Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,049 members, 7,863,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai (38556 Views)

Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai / Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) / Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Smartor: 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
Competent women that lost to pdp even in her local government area, if not for rigging he will never have won.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Dawnofhope: 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
He want Nigeria to turn like Kaduna and southern Nigeria like southern Kaduna .
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by engrchykae(m): 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
Samunique:
I now understand that, coming up for the first time in Kaduna with Muslim Muslim ticket was a ploy to test the waters for their agenda for 2023 election.

These people are master planners !

Look at the rate at which the Christians are being massacred under the watchful eye of El Rufai Mr capacity.

Now I strongly believe that there's an Islamic agenda going on in Nigeria !!
wise people knew before 2014 that it was all about Islamization
Comedians are just finding out.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by lereinter(m): 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
Islamisation and fulanisation can only be carried out by tinubu
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by isax(m): 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
Kaduna state can't be compared with Nigeria even if it's a part of Nigeria. Stop comparing handkerchief with towel baba...

You are a leader in your state,
However there is more to it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by ugotex85: 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
That is why your emergence is the greatest tragedy that has befallen the Christians who are in Southern Kaduna. That is why state-sponsored terrorists will be killing innocent Christians on ground, when the people repel their attack, government will send more bandits on aircrafts to support the ground bandits. Useless country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by middlebelter(m): 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
This is a grand plan to make Tinubu fail I hope he doesn't fall into this trap. You try it and you will see Christians voting for Peter Obi without hesitation. We have learned our lessons.

How can this guy be comparing Kaduna with Nigeria? You have subdued the Southern Kaduna people and they are being killed continually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by EkyyyKelson(m): 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
This evil agendum must be resisted at all cost. Will El-Rufai and his cohorts accept Christian-Christian for Presidency without all hell let lose? This islamization of Nigeria cannot work.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Demolakay: 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
ebbo:

Replying u is a waste of time anyway. U have more Christians in Nasarawa and they have never produced a christain governor b4 right?
U have more Christians in Adamawa and they are yet to produced a Christian governor besides the one that happen accidentally because Atiku choosen to be become obasanjo VP.
Still doesn't mean anything! DAT was why I said dey are being oppressed by d majority Muslims in d north.If am lieing,check d 2006 census,ND religious demography of Adamawa state.Even in plateau too,we know how fulani's are making incursion into d state, establish demselves ND dominate d locals.It an agenda by d Muslims in d north to infiltrate christian Majority states in d north,cause crisis ND try to dominate dem.same tin is playing out in Benue,bt Benue pple are resisting Dem.In Taraba too, Theophilus Danjuma knows dis religious agenda ND as d lord ova Taraba,resist every attempt by fulani's to infiltrate d state.Soo it doesn't mean,because one religion is bigger Dan d Oda in a state it will dominate d political terrain.In Lagos dere are more Christians dan Muslims.Bt Muslims has bn dominating d political scene, until CAN arouse d political consciousness of d christians,ND dey took Deir destiny in Deir hands.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by petermichaels(m): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
LAS LAS EVERY MUMU GO GET SENSE FOR THIS NIGERIA. NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES. BUT I GUESS IT WILL BE SOON.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by nurusystem(m): 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
You ring it
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by chaloskyx: 10:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
Lol Kaduna is predominantly a Muslim/ northern caliphate what else were you expecting Nigeria is made up of people who cuts across two religious groups Christians and Muslims and they must be represented
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by omojeesu(m): 10:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
True!

And the consequences are clear in southern Kaduna.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by omojeesu(m): 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
Some "useful southern idiots", ignorant & fake Christians and gullible masses will fall for it.

These guys think everyone is gullible

It's recipe for failure for BAT
That Atiku their own wins....

But God dey...
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Bullahville: 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
El Rufai is a well known Islamic fanatic and a proud jihadist.

Indirectly lobbying to be selected as the VP?? What a cabinet that will be. Sorry Nigeria!
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Paulianfa(m): 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
Anyhow una wan do am abeg do, mek person rest.
Muslim-Christian or Muslim-muslim e no consans me.
Nigeria don failed
Muslim na dem get Nigeria.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:03am On Jun 12, 2022
emmaaj3691:
Whether Muslim / Muslim ticket or Christian / Christian ticket or Muslim,/ Christian ticket ; does it really really matter considering the enormity of the problem facing the country as if we are electing them for religious assignment.
What should matter to us now is anyone with capacity to make the difference . There is no evidence to show that performance of elected officials ddepend on their religious affiliation particularly in a secular country like Nigeria.
Leaders like Lee Yung of Singapore and Mandela of South Africa were known worldwide for their heroic deeds in turning their countries around. These leaders achieved the feats not because of their religious status.
It is also on record how some elected officials due to their religious affiliation,have used state money to fund religious activities with little or no economic value to the state. Is this how we can make progress ?
Similarly, I think our country should not consider religious status in determining who occupies elected offices. I therefore allign with the position of Kaduna State Governor on this matter even though he may be saying this for a different reason.The earlier we realise this ,the better for us. I rest my case

grin grin grin grin grin
Not in Naija. Don't fall for the deception and pretence
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Ojuntana: 7:25am On Jun 12, 2022
casualobserver:

See o people, he asked me to name benefits of SP or speaker, I gave him 3 just to warm up. I asked him to name 1 benefit of VP, just 1 o, he can’t!! In the end upon all the noise from our educated southern Pentecostal Christians “Feel good” is all they have, just to know a Christian is there even if a Christian that can’t do anything .

See o this is what Pentecostal pastors have turned Awolowo’s educated south into o!!!!

May I suggest you take some money from your tithes and buy hundreds of mannequins, dress them like pastors and place them in strategic places in the villa so you have representation. Because each has as much power as a Vice President. That way you will surely increase your representation!!!!

Jesus wept!!!!

Take note!!
You were not able to mention any benefits of SP or speaker.
The trash you wrote only exists in your deluded head and not in any reality.
Go and ask how tradermoni and farmermoni happened.
Are you aware it was osinbajo that signed the Lagos-Ibadan rail contract?
Come and show me how a SP or speaker will be able to do any of that!!
I see you claiming in ignorance that Orthodox churches are more moral and loyal!
Lol. Do you know most of the Pentecostal churches have members who have orthodox background? Adeboye is Anglican by birth for example
You're simply ignorant.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Artisticity1: 7:26am On Jun 12, 2022
Samunique:
I watched with bemusement while El Rufai was promoting Muslim Muslim ticket tactically on channels tv on the basis of capability rather than religion.

While this may sound intelligently but rather manipulative, considering the nature of the personality that is talking. We all know El Rufai is a serpent!!!

My question is, what has Muslim Muslim ticket achieved so far in Kaduna, security wise, socially, economically etc ?

If El Rufai talks about capability, he should be able to tell us what his Muslim Muslim ticket capability has benefited the Kaduna people so far, most especially security wise, so that we can take him serious .

We are talking about national politics not state, would El Rufai have said same thing, if it's Christian Christian ticket that's being projected?

Would he be talking about capability over religousity ?

Nairalanders over to you!

https://www.thecable.ng/el-rufai-on-muslim-muslim-ticket-fixation-of-nigerians-on-religion-is-pathetic/amp

Make him come win am for Aba or Imo
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by NessFortunate: 9:11am On Jun 12, 2022
Samunique:
I now understand that, coming up for the first time in Kaduna with Muslim Muslim ticket was a ploy to test the waters for their agenda for 2023 election.

These people are master planners !

Look at the rate at which the Christians are being massacred under the watchful eye of El Rufai Mr capacity.

Now I strongly believe that there's an Islamic agenda going on in Nigeria !!
well said, in the sense that it ought to be CAPABILITY AND COMPETENCE OVER RELIGIOUSITY AND ETHNICITY. Haven said that, is El-rufai saying that there are no CAPAPBLE, QUALIFIED CHRISTIANS THAT ARE APC MEMBERS? And again would he saying this, if the Narrative was to be CHRISTIAN CHRISTIAN TICKET PARADIGN SHIFT? I leave these questions for my opponents to ANSWER.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Owontime: 9:13am On Jun 12, 2022
Tinubu/Ganduje or Tinubu/El Rufai.
meth people can relocate to Biafraland if they don't like it.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by 9ty4our: 10:31am On Jun 12, 2022
Is that why Christians are being killed in their numbers and you are doing nothing?
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Ernesthugo(m): 12:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
WHO ARGUES WITH A MIDGET? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Samunique:
I watched with bemusement while El Rufai was promoting Muslim Muslim ticket tactically on channels tv on the basis of capability rather than religion.

While this may sound intelligently but rather manipulative, considering the nature of the personality that is talking. We all know El Rufai is a serpent!!!

My question is, what has Muslim Muslim ticket achieved so far in Kaduna, security wise, socially, economically etc ?

If El Rufai talks about capability, he should be able to tell us what his Muslim Muslim ticket capability has benefited the Kaduna people so far, most especially security wise, so that we can take him serious .

We are talking about national politics not state, would El Rufai have said same thing, if it's Christian Christian ticket that's being projected?

https://www.thecable.ng/el-rufai-on-muslim-muslim-ticket-fixation-of-nigerians-on-religion-is-pathetic/amp
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Thomasankara(m): 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
Bobloco:
Ask the same El Rufai whether he will support a capable and competent Christian/Christian ticket for the Kaduna State governorship election and watch how he will turn around and play the religion card

We know them

We never forget how Patrick yakowa, the only Christian governor of the state was killed in a ruse helicopter crash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Thomasankara(m): 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
Samunique:

No mind am, I guess he wants a kaduna to be repeated in nigeria undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Samunique(m): 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
NessFortunate:

well said, in the sense that it ought to be CAPABILITY AND COMPETENCE OVER RELIGIOUSITY AND ETHNICITY. Haven said that, is El-rufai saying that there are no CAPAPBLE, QUALIFIED CHRISTIANS THAT ARE APC MEMBERS? And again would he saying this, if the Narrative was to be CHRISTIAN CHRISTIAN TICKET PARADIGN SHIFT? I leave these questions for my opponents to ANSWER.
Honestly, I tire for those Dominic hypocrite people ! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by GreyLaw(m): 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
Samunique:

You're on your own, selfish birds of same feathers !!!

Can you take Christian Christian

Do unto others what you would them do unto you !!!

Meanwhile, I'm more Yoruba than you, and I want Tinubu to avoid anything that could destroy him and the nation.

Why would it be that, it's a Yoruba man that would be used to carry out this northern satanic agenda?

I want Tinubu to win, and God willing, he can still win with a northern Christian as a running mate.

Ask yourself why was MKO not given his June 12 1993 mandate ?

See heh, some things are beyond human understanding !

I don't want Tinubu to contemplate the part of destruction, what if he wins with a Muslim Muslim ticket and things turn sour and Nigeria scatter ?

What will people say, na Yoruba man cause am abi?

Oh boy think now, don't be selfish !

Are Christians second class citizens in Nigeria that Muslims are being projected to rule for straight 24yrs ?

Why should it be Muslim again, when another Muslim is just rounding up ?

You are smart. God bless you. I like your detribalised analysis of issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by GreyLaw(m): 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
dataking:

Satanic agenda ko. Your hatred will kill you slowly.

People are ready for your deception. You must have been among those who supported Buhari to foist his kinsmen on Nigerians by giving them the top jobs in the country. The next level is to form a M-M presidency and enslave others.

IT WILL NOT WORK!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Samunique(m): 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
GreyLaw:

You are smart. God bless you. I like your detribalised analysis of issues.
Amen and you too !
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Demolakay: 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
ebbo:

Replying u is a waste of time anyway. U have more Christians in Nasarawa and they have never produced a christain governor b4 right?
U have more Christians in Adamawa and they are yet to produced a Christian governor besides the one that happen accidentally because Atiku choosen to be become obasanjo VP.
nonsense hypothesis! sierra Leone is a majority Muslim nation,but most of their presidents has been christians.Gabon is a majority christian country,yet it has had a Muslim president for years! Soo d fact DAT a religion is more in population in a state,does nt really determine its political power.wat determine it is d political leaders in d state.In Adamawa for example, most of Deir political leaders are Muslims,Soo tell me how a christian will emerge governor,wen Dere is no big christian politician to fight DAT cause.We all know d agenda of d Muslim north against d christians in d north! it's nt a hidden secret,bt one day truth will prevail.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Excuzeme: 3:05am On Jun 13, 2022
emmaaj3691:
Whether Muslim / Muslim ticket or Christian / Christian ticket or Muslim,/ Christian ticket ; does it really really matter considering the enormity of the problem facing the country as if we are electing them for religious assignment.
What should matter to us now is anyone with capacity to make the difference . There is no evidence to show that performance of elected officials ddepend on their religious affiliation particularly in a secular country like Nigeria.
Leaders like Lee Yung of Singapore and Mandela of South Africa were known worldwide for their heroic deeds in turning their countries around. These leaders achieved the feats not because of their religious status.
It is also on record how some elected officials due to their religious affiliation,have used state money to fund religious activities with little or no economic value to the state. Is this how we can make progress ?
Similarly, I think our country should not consider religious status in determining who occupies elected offices. I therefore allign with the position of Kaduna State Governor on this matter even though he may be saying this for a different reason.The earlier we realise this ,the better for us. I rest my case

Utter rubbish!
It is simply not a coincidence that it is always when the North is not benefitting, that the law needs to be changed and that phrase "NOW", always come in handy.

When Party Posts where being zoned to the North, we did not hear any complain, they took all the Posts but when Presidency was to be zoned to the South, after the North have had their own 8yrs, we started hearing all sorts of Nonsense about how it should be based on merit!
If it was on Merit, will somebody like Buhari ever be President? Will all the useless Security chiefs appointed by Buhari ever get to head their various Armed Forces or were they the most senior or most qualified?

When Yar Ardua died and Jonathan was to be President, he was made to chose a Muslim, because he was a Christian. At that point, there were many qualified Christians that he can chose but he was mandated, for "balance", to chose a Muslim.
Hell Rufai was alive by then but he kept quiet! That was how Namadi Sambo became Vice President.

When Buhari was to be President, Tinubu was refused as Vice President because he was a Muslim (and Buhari was a Muslim too!).
We did not hear that type of nonsense you wrote up there, that it should be strictly on Merit, as from now on.
That was how and why PYO became Vice President.

It was the same useless Jihadist called Hell Rufai, that used a Muslim-Muslim ticket in Kaduna and we have all seen how he plunged the State into Religious Terrorism, from the day he assumed Office.
What benefit has a Muslim-Muslim Ticket brought to the people in the State of Kaduna, apart from his daily, State-Sponsored Terrorism?

Now that this Evil Midget is hoping that Tinubu will chose him as APC Vice President, the evil midget is out with his stoopid logic again.

There are hundreds of Christian, qualified to be V.P to Tinubu, just as PYO was chosen to be V.P to Buhari,
If Tinubu dares take a Muslim-Muslim Ticket, then he should kiss his "Emi lokan" life ambition goodbye because all Christians will go and vote for Atiku and PDP.

In fact, l think the Northerners sponsoring this Nonsense are doing so, so that Tinubu can commit this error and lose the Election, that way, the North will rule for another 8yrs, making 16yrs of Northern disaster in Governance.

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by blancsn1: 10:44am On Jul 31, 2022
Mumu Fool Every state in the SW is being ruled by a Christian what more can you say now.

Samunique:
Lair..... You will rot in hell !!!

A Redeemer indeed !!!

You're on your own, selfish birds of same feathers !!!

Can you take Christian Christian

Do unto others what you would them do unto you !!!

Meanwhile, I'm more Yoruba than you, and I want Tinubu to avoid anything that could destroy him and the nation.

Why would it be that, it's a Yoruba man that would be used to carry out this northern satanic agenda?

I want Tinubu to win, and God willing, he can still win with a northern Christian as a running mate.

Ask yourself why was MKO not given his June 12 1993 mandate ?

See heh, some things are beyond human understanding !

I don't want Tinubu to contemplate the part of destruction, what if he wins with a Muslim Muslim ticket and things turn sour and Nigeria scatter ?

What will people say, na Yoruba man cause am abi?

Oh boy think now, don't be selfish !

Are Christians second class citizens in Nigeria that Muslims are being projected to rule for straight 24yrs ?

Why should it be Muslim again, when another Muslim is just rounding up ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked / Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO / Chibok Girls Alive; Many Impregnated, Carrying VVF, Other Diseases – Escapee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.