here, his like a defendant in court that doesn't tell his lawyer the true situation of things but expect to win a court case in court!

You are absolutely on point. She said "YOU NO FIT''
That comes from a place of someone who has something to hold on to against OP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Albertone(m): 12:30pm On May 23, 2022
Choilila:
Abeg advice yourself and stand you ground.

Have you advised yourself to stop being so fugly?
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Choilila: 12:41pm On May 23, 2022
Albertone:

Have you advised yourself to stop being so fugly?
ugly. I have never seen a being that lack aurora.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Albertone(m): 12:46pm On May 23, 2022
Choilila:

ugly.
I have never seen a being that lack aurora.

Nursery school drop out!

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Choilila: 12:48pm On May 23, 2022
Albertone:

Nursery school drop out!
ugly.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 23, 2022
Abfinest007:
Another simp.

I have joined d redpiller club na.u guys got a new member can someone welcome me
How is he a simp smh
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Zonefree(m): 12:59pm On May 23, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Your Simpson stupidity knows no boundaries.

Alaye, bang that girl, dump her and move on. Stop simping. Stop being a weakling. Oga stop being a pussy ass niggar
Lol

He's damned for life.
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:13pm On May 23, 2022
Heathrow44:
it looks like op has gotten intimate with the girl so many times and the brother knows about it, the girl is getting older and people are worried about her getting married, the brother has taken it upon himself to make sure the op marries her who know if she didn't abort for op or op got her pregnant there are lots of things op didn't mention here, his like a defendant in court that doesn't tell his lawyer the true situation of things but expect to win a court case in court!
Exactly
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by GloriousGbola: 1:25pm On May 23, 2022
get your own bigger thug or soldier and pay him a visit
then kick the chick to the curb

of course this is probably just the usually redpiller daily cruise
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by 6pack: 1:26pm On May 23, 2022
Heathrow44:
exactly
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by illuminutty: 1:27pm On May 23, 2022
Tonero5200:
Any little issue we have she report it to her brother, just because am the cool headed type. I'm tired of the all whole thing, several times have wanted to call it quit but we end up getting back together. On Friday she went out with a guy to shoprite, when I asked who he was, she said they are just friends which was a lie because that guy normally calls her when she's with me.

I i told her, that she can go ahead to date him that me am done with the whole relationship. At first she laughed, then told me I NOR FIT. She's been calling since then which i ignored.
his elder bro came to my house with some friends of his that has several stab wounds and injuries all over their body, they didn't touch me, he just asked me what happened and I told him then what he said is I should try work it out with his sister then he Left.

Have made up my mind, but I know this isn't the end of it.. the dude is well known all over the town for his problems and he will be back.

They will kill you before the end of this year if you don't run for your life.
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by SmartyPants(m): 1:28pm On May 23, 2022
wisdomkid:

I DISLIKE PIPO who comment without reading. How does one being threatened means he's a redpiller?
This f00l that can't stand his fellow men, talkless of someone with marks obviously from numerous fights...

Red piller that will hear fight and scamper away hurriedly on his tiny legs

Did you really read what you quoted?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Jorge91: 1:28pm On May 23, 2022
Tonero5200:

break up oo, report to police and family members incase something happens to u they should know where to start from.
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by splashbaby(m): 1:29pm On May 23, 2022
Tonero5200:

You are in trouble already. Better call her back and make up with her on this particular case, never allow this one spill over, call the brother and try to explain the issues vividly to him and form alliance...she will still Bleep up again and the brother won't support her again...but you report to the police and a big fight starts between you and the brother, you will lose and won't be able to live in the neighbourhood again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Bigheart042(m): 1:30pm On May 23, 2022
When u are reaping off the pussy u didn't come hear to lament..
Oga u must finish what u start.
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Gkay1(m): 1:31pm On May 23, 2022
You are not a man, I don't see any reason someone will be treating in a wrong way yet u can't make decision for yourself. Why are Complaining to us, so we can make decision for u or what.
U better go and make decision for yourself.
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by LordEclipse: 1:31pm On May 23, 2022
Tonero5200:

Oga,wetin you do him sister?..no lie
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by nyobbiko: 1:31pm On May 23, 2022
that's a more reason to even call it off
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Biafranodogwu55: 1:31pm On May 23, 2022
You are been threatened on what to do with your life and u dont know what to do instead u seeking 4 advice...wetin u want make we tell u now

I don dash out all my advice to the other simple guys who reported on NL...Non remaining 4 u
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Slynation(m): 1:32pm On May 23, 2022
Lol... personally I see no problem here, you have ended the relationship but she blatantly refused to leave, just comtinue banging that kpekus with protection until she leaves...
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Oluwendele(m): 1:32pm On May 23, 2022
please ma help me with little amount to eat the hunger is unbearable please help a brother help ll never depart from you
066 Seventy 96 036
Gtb
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by DARLINGTON869(m): 1:33pm On May 23, 2022
So you a dating the sister to a gangster lord.

T O DARLING

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by dododawa1: 1:33pm On May 23, 2022
U go learn by force
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Lepon02: 1:33pm On May 23, 2022
Tonero5200:

Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? / My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera / I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.