Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? (32479 Views)

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by ohajame: 7:26am On Jun 08, 2022
A man can casually sleep with 100 women and never love them but still maintain the love he has for his wife or partner because they mostly do not attach emotions to sex. They just see it as a means of physical pleasure, nothing more. But because most women attach emotions fully to sexual encounters, they almost always fall in love with the guy they get sexually intimate with. This is why I always advice any man whose partner cheats to do away with her immediately because such women can be very dangerous. Such women can even collude with the guy to kill her husband or spouse just to be with him or take his properties. Another reason is erosion of his manly ego.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by HRMK: 7:30am On Jun 08, 2022
AFRICAN MEN ARE POLYGAMOUS IN NATURE!
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by ukandi1(m): 7:39am On Jun 08, 2022
Vinnie2000:
OP, It is simply because women automically falls in a love with a Guy dat fvcks dem well!

I remember when i fvcked one Babe some years back, next morning, she said 'I love you more dan my boyfriend'.

So if ur wife/GF cheats on you, let it be with a small dick or 2mins dude.
If it's with a big-dick nigga, it's Game over for ur marriage/relationship!

Any love she has for u will be replaced by the love for dat Nigga's rugged gbola!

Very correct.

I razzled a lady for more than 5yrs and she kept forming DON JAZY.
Somehow I excused her to ease myself, an open field actually and when she saw my gbola , she screamed in awe and asked how I could have had something so big. Imagine that when I walked her to her home that very day, she served me the dish right inside her room not minding that her mum was around.

That's how crazy this gets.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:46am On Jun 08, 2022
Ndidi2:
please l beg you don't you take her back bc u will never forgive her genuinely.

My loving husband for over a decade was having a heartbreaking affair with different women but was caught Sept 6th 2020 since that day everything about us changed.
He has begged me to the extent l de fear myself.
I didn't know l am hard.
I let go 3 days l resent him 4 days.

Is it a good thing? No
Though he has stopped but d damage can't be repaired nomata how l try.

Do not marry her bc everything she does will irriate u.
And you always be suspicious of her.

Make she cry now nonsense..
When she Dee do am where did she put you?
She remove her shoe,bra,pant,shirt and jump on the bed.
Cheating is not a mistake it is a decision.

Women supposed to be strong willed so that they give ur kids strong morals.not the ones that will see nothing wrong in sleeping around and when caught go say na mistake..

thank you the advice, all u said are true... qll she does irritates me, I tackle her in any slightest mistake , I suspect her even when she's telling the truth... what pains me most , she waited until I laid brideprice before he cheated with nobody, nobody that can't withstand my shadow, I can't trust her again,

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Ndidi2: 8:04am On Jun 08, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
thank you the advice, all u said are true... qll she does irritates me, I tackle her in any slightest mistake , I suspect her even when she's telling the truth... what pains me most , she waited until I laid brideprice before he cheated with nobody, nobody that can't withstand my shadow, I can't trust her again,
Tell her people what she did and collect ur money back..
If she wants to kill herself let her go ahead..
I repeat free her now.
Free her today..

That thing is strong once broken can never remain the same.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by phemmyfour: 8:19am On Jun 08, 2022
Ocholu:
So today, I was catching up with my buddies when this topic came up. We analyzed it critically with everybody giving his/her own opinions.

I found out that, man! A woman can easily and quickly forgive a man who cheated on her than a man to do so.

Some of my buddies opined that men are polygamous in nature hence, the natural exception. I find their assertions quite disturbing. Because if a woman can forgive and accept back a man who cheated on her, so should a man.

A lady who was with us also said that even though men are the ones who cheat the most, when a woman cheats; all hell let loose. But if it's a man, no noise is heard. Why so??

The other dude was like, if his woman cheats, he'd forgive and accept her. But it's just for the fun of it. That he won't take her serious again.

So in the end, men cheating is somehow normal and acceptable. But a woman's own is a sacrilege and abomination.

It's the double standard for me.

Mods, help propel to FP abeg. Make person get wider opinions.
It will always flash through your mind that at a point in her life, she chose another dick over yours
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by lincs25(m): 8:28am On Jun 08, 2022
Even nature has it that women should marry one husband except your husband died that you are entitled to marry another. But man can marry 2 or 3.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Zinpat: 8:33am On Jun 08, 2022
"Men are polygamous in nature"... You as a man can still decide to be monogamous in nature, its just about self discipline. If a woman can forgive, then a man should also be able to do same.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Maxxim: 9:14am On Jun 08, 2022
Caseless:
I feel terrible that a lady I thought was a virgin isn't one - I overrated her because I thought she's still intact. The moment I found out she's not, my ego got bruised and the feeling I had for her dropped. In fact, I'm still mad at the guy that got there first. That discovery really threw a lot up men.

Let a lone cheating...
That's sad man, I hope you get over it somedays.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:17am On Jun 08, 2022
Ndidi2:
Tell her people what she did and collect ur money back..
If she wants to kill herself let her go ahead..
I repeat free her now.
Free her today..

That thing is strong once broken can never remain the same.
only her mother, elder sis, my mother and elder sis are aware of everything , they told me to forget and give.. Well I keep the final judgement myself when I will touch home
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Hassanmaye(m): 9:22am On Jun 08, 2022
yinkeys:
Go put your life on the line & serve as protection for a woman that sleeps around
Also how do you ensure the child from a promiscuous woman is yours
These are some of the reasons why men are repulsed by promiscuous women
She’s not a good bet for long term commitment
Men & women play by different set of rules
What rule does women play? Since we know of men
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Lordedifice1: 9:26am On Jun 08, 2022
Once a cheat is a cheat
That thing that made that lady or woman to cheat will always make continue her infidelity lifestyle even though is she's caught and promise to do anything.
Secondly when you just imagine how that man or guy that slept with your wife or lemme say gf you'll just don't want to have anything to do with her again. The thought of what she did is very disgusting. Even though you forgive her there are chances of her repeating the same lifestyle of been a serial cheat.
Forgiving her won't make her stop
So just leave her alone
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by koyyess: 9:30am On Jun 08, 2022
burritto:

Honey, it’s fine if you can’t forgive. You can stay away from him for sometime to see if you can let go, if you can’t however, then I don’t see why you two still need to get married.

I’ll advice you forgive your husband cos women and men are not built same way.

The reason men don’t forgive cheating spouse is far more deeper than what anyone can say here.

Somebody is telling you she can't forgive...you are advising her to forgive just like that because you think you know how she is wired psychologically. You think you know women and how they are wired. You think say na dog you dey talk to.

Can you take your own advice?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by naijapikin2(m): 10:07am On Jun 08, 2022
Ndidi2:
is not only men .
I resent him since l catcham
Is not easy to forgive..
Things has not been the same..

I told him "there is nothing he will do in this life to please me"
Cheating is evil it should not be encouraged
take your time choose well its like taking a penalty in football. You have one shot to shoot. My dear fire well
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by assetsovermoney: 10:19am On Jun 08, 2022
Vinnie2000:
OP, It is simply because women automically falls in a love with a Guy dat fvcks dem well!

I remember when i fvcked one Babe some years back, next morning, she said 'I love you more dan my boyfriend'.

Any love she has for u will be replaced by the love for dat Nigga's rugged gbola!
Allow them to keep deceiving themselves.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by assetsovermoney: 10:21am On Jun 08, 2022
Ndidi2:
is not only men .
I resent him since l catcham
Is not easy to forgive..
Things has not been the same..

I told him "there is nothing he will do in this life to please me"
Cheating is evil it should not be encouraged
Cap. You resented him because

1. He didn't say it to your face.

2. He begged for your forgiveness.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by DaInferno(m): 10:26am On Jun 08, 2022
I'm reading thus to see why I can't accept my girlfriend back and damn!

I'm not accepting her still grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Maforgreats(m): 10:54am On Jun 08, 2022
The bad thing about this is once a woman is caught, the man starts thinking alot of things, like are the kids even mine, guy that can make a man commit suicide. I swear
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by luminouz(m): 11:10am On Jun 08, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
only her mother, elder sis, my mother and elder sis are aware of everything , they told me to forget and give.. Well I keep the final judgement myself when I will touch home

These are all women. What else will they say

Try asking the men and they will never agree to you forgiving her.

No man takes advice from women on women issues na

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by error4040: 11:27am On Jun 08, 2022
BigBellyBurst:

Everytime man bashing.

You go tire.

Ask your older colleagues how far.

Older colleagues de SHILOH busy praying for Gbola grin grin grin

Them no want disturbance, so free her!

She would learn the Hard way ma Nigga grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Babygreene(f): 11:51am On Jun 08, 2022
Ocholu:
because of what she stands to lose.jay is d most powerful man in their society globally.she also cheated back,had her revenge affair with Lebron James and several men.so she and Jay are equals in d cheating.she forgave but not until she cheated back.shes very beautiful and sexy and gave other men a taste of what jayz wouldnt appreciate nor value.

Beyonce forgave Jay Z.
To mention but a feA
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Babygreene(f): 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
the problem here is NOT men who have hard time to forget, but women who so easily forgive a bastard cheating partner.

here is a clue: a cheating partner is a DECEITFUL/DISHONEST/UNTRUSTWORTHY/DISRESPECTFUL being, and nobody on this earth should forgive such person. sadly, too many women out there are desperate to be in a r/ship or married, and will rather accept such liability of a partner at any cost.
***spit on floor***

Hahaha,Sir are you really male?
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by ti4c: 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
LOUDER please! The woman go just do and clean mouth, and keep mute while she watch the man boast of his sexual prowess and how his woman can't cheat on him. She go just dey laugh for her mind. Men say their own to boast, 95% of women don't talk until they want to hurt you, and that's when they tell you how many years its been going on right under your nose, while you were forming sense. I laugh at men that think women are dum, they pretend just to boost your ego and make you feel comfortable, as usual.
BoredBerry:
Stupid... Billions of women have cheated... And their partners never found out...

To women... It's just sex...

With this mentality... Your woman would screw your dad and you wouldn't know...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Edyice: 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ndidi2

Men dey Street dey wait , incase you want to pay him in return..

Many dude are standing by waiting for such an opportunity to come by . cool
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by alexola20(m): 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
IMO,it’s simple.
Men cheat with no emotion attached.
But women cheat with a man they really like or falling in love with.

If one forgives a cheating,I swear she will do it again and will never learn from her mistake.Many of them even find some flimsy reasons to justify their oloshoing.

Never forgive a cheating woman.Send her to the work to enjoy her life.
She will learn from a bitter experience.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by luminouz(m): 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
alexola20:
IMO,it’s simple.
Men cheat with no emotion attached.
But women cheat with a man they really like or falling in love with.

If one forgives a cheating,I swear she will do it again and will never learn from her mistake.Many of them even find some flimsy reasons to justify their oloshoing.

Never forgive a cheating woman.Send her to the work to enjoy her life.
She will learn from a bitter experience.
True
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
Vinnie2000:

That's not the question Op asked. Let me redirect it to u now using this ur theory: If ur girl cheats on u with a limp gbola would u forgive her and take her back? A simple Yes or No pls grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by shuwaboy(m): 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
The basic underlying reason a man will not forgive or forgives and not take her serious any longer is cause of paternity fraud.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Pisol(m): 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:46pm On Jun 07
Woman I paid her brideprice cheated on me with ex, nearly 8 months its still like a fresh wound... how I wished she never did .. to make the matter most, I'm by far richer , handsome, caring etc than this boy that brushed my ego...she has been crying begging for the past 8 months, she said if I walk she will commit suicide, that it was a mistake, though I'm out of the country when it happened
2 Likes

Hmmmm this is deeper than I thought... Funny enough I v ds lady planning to engage but my fear is that she may cheat with her ex cos v hardly smashed her pussy and her ex was a champion who was ever smashing her. The fear is that she likes sex but am too religious to smash her, although I v mistakenly entered it but I feel I don't want to do this now until we r married. Am just hoping she doesn't cos I love her but I cnt just tolerate cheating. Even at a moment on the altar, I will call the wedding off if I am aware she cheated.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by dvkot(m): 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
IamMobisola:

So you mean a pr*stitute that has slept with at least 50 men in her lifetime, has feelings for all 50 men?
LMAO
that's a prostitute nah..
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
Caseless:
I feel terrible that a lady I thought was a virgin isn't one - I overrated her because I thought she's still intact. The moment I found out she's not, my ego got bruised and the feeling I had for her dropped. In fact, I'm still mad at the guy that got there first. That discovery really threw a lot up men.

Let a lone cheating...
How do you discover that
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
tradepunter:
When a woman sleeps with a man is an act of submission to a man ... It's the reason why when a woman stops loving a man... She's done with that man forever...

It's that submission that makes a difference to a man... Every man is wired to automatically take care of a woman after sex ( even sex workers in some cases)

Therefore once she submits to another man, the psychological bond is broken
This man dey reason well..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" / How I Became The April Fool.. / How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.