Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Landslide Gulps 13 Buildings, Sacks 28 Families In Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Landslide Gulps 13 Buildings, Sacks 28 Families In Anambra (9377 Views)

PDP Wins Enugu LG By Landslide / Breaking!!! 158 Kidnapped Victims Reunite With Families In Yobe / 5 Political Families In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landslide Gulps 13 Buildings, Sacks 28 Families In Anambra by EkoIle1: 4:17am On Jul 19, 2011
ekt_bear:

My brother, relax. No need to kick folk while they are down. Especially over natural disasters.

Unfortunately, the same clowns don't have such sense of decency.

@ ignoring the generic nuisance above my post.
Re: Landslide Gulps 13 Buildings, Sacks 28 Families In Anambra by seanet02: 4:18am On Jul 19, 2011
Eko-Ile i will advice you to ignore this woman. She is just too dishonest to say the truth. I don't like having an argument with her, she likes trolling.
Re: Landslide Gulps 13 Buildings, Sacks 28 Families In Anambra by EkoIle1: 4:26am On Jul 19, 2011
seanet02:

Eko-Ile i will advice you to ignore this woman. She is just too dishonest to say the truth. I don't like having an argument with her, she likes trolling.

I hear you, that's why the thing is on my ignore list. The thing is fast becoming the silliest and the most annoying and senseless pest on NL.
Re: Landslide Gulps 13 Buildings, Sacks 28 Families In Anambra by Kobojunkie: 4:32am On Jul 19, 2011
rofl

Re: Landslide Gulps 13 Buildings, Sacks 28 Families In Anambra by EkoIle1: 4:47am On Jul 19, 2011
EzeUche:

^^^

You may have a point. We need our trees to hold the land. We are a forest people.

After trashing Fashola for planting trees? You people no get shame I swear. Now you know the benefits of tree planting right?

Well, Fashola don plant 3 million trees, that 3 million prob' fit save your township. It's never too late to start sha.

Tell your backward governors to always follow this man and they'll never go astray,

Re: Landslide Gulps 13 Buildings, Sacks 28 Families In Anambra by jmaine: 4:58am On Jul 19, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Yes, planting of tress REPLACES the need for adequate drainage systems in a COASTAL CITY, point taken! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You did a good job to shut the Arse wipe up  grin grin grin . . . His profound intelligence is simply amazing  cheesy cheesy
Re: Landslide Gulps 13 Buildings, Sacks 28 Families In Anambra by EkoIle1: 5:14am On Jul 19, 2011
Coming from the same ignorant olodo who just blamed natural disaster on contactor. What can I say? You are even worse than tbe thing you quoted.

Shameless clowns.
Re: Landslide Gulps 13 Buildings, Sacks 28 Families In Anambra by alex406(m): 6:06am On Jul 19, 2011
May God forgive us,all these things are part of the bargain for our sin. God is angry,nature is angry.
Re: Landslide Gulps 13 Buildings, Sacks 28 Families In Anambra by jmaine: 6:26am On Jul 19, 2011
Eko Ile:

Coming from the same ignorant olodo who just blamed natural disaster on contactor. What can I say? You are even worse than tbe thing you quoted.

Shameless clowns.

My post you quoted said part of the problem, linked to Earth excavating construction companies. Where did you mortgage your brain  undecided undecided .

You should really take some time off to learn not to expose your level of illiteracy . . You simply refuse to read and when you read, you fail to connect what you read to make a meaningful statement. . . Permit me to liberate you clogged brains a bit . .

The article you posted pin pointed Deforestation as a major causative factor of the mammoth gullies in Anambra, also taking into cognizance the unique topography of the region . . . A quick review to test your brain cells  . .

(A) Is deforestation caused by natural disaster . .  or by man . . .

(2) If man is the cause . . Is man not using the forest resources for his own fulfillment  . . .

( 3) Is excavating of Earth for construction purposes not part of man activities . . .  Does excavation of soil  not create steep slopes . .which in turn increases the speed of running water , hence increasing it eroding power . .

(4) What happens when the eroding power is increased against the peculiar geomorphology of those zones  . . .

(5) What happens when this practice is sustained without recourse to it's environmental impact already made worse by the sheer deforestation . . . and exposed soil surface . .

(6) What point(s) were you trying to prove or disprove  cool . . .

This is a man made crisis enhanced by natural elements . . . made even worse with the negligence of subsequent government to tackle this menace despite concerted funds channeled to fight this plague . . . which i also pointed out in one of my post on this thread . .

Permit me to also educate you that most primary rain forest in Nigeria has been deforested with just about 2% of pristine rain forest remaining only in Cross River State  . .  So Anambra is not unique in that aspect . .  You depend too much on what google can offer . .the moment google fails you . .you crash . . .

stop trying to test your limits with me  cool . . . it obvious you were looking for blood where there was none . . . . . .  

And by the way, learn to abide by the civility of this thread, cos adults are discussing responsibly 
Re: Landslide Gulps 13 Buildings, Sacks 28 Families In Anambra by seanet02: 6:43am On Jul 19, 2011
jmaine:

My post you quoted said part of the problem which was linked to construction companies, where did you mortgage your brain  undecided undecided .

You should really take some time off to learn not to expose your level of illiteracy . . You simply refuse to read and when you read, you fail to connect what you read to make a meaningful statement. . . Permit me to liberate you clogged brains a bit . .

The article you posted pin pointed Deforestation as a major causative factor of the mammoth gullies in Anambra, taking into cognizance the unique topography of the region . . . A quick review to test your brain cells  . .

(A) Is deforestation caused by natural disaster . .  or by man . . .

(2) If man is the cause . . Is man not using the forest resources for his own fulfillment  . . .

( 3) Is excavating of Earth for construction purposes not part of man activities . . .  Does excavation of soil  not create steep slopes . .which in turn increases the speed of running water , hence increasing it eroding power . .

(4) What happens when this practice is sustained without recourse to it's environmental impact already made worse by the sheer deforestation . . . and exposed soil surface . .

(5) What point were you trying to prove or disprove . . .

This is a man made crisis enhanced by natural elements . . . made even worse with the negligence of subsequent government to tackle this menace despite concerted funds channelled to fight this plague . . .

Permit me to also educate you that most primary rain forest in Nigeria has been deforested with just about 2% of pristine rain forest remaining only in Cross River State  . .  So Anambra is not unique in that aspect . .  You depend too much on what google can offer . .the moment google fails you . .you crash . . .

. . . it obvious you were looking for blood where there is none . . . stop trying to test your limits with me . . .  And by the way, learn to abide by the civility of this thread, cos it's obvious adults are discussing

olodo, you were asking a dumb question on who causes Deforestation between Nature and man? And i was wondering did you ever know it is both? Lemme lecture you a little bit, Deforestation can be caused by lots of things all of which can be classified under Nature and man made. We have lumbering, bush burning, urban development, industrial expansion and others under man made factors, Desert enroachment, leaching (know you will not agreed to this due to your zero knowledge on Geography) Wind erosion and others. When ever you want to take on an argument on Geographical issues. Just make sure you get your facts right else i will trash you to pieces, just ask ezeuche.
Re: Landslide Gulps 13 Buildings, Sacks 28 Families In Anambra by jmaine: 6:54am On Jul 19, 2011
seanet02:

olodo, you were asking a dumb question on who causes Deforestation between Nature and man? And i was wondering did you ever know it is both? Lemme lecture you a little bit, Deforestation can be caused by lots of things  all of which can be classified under Nature and man made. We have lumbering, bush burning, urban development, industrial expansion and others under man made factors, Desert enroachment, leaching (know you will not agreed to this due to your zero knowledge on Geography) Wind erosion and others. When ever you want to take on an argument on Geographical issues. .

Did you just type this hieroglyphics  shocked shocked . .or a trojan in your system did  undecided undecided . . .cos if you did, then you are a sheer disgrace to life itself  cry cry . . .   . . . Seanet02,03,1000 has been certified to be a malicious trojan  . .

seanet02:

Just make sure you get your facts right else i will trash you to pieces, [size=14pt]just ask ezeuche[/size].

Ezeuche . .is this guy competing in knowledgeable topics with you . .oboy, you are finished ! cheesy
Re: Landslide Gulps 13 Buildings, Sacks 28 Families In Anambra by seanet02: 7:32am On Jul 19, 2011
jmaine:

Did you just type this hieroglyphics  shocked shocked . .or a trojan in your system did  undecided undecided . . .cos if you did, then you are a sheer disgrace to life itself  cry cry . . .   . . . Seanet02,03,1000 has been certified to be a malicious trojan  . .

Ezeuche . .is this guy competing in knowledgeable topics with you . .oboy, you are finished ! cheesy
Yeepa, Nigerian Graduate that does not know the causes of Deforestation. Waiting for your concocted conjectures that discredit my claims, you this classified Spare part seller. If you know nada google is there or you are just too lazy?
Re: Landslide Gulps 13 Buildings, Sacks 28 Families In Anambra by seanet02: 7:49am On Jul 19, 2011
Jmaine or what the fck did you called your shyt moniker, If you did not know that leaching can led to deforestation then probably you did Just social studies. I want to ask you this question, what could be the consequences of lost of nutrients down the to the core either through pore spaces or down the horizons, what will an excess of that do?
Re: Landslide Gulps 13 Buildings, Sacks 28 Families In Anambra by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 19, 2011
Now i know why the Igbos want to claim other people's land cry cry cry
Re: Landslide Gulps 13 Buildings, Sacks 28 Families In Anambra by seanet02: 8:00am On Jul 19, 2011
Let me tell you, all this steep slopes you claim to know is something you can not engage people like me in if we start. Just keep your social studies to your village.
Re: Landslide Gulps 13 Buildings, Sacks 28 Families In Anambra by jmaine: 8:16am On Jul 19, 2011
seanet02:

Yeepa, Nigerian Graduate that does not know the causes of Deforestation. Waiting for your concocted conjectures that discredit my claims, you this classified Spare part seller. If you know nada google is there or you are just too lazy?

Mu[/b]sa shut up there . . ,  . . you are even exhibiting pride in your absurd foolishness . .  Did you google up the definition of deforestation and it causes . . what has leaching got to do with deforestation . . or even wind erosion when forest are known to act as barriers or wind breakers to the soil . . .

Desert encroachment occurs in [b]arid [/b]areas where vegetation is sparse either due to [b][b]deforestation
[/b] or extreme climatic conditions like drought which hampers the growth of vegetation . . .  

Leaching simply refers to the movement of dissolved substances with water percolating through soil, and in elementary agricultural terms, out of the reach of plants. . . soil texture could permit leaching or even man indirect influence through it's use of chemical that contains heavy metal . .  This heavy metal acidifies the soils, rendering locked elements like Aluminum soluble which is highly toxic to plants  . .The solubilized aluminum then become bio-available for plant to ingest, leading to poisoning . .

I don't really have your time cos you need a quality lecture from me to teach you one or two things . .  Mind if i ask you the schools you attended  . . . Sure you wrote SSCE and passed . .let's leave JAMB out of it  wink . . .  Degree should be very far from you judging how adamant you are despite writing rubbish . . . Go back to school dude . . .

For your level . . Just digest the simple offers below

Deforestation ======> The cutting down and removal [/b]of all or most of the trees in a forested area  =====> http://www.thefreedictionary.com/deforestation .

Deforestation ======> [b]Deforestation is the [b]removal
of a forest or stand of trees where the land is thereafter converted to a nonforest use.[1] Examples of deforestation include conversion of forestland to farms, ranches, or urban use[/b].

Deforestation occurs for many reasons: trees or derived charcoal are used as, or sold, for fuel or as timber, while cleared land is used as pasture for livestock, plantations of commodities, and settlements. The[b] removal [/b]of trees without sufficient reforestation has resulted in damage to habitat, biodiversity loss and aridity. It has adverse impacts on biosequestration of atmospheric carbon dioxide. Deforested regions typically incur significant adverse soil erosion and frequently degrade into wasteland.

=======> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deforestation

Deforestation is clearing [/b]Earth's forests on a massive scale, often resulting in damage to the quality of the land. Forests still cover about 30 percent of the world’s land area, but swaths the size of Panama are lost each and every year.

Forests [b]are cut down
for many reasons, but most of them are related to money or to people’s need to provide for their families.The biggest driver of deforestation is agriculture. Farmers cut forests to provide more room for planting crops or grazing livestock. Often many small farmers will each clear a few acres to feed their families by cutting down trees and burning them in a process known as “slash and burn” agriculture.

==========> http://environment.nationalgeographic.com/environment/global-warming/deforestation-overview.html

Note the word removal, clearing [/b]and [b]cutting down . . You cant even use the internet geez  shocked shocked. . .
Re: Landslide Gulps 13 Buildings, Sacks 28 Families In Anambra by seanet02: 8:50am On Jul 19, 2011
jmaine:

Mu[/b]sa shut up there . . ,  . . you are even exhibiting pride in your absurd foolishness . .  Did you google up the definition of deforestation and it causes . . what has leaching got to do with deforestation . . or even wind erosion when forest are known to act as barriers or wind breakers to the soil . . .

Desert encroachment occurs in [b]arid [/b]areas where vegetation is sparse either due to [b][b]deforestation
[/b] or extreme climatic conditions like drought which hampers the growth of vegetation . . .  

Leaching simply refers to the movement of dissolved substances with water percolating through soil, and in elementary agricultural terms, out of the reach of plants. . . soil texture could permit leaching or even man indirect influence through it's use of chemical that contains heavy metal . .  This heavy metal acidifies the soils, rendering locked elements like Aluminum soluble which is highly toxic to plants  . .The solubilized aluminum then become bio-available for plant to ingest, leading to poisoning . .

I don't really have your time cos you need a quality lecture from me to teach you one or two things . .  Mind if i ask you the schools you attended  . . . Sure you wrote SSCE and passed . .let's leave JAMB out of it  wink . . .  Degree should be very far from you judging how adamant you are despite writing rubbish . . . Go back to school dude . . .

For your level . . Just digest the simple offers below

Deforestation ======> The cutting down and removal [/b]of all or most of the trees in a forested area  =====> http://www.thefreedictionary.com/deforestation .

Deforestation ======> [b]Deforestation is the [b]removal
of a forest or stand of trees where the land is thereafter converted to a nonforest use.[1] Examples of deforestation include conversion of forestland to farms, ranches, or urban use[/b].

Deforestation occurs for many reasons: trees or derived charcoal are used as, or sold, for fuel or as timber, while cleared land is used as pasture for livestock, plantations of commodities, and settlements. The[b] removal [/b]of trees without sufficient reforestation has resulted in damage to habitat, biodiversity loss and aridity. It has adverse impacts on biosequestration of atmospheric carbon dioxide. Deforested regions typically incur significant adverse soil erosion and frequently degrade into wasteland.

=======> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deforestation

Note the word removal and cutting down . . You cant even use the internet geez  shocked shocked. . .

You are simply a cretin! Cant you reason beyond this elementary science? Did you know that the aftermath of Leaching is the the inavailability of Nutrients to Plants which invariably leads to the death of Plants and Trees meaning loss of soil cover? Is deforestation not the disappearance of trees either through man or natural factors? You know i tell you google has a limit, waiting for you to deny the fact that loss of nutrients will lead to loss plants life.
Re: Landslide Gulps 13 Buildings, Sacks 28 Families In Anambra by seanet02: 8:54am On Jul 19, 2011
I don't need google before i tell you facts.
Re: Landslide Gulps 13 Buildings, Sacks 28 Families In Anambra by seanet02: 9:13am On Jul 19, 2011
Please my geographer what is Isohaline? Geography teacher please teach me, but dont teach me nonsense shao.
Re: Landslide Gulps 13 Buildings, Sacks 28 Families In Anambra by jmaine: 9:18am On Jul 19, 2011
seanet02:

Is deforestation not the disappearance of trees either through man or natural factors? You know i tell you google has a limit, waiting for you to deny the fact that loss of nutrients will lead to loss plants life.

natural causes are very infinitesimal compared to humans a reason it is linked to human causes . . . The natural causes of note is wild forest fires, which can even be linked to a remote human cause somewhere . . . Mr Mu[/b]sa, Leaching has never being a cause of deforestation . . . Stop being an [b]unconventional retaard.

seanet02:

You are simply a cretin! Cant you reason beyond this elementary science? Did you know that the aftermath of Leaching is the the inavailability of Nutrients to Plants which invariably leads to the death of Plants and Trees meaning loss of soil cover?

Are you this daft, repeating the little lectures i gave you back to me . . . Here is my lecture below  . .

jmaine:

hope you noticed i highlighted your elementary knowledge of leaching while going further to show you that leaching goes beyond green plants . . .persistent organic compounds like some heavy metals could be leached into underground water sources thereby endangering biotic life  . . . i gave you another scenario of certain toxic chemicals like Aluminium being made soluble and bio available to plants thereby poisoning them . . .and the causative factor is MAN. . .

Another lesson i have for your Embryonic certified brain : - Leaching could be precipitated by Man made activities e.g acidification of soils via his persistent usage of heavy metals in his daily activities

I really need to know the schools you attended . . . You sound so amateurish . . .could it be those evening adults education  undecided undecided
Re: Landslide Gulps 13 Buildings, Sacks 28 Families In Anambra by seanet02: 9:34am On Jul 19, 2011
jmaine:

natural causes are very infinitesimal compared to humans a reason it is linked to human causes . . . The natural causes of note is wild forest fires, which can even be linked to a remote human cause somewhere . . . Mr Mu[/b]sa, Leaching has never being a cause of deforestation . . . Stop being an [b]unconventional retaard.

Are you this daft, repeating the lectures i gave you back to me . . . Here is my lecture below  . .

hope you noticed i highlighted your elementary knowledge of leaching while going further to show you that leaching goes beyond green plants . . .persistent organic compounds like some heavy metals could be leached into underground water sources thereby endangering biotic life  . . . i gave you another scenario of certain toxic chemicals like Aluminium being made soluble and bio available to plants thereby poisoning them . . .and the causative factor is MAN. . .

Another lesson i have for your elementary certified brain : - Leaching could be precipitated by [b]Man made activities e.g acidification of soils via his persistent usage of heavy metals in his daily activities
[/b]

I really need to know the schools you attended . . . You sound so amateurish . . .could it be those evening adults education  undecided undecided
stop arguing like a tamed monkey, you just accepted the fact that deforestation can also be caused by Natural disasters, but in your usual beating about the bush system you try to link it to some remote human activities, let me ask you, was the Israeli Forest fires caused by human being? Was the arizona forest fire caused by human being? dge of leaching while going further to show you that leaching goes beyond green plants . . .persistent organic compounds like some heavy metals could be leached into underground water sources thereby endangering biotic life  . . . i gave you another scenario of certain toxic chemicals like Aluminium being made soluble and bio available to plants thereby poisoning them . . .and the causative factor is MAN. . .

Another lesson i have for your elementary certified brain : - Leaching could be precipitated by [b]Man made activities e.g acidification of soils via his persistent usage of heavy metals in his daily activities [/b]

I really need to know the schools you attended . . . You sound so amateurish . . .could it be those evening adults education  undecided undecided[/size]
[quote][/quote] stop arguing like a tamed monkey, you just accepted the fact that deforestation can also be caused by Natural disasters, but in your usual beating about the bush system you try to link it to some remote human activities, let me ask you, was the Israeli Forest fires caused by human being? Was the arizona forest fire caused by human being?
Re: Landslide Gulps 13 Buildings, Sacks 28 Families In Anambra by seanet02: 9:44am On Jul 19, 2011
By the way did you know that lightining, volcanic eruptions and sparks that results from rocks falling of heights or colliding with one another can cause Wild forest fires? Will you link that to man activities?
Re: Landslide Gulps 13 Buildings, Sacks 28 Families In Anambra by namfav(m): 9:56am On Jul 19, 2011
Desola:

I see. . .well it goes to show that i'm not the only one who have noticed his idiocy on this board.

P.S: There is nothing I admire about Namfav, he's afterall a man who sees nothing wrong in marrying a 13 year old who have barely reached the age of puberty. Ever since he mae that statement, I made a concious decision not to read anything from him again.

By the way, aren't you Alh Harem? You have caused enough confusion on this board, abeg.

fair enough wink
Re: Landslide Gulps 13 Buildings, Sacks 28 Families In Anambra by jmaine: 9:59am On Jul 19, 2011
Good to realize my free lectures and education has made you shift your eediotic goal post from desert encroachment, wind erosion and  leaching. Now you are now holding steadfastly to forest fires as a last hope . . .Now let me declassify your intelligence once and for all  . . . .

[size=18pt]Amazon Forest fires quote [/size]

Fires in the Amazon are usually the product of human activity. Generally, fires are set to clear land for agriculture, though in dry years fires may escape agricultural areas and burn widely through forest area. For example, during the record drought of 2005-2006, thousands of square kilometers of land burned for months, releasing more than 100 million metric tons of carbon into the atmosphere.

Scientists are concerned that continued burning in the Amazon could cause the world's largest rainforest to tip towards large-scale ecosystem change, whereby tropical forest is replaced by savanna.

"The threat of a 'permanent El Niño' is therefore to be taken very seriously," said Dr. Philip M. Fearnside of the National Institute for Research in the Amazon (INPA) in an interview with mongabay.com last year. "Disintegration of the Amazon forest, with release of the carbon stocks in the biomass and soil, would be a significant factor in pushing us into a runaway greenhouse."

========> http://news.mongabay.com/2007/1016-amazon.html

(2)

Before widespread human settlement began to encroach on the borders of South America’s Amazon forests, there was no such thing as an Amazon fire season. Now, fire may pose the biggest threat to the survival of the Amazon ecosystem.Slash-and-burn agriculture converts forest to farm land, but that obvious destruction is only the beginning. Intentional fires get out of control and burn through the understory of nearby forests, killing, but not completely burning small trees, vines and shrubs. The dead and dying trees collapse, spilling firewood and kindling to the ground and ripping a great tear in the tent of the forest overhead. Logging has a similar effect. The intense tropical sun, previously deflected by the green canopy, heats the forest floor, pushing fire danger even higher. Smoke hangs over the forest and suppresses rainfall. In this damaged, fragmented landscape, the onset of the natural dry season becomes ominous. The El Niño-driven droughts that typically arrive a couple of times per decade become devastatin

=======> http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/AmazonFire/

[size=18pt]Israel Forest fires[/size]

The first case study is a recent event

A 50-year-old resident of Beit Zeit was detained Monday by Jerusalem police on suspicion of causing the fire that ravaged the Jerusalem Forest area the previous day.

The suspect allegedly incinerated trash in the back yard of his home, causing a blaze which later spread to the surrounding area
. Intense winds caused the flames to spread toward the city, and to different places, giving the impression that the fire had broken out in a number of sites simultaneously.

==========> http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/50-year-old-man-detained-on-suspicion-of-causing-jerusalem-forest-fire-1.373898

A massive wildfire which killed 42 people in northern Israel has now been extinguished, emergency officials say.

The blaze, which broke out in forests close to the city of Haifa on Thursday, had required international firefighters and equipment to stem it.

Israel's highest ranking policewoman, Ahuva Tomer, who was caught in the fire on Thursday, has since died of her injuries, her family said.

A 14-year-old boy has been identified as the "prime suspect" in the blaze.

The police said he admitted to starting the fire accidentally, after he threw some burning coals from the water pipe he had been smoking on Thursday into an open area of the Carmel forest.

The teenager said he panicked, fled the scene and returned to school without telling anyone, according to police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld

Interior Minister Eli Yishai, who has faced calls to resign over his handling of the disaster, has ordered a commission of inquiry.

=========> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-11925689

Just hope you shut up now . . . . and allow wisdom to prevail over you . . .  
Re: Landslide Gulps 13 Buildings, Sacks 28 Families In Anambra by namfav(m): 10:00am On Jul 19, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

By the way, aren't you Alh Harem? You have caused enough confusion on this board, abeg.

Will the real "alj-harem" please stand up!!!  Lmao!

I guess our views are too close to differentiate.

I invited a friend here a while back to share thoughts in Foreign Affairs, granted you haven't seen a looney until you meet this guy - he got me involved in wikileaks ever before it became known to majority. Everyone swore that was Negro.

Desola, so you have a problem with namfav's 13yr old wife?  Lol!

Namfav, if you are listening go marry three 20yr olds and leave underage alone. 

but i did not say i would do it
Re: Landslide Gulps 13 Buildings, Sacks 28 Families In Anambra by seanet02: 10:03am On Jul 19, 2011
Wow! You just said that Leaching of metallic minerals could lead to death of biotic beings? Ok, if that happens and you find a whole lot of acres of hitherto trees occupied land now laid bare what has happened to the trees? Missing hum? And what is deforestation? Hum removal of trees from forest isn't it? Though you won't learn this at any secondary school but it is a fact and you have seen what leaching of either nutrients or dangerous metallic elements can do to plant life? Boy you will not see this in the google search result i swear.Wow! You just said that Leaching of metallic minerals could lead to death of biotic beings? Ok, if that happens and you find a whole lot of acres of hitherto trees occupied land now laid bare what has happened to the trees? Missing hum? And what is deforestation? Hum removal of trees from forest isn't it? Though you won't learn this at any secondary school but it is a fact and you have seen what leaching of either nutrients or dangerous metallic elements can do to plant life? Boy you will not see this in the google search result i swear.
Re: Landslide Gulps 13 Buildings, Sacks 28 Families In Anambra by seanet02: 10:14am On Jul 19, 2011
jmaine:

Good to realize my free lectures and education has made you shift your eediotic goal post from desert encroachment, wind erosion and  leaching. Now you are now holding steadfastly to forest fires as a last hope . . .Now let me declassify your intelligence once and for all  . . . .

[size=18pt]Amazon Forest fires quote [/size]

========> http://news.mongabay.com/2007/1016-amazon.html

(2)

=======> http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/AmazonFire/

[size=18pt]Israel Forest fires[/size]

The first case study is a recent event

==========> http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/50-year-old-man-detained-on-suspicion-of-causing-jerusalem-forest-fire-1.373898

=========> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-11925689

Just hope you shut up now . . . . and allow wisdom to prevail over you . . .  
did you know the case against the boy was dismissed due to want of evidence? Probably you did not follow the case to the latter? BTW, Are you denying that Nature can cause Wild forest fire? Do not try to deny that boy, it is a fact. All this shyt you keep searching are not facts, they are conjectures, can you go to wiki now and search for the causes of wild Forest fire? Typing from my BB now so could not really do much now, you will be disappointed at the causes of wild forest fire i swear. BTW i do agree man do cause wild fire forest but will not accept that Nature is innocent.
Re: Landslide Gulps 13 Buildings, Sacks 28 Families In Anambra by jmaine: 10:21am On Jul 19, 2011
seanet02:

did you know the case against the boy was dismissed due to want of evidence? Probably you did not follow the case to the latter? BTW, Are you denying that Nature can cause Wild forest fire? Do not try to deny that boy, it is a fact. All this shyt you keep searching are not facts, they are conjectures, can you go to wiki now and search for the causes of wild Forest fire? Typing from my BB now so could not really do much now, you will be disappointed at the causes of wild forest fire i swear. BTW i do agree man do cause wild fire forest but will not accept that Nature is innocent. 

Your answer is in a previous post of mine below . . .

jmaine:

natural causes are very infinitesimal compared to humans a reason it is linked to human causes . . . The natural causes of note is wild forest fires, which can even be linked to a remote human cause somewhere . .

How often do we have Volcano eruptions in a century around the globe . . . do the maths . .  and link it to my highlighted quote above
Re: Landslide Gulps 13 Buildings, Sacks 28 Families In Anambra by seanet02: 10:29am On Jul 19, 2011
jmaine:

Your answer is in a previous post of mine below . . .

How often do we have Volcano eruptions in a century around the globe . . . do the maths . .  and link it to my highlighted quote above
You are not being truthful, you did said the natural causes can even be linked to human activities somewhere did you not said that? That i reject. Nature on its own can cause WILD FIRE FOREST I REPEAT.
Re: Landslide Gulps 13 Buildings, Sacks 28 Families In Anambra by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 19, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Not a fact!!! These Erosions have been around as far back as the early 90's, yes in Anambra. I remember going there in the 90's and witnessing of some the biggest gullies I ever seen in my life. I was amazed at how people lived as if they were not even perturbed by that huge presence, as they lived their lives and continued to build in the area.

http://iahs.info/redbooks/a194/iahs_194_0407.pdf

http://iahs.info/redbooks/a144/iahs_144_0335.pdf

www.nassnig.org/nass/votesenate.php?id=207

Am a bit lost at your intent and purpose really. While I do not argue about the existence of erosion site, I mentioned that we had lots of it in my village. I must make a seperation between erosion sites and when it becomes a major menance. If you have really visited Anambra you must have noticed the interesting but crude techologies used in controlling erosion, so erosion is not some new stuff. What is new is the proliferation of settlement threatening erosion sites. Btw, Why don't you focus on the solutions, am not so interested in your political correctness.
Re: Landslide Gulps 13 Buildings, Sacks 28 Families In Anambra by seanet02: 10:44am On Jul 19, 2011
Jmaine, here are the causes of wild forest fire from your own usual source
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wildfire
Re: Landslide Gulps 13 Buildings, Sacks 28 Families In Anambra by hackney(m): 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2011
Eko-ile why are you calling the east backward when you people are dirty? ?
whats forward about dirty? ?

if you dont have anything constructive to say i suggest you shut up.
loads of you just hide behind forums and when you are brought out in person you have
little or nothing to offer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangers Of Voting Out GEJ For APC In 2015 / Jonathan Was Fair To Ndigbo, Says Igbo Group / "Beware Of Self-styled Group Called Buhari Campaign Organization" - Keyamo warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.