Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,155 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors (43314 Views)

Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again / El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors by Munzy14(m): 8:45pm On May 31, 2022
Any body but Tinubu... lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors by Babinski: 8:48pm On May 31, 2022
TheRareGem1:
grin grin grin. Simple. Since governors pick their successors. Support PMB to do same.

PYO Presidency loading

Buhari should stope dreaming. He can at best only nominate his successor. The Nigerian people will decide. And his goodwill with the people has never been so abysmally low. Except he plans to write the election results for 2023.
Re: 2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors by Nobleman80: 9:01pm On May 31, 2022
Why should he not chose his successor while all the governors are picking thiers and even some influencial ex governors are still picking thiers fifteen years after living office. Bottom line what is good for the goose is good for the gender. It is still left for Nigerians to choose between your chosen one and the rest of the candidates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors by Okwyjesus(m): 9:03pm On May 31, 2022
TheRareGem1:
grin grin grin. Simple. Since governors pick their successors. Support PMB to do same.

PYO Presidency loading

Totally supported.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors by Ojuntana: 9:16pm On May 31, 2022
garfield1:

As far as its south.thee entrance of obi and kwankwaso has opened up the political space.we would now have 3/4 party systems like in the first republic
NNPP is like ACN or CPC of old
While labour party are not even popular among their constituents. I doubt obi will get up to a million votes self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors by garfield1: 9:20pm On May 31, 2022
Ojuntana:

NNPP is like ACN or CPC of old
While labour party are not even popular among their constituents. I doubt obi will get up to a million votes self

Nnpp might carry the northwest while labour will definitely take se,take a chunk of ss.IBO's in sw will vote him.if apc picks a northerner,obi would have a big chance of winning.
Re: 2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors by PlaYaJones: 9:20pm On May 31, 2022
BigYash:
Make them first run their primaries first.. Na me and all those vulture supporters for this forum.

helo beautifull brother..i beg can i nak yor yansh has a friend please...am ready yo go sir. Wasyor nomba?! cheesy
Re: 2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 9:32pm On May 31, 2022
Re: 2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors by imhesham: 9:34pm On May 31, 2022
donphilopus:

Why are you Osinbajo' supporters scared of open contest? Someone who can't win primaries, how would he win the general election?

because primaries are rigged and are done by thieves. The main election determines the will of the people. You cannot use primaries to force a candidate on us.
Re: 2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors by drnoel: 9:39pm On May 31, 2022
Re: 2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 31, 2022
Richardonald:
I can bet buhari candidate is YEMI, APC best bet is a southern Christian and a strong northern Muslim, a Christian candidate cant gather enough votes in the north, osinbajo will have more votes in the west than BAT, those of you saying that it is only BAT that can match PDP in terms of money in election, the billions APC is raking from aspirant, where do you think they will use it for, are you trying to say APC have not budgeted billions for election..

Yemi can gather at least 25% votes in the SS/SE zone than BAT, since PDP refuse to field a southern candidate, for instance how many states did BAT visit during his meeting with delegates in the SS/SE zone, I think it's only Delta states..

What am sure is that APC candidate will come from the west, preferable YEMI OSINBAJO with a strong northern Muslim, it will sail. North being a strong APC zone..
Which South East? Peter can gather 40% in South west and north central
Re: 2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors by Smartor: 9:46pm On May 31, 2022
As usual it's normal in Nigerian political setting for an incident to pick his successor.
Re: 2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors by oyeb15: 9:56pm On May 31, 2022
All APC members and governors are fools.
Re: 2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors by waldigit: 10:19pm On May 31, 2022
TheRareGem1:

PYO Presidency loading
Of course you are very rare, I just hope it won't be in mumuism with your likers. It will shock you all
Re: 2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors by sharpsecret: 10:41pm On May 31, 2022
simplesearch:

I wonder why Atiku for whatever reason will intend to replace Buhari after eight years in a Northern Muslim in power. Justice demands that power rotate between this two region accordingly, either per four years or eight. Whoever emerges from within that contest between SW/SE, NE/NW will be a matter of political alliances and compromise. With what IPOB/UGM have turned the east to in recent times, who will with confidence hand them power? It will be a difficult game, except to someone who is exceptionally trustworthy with proven track record of loyalty.
but power can go to the north with wat Fulani herdsmen bandits and bokoharam and iwap are doing
Re: 2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors by bonnyhope: 10:45pm On May 31, 2022
Penguin2:
The way I will laugh at Tinubu Urchins when Buhari finally names his successor eh grin

Well they better don’t come to Nairaland after Tinubu is served the monumental breakfast of the century grin

If it is Osinbajo

Then it is win win for them
Re: 2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors by TruthinAction: 10:57pm On May 31, 2022
If Tinubu is not his choice, the party will split. Mark my word. And it amounts to betrayal of trust.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors by EKELEONU(m): 11:39pm On May 31, 2022
"What goes around comes around". KDK fan. If e blow here, e go turn blow the other side.
Re: 2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors by VEHINTOLAR: 12:10am On Jun 01, 2022
What a pity ! Mumu southerners have fallen yet again for the fulani's game plan as usual ! What's wrong with you people from the south ? What a pity ! How on earth would you think that a man who picked some well over 70% of his political appointees from his own section of the country would ever have a plan of having a Southerner as his successor ? Buhari has nobody as his preferred successor in APC ! If you're Yoruba and you think Buhari wants VP Osinbajo to succeed him,you're only fooling yourself. And if you think it is Tinubu,you need to wake up from your slumber ! It is neither of Amechi nor Lawan too even though the latter is a fulani. Can a Ahmed Lawan defeat an Atiku in the North ? Think about it !

Trust me,Atiku is the next President of Nigeria ! How ? Just wait and see na ! Buhari truly will name or introduce someone among the APC presidential aspirants as his successor but it's nothing but a gimmick ! The whole plan has long been perfected by the northern cabal and the idea is to retain power in the north at all cost. The only person that's capable of frustrating their plan is Tinubu and they are aware of that. This is why everything is being done within the party and even outside of it to frustrate him. The south has been successfully divided against itself by the North,such that it will be extremely difficult for anybody from the south to defeat northern candidate regardless of which political party that preferred northern candidate represents. A lot of elements within the apc will secretly work for Àtiku to ensure that he emerges as the next President.

Omo Oodua,Yoruba Nation is the solution ! Ji,ma sun !
Re: 2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors by ultimateprof: 2:05am On Jun 01, 2022
This means that Atiku will not be president. I said it.
Re: 2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors by IfnobeGod20: 3:43am On Jun 01, 2022
Basic123:

Okay 5 states,...so how many states was buhari controlling?
Mr. Man, Buhari may not have a state he is controlling but at no time he contested that he doesn't garnered over 12m vote. The way you people exaggerate Tinubu's political correctness is too much while Buhari is just doing his slow killing. Of all Tinubu national politics he has not scored over 6m vote while Buhari had been scoring over 12m in virtually all the elections he vied for.
Tinubu fielded Ribadu in ACN and Buhari still won them. Later Tinubu fielded Atiku and Buhari still won them always placed in second position.
You guys exaggerate Tinubu too much.
Re: 2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors by blacknoir: 6:34am On Jun 01, 2022
Penguin2:

There’s something he has heard that’s making him say that.

It will be clearer in matter of days
what did he hear,tell me
Re: 2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors by DeleTaller: 6:56am On Jun 01, 2022
Penguin2:
The way I will laugh at Tinubu Urchins when Buhari finally names his successor eh grin

Well they better don’t come to Nairaland after Tinubu is served the monumental breakfast of the century grin

And if it doesn't happen that way nko? I hope u will hide ur face for shame..
Re: 2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors by IMASTEX: 8:46am On Jun 01, 2022
Davidic419:
That's the norm if you want your legacy to live on. An incumbent will definitely want someone who would continue in the same line of conversation. Someone who is trustworthy and loyal
In Nigeria, it is more of who can keep covering the trace of looting done. Well, if the governors force & anoint their preferred replacement on others at the state level, same should be expected at the federal level.
Re: 2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors by Lacash: 9:40am On Jun 01, 2022
Ebunoluwa2020:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/533866-just-in-2023-i-want-to-pick-my-successor-support-me-buhari-tells-apc-governors.html
fck off old man, ur opinion is not needed on this as you are already a failed man…Abeg shift ur face.
Re: 2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors by maste: 10:38am On Jun 01, 2022
After destroying every fabric of the nation you still have the shameless mouth to talk about your successor.
Re: 2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors by Newton2024: 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Buhari allow electorates to choose your successor. We don't want someone like you again
But you want someone like Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: I Can't Afford To Pay N100000 To Each Of My 4 Drivers - SGF Akume / You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.