Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures (36597 Views)

Couple Rocks Barcelona Jersey, Poses With Dog In Adorable Pre-wedding Photo / Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride / Nigerian Lovers Share Adorable Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Mummiesboy: 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Madam vennessa you never marry?�
Beautiful and adorable.

I hope this hansom man is not a glutton, he looks like oneshocked

I will post mine soon here let my nairaland family congratulate me. I know my man is on his way.
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Savagr(m): 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
Congratulations
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Salubata(m): 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
Congratulations
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by zoputan89113: 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
Holly Gram CONGRATS MAN!Make sure sey una arrange better WEED and HOT GIN for niggaz like us wey go JAZZ in..LITE UP my WEED in peaceWTF MAN!Holly Gram CONGRATS MAN!Make sure sey una arrange better WEED and HOT GIN for niggaz like us wey go JAZZ in..LITE UP my WEED in peaceWTF MAN!...
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by God1000(m): 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
Btruth:
and God will do it for you in Jesus name.
amen, thanks

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by omooba969(m): 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hardebaryor:
Please who can lend me 20k? The screen of my phone is damaged and I urgently need to repair it as I'm using the phone for some important things

The things you use your phone for are not important since those things can't raise #20k - you have to borrow to repair the phone screen.

How important are those THINGS really??

Guy, try and evaluate your priorities. cool
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by martinmiller: 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
wumi2017:
Congratulations,,,mine soonest inshAllah

Her you Muslim ☪️
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Asceleb16(m): 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
SarutobiEky:
Shey na only me no like all these mushy stuffs? Or am I wired differently?
No be only you joor
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Hardebaryor(m): 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
omooba969:

The things you use your phone for are not important since those things can't raise #20k - you have to borrow to repair the phone screen.

How important are those THINGS really??

Guy, try and evaluate your priorities. cool
Those things are what I'm doing right now that will give me money in the nearest future
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Lindajames1010: 5:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
virginprincess:
Congratulations,Wishing you a happy married life,this could have be me and one male nairalander(anybody) but most of them has being brainwash by redpill,and i don't think i can deal with that.
I'm here for u baby
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Boogyman557: 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
bukky1994:
u still dey grow for this APC regime? Make money oo
Holly Gram cool My Gee!

No matter how the useless CUNTREE MATAYANCE be..

We go still de SMOKE and NACK ASHAWOO!

STREET take OVER!

WTF MAN!
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Qualer: 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ndlistic:
This Nairalander and his bride-to-be look good in their pre-wedding photos. It will be happening in P.H.

Omo!! this guy na lucky bastardo!! See him correct babe!!! grin grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by donleo92(m): 6:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
baba drop location. I dey ph
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Stevyne: 7:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
adriano50:
Am very sure this guy dick can't reach the clutch plate of dat pussy
wtf!!! grin grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Slynation(m): 7:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
Congratulations bro...!! Na who get mind dey marry this days
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Slynation(m): 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Beautiful and adorable.

I will post mine soon here let my nairaland family congratulate me. I know my man is on his way.
Your man abi Love Machine...!! I thought you said preeqs are useless to you grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by wumi2017(f): 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
martinmiller:

Her you Muslim ☪️
MashAllah
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by NujiPressy(f): 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
Where's the venue for those of us who wish to attend.
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by JAMO84: 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Beautiful and adorable.

Who marry Apruka like you don marry wahala
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Beautiful and adorable.

Place ur hand on ur head and scream " Abba father x2, carry me go my husband house" shocked grin, be like say lagos go slow hold im for road, so if moses no fit go to the mountain make the mountain move to moses this is ur prayer point
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Mecka: 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
OriOko88:
Another madness in town with ladies now is their open split tight skirts they all wear about these days. Na so I saw one last week with the same split as d op fiancee.. Breeze was blowing up d split and I was almost seeing her pant. I even saw her black tight shorts. So shameful. undecided
I fúck one bride last weekend. The bitch were fishnet stocking under strapless wedding gown. As I see am like dis, my prick stand gidigba. Suddenly I saw her head for the restroom. immediately I followed her. She enter ladies, I follow am. UnCloth her. she position for doggy. Inserted my dick. The rest they say is history.
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Mecka: 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
Lindajames1010:
I'm here for u baby
bloody simp. You will never learn
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Mecka: 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
adriano50:
Am very sure this guy dick can't reach the clutch plate of dat pussy
what's your dick size
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Bbbw: 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
Oh
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Damseldammie(f): 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
Congratulations
You shall grow old together with your children children
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
She get better Laps.. her Yansh set too..

Better meat oo.. Kai.
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Sergio101(m): 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
embarassed......So colourful.
So emotional.

Blessed family dear friend.
@islandlady........babe when?? cry
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool My Gee!

No matter how the useless CUNTREE MATAYANCE be..

We go still de SMOKE and NACK ASHAWOO!

STREET take OVER!

WTF MAN!
na do now but take am easy for ashawo matterz
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by NaijaCars4sale: 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
This is very beautiful
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Lindajames1010: 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
Mecka:
bloody simp. You will never learn
bro lemme simp
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by MadamOk(f): 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
Congratulations � May God bless this union with fruitfulness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Pre Wedding Photos / We’re Married But Celibate / South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.