Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,069 members, 7,863,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai (38563 Views)

Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai / Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) / Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by prizeless(m): 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
That's Kaduna, you have a much bigger issue here
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Ojuntana: 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
Samunique:
Lair..... You will rot in hell !!!

A Redeemer indeed !!!

You're on your own, selfish birds of same feathers !!!

Can you take Christian Christian

Do unto others what you would them do unto you !!!

Meanwhile, I'm more Yoruba than you, and I want Tinubu to avoid anything that could destroy him and the nation.

Why would it be that, it's a Yoruba man that would be used to carry out this northern satanic agenda?

I want Tinubu to win, and God willing, he can still win with a northern Christian as a running mate.

Ask yourself why was MKO not given his June 12 1993 mandate ?

See heh, some things are beyond human understanding !

I don't want Tinubu to contemplate the part of destruction, what if he wins with a Muslim Muslim ticket and things turn sour and Nigeria scatter ?

What will people say, na Yoruba man cause am abi?

Oh boy think now, don't be selfish !

Are Christians second class citizens in Nigeria that Muslims are being projected to rule for straight 24yrs ?

Why should it be Muslim again, when another Muslim is just rounding up ?

Note. Redeemed members don't call themselves "redeemer". He's not redeemed. RCCG members call themselves redeemed not redeemer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by ArewaNorth: 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
Samunique:
I watched with bemusement while El Rufai was promoting Muslim Muslim ticket tactically on channels tv on the basis of capability rather than religion.

While this may sound intelligently but rather manipulative, considering the nature of the personality that is talking. We all know El Rufai is a serpent!!!

My question is, what has Muslim Muslim ticket achieved so far in Kaduna, security wise, socially, economically etc ?

If El Rufai talks about capability, he should be able to tell us what his Muslim Muslim ticket capability has benefited the Kaduna people so far, most especially security wise, so that we can take him serious .

We are talking about national politics not state, would El Rufai have said same thing, if it's Christian Christian ticket that's being projected?

Would he be talking about capability over religousity ?

Nairalanders over to you!

https://www.thecable.ng/el-rufai-on-muslim-muslim-ticket-fixation-of-nigerians-on-religion-is-pathetic/amp

No Governor in the history of Kaduna has achieved more than him in all the aspects of the equations u mentioned. El Rufai killed the deceptive alliance of Christians and Muslims used to rape the economy of the state in the name of religion. Security is obviously not the responsibility of state Govts to contain at optimum level. Why do Nigerians exonerate their Governors when it comes to insecurity and blame El Rufai alone for the insecurity in Kaduna State?
If El Rufai has the total control of army and other security personels in Kaduna no bandit could dare roam freely in that state.
Religion is the biggest scam in Nigeria's polity where by a group of two religious bodies make alliance to dupe and dump their followers in the name of fake equity and justice. We need leaders who can deliver dividends of democracy not worshippers who expect their rewards after death!
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Franking: 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
Kaduna is Kaduna while Nigeria is Nigeria. Muslim always eat their cake and have it. Can a christian-christian ticket work in Kaduna? Can it even work in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Pakute: 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
ChoCho54:
Baale radarada grin
Olori ile alarubarika ni mi. Owo, Omo, ati Obo to dun ni baba God fikemi.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by ArewaNorth: 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
El Rufai is a well known Islamic fanatic and a proud jihadist.

Nonsense, have u ever seen him in any religious activity?
The same El Rufai that is known for demolition mosques and having liberal thinking.
Why did u choose to tag religious accusations on people who have no any business with the religion?
I always wonder how can Buhari and El Rufai be religious? They've nothing to do with religion beside identity and ordinary religious injunctions, they're neither devoted nor have any concern abt religion!
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Olastep(m): 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Keep deceiving yourselves
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
ArewaNorth:

The same El Rufai that is known for demolition mosques and having liberal thinking.
Why did u choose to tag religious accusations on people who have no any business with the religion?
I always wonder how can Buhari and El Rufai be religious? They've nothing to do with religion beside identity and ordinary religious injunctions, they're neither devoted nor have any concern abt religion!

I saw your moniker and concluded you don’t deserve a response at all. You and that Muric are in same league.

1 Like

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
Imagine a chronic jihadists talking trash about not bringing religion into a party ticket ! Who does he think he is talking to ? His fellow almajiris who reason with cow brain like him or what ?
Let him take a casual stroll through southern Kaduna to test the acceptability of Muslim-muslim ticket.
So, this devil commander of BK is stylishly promoting himself for the VP slot ? DoA.

Talking about the elections, you did not win but rigged the elections, everybody except your deceptive self knew that.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by kissdabride: 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
KingKO22:
Now the Ndi Cannibal are more concern about APC ticket flagbearer

What difference does it make ?

If APC chose Christian as VP would the SE vote for him ? No
If they choose Muslim you won't vote for their either
Why showing concern overnight ?

Hypocrit pigs are pathetic if they think their wailing will make us to fall for their propaganda.

If Muslim Muslim ticket will give APC block vote grin. Then so be it
It will only spell doom for Islamist lunatics in Nigeria

Remember Christian rule the world
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Ojuntana: 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Buhari is more religious tthan you. I wonder if you have ever being on pilgrimage self.

Nonsense

El-Rufai is a known ethno-religious bigot

Go check his records

1 Like

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by casualobserver: 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
blacknoir:

Point of correction I am not been manipulative in anyway rather I have presented only the reality of the fact. Also the Pentecostal are not brain dead people. We all have our different opinions ,just because some1 disagrees with u doesn't make the person brain dead

Don’t confuse your “reality” with the reality of others. ThT you care about religion does not mean the next man should. That religion is a big factor for you does not mean it should be for others. Opinion is not fact.

They are brain dead people that have developed a sense of entitlement and favour as evidenced by the fact that they thought they could install Osinbajo as president without any delegates or political structure or a pastor who thinks he can send text messages to delegates because he had a vision that he will be the 16th president……..amongst other numerous daily evidence of “brain turn to jelly syndrome” we see in our day to day lives.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Demolakay: 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
ebbo:

Just because u serve in one of the northern state,u already the populations of Christians in 5 northern states. Well done Mr statistician. Christians are only majority in Benue, Plateau and slightly in Taraba state.
Any body that tells u anything more than this is lying to u.
Lies! christians are majority in Plateau,Benue, Adamawa, Nasarawa,Taraba. Infact in Adamawa,for example,if u c a Suleiman u'll definitely c a peter,it's so glaring to d fact DAT d powers DAT be Nva allowed any christian in Adamawa to BCOM Governor. Dats is nt to include states lyk Kaduna,where dere are more Dan 2million christians ND different agenda is going on to reduce Deir population.Also state lyk Borno, Bauchi infact d population of christians in d north dwarf d population of Muslims in d south.
And I know wat am saying pls,it is u Wu shld stop lieing to urself.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
If it is by capability lets have a VP from south na
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by TheRealestGuy(m): 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
Adexxi:
You are right my brother, we Yorubas don't really carry religion for head like gala unlike others especially northerners . Remember sir , state politics is quite different from national ooo , and there are something we must put in place especially when the country is boiling, we are much more divided than ever before .

I can bodly tell you , much of we Yorubas hate this present govt but cos' a yoruba man is vying for office of the president under them we got no choice than to vote them . Normally it's turn of we christian to govern for equity and justice , but the situation we find ourselves now , we can afford to lose the presidency and even VP . It just a big NO . sad

On one hand you talk about "some things we must put in place especially when the country is boiling".

On the other hand you're confirming that you're only supporting APC because their candidate is of your ethnic group.

Where then is the equity? You don't mind scheming out others just to brag about your tribe being in power without considering others.

Yoruba cannot have done 16 yrs of president and VP in the last 23 years of democracy and have any legitimate claim to either sits.

It isn't too late to do the right thing anyway.

If you're still bound by ethnic and religious sentiments then it means you're one of those dragging humanity backwards.

Cheers.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Ojuntana: 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
casualobserver:
I have said it many times, that the ultimate effect of Pentecostal Christianity is the lowering of the IQ of the typical Pentecostal Christian, inability to use our brains, to think.

The same Pentecostal Christians when you asked them what was Osinbajo’s achievement as a VP, they will tell you he has no power, the same Christians who insist on a Christian VP will tell you Osinbajo cannot be blamed for Buhari’s govt because the VP has no power. It is true, the VP has no constitutional power. But these same Christians insist on a Christian VP to run with Tinubu, I don’t know what they think a man with no power will do for them, what did Osinbajo do for Christians as VP? Did Osinbajo who is not just a Christian but a pastor as VP stop Owo massacre or Fulani herdsmen?

A thinking man knows that if you have a Muslim president and a Christian VP (with no powers) then they can also allocate the Senate presidency and possibly also the speakership to a Muslim. A thinking man knows that the speaker and the senate president have more powers than the VP. A thinking man knows the presidency cannot do anything without approval of the senate and the house, you cannot pass budgets, approve ministers or change the laws. A thinking man would say ok we will give you Muslim/Muslim, but christians must be senate president and speaker where real power lies. Unfortunately Nigerian christians are not thinking people. Their pastors have reduced their brains to no better than the almajiris, the only difference is they wear suits but their brains are empty!!!

I hope you can all see now when I say Pentecostal Christianity has damaged the brains of Nigerian Christians and their ability to think.

Cc: @blacknoir

Ignoring your obviously impetuous language, note that you have not offered a solution either.
The senate president and speaker are lamer ducks than the VP because both houses usually have a muslim majority. A lot of religious sensitive bills have failed to fly because of that fact.
If in a scenario that the Senate President and Speaker begin to tilt out of line, they can easily be removed by a simple majority of votes in an impeachment sitting.
With the two above, I hope you can see that your so-called smart thinking is not so smart with the reality on ground. The best bet will still be to have a Christian VP and a Christian SP and speaker if we really want to protect the Christians. Anything outside of that and Na God hand you dey ooo

1 Like

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by ChoCho54(f): 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

Olori ile alarubarika ni mi. Owo, Omo, ati Obo to dun ni baba God fikemi.
So you are a woman? Abajoor! Olobo town council grin
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Pakute: 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
ChoCho54:
So you are a woman? Abajoor! Olobo town council grin
Ode ni e, o gbo yooba. God has blessed me with money, kids and sweet p*ssy. ( translated)
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by ebbo(m): 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
Demolakay:

Lies! christians are majority in Plateau,Benue, Adamawa, Nasarawa,Taraba. Infact in Adamawa,for example,if u c a Suleiman u'll definitely c a peter,it's so glaring to d fact DAT d powers DAT be Nva allowed any christian in Adamawa to BCOM Governor. Dats is nt to include states lyk Kaduna,where dere are more Dan 2million christians ND different agenda is going on to reduce Deir population.Also state lyk Borno, Bauchi infact d population of christians in d north dwarf d population of Muslims in d south.
And I know wat am saying pls,it is u Wu shld stop lieing to urself.

Replying u is a waste of time anyway. U have more Christians in Nasarawa and they have never produced a christain governor b4 right?
U have more Christians in Adamawa and they are yet to produced a Christian governor besides the one that happen accidentally because Atiku choosen to be become obasanjo VP.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
KingKO22:
Now the Ndi Cannibal are more concern about APC ticket flagbearer

What difference does it make ?

If APC chose Christian as VP would the SE vote for him ? No
If they choose Muslim you won't vote for their either
Why showing concern overnight ?

Hypocrit pigs are pathetic if they think their wailing will make us to fall for their propaganda.

If Muslim Muslim ticket will give APC block vote grin. Then so be it
Criminal element like you can't even read the intense religious environments where are in today, due to insurgence and intolerance .

Just fees weeks ago a lady in her prime , first daughter of her parents was murdered over a flimsy issue, in a despicable and horrorful manner that would leave her parents traumatize for a very long time. Up till now no justice has been done. And you think this is not registered in the mind and conscience of christian.
You are still a kid or foolish adult --there r many of u here. Idiots
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by ChoCho54(f): 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

Ode ni e, o gbo yooba. God has blessed me with money, kids and sweet p*ssy. ( translated)
Yes keh? Or is it the one you mined?
Nonsense!
Obo tiwon sin gbeere gbefun mu grin
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by JB4life: 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
From this interview.it is almost certain tha
el rufai is the running mate to JAGABAN. The OP has already rightly described him as a " serpent".
You see fulani? They positioned themselves in both APC ( El rufai as as V.p.) and PDP ( Atiku) ,so that either way,they would still be in power beyond 2023,and continue unleashing terror on NIGERIANS.

But everything that has a beginning must have an end, God's grace.

Third force revolution already on the way.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Adexxi(m): 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
I once thought of it , we've spent 8yrs & another 8yrs as president and vp, still we are fighting for another presidency, is that not greediness But I came to realize that power is taken and not given , in politics you need to play your card well, especially national politics.
I wish either SE/NE to have a shot of that presidency but circumstances not allowing them. Peter Obi might be a good candidate infact I respect his charisma, but under that party he can't be president . A vote for LP is assumed a wasted vote ..... My opinion tho

We will having osun election next month, by God's grace am voting out Apc , Oyetola must go but national level , separate entity sad
TheRealestGuy:

On one hand you talk about "some things we must put in place especially when the country is boiling".

On the other hand you're confirming that you're only supporting APC because their candidate is of your ethnic group.

Where then is the equity? You don't mind scheming out others just to brag about your tribe being in power without considering others.

Yoruba cannot have done 16 yrs of president and VP in the last 23 years of democracy and have any legitimate claim to either sits.

It isn't too late to do the right thing anyway.

If you're still bound by ethnic and religious sentiments then it means you're one of those dragging humanity backwards.

Cheers.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Pakute: 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
ChoCho54:
Yes keh? Or is it the one you mined? Nonsense! Obo tiwon sin gbeere gbefun mu grin
Don't mistake me for ESN, I no dey mine pussy. Clean obo wey dey wet my D anytime i want it.
sorry o, na konji go kee you.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by casualobserver: 5:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ojuntana:

Ignoring your obviously impetuous language, note that you have not offered a solution either.
The senate president and speaker are lamer ducks than the VP because both houses usually have a muslim majority. A lot of religious sensitive bills have failed to fly because of that fact.
If in a scenario that the Senate President and Speaker begin to tilt out of line, they can easily be removed by a simple majority of votes in an impeachment sitting.
With the two above, I hope you can see that your so-called smart thinking is not so smart with the reality on ground. The best bet will still be to have a Christian VP and a Christian SP and speaker if we really want to protect the Christians. Anything outside of that and Na God hand you dey ooo

VERDA:

It is you that is the ignoramus...you sit in Lagos claiming to know it all, the northern Christians that have been marginalised even in their home states in state appointments are fighting against further marginalisation but your blind support for Tinibu will not let you see beyond your nose as if the Tinibu is clean or not one of the thief's that have stolen his state dry, Your God will not make make any difference. Nonsense.

I have just called you out for being brain dead and you proceed to make further brain dead posts? If we did not learn anything from Saraki’s tenure as SP, we learnt the power of the legislature. But then you people are not in the business of engaging your brains. You rather a VP that has absolutely no constitutional power just so he can go around commissions projects like a boy-boy like Osinbajo. Is it the same powerless VP position whose staff were removed from him without notice, that you are fighting for?

What exactly does a VP do for you? Until you can answer that and outline what power he has to do anything for Christians and under what law ,I am done here. You guys keep proving with every post just how few grey cells are left in you..

May an abundance of dumb voters not derail or collective futures…better say Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by ChoCho54(f): 5:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
MyFlair:

Criminal element like you can't even read the intense religious environments where are in today, due to insurgence and intolerance .

Just fees weeks ago a lady in her prime , first daughter of her parents was murdered over a flimsy issue, in a despicable and horrorful manner that would leave her parents traumatize for a very long time. Up till now no justice has been done. And you think this is not registered in the mind and conscience of christian.
You are still a kid or foolish adult --there r many of u here. Idiots
Don't mind them.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by blacknoir: 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ojuntana:

Spot on. But I am not even gonna support any Muslim presidential candidate
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by dagbas: 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mallam hell rufai, Nigeria no be kaduna and you idiat did it in your second term.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Chinny024(f): 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
So?...How far is southern Kaduna fairing... Wicked man...
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Ojuntana: 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
casualobserver:

I have just called you out for being brain dead and you proceed to make further brain dead posts? If we did not learn anything from Saraki’s tenure as SP, we learnt the power of the legislature. But then you people are not in the business of engaging your brains. You rather a VP that has absolutely no constitutional power.

Give me two examples of the power of legislature Saraki invoked to get the President to dance to his tune

Are you aware that Saraki and Dogara took the President to court on a certain matter, I can't remember the exact matter now, and the NASS wrote a letter to the court that the move to take the matter to the courts was not based on any resolution from both houses. The case had to be withdrawn because it was due to be dismissed.

Like I already told you and you have not countered, it is easier to remove a SP and Speaker than even the VP. So I suggest you look in the mirror for who is braindead
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by ArewaNorth: 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ojuntana:

Buhari is more religious tthan you. I wonder if you have ever being on pilgrimage self.

Nonsense

El-Rufai is a known ethno-religious bigot

Go check his records

May be U know Buhari on the lies they feed to u on pulpit but me I know him personally. Like I quoted, pilgrimage is part of ordinary religious injunctions of Islam. To many pilgrimage doesn't make one a good believer in contemporary Islam.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by tnerro1(m): 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
If they can do Muslim Muslim ticket, they should also to south and south ticket also. Is it not the same thing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Steps Out In Sports Outfit For Morning Walk Against Cancer(pics / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Tinubu After Supreme Court Verdict / Customs Boss, Dikko, Gives Resignation Notice To President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.