Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? (32471 Views)

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by johnlegend01: 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
If you don't keep quiet there?!!?!
When a woman cheats on a man, his ego is trampled upon. It is not the same with women. A woman can feel cheated but no bruises on her ego.
Is is so hard? Why are you questioning and lamenting as though you don't know the reason?
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Ademola121(m): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
It’s because of Okafor’s law. Once debeé always debeé

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Munzy14(m): 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ocholu:
So today, I was catching up with my buddies when this topic came up. We analyzed it critically with everybody giving his/her own opinions.

I found out that, man! A woman can easily and quickly forgive a man who cheated on her than a man to do so.

Some of my buddies opined that men are polygamous in nature hence, the natural exception. I find their assertions quite disturbing. Because if a woman can forgive and accept back a man who cheated on her, so should a man.

A lady who was with us also said that even though men are the ones who cheat the most, when a woman cheats; all hell let loose. But if it's a man, no noise is heard. Why so??

The other dude was like, if his woman cheats, he'd forgive and accept her. But it's just for the fun of it. That he won't take her serious again.

So in the end, men cheating is somehow normal and acceptable. But a woman's own is a sacrilege and abomination.

It's the double standard for me.

Mods, help propel to FP abeg. Make person get wider opinions.
Most women attach emotions..

Male ego is another issue...

As a man, if my woman cheats, then I am not enough for her...She is leaving and it is a must.

Even If I mistakenly married her, she is heading back to her papa house..
I can't keep who will corrupt my kids..especially the girl child..Or who will poison me if my prick no dey satisfy her again... grin

Lastly, no gain in cheating be you male or female..

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ocholu:
So today, I was catching up with my buddies when this topic came up. We analyzed it critically with everybody giving his/her own opinions.

I found out that, man! A woman can easily and quickly forgive a man who cheated on her than a man to do so.

Some of my buddies opined that men are polygamous in nature hence, the natural exception. I find their assertions quite disturbing. Because if a woman can forgive and accept back a man who cheated on her, so should a man.

A lady who was with us also said that even though men are the ones who cheat the most, when a woman cheats; all hell let loose. But if it's a man, no noise is heard. Why so??

The other dude was like, if his woman cheats, he'd forgive and accept her. But it's just for the fun of it. That he won't take her serious again.

So in the end, men cheating is somehow normal and acceptable. But a woman's own is a sacrilege and abomination.

You purposely hid your gender.. but I guess you are a female..
When you pay the bills and have your partner cheat on you.. Go and clap for him..
He that pays the Piper dictates the tune..

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by koyyess: 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:
Ego is involved

Males are testosterone driven and when the male Ego is bruised, testosterone levels drops and he feels less of a man…

And you think women don't feel the same way.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
Even if i cheat on my girl and she forgives me, i still wont forgive her if she cheats back sad

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by djsa(m): 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
Vinnie2000:
OP, It is simply because women automically falls in a love with a Guy dat fvcks dem well!

I remember when i fvcked one Babe some years back, next morning, she said 'I love you more dan my boyfriend'.

So if ur wife/GF cheats on you, let it be with a small dick or 2mins dude.
If it's with a big-dick nigga, it's Game over for ur marriage/relationship!

Any love she has for u will be replaced by the love for dat Nigga's rugged gbola!
Change this ur child mindset Else your wife go bleep all ur friends and you no go even know, girls cheat mostly to please a guy or to compensate a giving guy or to get something you are not giving her, that doesn't mean she love the person. Ashawo wey dey Bleep different kind of dick every minute still get a guy wey she love like mad and the guy no go even dey Bleep her much.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by toprealman: 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
Vinnie2000:
OP, It is simply because women automically falls in a love with a Guy dat fvcks dem well!

I remember when i fvcked one Babe some years back, next morning, she said 'I love you more dan my boyfriend'.

Any love she has for u will be replaced by the love for dat Nigga's rugged gbola!
U-19 thinking.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Munzy14(m): 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
Sammy101111:
A man can cheat and don’t love back

A woman can cheat an fall in love instantly

The summary..

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by chatinent: 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
I see crazy analysis everywhere and all in an attempt to justify cheating men as polygamous and cheating women as whores.

It's all a lie tho. The disparity is unrealistic! A cheat is a cheat and a cheat can cheat for a reason or no reason at all! And it has nothing to do with gender! It's all about decision.

Some men cannot bear living with the fact that the woman they call their wives have been laid by another man. Men are more possessive of their wives like madt. While women usually attempt to console themselves so far and learn to forgive since society has made it look like they are still the ones to lose.

Sammy101111:

Can implies possibility. It never meant all men won't love back nor all women fall in love.

We are first humans before genders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by frank317: 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
Sammy101111:

u too wise abeg

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
Woman I paid her brideprice cheated on me with ex, nearly 8 months its still like a fresh wound... how I wished she never did .. to make the matter most, I'm by far richer , handsome, caring etc than this boy that brushed my ego...she has been crying begging for the past 8 months, she said if I walk she will commit suicide, that it was a mistake, though I'm out of the country when it happened

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by JovialJune(f): 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ebubu:
even jovialjune husband go send am comot em house if em cheat

It's almost 10pm wink

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by koyyess: 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
johnlegend01:
If you don't keep quiet there?!!?!
When a woman cheats on a man, his ego is trampled upon. It is not the same with women. A woman can feel cheated but no bruises on her ego.
Is is so hard? Why are you questioning and lamenting as though you don't know the reason?

You lie. Except she wants only what you have and the minute you lose it, she is gone.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
BoredBerry:
Stupid... Billions of women have cheated... And their partners never found out...

To women... It's just sex...

With this mentality... Your woman would screw your dad and you wouldn't know...

It's not just sex. I can go to all 36 states and Bleep a woman in every one of them just to taste their pu.ssy. I know you can too but will you spread your legs for different men the same way just to taste their dicks without being irritated and disgusted with yourself? Can you?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Nnamaka1: 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ocholu:

It's very easy. Let me answer it for you. A man cheats with no emotional attachment. Meaning that a stupid man can cheat on a wife that he loves so much.

On the other hand, if a woman cheats on her Man, she has no feelings or emotional attachment to her Man. Meaning that in the long term, she can do anything to get rid of her man to be with her cheating partner
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Femeto: 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
I did forgive my ex. But she still left me when she had a little misunderstanding with my mum.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by VULCAN(m): 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
Said by one who claims she is an introverted 19 yr old virgin. Lollz.

If you ask her how she knows this.....

BoredBerry:
Stupid... Billions of women have cheated... And their partners never found out...

To women... It's just sex...

With this mentality... Your woman would screw your dad and you wouldn't know...
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by seanwilliam(m): 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
I don’t condone cheating in relationship both for me and women , It’s an act of disrespect .. if my girl cheats , I’ll just keep her for the fun. But if my wife cheats , she’s a goner ..

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Ebubu: 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
JovialJune:

It's almost 10pm wink
make we go bedroom honey
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by JovialJune(f): 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ebubu:
make we go bedroom honey

Lol you know what I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by JooEeL(m): 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ocholu:

Most men are responsible for the upkeep of their women.
Most men pay some sort of dowry before marriage.
Most men are responsible with the bills of the home, school fees, rent etc.

In other words, a nigerian man, more often sacrifices more in a union than a woman.
This is why I think cheating by his wife is more of a painful insult to him.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Shebbs: 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
Because Women Were Not Designed Naturally To Cheat
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Jaculze(m): 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
Men are dominant in nature. When another dominant male mounts your woman, that is an attack on a man's ego and territory.

Anyway, same reason I can't even use another earbuds if not Oraimo's freepod pro

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Anticrime77: 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
In all dont transact any biz with d idiot scammer spamming all thread with his outdated free class.. D guy na fraudster
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by InoGetJoy: 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
Sammy101111:

This is the reason
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Ebubu: 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
JovialJune:

Lol you know what I'm talking about.
Actually, I prefer bedmatics talk with you. undecided

On the flip side, primaries is not yet over, moreso I'm glued to my Plasma Tv undecided Abi you no get Tv to take watch am undecided

Oh you think Tinubu/Osinbajo has emerged grin

Better read the handwriting on the wall. The font is not that hard to decipher, is it undecided

Let us go to the bedroom

Consider being my sugar mummy.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by honour7: 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ocholu:
So today, I was catching up with my buddies when

This is because men work by sight, while women work by emotions, it is dangerous to forgive a cheating woman because emotions are always involved before a woman cheats, men reason rationally, while women reason with their emotions, they tend to do the bidding of whom ever is satisfying them, imagine if that person now says kill your husband so we be together, what happens
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by sirblend: 10:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
Vinnie2000:

With what you typed up there, i can bet you have zero experience in dating, fucking and dealing with ladies.

let me give you clue about women,
women have a complex body chemistry,
it is hard to satisfy a women,
infact satisfying a woman goes beyond big gbola, money and 2 mins sexx.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by meobizy(f): 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
After stupid politicians and waist beads, this is another topic which makes front page every other day. Nairaland.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by MrSly(m): 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ocholu:

There lies the answer you seek. Know it and know peace.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by adeniranfam(f): 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ocholu:

It's irrational for us to urinate in same bottle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" / How I Became The April Fool.. / It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.