Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,648 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor (67439 Views)

FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 / Reno Omokri Lists President Tinubu’s Achievements In One Week / Throwback Video Of Obasanjo Appreciating Tinubu's Achievements as Governor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by LegendHero(m): 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Hmmmm as your direct rival working for Waziri Adamawa Alhaji Atiku Ibrahim Abubakar I can say this is the best post on the opposition. Usually all your candidates supporters here behave like touts and hooligans abusing tribes and religion... Finally a sound opposition post I can digest and reply ..

Well done comrade

Cool. We should all promote our candidates without insult provided the other team reciprocate the effort.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by Charmingpet: 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. I am from the south/south. I am 100% convinced that Tinubu will do well as president. I have never been this convinced. My mind keep telling me he will do well. But I pray he choose a Christian as his running mate
pray harder for another 4 or 8 years of suffering. Do u think he is doing charity, all the money he is spending now, we will all pay him back with our sweat. Same thing was said about Buhari, c where we are. This man is old, this is another buhari in making, always outside the country for treatment. When they need the power they will be humble just to get what they want. He is a good man, but he needs to go and rest. Nigeria is in a mess, no sector is working.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
I listed Tinubu's achievements as requested by one idiot help2020, some of which were not captured in op's post. Rather than acknowledge his achievements and awards to his name, the idiot asked me why Tinubu still travels abroad for medical care if indeed he transformed the health sector in Lagos State, as if Tinubu is the only nigerian politician that goes abroad for his medicals.

Before you ask me such a stupid question, list Peter Obi's achievements side by side Tinubu's own, then we can talk. Nonsense.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by Cubalabloo(m): 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
PAWG:

Rather than trade insults, I think this is the best way to market a candidate
We need someone who can give us a good governance and identity. Someone from any part of the country.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by derecho(m): 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
Obi is giving them sleepless night.
DMerciful:
So Obi is now the main opposition candidate?

Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by PAWG(m): 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cubalabloo:
We need someone who can give us a good governance and identity. Someone from any part of the country.

Anyone that wins next year’s election can never be worse or as bad as Buhari so I’m not bothered

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tunechi5:
Ok

Eloquence did you say? How can anyone compare Peter Obi that speaks like a vexed female idol that's denied sacrifice to Asiwaju that speaks the Queen's English?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by Charmingpet: 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
walefresh3:
Let's see devidends of democracy anambranians are benefiting from obituary policies till date... And let compare it with the one of jagaban
must u insult. The ppl u are insulting for are chilling.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by Crixxx: 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
candidtalk:

Shut the fck up. I am never uncouth to anyone but IPOBians because that is what you deserve. You guys are hateful trolls.

Lol see pain. No worry make una Dy make noise first the right time is coming for now we are doing our underground work.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by Kingozymandias(m): 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
LegendHero:

Cool. We should all promote our candidates without insult provided the other team reciprocate the effort.

Agreed comrade...

But we all know Atiku is winning. The battle you BAT SWAGA crew face is battle for second position because as it stands we foresee ObI beating BAT to second position at the polls grin

No hard feelings, facts only

I suggest you stop people like helinues and LeoDeKing form mentioning Asiwaju because all they do is tribal commentary though leo is banned courtesy of yours truly cool

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by Cubalabloo(m): 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
PAWG:

Anyone that wins next year’s election can never be worse or as bad as Buhari so I’m not bothered
That man is Nigeria's biggest mistake?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by emettang: 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
Living in Denial PART I.
PART II, III and so on will be out soon

LegendHero:

He did not buy delegates, you cannot buy loyalty. The only delegates you can buy are the swing delegates which explained why most of the SE delegates sold their rights.

Even if you pay Sanwo-Olu 1billion, he won't still hand over Lagos delegate vote to you as a candidate. If you even put on your thinking cap, do you think Tinubu can outspend the federal government because it's obvious he was not the cabal candidate.

Accept it, Tinubu is loved by people within APC and they gave him a clear lead of 1271 in the primaries. Stop hating!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by Pio44: 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
That one is past, burhari pass was better, we need 21 century President bro
Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by Crixxx: 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
echukwuma:
Remove all federal projects from Lagos and tell us what does Lagos have, nothing...!
Airport and seaport wetin again grin grin shocked

Comrade calm down. The fools don too make noise but time Dy come. grin
Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by jaytee01(m): 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
LegendHero:

Give the phone to Obi Pandora and tell him to list his verifiable achievement that stand to this day in Anambra.

Ask him why he owed Anambra workers billions, and yet claiming he left savings when he can't pay hungry workers.
Tinubu is wasting his time. Nigeria no be Lagos.

All e- rodents will soon cry!
Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by 989900: 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
Let him go and get treatment, we don't need another Yar'adua nor another Buhari.

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by PAWG(m): 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cubalabloo:
That man is Nigeria's biggest mistake?

If Obi is serious he should better pick a vice that would carve a reasonable portion of the North for him. Otherwise Atiku or Tinubu would emerge victorious.

I believe all three at formidable and would give us good governance at all levels. We need a new constitution in this country, it’s long overdue. Buhari successfully chased shadows for 7years+

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by Help2020: 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
nighter:
I listed Tinubu's achievements as requested by one idiot help2020, some of which were not captured in op's post. Rather than acknowledge his achievements and awards to his name, the idiot asked me why Tinubu still travels abroad for medical care if indeed he transformed the health sector in Lagos State, as if Tinubu is the only nigerian politician that goes abroad for his medicals.

Before you ask me such a stupid question, list Peter Obi's achievements side by side Tinubu's own, then we can talk. Nonsense.
See mumu,are not you ashamed to even read this your post? You said he transformed health sector, why is he not using the transformed sector? You can't use your Brain,let tinubu continue to use it for you,idiot. I spit on your head
Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by Josh109: 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
After all his development and his eight year spent in anambra, him and his family settle in Tinubu Lagos,...what a shame

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by FLYFIRE(m): 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
Haba na. Why put this picture that President Goodluck commissioned. I mean the bar-beach sand-filled project you call Eko Atlantic. OLE BARAWO grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by 989900: 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
Killing innocent Nigerian youths at Lekki tollgate is one of his achievements too, kindly include it while not leaving the little matter of licking Buhari's and Fulanis' a$ses, sacrificing your people for them just 'cause you want to be president.
Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by Ghoxt: 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by yetunsbay(m): 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
OfoIgbo:
We need to know the budget he was working with.

Once the budgets of both Lagos and Anambra are determined, it becomes easier to scale both states using the ratio determined by the budgets.

Peter Obi will beat Tinubu silly and he knows that. That's why he was buying votes, and paying each governor two million dollars each. Can you imagine?

Guess where Tinubu intends to recoup the huge expenses of the APC primaries from? From federal government coffers. That's why such people must not be allowed anywhere near Aso rock. Corrupt lot
Yet you believe Obi can win ?

Lol I laugh in Swahili

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by debossng: 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
I don't get it please....

Are you saying that there has been other Governor in Lagos state since 1999?

BRF was governor for 8years ....

Ambode ruled for 4 years

Sameo-Olu is on now ..

Are we now saying that all their works don't count except Tinubu's

I am just asking for someone. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by jaxxy(m): 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
LegendHero:

Give the phone to Obi Pandora and tell him to list his verifiable achievement that stand to this day in Anambra.

Ask him why he owed Anambra workers billions, and yet claiming he left savings when he can't pay hungry workers.

Tinubu owned salaries in his tenure also. After fashola's 1st term tinubu didn't allow lagos treasury rest. After fashola manage to beg to get a 2nd term under this man lagos development experienced monumental decline and White elephant projects littered everywhere.

The kick backs and corruption is lagos state is monumental Gabdolllars own is small fry compared to it. Hence the staggered development despite the multiple taxes and igr.
Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by Alexaonfleek: 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
LegendHero:
10. ENVIRONMENT: LAWMA, LASEPA, LWC, PUMAU, LASECA. All formulated by
Tinubu to tackle the issue of environmental decay in Lagos.

11. EMPOWERMENT SCHEMES: The creation of several agencies led to several openings in the government which led to jobs in LASTMA, LAGBUS, LASEWA etc. First of its kind.

12. PPP Initiatives:
-Lekki Free Trade Zone PPP - Tinubu
-Eko Atlantic - PPP Tinubu
-Lagos state security trust fund - Tinubu
-Lekki infrastructure company - Tinubu
-Enron power project PPP - Tinubu
-LSPDC PPP - Tinubu
-Privatisation of Healthcare delivery ( Labs and diagnostic centers) - Tinubu
-Lagos BRT scheme PPP - Tinubu
-Lekki concession company PPP - Tinubu

Tinubu Received many awards: They include
-The ‘Best Governor of for 2001 by the Nigerian/Belgian Chamber of Commerce
-Winner of 2002 Best Practices Prize in improving the living environment (by the Federal Ministry of Works and UN habitat Group), 2000
-Best computerized Government in Nigeria (by the Computer Association of Nigeria),
-2003 Green Crystal Award for Enhancing the Value of the Environment (by Clean-Up Nigeria (CUN),
-2002 Healthcare Award as the best provider of best health services in Nigeria, Presidential Merit Award for technological Development by the Nigerian Society of Engineers,
-2001 National Literacy award for outstanding contribution to mas literacy,
-Co-winner of 2002 Outstanding Alumnus award of the American Association of Community Colleges (AACC),
-2001 Distinguished Alumnus Award by Chicago State University, Distinguished Service Award for Exemplary Leadership by the Lagos State Economic Summit Group,
-Certificate of Commendation by the national Conference of Black mayors,
-Silver Jubilee Anniversary Award as Labour Friendly Governor by the National Union of Petroleum and Natural gas Workers (NUPENG),
-Award of Recognition by Nigerian Berge Limited for the initiation of the Independent Power project (IPP).

CC: Mynd44 Lalasticala

Source: https://twitter.com/Mario9jaa/status/1535621068806885376?s=20&t=b0qApX_t2s5VtuC15SSg5g
Very dirty lie.
More than half of the things listed there were either from former governors of lagos..I.e jakande or fashola.
Fashola cleaned up the mess tinubu made in lagos.
I won't allow you lie to Nigerians because you want to support a senile old man.
Talking about lawma, lawma that was clearly fasholas handwork.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by PAWG(m): 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
Help2020:

See mumu,are not you ashamed to even read this your post? You said he transformed health sector, why is he not using the transformed sector? You can't use your Brain,let tinubu continue to use it for you,idiot. I spit on your head

Negative campaign isn’t intellectual if you ask me. Let someone enumerate Obi’s résumé. With this your MO, I find it hard to believe that you’re any different from those NURTW thugs that terrorize Lagos

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by PAWG(m): 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
Alexaonfleek:
Very dirty lie.
More than half of the things listed there were either from former governors of lagos..I.e jakande or fashola.
Fashola cleaned up the mess tinubu made in lagos.
I won't allow you lie to Nigerians because you want to support a senile old man.
Talking about lawma, lawma that was clearly fasholas handwork.

You’re asserting, provide proof, be smart

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by kofomii: 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
LAGOS AGBEROs too is an achievement
Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by LegendHero(m): 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Agreed comrade...

But we all know Atiku is winning. The battle you BAT SWAGA crew face is battle for second position because as it stands we foresee ObI beating BAT to second position at the polls grin

No hard feelings, facts only

I suggest you stop people like helinues and LeoDeKing form mentioning Asiwaju because all they do is tribal commentary though leo is banned courtesy of yours truly cool

Lol, Atiku will come second as usual, that is his destiny.

Peter Obi is a blessing to us in Asiwaju team, he will share Atiku votes in PDP strongholds like SE & SS. Where else will Atiku win besides the NE which he will even struggle to get 51% from?

Borno has the highest amount of votes in the NE and it is 75% lockdown for Jagaban.

Bro, if you take the SE/SS vote from Atiku, which other region is PDP stronghold?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by geekay4real(m): 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
Fashola didn't do anything?
You people keep claiming BRF achievements. Eko Atlantic and many more projects were launched by BRF the man you almost denied 2nd term ticket for doing best for the masses, the same person you are claiming what he has done as a template handed to him by his predecessor. The template the predecessor couldn't achieve in 8yrs

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by solmusdesigns: 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
May God bless the O.P

Many people can't make simple research if not why will anyone with senses pick a failure like Obi is what I still battle to understand... Even if you are an ethnic bigot the Dave Umahi did more with little resources

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu To Jim Iyke: "You Are A Bad Guy" / Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial / Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.