Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Are Men Polygamous In Nature? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Men Polygamous In Nature? (3264 Views)

Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. / Do You Agree With Akon Postulation On Men Being Polygamous In Nature? / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Men Polygamous In Nature? by nitch(m): 2:00am On Jul 18, 2011
Comment elaborately please.
Re: Are Men Polygamous In Nature? by kokoye(m): 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2011
Your profile says you are a man.

So. . . what do you think?

is is true that Nigerians reply one question with another? grin
Re: Are Men Polygamous In Nature? by damipaul(m): 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2011
Wanting a woman or man is like wanting any other thing in life, the issue here should be self control. Women, in African culture, are taught to be submissive, to subject their wants etc to the approvals of their male spouses. while on the other hand men are supposed to be in control, answerable to themselves only!
Re: Are Men Polygamous In Nature? by Mcleo007(m): 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2011
@op, some how.
Re: Are Men Polygamous In Nature? by MrsChima(f): 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2011
Are you asking if men are hoes by nature? Yes, they are. BIGGEST HOES.
Re: Are Men Polygamous In Nature? by pleep(m): 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2011
^^ I wonder why the word hoe is only used to describe women then? tongue
Re: Are Men Polygamous In Nature? by Serpentine(f): 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2011
I think anyone, male or female are polgamous by nature. I think we are only monogamous by training and societies conditioning. I think it is perfectly natural for men to look at pretty girls and want to act on their urges, and by the same token, for women to see me who they would sleep with if they could. The difference is that some people choose to act on those impulses, while others choose to deny they experience them,
Re: Are Men Polygamous In Nature? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 18, 2011
Yes,they are very polygamous by nature.A man with one woman is going against his natural instincts.
Re: Are Men Polygamous In Nature? by highland(m): 10:17am On Jul 19, 2011
no grin
Re: Are Men Polygamous In Nature? by damipaul(m): 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2011
Richvkunt:

Yes,they are very polygamous by nature.A man with one woman is going against his natural instincts.

This is not true
Re: Are Men Polygamous In Nature? by Goldieluks: 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2011
Yes they are,and a lot of them can testify to that fact!
Re: Are Men Polygamous In Nature? by Nayah(f): 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2011
No I think this is an excuse, cause we women are human beings too and could same the same thing, but it's so easy saying this is about genetics lol
Re: Are Men Polygamous In Nature? by Mobinga: 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2011
Another daft thread
Re: Are Men Polygamous In Nature? by 2010Idowu(f): 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2011
Yes. And so are women. kiss
Re: Are Men Polygamous In Nature? by Goldieluks: 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2011
Nayah:

No I think this is an excuse, cause we women are human beings too and could same the same thing, but it's so easy saying this is about genetics lol

Please come out of your shell,no one is looking. haba!
Re: Are Men Polygamous In Nature? by iice(f): 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2011
dami_paul:

Wanting a woman or man is like wanting any other thing in life, the issue here should be self control. Women, in African culture, are taught to be submissive, to subject their wants etc to the approvals of their male spouses. while on the other hand men are supposed to be in control, answerable to themselves only!

Gbam. . .not only subject to approvals of their male spouses but to society.
Re: Are Men Polygamous In Nature? by MrsChima(f): 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2011
pleep:

^^ I wonder why the word hoe is only used to describe women then? tongue

That's because women are more likely to admit they are hoes and have hoed than men WHO WON'T ACCEPT the fact that they are the biggest hoes.

When you are in denial you will not reflect on self but the opposite of you. Duh.
Re: Are Men Polygamous In Nature? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2011
Not all men are polygamous,like for instance polygamy is like inviting quick death on your door,handling a woman is not an easy task,no having two is like handling a bomb ready to go off in your face,besides its not ideal.
Re: Are Men Polygamous In Nature? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2011
dami_paul:

This is not true

Okay! Men are not polygamous by nature and a man with one woman for life is very natural.
Satisfied?
Re: Are Men Polygamous In Nature? by ice234: 6:45am On Jul 20, 2011
Do women cheatby nature.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Queens!! / So Who Is Our New Moderator? / If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.