Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai (38540 Views)

Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai / Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) / Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by KingKO22: 9:39am On Jun 11, 2022
oilykid:
Any christian fool that supports this nonsense weather an Apc supporter or none Apc supporter is a fool. These people are beginning to set a bad precedent in this country cause Nigerian Christians are too reserved and quiet.. Nigerian Christian population is bigger than Muslim population in this country but Muslims will always make nonsense and try to subdue everyone.

Buhari started this nonsense by appointing mostly Muslims in sensitive positions and Nigerians kept quiet. Now, they want to take it to the national level, they will soon start giving only Muslims appointment in the faderal level only while the mumu Christians keep playing liberal and educated. That's how they will relegate christians in this country.

Muslims won't take half of the nonsense they give to Christians in this country.

If El rufai is talking about competency then tinubu should pick educated southerner who is competent and let's see if El rufai will still vote for them in the name of competency.

I'm not a tinubu supporter and I wasn't going to vote for him in the first place but what I'm saying is that this people should putting this narrative that Nigeria is a Muslim country while the foolish christians will continue keeping quiet over it .
What a pathetic contribution.

You are not going to vote for him and yet you are a catalyst who is looking for the downfall of APC and Jagaban.

You don't want to vote for a party yet you don't want others who have interest to vote for him

So Tinubu and APC should pay attention to those who have decided not to vote for them and ignore those who have interest in them ?

Pathetic fools like u should keep your opinion to yourselves

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by oilykid(m): 9:48am On Jun 11, 2022
KingKO22:

What a pathetic contribution.

You are not going to vote for him and yet you are a catalyst who is looking for the downfall of APC and Jagaban.

You don't want to vote for a party yet you don't want others who have interest to vote for him

So Tinubu and APC should pay attention to those who have decided not to vote for them and ignore those who have interest in them ?

Pathetic fools like u should keep your opinion to yourselves
Like I said, only a foolish christian will support this nonsense. Nigeria is a secular country not a Muslim country. When you get your arewnistan or oduduwnistan republic,you can practice it there but not in Nigeria. You all are all mad including the docile christians keeping quiet, in future your Christain children will found it hard to go anywhere or get any position in the faderal level cause they are not Muslims.

9 Likes

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by blancsn1: 9:56am On Jun 11, 2022
Will you be voting Tinubu if he chose a Christian VP ? I know for a fact you won't so you can rot in the deepest part of hell when he chose is Muslin Muslim ticket n this is coming from a Redeemer not just a Christian.

Samunique:
I watched with bemusement while El Rufai was promoting Muslim Muslim ticket tactically on channels tv on the basis of capability rather than religion.

While this may sound intelligently but rather manipulative, considering the nature of the personality that is talking. We all know El Rufai is a serpent!!!

My question is, what has Muslim Muslim ticket achieved so far in Kaduna, security wise, socially, economically etc ?

If El Rufai talks about capability, he should be able to tell us what his Muslim Muslim ticket capability has benefited the Kaduna people so far, most especially security wise, so that we can take him serious .

We are talking about national politics not state, would El Rufai have said same thing, if it's Christian Christian ticket that's being projected?

Would he be talking about capability over religousity ?

Nairalanders over to you !

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun

5 Likes

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by trantayo: 10:26am On Jun 11, 2022
Tinubu is not tribalistic person. Tinubu wife is even a pastor in RCCG. That is what is called religion tolerance

1 Like

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by FreedomfromtheT: 10:37am On Jun 11, 2022
Onyeigbo10000:
PETER OBI IS NOT AN IGBO PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE.

It is infinitely wrong to look at PETER OBI as an IGBO presidential candidate. I will tell u why.

When u drive ur car to a mechanic workshop, u do not worry about d tribe of the mechanic especially so, if u are assured of his competence. When u go to a hospital for an important surgery, u do not worry that the team of medical experts are not drawn from ur tribe, u want to live and whoever will give ur health the needed boost is welcome.

Hunger has no tribe. And, hunger has no religion.

Poverty has no tribe. And, poverty has no religion.

Acute sickness has no tribe. And, acute sickness has no religion.

Today, Nigerians are hungry, poor and sick. The majority of Nigerians are below d poverty line. Many have no access to good medicare. These issues cut across all tribes and cultures.

How do we solve the problem? How do we arrest the steady descent into hunger, poverty and sickness? Do we vote for the person who will likely win or do we vote to change the narrative? If u vote for the person who will likely win, but whom u know will not deliver, that makes u PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE because u are joining hands with our oppressors.

We must vote to change the narrative.

Just as u don't ask if the mechanic is from ur village or if the doctor is of ur tribe, we would not look at PETER OBI as an Igbo; we look at him as the mechanic who will put our economy in perfect shape, we look at him as the doctor who will rescue our economy from imminent and fatal collapse.

If u are not happy that no serious effort is being made to make our educational system functional and effective in the new era, then vote PETER OBI.
If u are not happy that we are borrowing to service debts and to fuel consumption then vote PETER OBI.
If u are not happy that most youths are unemployed and unemployable then vote for PETER OBI.
If u are not happy about the epileptic nature of electricity then vote for PETER OBI.

The question u must answer is: would u allow ur beautiful car to remain unusable because d mechanic is Igbo? Or, would u rather die than allow an Igbo expert to take care of our health?
Do u hate yourself that much, to allow poverty to destroy ur children when there is a genuine and legitimate way out through PETER OBI?

All youths must act now.

This is d last month for getting the PVC. We, the youths demonstrated in Lekki. What happened? They sent soldiers to kill us. The time has come for us to get involved in a way that they cannot kill us. Get ur PVC and get ready to flush these parasites in our nation away. We cannot miss this golden opportunity.

Let the youths arise!
Nigerians must reclaim their land.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by FreedomfromtheT: 10:40am On Jun 11, 2022
With the present Muslim/Christian ticket, Nigerian Christians are not happy with the turn of events how much more if there is a Muslim/Muslim ticket.

3 Likes

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by FreedomfromtheT: 10:41am On Jun 11, 2022
trantayo:
Tinubu is not tribalistic person. Tinubu wife is even a pastor in RCCG. That is what is called religion tolerance
Then let him pick his wife as his Christian running mate. Nigeria is not someone's nuclear family.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Samunique(m): 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Those who are against this will NEVER even vote APC, they're just being manipulative because that ticket will be a catastrophe for their Party

You're on your own, selfish birds of same feathers !!!

Can you take Christian Christian

Do unto others what you would them do unto you !!!

Meanwhile, I'm more Yoruba than you, and I want Tinubu to avoid anything that could destroy him and the nation.

Why would it be that, it's a Yoruba man that would be used to carry out this northern satanic agenda?

I want Tinubu to win, and God willing, he can still win with a northern Christian as a running mate.

Ask yourself why was MKO not given his June 12 1993 mandate ?

See heh, some things are beyond human understanding !

I don't want Tinubu to contemplate the part of destruction, what if he wins with a Muslim Muslim ticket and things turn sour and Nigeria scatter ?

What will people say, na Yoruba man cause am abi?

Oh boy think now, don't be selfish !

Are Christians second class citizens in Nigeria that Muslims are being projected to rule for straight 24yrs ?

Why should it be Muslim again, when another Muslim is just rounding up ?

3 Likes

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Samunique(m): 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
blancsn1:
Will you be voting Tinubu if he chose a Christian VP ? I know for a fact you won't so you can rot in the deepest part of hell when he chose is Muslin Muslim ticket n this is coming from a Redeemer not just a Christian.

Lair..... You will rot in hell !!!

A Redeemer indeed !!!

Meanwhile, I'm more Yoruba than you, and I want Tinubu to avoid anything that could destroy him and the nation.

Why would it be that, it's a Yoruba man that would be used to carry out this northern satanic agenda?

I want Tinubu to win, and God willing, he can still win with a northern Christian as a running mate.

I don't want Tinubu to contemplate the part of destruction, what if he wins with a Muslim Muslim ticket and things turn sour and Nigeria scatter ?

Are Christians second class citizens in Nigeria that Muslims are being projected to rule for straight 24yrs ?

3 Likes

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by dvan(m): 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
does he want Nigeria to turn like Kaduna and southern Nigeria like southern Kaduna .

3 Likes

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by ruggedtimi(m): 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
Kaduna no be nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by unclejb2(m): 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
El Rufai is an id10t

1 Like

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Okobola146: 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
Shut the fok up, Kaduna is not Nigeria, moreover, we know how you and your satanic brothers are killing Christians in your state. Were alakori!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Okobola146: 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
unclejb2:
El Rufai is an id10t
a very big one sef

1 Like

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Okobola146: 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
ruggedtimi:
Kaduna no be nigeria
please tell the modafoka

1 Like

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by DSC7: 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
Then Tinubu should come and win in Nigeria with muslim muslim ticket ...

Yet to understand why Southern kaduna people are yet to rise up and fight for their Rights....

5 Likes

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by dejol88: 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
Samunique:
I watched with bemusement while El Rufai was promoting Muslim Muslim ticket tactically on channels tv on the basis of capability rather than religion.

While this may sound intelligently but rather manipulative, considering the nature of the personality that is talking. We all know El Rufai is a serpent!!!

My question is, what has Muslim Muslim ticket achieved so far in Kaduna, security wise, socially, economically etc ?

If El Rufai talks about capability, he should be able to tell us what his Muslim Muslim ticket capability has benefited the Kaduna people so far, most especially security wise, so that we can take him serious .

We are talking about national politics not state, would El Rufai have said same thing, if it's Christian Christian ticket that's being projected?

Would he be talking about capability over religousity ?

Nairalanders over to you!

https://www.thecable.ng/el-rufai-on-muslim-muslim-ticket-fixation-of-nigerians-on-religion-is-pathetic/amp

That is my worry with those pushing this devilish agenda. Will the north accept a Christian Christian government?
In fact no need to worry myself , it an opportunity for opposition to seize power if they know how to play politics?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by TooMuchStuff: 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
Idiot a governor

1 Like

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Tvoice: 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
Dis man na bastard

1 Like

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Babyboyforeal(m): 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
APCnaPDP:

You are very correct, the best way to stop it is to vote Atiku who will pick one of your own from the south as his VP. Don’t be deceived, APC are shady.
for me the best way to stop this is to vote Peter Obi who will pick northerners as running mate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by unclejb2(m): 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
APCnaPDP:
There could be a Muslim muslim ticket, all you guys need to do is to vote a Muslim/christian ticket in Atiku.

APC have no respect for Nigeria’s diversity to even think of Muslim/Muslim ticket, it is an insult to other people. Say no to APC
We are done with both APC and PDP.

Peter Obi is the solution.

Vote Peter Obi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by donmik: 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
mtcheeeeeeew.........

Talking like a neutral minded person that we don't know
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by dataking: 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
Samunique:

You sound pained. Pele

1 Like

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by specialmati(m): 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
APCnaPDP:
There could be a Muslim muslim ticket, all you guys need to do is to vote a Muslim/christian ticket in Atiku.

APC have no respect for Nigeria’s diversity to even think of Muslim/Muslim ticket, it is an insult to other people. Say no to APC
grin grin grin which atiku so that he will recover the money he has been giving delegates since 2010.so we don't have other party apart from PDp and APC. Are you sure una want this country to move forward at all

2 Likes

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Oplomo: 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
Southern Christians are no push overs like Southern kaduna minorities. grin

You can try the Jihadist experimental combination ticket on Nigeria and see the result..grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Igbojew: 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
Am so happy that this Northern Muslims are the ones using their hand to break their so much cherish Nigeria and by so doing they are helping IPOB to achieve it without a gun shot.Hope the so called One Nigerians can now see it with their eyes this people motive which is to Islamise and Fulanise Nigeria or are they still in doubt.God bless Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW).........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by dataking: 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
Samunique:
Lair..... You will rot in hell !!!

A Redeemer indeed !!!

Satanic agenda ko. Your hatred will kill you slowly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by femiasaolu2014: 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
This dwarf is trying to prepare a way for himself.

Don't worry, I hope Tinubu foolishly picks you as VP then let's see how that flies in the real world.

Since you think Southern Kaduna which you have plundered and desecrated for 8 years is the same as Southern Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by kennymike84: 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
So it giving you courage that you will win in Nigeria Muslim-muslim ticket , moreover that was 2015 when people are hungry for change and your next level 2019 you all know you rig yourself back to be governor for second term.
Abeg no reason am this time oooo

2 Likes

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by donmik: 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
trantayo:

Then let a Christian-Christian movement exist first in this nation b4 u can be right to defend this your hypocrisy called comment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns / Obafemi Awolowo’s Letter From Prison (dated 28th March 1966) / Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.