Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? (32477 Views)

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Hayee(f): 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
Toor so you guys want to tell me that oloshos attach emotions to all their customers abi grin cheesy cheesy

Let men continue to deceive themselves.
Anybody can catch feelings when cheating, be it man or women cheesy cheesy cheesy

Studies have shown that only 28 percent of women get caught cheating.

So your wife or girlfriend might have cheated on you once or twice without you even knowing cheesy grin grin

And she just sees it as sex cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Hayee(f): 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
Because they can't take what they dish cheesy grin grin

There alot of women that see cheating as just sex

Or you want to tell me that oloshos attach emotions to all their customers abi cheesy grin grin

Only 28 percent of women get caught during cheating grin cheesy cheesy

So your wife or gf might have even cheated on you once or twice without you even knowing.

Anybody can attach their emotions to cheating be it man or woman

Know this and know peace cheesy grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Ogbrave: 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hmmmm..it is simple sir...women in Nigeria are dependant...they don't work or make their own money...why would a broke woman leave her relationship that pays her ...they are pained and they get hurt but they love for conditions..so they can easily switch focus from your cheating to whatever condition she came for.
If a woman has her own money or knows she would get half of her husband money..she would not forgive you once you cheat...they would fight for a divorce or breakup...it is just in this part of the world that women condole alot from cheating men...we feed them..they can't survive on thier own..

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Ocholu: 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ogbrave:
Hmmmm..it is simple sir...women in Nigeria are dependant...they don't work or make their own money...why would a broke woman leave her relationship that pays her ...they are pained and they get hurt but they love for conditions..so they can easily switch focus from your cheating to whatever condition she came for.
If a woman has her own money or knows she would get half of her husband money..she would not forgive you once you cheat...they would fight for a divorce or breakup...it is just in this part of the world that women condole alot from cheating men...we feed them..they can't survive on thier own..

Beyonce forgave Jay Z.
To mention but a few. A

8 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by QueenVaji: 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
h
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by davillian(m): 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
For me
When a woman cheats on you
She no longer loves you......

8 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by koolaid87: 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
Its in our DNA, we can't explain it.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Sunnycliff(m): 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
Because u bruised his ego

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by abobote: 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
That's the only thing I can never forgive

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by lakesidepapa(m): 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ocholu:
So today, I was catching up with my buddies when this topic came up. We analyzed it critically with everybody giving his/her own opinions.

I found out that, man! A woman can easily and quickly forgive a man who cheated on her than a man to do so.

Some of my buddies opined that men are polygamous in nature hence, the natural exception. I find their assertions quite disturbing. Because if a woman can forgive and accept back a man who cheated on her, so should a man.

A lady who was with us also said that even though men are the ones who cheat the most, when a woman cheats; all hell let loose. But if it's a man, no noise is heard. Why so??

The other dude was like, if his woman cheats, he'd forgive and accept her. But it's just for the fun of it. That he won't take her serious again.

So in the end, men cheating is somehow normal and acceptable. But a woman's own is a sacrilege and abomination.

It's the double standard for me.

Mods, help propel to FP abeg. Make person get wider opinions.

The reason why its hard for a woman to forgive a cheating man

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
Sammy101111:
A man can cheat and don’t love back
A woman can cheat an fall in love instantly
Simple & Concise!
A woman who cheats is a signal for early grave.
She can KILL & she will do it to preserve a Cockk.
But that can't be said of a man!

6 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by RedpillAnalyst: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
Look at the female anatomy and reproductive organ.

How many times have you heard the word Maternity fraud. A man can not hide baby in his stomach and bring mistakenly to the family.

Women are prone to also bring disease if they cheat in marriage. Just look at the anatomy it can harbour anything.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by prinsam30: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
bcoz she has ruined his prestige
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by NeckingNgulping(m): 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
Before you forgive a cheating woman, just remember there was a time it slipped out and she quickly put it back in..

12 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by pocohantas(f): 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
Suddenly they would remember women fall in love. I thought women are wicked, heartless and only use men as a means to an end?

So where all the love dey come from?

Confused creatures. Love indeed. Stay there until they give you another man’s baby.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Medianna(f): 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
Either way the emotions will still be bruised.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by blaquebelle: 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
The same double standards that expects a woman to have lower body counts than the men they slept with to get that number, is the reason. Stupid society rules.
Awon werey. "A woman that cheats is not in love but a man can cheat when he is in love" undecided undecided If I wipe pesin cord for neck.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Sterope(f): 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
Men have abandoned their kids and sold their inheritance because of women
Vinnie2000:

Lol, OP needs to go watch the American movie 'The Unfaithful'.

One bad guy so fvckked Richard Gere's wife, dat when the dude died, she cried her eyes out!

Good dick can make a woman sell her husband's properties while he is alive!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by naijapikin2(m): 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ita not just hard for a guy for forgive... its impossible. Its like a broken glass. No marrer how you try to fix it.. it will never be the same

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by debbydams(f): 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ocholu:
So today, I was catching up with my buddies when this topic came up. We analyzed it critically with everybody giving his/her own opinions.

I found out that, man! A woman can easily and quickly forgive a man who cheated on her than a man to do so.

Some of my buddies opined that men are polygamous in nature hence, the natural exception. I find their assertions quite disturbing. Because if a woman can forgive and accept back a man who cheated on her, so should a man.

A lady who was with us also said that even though men are the ones who cheat the most, when a woman cheats; all hell let loose. But if it's a man, no noise is heard. Why so??

The other dude was like, if his woman cheats, he'd forgive and accept her. But it's just for the fun of it. That he won't take her serious again.

So in the end, men cheating is somehow normal and acceptable. But a woman's own is a sacrilege and abomination.

humm
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by koyyess: 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
Males especially negroes can't take what they dish out. But they stupidly expect females to swallow their betrayals without consequences.

Not all women forgive easily. They just wait for you to train their kids and then pray for you to die. Some of the kids may not even be yours.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by comodo: 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ocholu:

Ok let me break it down for you. A man can cheat with a lady he doesn't have any feelings for. And that's it. But not d same for a woman. For a woman to cheat is not a happenstance. A woman cannot cheat with a man and it ends there. She will always make out time to visit the man. She cheats with both body and soul.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by kamez(m): 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Lol, OP needs to go watch the American movie 'The Unfaithful'.

One bad guy so fvckked Richard Gere's wife, dat when the dude died, she cried her eyes out!

Good dick can make a woman sell her husband's properties while he is alive!

Lol I swear the guy f*ck Richard gere wife left, right and center..the sex was anywhere and everywhere..it was the spontaneity of the guy that got her addicted to him...

And as for Richard gere, his ego was so bruised, he had to kill the guy on code......

One of my favourite movies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Ubdavis(m): 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
I can't imagine my girl giving that same sound track to another guy. Cheat once, I dong ball out oh

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by emzynuel1: 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
Imagining spending thousand of naira and multiple hours sometimes month sef to get something u think is valuable only for u to realize that someone who has spent Less time and energy dey enjoy that thing sef
Sometimes for free sef
Na so e b oo

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by MrEgghead(m): 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ocholu:

A cheating husband can never kill his wife because of another woman but a cheating wife can murder her husband for another man. This is one of the reasons.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
the problem here is NOT men who have hard time to forget, but women who so easily forgive a bastard cheating partner.

here is a clue: a cheating partner is a DECEITFUL/DISHONEST/UNTRUSTWORTHY/DISRESPECTFUL being, and nobody on this earth should forgive such person. sadly, too many women out there are desperate to be in a r/ship or married, and will rather accept such liability of a partner at any cost.
***spit on floor***

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Emmacy001: 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
I don't cheat but if I find out that she cheats...
My dear I will forgive you but that will bring the relationship to an end..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by franchasofficia: 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ogbrave:
But even rich independent Nigerian women forgive their hubby when he cheats while their hubby will never forgive them if they cheat.

I think it has to do with the Nigerian culture and tradition

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by tradepunter: 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
When a woman sleeps with a man is an act of submission to a man ... It's the reason why when a woman stops loving a man... She's done with that man forever...

It's that submission that makes a difference to a man... Every man is wired to automatically take care of a woman after sex ( even sex workers in some cases)

Therefore once she submits to another man, the psychological bond is broken

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by kals4luv990(m): 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
FatherBona:
You cheat on me once and I will have nothing to do with you again.

As for the Asswipe above me who beat me to FTC, May You be born A Nigerian again in your next life with PMB your president.

My peace I leave you
THAT CURSE CARRY BETTER WEIGHT OO..EVEN ME SEF FEEL AM grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" / How I Became The April Fool.. / How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.