Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,094 members, 7,863,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai (38564 Views)

Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai / Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) / Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Safyqueen: 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
Samunique:
I now understand that, coming up for the first time in Kaduna with Muslim Muslim ticket was a ploy to test the waters for their agenda for 2023 election.

These people are master planners !

Look at the rate at which the Christians are being massacred under the watchful eye of El Rufai Mr capacity.

Now I strongly believe that there's an Islamic agenda going on in Nigeria !!

Repent. Something is very wrong with you. If everyone is like you, will Nigeria grow at all?

Why not wait for christain - christain scenario to present itself first and see whether Muslims will accept it or otherwise.

CAN was formed for christain jihad and is living to standard.

The most important thing is North/South for unity. Religion should be out of it if we are not deceiving ourselves.

El-Rufai is 100% in order.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by kolmart: 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
This mugu is comparing Kaduna with a whole country. El-Rufai is sick upstairs he is one of the advocate of blasphemy
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by ChoCho54(f): 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

Who asked for your deceitful advice?.. Is APC ever been your choice?
ejo, egbenu dake.
O ma je egba laslas
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by ebbo(m): 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
naija4life247:
Yes, you are very right El-Rufai, competence over religious affiliation.

APC should pick a competent Christian as VP. Or is El-Rufai saying that there is no single competent Northern Christian? If this is true, then let APC pick a Christian VP from other regions. Simple!

Are u an APC member? If no,pls keep ur advice to urself.
Will u vote for APC candidate even with a Christian VP? I doubt it so pls stay away from our business.

1 Like

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by ChoCho54(f): 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
UtuokeAlcoholic:
What is the ratio of Christian Yoruba to Muslim Yoruba in Yoruba land
50/50.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by 2016easy2017: 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
Don't mind El-Rufai o. Even we muslims won't accept Muslim-muslim ticket.
El-Rufai is working for Atiku o.
He scuttled everything agreed in APC
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by ChoCho54(f): 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
emmykk:

Using religion to determine who is a running mate is the most foolish thing I have ever heard because after voting them they throw the religious belief in one corner and start looting.

However APC Muslim Muslim is a good thing for APC since they the yoruba didn't consider religion when voting Tinubu over Osinbajo.
Since there are more Muslim in south west than christian you will not force a christian candidate on Northerns as VP because you want to balance religion in the running mate of APC at the detriment of a predominantly Muslim s in the North.

It is APC headache it will be tested at the polls
Your cup of tea.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by waldigit: 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
Samunique:
I watched with bemusement while El Rufai was promoting Muslim Muslim ticket tactically on channels tv on the basis of capability rather than religion.

https://www.thecable.ng/el-rufai-on-muslim-muslim-ticket-fixation-of-nigerians-on-religion-is-pathetic/amp
Restructure or risk break up.
You won't say I didn't warn you.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by OpinionCounts(m): 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
One problem with most muslims I have found out, especially northern muslims is that they expect other religions to accept and tolerate things that they themselves will kill others for even suggesting it to them if the tables were turned.
It can be seen in every areas of their relationship with other religions.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
APCnaPDP:

You are very correct, the best way to stop it is to vote Atiku who will pick one of your own from the south as his VP. Don’t be deceived, APC are shady.

You mean Atiku that bribed delegates?
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by storm001(m): 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
Whatever that satisfy this short devil is okay.

Why dont you choose a Christian Christian ticket since you don't have sense.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by blacknoir: 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
casualobserver:

What if the VP dies?

But now you have gotten to your destination after navigating different roundabouts. Basically you are a Peter Obi supporter and that was where you were heading all along.

Since you are an Obi supporter you are not my audience. But I will also tell you that Obi even if by a miracle he manages to get 25% in 24 states, he will have the same problems he had in Anambra with a senate and house full of opposition parties. He won’t be able to get anything done and they will hijack his presidency.
no one is saying that obi will get the presidency easily. It will be tough. Alot of Youths are waking up to the reality that we need a better candidate than the two in the main parties.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Pakute: 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
ChoCho54:
O ma je egba laslas
Sho wa Okay sha?
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by ChoCho54(f): 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

Sho wa Okay sha?
Mo wa pa!

Buh wa je pankere lowo mi Las las.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by daugeon666(m): 4:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
blancsn1:
Will you be voting Tinubu if he chose a Christian VP ? I know for a fact you won't so you can rot in the deepest part of hell when he chose is Muslin Muslim ticket n this is coming from a Redeemer not just a Christian.

You being a redeemer is trash as Bleep werey
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Sirafoy: 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
emmykk:

Using religion to determine who is a running mate is the most foolish thing I have ever heard because after voting them they throw the religious belief in one corner and start looting.

However APC Muslim Muslim is a good thing for APC since they the yoruba didn't consider religion when voting Tinubu over Osinbajo.
Since there are more Muslim in south west than christian you will not force a christian candidate on Northerns as VP because you want to balance religion in the running mate of APC at the detriment of a predominantly Muslim s in the North.

It is APC headache it will be tested at the polls
More Muslims in the southwest than Christians?
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by casualobserver: 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
blacknoir:
no one is saying that obi will get the presidency easily. It will be tough. Alot of Young's are waking up to the reality that we need a better candidate than the two in the main parties.

Your posts just prove what I said. You have displayed strategic intelligence for your cause, the Christians who display intelligence and independent thinking tend not to be Pentecostal. Unfortunately you were trying to use your intelligence and be manipulative and take advantage of a situation to manipulate brain dead Pentecostals for your own agenda which is to elect Obi. Nothing wrong g with that, it’s the game.

I applaud you for your intelligence even though you’ve been busted but at least you have shown intelligence, something the teeming population of Pentecostals lack in droves!!!!
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Babaken(m): 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Kaduna no be Nigeria,
Moslem - Moslem tickets that's why the life of Christians matter nothing to you and your deputy.
Obi is a force
AM ON PETERSIDE.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by 2nattie(m): 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Kaduna is not Nigeria
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Pakute: 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
ChoCho54:
Mo wa pa!
Buh wa je pankere lowo mi Las las.
Emi baale ile?.. You go collect.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by FARADBOND(m): 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
Let them try that Muslim Muslim ticket, Nigerians are patiently waiting.. that is the end of APC. Na trap for them.. Tinubu likes to gamble alot, he tried it in 2014, Saraki and Co stopped him, now he thinks he has his way after all Saraki no dey to stop him.. I laugh in swahili
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by blacknoir: 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
casualobserver:

What if the VP dies?

But now you have gotten to your destination after navigating different roundabouts. Basically you are a Peter Obi supporter and that was where you were heading all along.

Since you are an Obi supporter you are not my audience. But I will also tell you that Obi even if by a miracle he manages to get 25% in 24 states, he will have the same problems he had in Anambra with a senate and house full of opposition parties. He won’t be able to get anything done and they will hijack his presidency.
Also u need to know that the northern Muslims in this country have an agenda and u might not agree with me whh is fine but if we have a Muslim Muslim ticket what makes u think that in the near future we will even be allowed to have Senate president and reps speaker? It is a gradual process of systematic removal of Christian's from leadership role so that they can pass policies that favor them without any opposition.i hate the idea of a Muslim Muslim ticket cos no Muslim in Nigeria will accept Christian Christian ticket. So y should we accept it. When pdp was in power even though they didn't manage the country well they did a better job in ensuring that both Christian's and Muslim have equal share of rule but the moment apc came, it became a different issue and all they are talking abt is competency,my question to them is , are Muslims the only competent people in this country?? The El rufai Muslim Muslim ticket in kaduna how has it helped the people of kaduna? Is kaduna more secure? This people don't care abt competency all they care about is making their religion supreme over Christianity. All we want is fairness and equality
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Nwaajasa: 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
El-Rufai only use his side chick to rig the Election in 2019 here in Kaduna, Anyone that knows him should tell him that state and the country is not the same, this one is not calling your girlfriend the only competent
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by ChoCho54(f): 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

Emi baale ile?.. You go collect.
Baale radarada grin
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by kissdabride: 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
Samunique:
I watched with bemusement while El Rufai was promoting Muslim Muslim ticket tactically on channels tv on the basis of capability rather than religion.

While this may sound intelligently but rather manipulative, considering the nature of the personality that is talking. We all know El Rufai is a serpent!!!

My question is, what has Muslim Muslim ticket achieved so far in Kaduna, security wise, socially, economically etc ?

If El Rufai talks about capability, he should be able to tell us what his Muslim Muslim ticket capability has benefited the Kaduna people so far, most especially security wise, so that we can take him serious .

We are talking about national politics not state, would El Rufai have said same thing, if it's Christian Christian ticket that's being projected?

Would he be talking about capability over religousity ?

Nairalanders over to you!

https://www.thecable.ng/el-rufai-on-muslim-muslim-ticket-fixation-of-nigerians-on-religion-is-pathetic/amp
That short devil is too fanatical well I don't blame him cause Kaduna most the kajes are the unserious type and gradually elrufaya is systematically wiping out the Christian is Kaduna state
But one thing is sure Christian will triumph

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by blacknoir: 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
casualobserver:

Your posts just prove what I said. You have displayed strategic intelligence for your cause, the Christians who display intelligence and independent thinking tend not to be Pentecostal. Unfortunately you were trying to use your intelligence and be manipulative and take advantage of a situation to manipulate brain dead Pentecostals for your own agenda which is to elect Obi. Nothing wrong g with that, it’s the game.

I applaud you for your intelligence even though you’ve been busted but at least you have shown intelligence, something the teeming population of Pentecostals lack in droves!!!!
Point of correction I am not been manipulative in anyway rather I have presented only the reality of the fact. Also the Pentecostal are not brain dead people. We all have our different opinions ,just because some1 disagrees with u doesn't make the person brain dead
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Killermamba: 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
Samunique:

While this may sound intelligently but rather manipulative, considering the nature of the personality that is talking. We all know El Rufai is a serpent!!!

My question is, what has Muslim Muslim ticket achieved so far in Kaduna, security wise, socially, economically etc ?

If El Rufai talks about capability, he should be able to tell us what his Muslim Muslim ticket capability has benefited the Kaduna people so far, most especially security wise, so that we can take him serious .

We are talking about national politics not state, would El Rufai have said same thing, if it's Christian Christian ticket that's being projected?

Would he be talking about capability over religousity ?

Nairalanders over to you!

That is kaduna not Nigeria
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Dchair2: 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
El Rufai is a well known Islamic fanatic and a proud jihadist.

And a well known SM�!
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Healthquest: 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
APCnaPDP:
There could be a Muslim muslim ticket, all you guys need to do is to vote a Muslim/christian ticket in Atiku.

APC have no respect for Nigeria’s diversity to even think of Muslim/Muslim ticket, it is an insult to other people. Say no to APC
I hope u r redy to have anoda fulani instead
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
Dchair2:

And a well known SM�!

What’s the full meaning ?
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Ojuntana: 4:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
blancsn1:
Will you be voting Tinubu if he chose a Christian VP ? I know for a fact you won't so you can rot in the deepest part of hell when he chose is Muslin Muslim ticket n this is coming from a Redeemer not just a Christian.

A redeemer grin grin

Who or what did you redeem o

Very easy to spot taqiyya
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by 2016easy2017: 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
TINUBU!!!!!
BEWARE OF EL-RUFAI.
he's one who believe non but Fulani should live

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Tinubu After Supreme Court Verdict / Customs Boss, Dikko, Gives Resignation Notice To President Buhari / Governor Tambuwal Celebrates Victory With Family And Friends At Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.