Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) (59469 Views)

Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) / Buhari And Yemi Osinbajo In A Jolly Mood At The Independence Celebration Abuja / Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 9:55am On Jun 05, 2022
[quote author=donjazet1 post=113487502]

I'm very disappointed in you. undecided undecided[
quote]why?
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Hellonearth: 9:55am On Jun 05, 2022
Latakia:
Obi Pandora should first of all liberate Igbo from the IPOB killing in his Sadeast. Yoruba saw another IPOB in Igboho in yorunaland and quickly cure his madness unlike the Igbo that are too scare to talk in their own land..Youruba mission is to occupy Aso Rock after Buhari and not the useless Yoruba Nation rant by a thug and political apologist like Igboho.

U see what am saying. We from the south don have political brains.
U will not vote Peter Obi
I will not vote a Yoruba
Then Atiku from the north will win again
Then we will continue to shout
MAGINALIZATION.
FOOLS

1 Like

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 9:56am On Jun 05, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

Take a look at this
I have seen it.
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by hysteresis: 9:57am On Jun 05, 2022
Mooh247:

nobody mentioned southeast or are you admitting you are oloripelebe

Ok.
Eleyi
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by SweetiliciousD: 9:57am On Jun 05, 2022
duro4chang:
I have seen it.

Now you know that those bunch don't mean well for Nigeria.

Only confused power grabbers.

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 9:59am On Jun 05, 2022
Iamzik:
Looks like Osinbajo did not attend

1 Like

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 9:59am On Jun 05, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

8 years.... Full term President - South West
8 years.... Full term VP - South West

Yet you want one of yours to clinch another presidential ticket for next 8 years with Muslim/Muslim arrangement.....

Na only you Waka come ba?

South east or North continues.....OUK

Premium tears loading......

I see massive decamping when the time gets set.
But Peter Obi is contesting now.

2 Likes

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by PepperP: 10:00am On Jun 05, 2022
]Old men
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by inoki247: 10:00am On Jun 05, 2022
Ebubu:

Bad belle kill you dere cheesy

You wey better pass them howfar have you gotten in your political life ?

Your mother must be ashamed of you.

Las Las na Cold snipper u go take cos my Comment don dey pepper you since yesterday for u to dey jump around dey mention my mama I know you guys don't value women in your region daz why dem no fit inherit anything for dere papa house....

Soon I go see am for Nairaland say u don take cold snipper cos my comment just dey mak u lament since yesterday.....

2 Likes

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Success77x: 10:00am On Jun 05, 2022
Iamzik:
Looks like Osinbajo did not attend

Star boy is busy meditating.
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by SweetiliciousD: 10:01am On Jun 05, 2022
adedayoa2:
But Peter Obi is contesting now.

We are not talking about contestanting or not

What can you offer Nigeria?

See the answer;

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 10:01am On Jun 05, 2022
oilmane:

Is it the entire South West APC leaders meeting or a group of South West APC leaders cause I can't see PYO in any of the pics or is he not a leader in the South West as well?

1 Like

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by NwokoloOwa: 10:01am On Jun 05, 2022
Where is Osinbajo with his tablet.

1 Like

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Pelaiye2703(m): 10:01am On Jun 05, 2022
This country can never be anyway better. See the clique of looters and betrayals. What a waawu!
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 10:01am On Jun 05, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

Now you know that those bunch don't mean well for Nigeria.

Only confused power grabbers.
The question now I'd that, who actually meant well for the country? Everyone is claiming to be the right person.
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by 7lives: 10:02am On Jun 05, 2022
Masterito:
I think they Ibos are getting it right by supporting a northner, same the Yorubas supported a northner in 2015. Ibos will definitely support Article this time.

Without a collective bargaining chip?.
You guys don't just get it, Tinubu build a platform AC to ACN.
How many governors did APGA, CPC and breakaway PDP conributed to APC?.
I've been saying it on this forum since 2011, that APGA needs to become a regional party of the East.
Is APGA not older than ACN?, so what happened?.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by IbadeHQ: 10:02am On Jun 05, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

Maybe Nigeria also belong to APC and PDP alone?

What a warped mentality.

Yet you want one of yours to clinch another presidential ticket for next 8 years with Muslim/Muslim arrangement.....

I think the premium tears is for you. Once again! Channel your frustrations to PDP. that is where you sowed for 22 years. Since 2015 has APC ever won any state in the east. you're dreaming, you'll wake up in 2099.

8 Likes

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by membranus: 10:03am On Jun 05, 2022
datola:
Osinbajo is not in the picture

Scroll to page 3, you will see him there gidigba.

1 Like

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by SweetiliciousD: 10:03am On Jun 05, 2022
duro4chang:
The question now I'd that, who actually meant well for the country? Everyone is claiming to be the right person.

The revolution is on!

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by shegz24(m): 10:03am On Jun 05, 2022
I envisage a situation where many aspirants step down for Osibanjo only for Osibanjo to shock everyone and step down for Tinubu.

Osibanjo is a family first kind of person that wants to grow old and see his grandchildren more than he wants any seat of power, he also knows that he wont beat Atiku.

5 Likes

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by edungene7: 10:03am On Jun 05, 2022
All I see is pretense everywia one man wanting to conquer them all
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by SweetiliciousD: 10:04am On Jun 05, 2022
IbadeHQ:

I think the premium tears is for you. Once again! Channel your frustrations to PDP. that is where you sowed for 22 years. Since 2015 has APC ever won any state in the east. you're dreaming, you'll wake up in 2099.

The revolution is on.....Sawore

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by oseahumenb(m): 10:04am On Jun 05, 2022
Fear them, the most deceptive people on Earth. Laugh during the day with you and stab you at night...
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by mp3ree: 10:04am On Jun 05, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

I see massive decamping when the time gets set.

Hypocrite,the 16 years of the Yorubas,who was the president and vice president those period?oga that allow hatred kill you.

5 Likes

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Masterito(m): 10:05am On Jun 05, 2022
No too much analysis. I said Ibos need to building bridges by supporting northerners.
7lives:

Without a collective bargaining chip?.
You guys don't just get it, Tinubu build a platform AC to ACN.
How many governors did APGA, CPC and breakaway PDP conributed to APC?.
I've been saying it on this forum since 2011, that APGA needs to become a regional party of the East.
Is APGA not older than ACN?, so what happened?.

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Gerald45411: 10:05am On Jun 05, 2022
Each time I see people talk about APC and PDP, I ask my self is it not the same people complaining about underdevelopment in Nigeria after 23 years of democracy?? One thing the yorubas play very well is hating an igbo man.... if an igbo man will bring the changes or developments in Nigeria, it's better for Buhari to continue.

1 Like

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by SweetiliciousD: 10:05am On Jun 05, 2022
mp3ree:

Hypocrite,the 16 years of the Yorubas,who was the president and vice president those period?oga that allow hatred kill you.

The revolution is on

Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by Safyqueen: 10:05am On Jun 05, 2022
Joezinho:
God Bless Yoruba People..
God Bless Yoruba Land...

Yoruba people are the real elite of this nation. They are liberal, educated to the core & social.

Olori Pelebes that are bunch of unserious, unrelenting clowns betraying the Nigerian state for more than half a century would surely avoid this thread or come here to spew trash as usual but they are the architect of their own troubles in Nigeria and not the Yorubas. Yorubas never asked them to live in two countries at once...

Real elites you say? I beg your pardon.

Real elites are people who understands what is called western neo-colonialism and run or work against it.

But my Yoruba people has America, IMF, world bank as their standard, Messiah and semi God.

How will people of such mind develop any African nation. How?

Remember Yoruba are the architect of this monumental failure in this very Buhari government. Buhari called the northern elites thieves and hence they folded their hands from his government which gives the Yorubas chance to Buhari's jugular vein. Everyone can see the results.
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 10:08am On Jun 05, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

The revolution is on!
Time will tell
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by emonis88: 10:08am On Jun 05, 2022
blancsn1:
Some of you igbos have continued with your hate after the disgrace Buahri n APC govs gave your miserable souls.

N how do u know the person u quoted is Igbo? Ur hatered il drown u o! Pls be advised.
Re: Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) by plaindealer: 10:10am On Jun 05, 2022
olaboy33:
That's Gbenga Daniel, Atiku's last campaign manager.

He quitted PDP after Atiku's loss saying he was leaving partisan politics.

Today, he is an APC senatorial candidate in Ogun state.

How many party Atiku himself don join and abandon?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany / Hammed Ali's Handshake With A Female Customs Officer (Pictured) / INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.