Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me (9300 Views)

Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition / My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! / My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by kandiikane(m): 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2011
Kekekekekekekek, Oya, gerrrout!!!
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by Omolola1(f): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2011
how are u even sure it is juju sef
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by 190: 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2011
** aggressively looking at kandikane and omolola br[i]e[/i]ast - trying to compare and contrast both of em **
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by Omolola1(f): 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2011
smh
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by kandiikane(m): 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2011
190:

** aggressively looking at kandikane and omolola br[i]e[/i]ast - trying to compare and contrast both of em **
You nor dey rest? Its sunday, go find God
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by 190: 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2011
**still looking at kandikane b[i]r[/i]east** embarassed embarassed
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by kandiikane(m): 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2011
Ok, Oya come lemme suckle you. .kekekekekeke
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by imiski(m): 11:58am On Oct 10, 2012
rokiatu: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh my god! Do people just make stuff up or is this for real. grin grin grin

I mean I hear/read the most unbelievable sh!!!t on this site.
i tink ur p. Is dat ur nt exposd enuf or dnt interact wit pple to undastand dat such tinz hpn
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by DukeNija(m): 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2012
rokiatu: If you believe in it then good look to you. I don't believe in that sh111T. undecided

If You don't believe in it, move aside or park-well so those who Believe can advice her. Thank You.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by SlyIg(f): 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2012
9jafetish:
this is real he put juju on me, i know it. angry he cursed me!!!!
You knew your boyfriend was a juju guy and you were still keeping him. Better run to a strong pastor for a quick deliverance. Calling a cob,whats your prove. Be prayerful and go for deliverance quickly.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by hadg33(m): 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2012
Duke_Nija:

If You don't believe in it, move aside or park-well so those who Believe can advice her. Thank You.

there is no such thing

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by deniyor: 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2012
Let's for a second assume the OP actually believes what she wrote .
There is no juju on you. It is your personality that is chasing guys away not the ex.

Everytime you see your ex, you are always already sad and depressed. Very good chance you are always in that mood and that is scary for anyone even cousins. Don't blame anyone for falling for the wrong kind of guys, that's life -they probably had an attribute you desire inn a partner.

Your mentality is scary. And you may not be as pretty as Yukon used to be before. That's also life.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by FarWatcher: 2:52am On Oct 21, 2012
9jafetish: Ever since i have dumped my stupid juju making degrading bf, i have been having trouble with getting other guys. Every guy i meet always walks away from me without asking for my number, and i have never had this problem in my life before,also i have been falling in love with ppl who wouldn't date me like my cousin, men 10 years older than me ,and men who already have a wife and kids.How i think this is connected to my ex is that strangely i am always bumping into him whenever i am sad or lonely.

Also my ex has told me he has done juju b4 on many ppl.

should i call the cops on him, confront him, or tell my pastor that my bf has cursed me.

[size=13pt]You need deliverance. WE ARE WATCHING YOU!!![/size]
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by free2ryhme: 3:00am On Oct 21, 2012
your life don bend
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by ghest: 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
[b]An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my wife back to me..
My name is Dominion i live in Australia,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife.so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce.she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she didn't love me anymore.So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again.
So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife.So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.{greatojukuspellhome@gmail.com }.
So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster.
So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website {greatojukuspellhome@gmail.com},if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back kindly contact him now for your own good.
So thanks to the Great Dr Ojuku for bringing back my wife, and brought great joy to my family once again. {greatojukuspellhome@gmail.com }, Thanks...
[/b]
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by ghest: 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2013
My name is Dominion i live in Australia,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife.so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce.she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she didn't love me anymore.So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again.
So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife.So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.{greatojukuspellhome@gmail.com }.
So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster.
So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website {greatojukuspellhome@gmail.com},if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back kindly contact him now for your own good.
So thanks to the Great Dr Ojuku for bringing back my wife, and brought great joy to my family once again. {greatojukuspellhome@gmail.com }, Thanks...
[/b]
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by ghest: 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
[/b]
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2013

It happens
.... cry
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by 190: 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2013
lynpetra:

It happens
.... cry
undecided undecided
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by twosquare(m): 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
9jafetish: Ever since i have dumped my stupid juju making degrading bf, i have been having trouble with getting other guys. Every guy i meet always walks away from me without asking for my number, and i have never had this problem in my life before,also i have been falling in love with ppl who wouldn't date me like my cousin, men 10 years older than me ,and men who already have a wife and kids.How i think this is connected to my ex is that strangely i am always bumping into him whenever i am sad or lonely.

Also my ex has told me he has done juju b4 on many ppl.

should i call the cops on him, confront him, or tell my pastor that my bf has cursed me.
Op,now am interested in u....so no juju dey work.....shld I begin my Paris and Helen of Troy romance with u...? grin ......just saying
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
190: undecided undecided

undecided
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by 190: 10:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
lynpetra:

undecided

embarassed
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 29, 2013
190:

embarassed

Go and take your bath and sleep 190.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by 190: 11:23pm On Oct 29, 2013
lynpetra:

Go and take your bath and sleep 190.

need u in the bed with me embarassed embarassed
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 30, 2013
190:

need u in the bed with me embarassed embarassed

But I just left that bed too nights ago.Please go carry another person.My yash still dey pain me. embarassed embarassed angry
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by ignis: 6:36am On Oct 30, 2013
For your information, juju is not being covered by the law.
I'll advise you go and consult your Pastor.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by emmabest2000(m): 8:36am On Oct 30, 2013
[quote author=BABE!][color=#000099]Call the cops on him. GBAM hahahaha Rotfalmfao grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by 190: 10:46am On Oct 30, 2013
lynpetra:

But I just left that bed too nights ago.Please go carry another person.My yash still dey pain me. embarassed embarassed angry

rotfl grin grin grin
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 30, 2013
190:

rotfl grin grin grin

angry angry angry. embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reason Guys Give Up On Girls Easily / Night Bus Romance / Kenya Lady Goes Stark N*ked On Instagram To Gain Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.