Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,393 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures (36584 Views)

Couple Rocks Barcelona Jersey, Poses With Dog In Adorable Pre-wedding Photo / Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride / Nigerian Lovers Share Adorable Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by evwodere(m): 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hope say we the nairalander get special table for the party oo... With enough goodies?
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Henricarter(m): 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
Congratulations
Ndlistic:
This Nairalander and his bride-to-be look good in their pre-wedding photos. It will be happening in P.H.
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Boogyman557: 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
bukky1994:
when you go marry nah u don see as two of them fine
Holly Gram cool my Gee!

I never grow finish..

I still de grow..

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by OriOko88(m): 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
Another madness in town with ladies now is their open split tight skirts they all wear about these days. Na so I saw one last week with the same split as d op fiancee.. Breeze was blowing up d split and I was almost seeing her pant. I even saw her black tight shorts. So shameful. undecided
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Oludeboy007(m): 4:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
I love this, congratulations to you both.
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
Heathrow44:
when u see people that are going to fail in their marriage this is one, the man and the woman don't fit, after 1yr, Fight go start btw this two

What will it take you to wish them well?. Nawa 4 u ooh.
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Itzurboi(m): 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
virginprincess:
Congratulations,Wishing you a happy married life,this could have be me and one male nairalander(anybody) but most of them has being brainwash by redpill,and i don't think i can deal with that.
seriously, but the way you pouch lips, your mouth go too dey quick abuse... tongue
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by pennywys(m): 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
This nairalander Sabi beta thing
See kain fine woman wey him go dabarout

No be that yeye man, I no even sure say that one sef get wife or even plan to marry cos he is so full of his darling daddy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by geewean(m): 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
Congratulations!

When I see pre wedding photos I do tell myself that these dudes are only coming to legalize the illegal things done behind closed doors

This baba go don knack her Wella with him gbola behind closed doors.

May you guys find long lasting and sustainable joy in your home. No matter what life throws at you guys joy and victory will never cease.

Welcome to the era of legalized knacking
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
virginprincess:
Congratulations,Wishing you a happy married life,this could have be me and one male nairalander(anybody) but most of them has being brainwash by redpill,and i don't think i can deal with that.
If u do not plan to manipulate a man, then u need nt fear a redpiller. D redpill in them kicks in when d aforementioned starts to surface..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Itzurboi(m): 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
Foreigna2:

Have been.
you are a vawulence comrade... cheesy
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
Beautiful couple!
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by christopheojo(m): 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ndlistic:
This Nairalander and his bride-to-be look good in their pre-wedding photos. It will be happening in P.H.

.....and you are the nairalander. Congratulations to you!!!
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by geelite(m): 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
I stays in port Harcourt please show us the location so that we can put hunger to shame grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
geewean:
Congratulations!

When I see pre wedding photos I do tell myself that these dudes are only coming to legalize the illegal things done behind closed doors

This baba go don knack her Wella with him gbola behind closed doors.

May you guys find long lasting and sustainable joy in your home. No matter what life throws at you guys joy and victory will never cease.

Welcome to the era of legalized knacking
lmao..
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by IamGreen1(f): 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
Nairaballers94:
Though people might see these statements as coming from a SIMPs but the fact remains that both gender are created to complementing one another and as such shouldn't always being in competition.

Simp? A lot is wrong at being one but nothing is really wrong at being a red piller because some ladies level of entitlement and shameless demand is crazy. But trust me the foolish self acclaimed red pillers on nairaland doesn't have an iota knowledge of who they all claimed to be just like most females claiming to be a feminist but are still at mercy of men for everything they need in their life.
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Ndibuna: 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ndlistic:
Give me date and venue and you will see me there. I'm in PH
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Digmygold: 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
Congratulations.

Ubunja miseduGAY was certainly a waste of the wrinkled fools time and space. grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool my Gee!

I never grow finish..

I still de grow..

WTF MAN!
u still dey grow for this APC regime? Make money oo
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
virginprincess:

We can't deal with your bad English either.
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by phemmyfour: 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ndlistic:
More ....
Why una dey close eyes
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
Congratulations. May God bless your Union and make your family a joyous one.
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by phemmyfour: 5:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
wumi2017:
Congratulations,,,mine soonest inshAllah
2022-217...humm
5yrs don waka...
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
virginprincess:
That's true,but most men (especially nigeria men) see women as weaker vessels so they maltreat and abuse them the way they like which is not supposed to be so that is why most women are standing up for their rights and then becoming somehow bossy in marriage.
Nah.. Dnt put d blame on men.. D female folks since time immemorial has always classify themselves as d weaker vessel.. Alot of u say it..
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by phemmyfour: 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
virginprincess:
That's true,but most men (especially nigeria men) see women as weaker vessels so they maltreat and abuse them the way they like which is not supposed to be so that is why most women are standing up for their rights and then becoming somehow bossy in marriage.
Wrong interpretation

Both men and women are weak before God

Men : weak vessel
Women: Weaker vessel

Hence, the weak needs the support of the weaker and vise versa
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by iadore: 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
Congratulations to the couple. May these beautiful laughter on their faces remain in their union forever.
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by LadyTara(f): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
Awww, cute.

May your union be hidden from the eyes those who despise happy marriage.
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Henz81: 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ndlistic:
Pot belly. Anyways, congratulations!!!
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Jackipapa: 5:11pm On Jun 01, 2022
Keep your relationship out of Social Media and thank me later! Somebody might know you or your wife to be then all of a sudden.... gboah!
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
It will end in tears.

Sorry if I offend anyone. I only spoke the truth.
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Btruth: 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
God1000:
Congrats to them, I can't wait for mine
and God will do it for you in Jesus name.
Re: A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
Compatible couples.

They look too happy. We are going to break the marriage. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me / Topic: 12 Signs That She Might Be Cheating On You / South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.