Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! (42427 Views)

Busty Ghana Female Singer Jane Is Taunting Naija Men With Her Sexy Lofty Breasts / Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Originalsly: 3:16pm On May 23, 2022
Hmmmm...... the brother showed up with stab wound guys.... doesn't that tell you the guys love trouble but arealways been up and stabbed? You may want to add more wounds if and when they show up... up to you.
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by SandyLOVE08(f): 3:20pm On May 23, 2022
I don't know if am the right person to advise you. But since you are tired of the relationship. And have call it quit so many times but end up patching things up. Time for you to use another formats that we girls hate.

Pretend to be broke, when I mean broke. Shishi no dey ur account. If possible, give her excuse that you have been scammed. She's the one that will start giving you metre distances.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by FireUpNow(m): 3:23pm On May 23, 2022
Be wise and end the relationship now. Your girl and her family are not the type you should be associating with. Wise up and simp down bro!
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by UncleKoboko: 3:26pm On May 23, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar..

Which state are you

Let me help you

Especially if na Edo state or abuja

The brother to your girl friend want dey oppress you unto say he na hard man

Not knowing say where he hardness end na there other people own for start
Mum u
Tell me the colour of trouble first before I take you seriously.
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by obedience4(m): 3:31pm On May 23, 2022
if na bini boy just be careful,
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by rainz(m): 3:32pm On May 23, 2022
My guy run for your life. Nigeria no good
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 23, 2022
Kenny Rogers @#$

Everyone considered him coward of the county. He never stood one single time to prove the county wrong. His mama named him Tommy but folks just called him Yellow......
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Johnsown1(m): 3:46pm On May 23, 2022
Dating at all means
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by grandstar(m): 3:47pm On May 23, 2022
Tonero5200
Its best you call your girlfriends brother and be truthful with him but be gentle and mild. (Read Proverbs 15:1)

You can buy some beer and friied meat when you sit him down, probably with his friends. So, definitely, you'll need more than one bottle.

Ask him if he himself is dating a lady and she cheats on him or threatens him with extreme violence, whether if he would stay or end such a relation? Let him know that it's because you respect his sister that is why you even want to end the relationship, rather than be cheating with as many girls as possible behind her back and eventually Jilt her. Let him know you wouldn't wish such for your own sister, lest another lady.

Let him know that if your own sister is behaving in such a fashion, you'd support the boyfriend breaking up with her, that it's her fault.

If however, there's no change, then you might have to arrest your girlfriend and her brother as well. They will sign a Letter of Undertaking promising not to harass you again.

Get your parents involved. Getting your parents involved is not a sign of weakness but to show these bullies that you have powerful supporters behind. Bullies prey on your vulnerability. Once they realize you have strong support, they back down.

If you still feel threatened after getting the police involved, then I'll advise you buy a bottle of Seaman Schnapp and a bottle of groundnut to share with your ex-girlfriends brother. Bullies don't like being humiliated. They use bullying to hide their low self-esteem. Let him and his friends know you don't hate them and that's there's no victory or vanquish. It's simply you no wan do any more with hin sister
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by emmytams(m): 3:49pm On May 23, 2022
I had the same issue with a girl some years back. I went to the Police Station reported the following against her:
1. Threat to life. (She signed an undertaken that should anything happen to me she will be held responsible.)
2. Cultism/Breaking and Entry, and Robbery. I got my Lawyer involved. The guys were awaiting trial for years.
3. Relocate.
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by deebrownneymar: 4:00pm On May 23, 2022
Tonero5200:
Any little issue we have she report it to her brother, just because am the cool headed type. I'm tired of the all whole thing, several times have wanted to call it quit but we end up getting back together. On Friday she went out with a guy to shoprite, when I asked who he was, she said they are just friends which was a lie because that guy normally calls her when she's with me.

I i told her, that she can go ahead to date him that me am done with the whole relationship. At first she laughed, then told me I NOR FIT. She's been calling since then which i ignored.
his elder bro came to my house with some friends of his that has several stab wounds and injuries all over their body, they didn't touch me, he just asked me what happened and I told him then what he said is I should try work it out with his sister then he Left.

Have made up my mind, but I know this isn't the end of it.. the dude is well known all over the town for his problems and he will be back.

Don’t be a bitch, bro. She can’t eat and cake and have it
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by godofuck231: 4:01pm On May 23, 2022
Tonero5200:
Any little issue we have she report it to her brother, just because am the cool headed type. I'm tired of the all whole thing, several times have wanted to call it quit but we end up getting back together. On Friday she went out with a guy to shoprite, when I asked who he was, she said they are just friends which was a lie because that guy normally calls her when she's with me.

I i told her, that she can go ahead to date him that me am done with the whole relationship. At first she laughed, then told me I NOR FIT. She's been calling since then which i ignored.
his elder bro came to my house with some friends of his that has several stab wounds and injuries all over their body, they didn't touch me, he just asked me what happened and I told him then what he said is I should try work it out with his sister then he Left.

Have made up my mind, but I know this isn't the end of it.. the dude is well known all over the town for his problems and he will be back.
good there's a lot of respect and regard for you ,you should go closer to her brother , he thinks and reasons as a man , leave his criminal hype out thats a man who understands what it is to have a family she must have told him lies but he came to hear from you first , he like you too , now let him serve as a control for your girl and make sure you stay in check , don't cross the boarder and keep your your hustle, success makes women see your energy as one to align with , it also secures her mindset
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Lovebliss2(f): 4:08pm On May 23, 2022
Shuo!
shocked
Na by force?
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by SoapQueen(f): 4:12pm On May 23, 2022
Tonero5200:

I know hate is a strong word but I hate toxic people. Especially those who take breakups as a do or die affair.

God.

It's so so annoying!

Always make inquiries before you date people.
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by sisisioge: 4:17pm On May 23, 2022
Your future inlaws grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by sylve11: 4:29pm On May 23, 2022
This is kinda funny. grin cool
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by ThePlugg(m): 4:33pm On May 23, 2022
Bruh with d way I de see things....you don enter oo...na Ear u go use comot oo...
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by armyofone(m): 4:39pm On May 23, 2022
Maybe the sister told him you do her thing tire, disV her and now wanna jump ship.

That is why you too dey fear the brother and dem thugs with tattoos and Jack knifes body grin

Op. Go start learning karate and other self defense for the next time.

Or relocate to another town grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Abakelawal(f): 4:39pm On May 23, 2022
Oponu Kai am speechless
Y will u date such kind of person
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by chigoizie7(m): 4:40pm On May 23, 2022
Tonero5200:

Until you die quick. Me like this, I no fit tweet justice for any mother fuker ooh.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by stankezzy: 4:46pm On May 23, 2022
splashbaby:
You are in trouble already. Better call her back and make up with her on this particular case, never allow this one spill over, call the brother and try to explain the issues vividly to him and form alliance...she will still Bleep up again and the brother won't support her again...but you report to the police and a big fight starts between you and the brother, you will lose and won't be able to live in the neighbourhood again.
are u a softee, run from neighbourhood because of person ,noooo, rather area go scatter
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by my3name(m): 4:50pm On May 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Huh? stop acting like a weakling..you either call off that relationship or keep clowning around..stop being scared by people's look..tell him to his face when next he tries some s**t with ya and if you feel threatened then report his @ss to the cops and make him sign an undertaking..

After you done that call of ya relationship... truth is you are being used.. kiss
They are gonna keep playing on your intelligence.. scared=being used..what's da essence of being in a relationship where you feel unsafe?
Fernandezisback nawa oo,must you show face everywhere
you dey shout make him stand his ground maybe if you where in his shoe you go do otherwise grin grin
This human being sha
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Jaqenhghar: 4:51pm On May 23, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
Certified simp. undecided
...that girl is for the streets...beta man up...d brother u re afraid of...are u not a man like him FOH son undecided
Go and help your brother nah. His life may be in danger and you are calling him simp. If you were in his shoes Im sure you would have done worse. Online warrior
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by RICHOLAC(m): 4:54pm On May 23, 2022
Another Simp has been let loose, get him back indoors, I repeat get him back in the cage cause these gals ain't smiling at all. Asaa ( outside) is for us the stone redpillers.��
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Konjiboii: 4:56pm On May 23, 2022
Omo that bitch don open office for your head, na to just die make everybody rest
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Ikendiawusa: 4:58pm On May 23, 2022
Go and follow allahkaduna nzeogwu on Facebook so that you will receive small sense,SIMP is it the brother that will tell you what to do?
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Mexyz(m): 5:19pm On May 23, 2022
This one don go befriend Anini younger sister grin grin grin

My guy don dey fear cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Great0ne1: 5:28pm On May 23, 2022
Tonero5200:

Do not make mistake of confronting this guy on your own.Do not take this lightly. If you have connections, just storm there parents home unannounced, with heavily armed policemen and arrest her, her parents and if possible the brother. Lock them up for couple of days. She and her parents MUST sign an undertaking that if anything happens to you, they will be held responsible. Your own people must know and be witness to this. Also make sure you visit there home town and know there root very well. When they are eventually released from police detention, na the parents go dey push the guy to seek peace and move on.
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by Enny2013(f): 5:34pm On May 23, 2022
Y can't u make him ur friend?
U for kukuma make d guy ur friend n know his weak points.
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by SPAMBOX7: 5:36pm On May 23, 2022
Tonero5200:

You Don go date cultist sister grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! by frozen70(f): 5:42pm On May 23, 2022
Tonero5200:

Just quietly pack out of that town, location area and nicer 10 areas far from her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? / My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera / I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.