Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor (67430 Views)

FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 / Reno Omokri Lists President Tinubu’s Achievements In One Week / Throwback Video Of Obasanjo Appreciating Tinubu's Achievements as Governor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by DMerciful(m): 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
The same people that said only Igbos insult others are the same people insulting Igbos.

When people wanna gang up against you, they'd accuse you of doing what they equally do.
aylagos:
even Fashola is way way better and far far better than Obi….what is the size of Anambra state in population. You those flaty eh they are one way traffic ooo they don’t know what they really want oo 2020 was for IPOB/Biafra and Nigeria is a Zoo…..fast forward to 2022 they want to be President of a country they called Zoo no more Biafra no more sit at home anymore.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by LegendHero(m): 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
DMerciful:
So Obi is now the main opposition candidate?

Na wa o

No he is not. But he is the one with supporters that we can catch cruise witj.

If his supporters had not been going after our canddiate, no one will even know he is contesting.

The actual contenders in this election are Tinubu & Atiku. Even Obi knows this including yourself.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by DMerciful(m): 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
We Obi supporters are not desperate, if we win, we win. If we lose, we lose.

But we gonna give it our best shot, worst case we know our strength for 2027! However,
we believe with the adoption of electronic collation and transmission, we have the highest possible chance of winning and we shall win. Good thing is the election is far away...a lot of Nigerians will be Obi-dient
LegendHero:

No he is not. But he is the one with supporters that we can catch cruise witj.

If his supporters had not been going after our canddiate, no one will even know he is contesting.

The actual contenders in this election are Tinubu & Atiku. Even Obi knows this including yourself.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
DMerciful:
So Obi is now the main opposition candidate?

Na wa o

Tufiaka. Obi for where? When campaign starts and you begin seeing Akufo Addo, Ramaphosa, Biden, Macron, Bojo etal drop subtle support statements for Tinubu then you will see how out of his debt Obi is.

The problem that will always afflict you Igbos, and has historically condemned you to failure, is your emptily megalomaniac outlook that leaves you myopically insulated and incapable of recognising the greatness of others.

If not, you losers will never be comparing the cowardly loser Obi to one of the greatest politicians in Africa currently.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by Front0lane: 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
Make I jejely follow your monicker.

LegendHero:

Comrade we will be giving them bit by bit.

Lot of pictorial evidence of verifiable achievements of Asiwaju yapa wey we go use destroy them.

Me I am just catching cruise today.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by Goldenkrezi: 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
Make the Agbero go retire abeg jare
Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by DMerciful(m): 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
Read your comment and see how rude and uncouth you sound!

Abeg shift if you cannot have a civil conversation
candidtalk:

Tufiaka. Obi for where? When campaign starts and you begin seeing Akufo Addo, Ramaphosa, Biden, Macron, Bojo etal drop subtle support statements for Tinubu then you will see how out of his debt Obi is.

The problem that will always afflict you Igbos, and has historically condemns you to failure, is your emptily megalomaniac outlook that leaves you myopically insulated and incapable of recognising the greatness of others.

If not, you losers will never be comparing the cowardly loser Obi to one of the greatest politicians in Africa currently.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by Rastafryrice: 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
thiefnibu

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by Rastafryrice: 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
mtchewwww

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by pquaver(m): 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
LegendHero:
10. ENVIRONMENT: LAWMA, LASEPA, LWC, PUMAU, LASECA. All formulated by
Tinubu to tackle the issue of environmental decay in Lagos.

11. EMPOWERMENT SCHEMES: The creation of several agencies led to several openings in the government which led to jobs in LASTMA, LAGBUS, LASEWA etc. First of its kind.

12. PPP Initiatives:
-Lekki Free Trade Zone PPP - Tinubu
-Eko Atlantic - PPP Tinubu
-Lagos state security trust fund - Tinubu
-Lekki infrastructure company - Tinubu
-Enron power project PPP - Tinubu
-LSPDC PPP - Tinubu
-Privatisation of Healthcare delivery ( Labs and diagnostic centers) - Tinubu
-Lagos BRT scheme PPP - Tinubu
-Lekki concession company PPP - Tinubu

Tinubu Received many awards: They include
-The ‘Best Governor of for 2001 by the Nigerian/Belgian Chamber of Commerce
-Winner of 2002 Best Practices Prize in improving the living environment (by the Federal Ministry of Works and UN habitat Group), 2000
-Best computerized Government in Nigeria (by the Computer Association of Nigeria),
-2003 Green Crystal Award for Enhancing the Value of the Environment (by Clean-Up Nigeria (CUN),
-2002 Healthcare Award as the best provider of best health services in Nigeria, Presidential Merit Award for technological Development by the Nigerian Society of Engineers,
-2001 National Literacy award for outstanding contribution to mas literacy,
-Co-winner of 2002 Outstanding Alumnus award of the American Association of Community Colleges (AACC),
-2001 Distinguished Alumnus Award by Chicago State University, Distinguished Service Award for Exemplary Leadership by the Lagos State Economic Summit Group,
-Certificate of Commendation by the national Conference of Black mayors,
-Silver Jubilee Anniversary Award as Labour Friendly Governor by the National Union of Petroleum and Natural gas Workers (NUPENG),
-Award of Recognition by Nigerian Berge Limited for the initiation of the Independent Power project (IPP).

CC: Mynd44 Lalasticala

Source: https://twitter.com/Mario9jaa/status/1535621068806885376?s=20&t=b0qApX_t2s5VtuC15SSg5g

Chai Oga na master...

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by pquaver(m): 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
Rastafryrice:
why buy delegates votes when you hwve these kind of achievements
mtchewwww
social media achievements

Obi could not compete so he went and bought the whole of labour party... Na were him. Money reach..

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by dejol88: 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pls where is the location of the 270MW built by tinubu administration?

Thank you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by Front0lane: 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
ayokellany:
I saw someone (@Mario9jaa) on Twitter give snippet of why Bola Tinubu should be elected president and I want Nairalanders to see this too.

This is why we are supporting Tinubu.

1. Power: Tinubu’s government, in 2000, contracted AES to build an IPP that will generate 270MW of electricity to Lagos residents in order to exit the irrational power supply being provided by the FG. The 270MW is now part of our national grid. It is the first of it’s Kind. Tinubu electrification project covered over 100 communities. In his first term, 53 rural communities were targeted. The projects were completed in Egan, Atewolere, Ifesowapo, Aboru, Agbado Ayetoro, Akorede, Isheri Ikosi, Orile Aguntan, Rofo, Borokini, Omologbede, Araromi, Oke Agbo, Erekusu, Logberu, Okegelu and Ebute, Lekki. Others were Origanringan, Onigbolakowe, Oke odo Elemoro, Ipaja Isale odo, Agenuba, Ajelogo, Mutaku, Egansando, Ayanfe, topo and Ikola Agbenaje.

2. Decentralization: In order to bring governance closer to the people of Lagos state, Asiwaju created extra 36 LCDAs which led to the disagreement between Lagos and the OBJ led FG. They are still working till date. Nigeria needs someone who believes in this!
First of it’s kind

3. Economy: With an IGR of just over 600million naira when he took over, different initiatives which included the reorganization of the LIRS led to an unprecedented IGR of over 7billion monthly after 8 years, the sustainability of which has brought same to 57bn in 2022.

4. Health: Decentralization of the Health Management Board led to the creation of LASAMBUS, an ambulance management scheme, Hospital Services Commission and Lagos State Health Facility Monitoring and Accreditation Agency. In addition, policies such as “Roll Back Malaria”, “Jigi Bola, Free Health Policy for children below 16 year and adults above 65 years are verifiable ones that stood him out then. The First of its Kind.

5. Infrastructure: Roads, Railway Roadmaps, Port Roadmaps, Housing Roadmaps. Hospital Roadmaps. Open Link below
https://thenationonlineng.net/tinubu-the-power-of-lagos-blueprint/amp/
Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by pquaver(m): 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
mach7:
There is no doubt that BAT is an achiever.

He will always have me and my family's vote.

Bros them no dey tell person... I am a proud igbo man but on BAT mandate I stand. I left for lagos from the east in 1996 for secondary school... I school in. Lagos and I saw first hand lagos development, no 1 need to ask me bat development, because I lived it.. I felt it.. I remember the interlocking of vi when I was still in Kings college.. BAT na administratior, I won't let this opportunity pass for Nigeria.. I am not going tribal.. Obi na noise nothing in Anambra to show for his 8years.. Na him give GEJ that paper idea... Paper achievement.. It didn't work in 2015 it won't work now....

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by IDENNAA(m): 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
We will meet at the Presidential debate.....

The fear of Obi is the beginning of wisdom.

From number 26 on WAEC performance to number one and stayed there for 4yrs. This is measured.

Obi cleared all gratuity , pension and salary totaling 30 billion when he resumed office.

Obi's performance in healthcare alone is very intimidating with a brand new teaching hospital and rehabilitation of all healthcare facilities.

The funds invested in bonds and shares are in region of over 75 billion. That amount can transform a sector.

We will meet at the debate. Those rubbish you listed there that could not be measured how it impacts the lives of the poor will be trashed. I hope Tinubu doesn't piss on the podium again.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by Help2020: 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
LegendHero:
I saw someone (@Mario9jaa) on Twitter give snippet of why Bola Tinubu should be elected president and I want Nairalanders to see this too.

1. Power: Tinubu’s government, in 2000, contracted AES to build an IPP that will generate 270MW of electricity to Lagos residents in order to exit the irrational power supply being provided by the FG. The 270MW is now part of our national grid. It is the first of it’s Kind. Tinubu electrification project covered over 100 communities. In his first term, 53 rural communities were targeted. The projects were completed in Egan, Atewolere, Ifesowapo, Aboru, Agbado Ayetoro, Akorede, Isheri Ikosi, Orile Aguntan, Rofo, Borokini, Omologbede, Araromi, Oke Agbo, Erekusu, Logberu, Okegelu and Ebute, Lekki. Others were Origanringan, Onigbolakowe, Oke odo Elemoro, Ipaja Isale odo, Agenuba, Ajelogo, Mutaku, Egansando, Ayanfe, topo and Ikola Agbenaje.

2. Decentralization: In order to bring governance closer to the people of Lagos state, Asiwaju created extra 36 LCDAs which led to the disagreement between Lagos and the OBJ led FG. They are still working till date. Nigeria needs someone who believes in this!
First of it’s kind

3. Economy: With an IGR of just over 600million naira when he took over, different initiatives which included the reorganization of the LIRS led to an unprecedented IGR of over 7billion monthly after 8 years, the sustainability of which has brought same to 57bn in 2022.

4. Health: Decentralization of the Health Management Board led to the creation of LASAMBUS, an ambulance management scheme, Hospital Services Commission and Lagos State Health Facility Monitoring and Accreditation Agency. In addition, policies such as “Roll Back Malaria”, “Jigi Bola, Free Health Policy for children below 16 year and adults above 65 years are verifiable ones that stood him out then. The First of its Kind.

5. Infrastructure: Roads, Railway Roadmaps, Port Roadmaps, Housing Roadmaps. Hospital Roadmaps. Open Link below
And Lagos has stable electricity now I guess. Why did he not treat himself on the hospital he built?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by alanto: 8:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
candidtalk:

Gbayi baba. Your intellect and wisdom will continue to grow productively by the grace of any god, spirit or entity you worship.
You too bami

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
DMerciful:
Read your comment and see how rude and uncouth you sound!

Abeg shift if you cannot have a civil conversation

Shut the fck up. I am never uncouth to anyone but IPOBians because that is what you deserve. You guys are hateful trolls.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by Afamed: 10:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
Rastafryrice:
mtchewwww
We are saw how much PDP paid each delegate to secure their votes on social media.

Have you ever seen any APC delegate on social media displaying how much Tinubu paid him?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by walefresh3(m): 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
IDENNAA:
We will meet at the Presidential debate.....

The fear of Obi is the beginning of wisdom.

From number 26 on WAEC performance to number one and stayed there for 4yrs. This is measured.

Obi cleared all gratuity , pension and salary totaling 30 billion when he resumed office.

Obi's performance in healthcare alone is very intimidating with a brand new teaching hospital and rehabilitation of all healthcare facilities.

The funds invested in bonds and shares are in region of over 75 billion. That amount can transform a sector.

We will meet at the debate. Those rubbish you listed there that could not be measured how it impacts the lives of the poor will be trashed. I hope Tinubu doesn't piss on the podium again.

Non of obituary achievements last the end of time ... Show us any obi achievements that still stand till date .... We want to see how anambranians are benefiting from Peter obi
Policies and achievements...

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by walefresh3(m): 10:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
Let's see devidends of democracy anambranians are benefiting from obituary policies till date... And let compare it with the one of jagaban

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by aamir489: 6:11am On Jun 14, 2022
So Obi is now the main opposition candidate?Na wa oSo Obi is now the main opposition candidate?Na wa o...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by bryning899: 6:20am On Jun 14, 2022
Rastafryrice:
mtchewwww
Osinbajo, Amaechi and others didn't give delegates anything right? Is Ekiti delegates voted for BAT and why Kaduna delegates voted for BAT despite El-Rufai support for Amaechi and Osinbajo..... It's open contest forget about bribing delegates........

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by PassingShot(m): 6:23am On Jun 14, 2022
LegendHero:

First of it’s kind

He has no match in terms of performance.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, this should be on for please.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by obailala(m): 6:24am On Jun 14, 2022
Rastafryrice:
mtchewwww
Politicians pay delegates because the delegates demand payment for their support. No matter how good you may think you are, if you dont pay delegates, you will never win the ticket in the 2 major political parties. If you doubt this, ask Peter Obi.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by Bamzeez: 7:00am On Jun 14, 2022
I love the man "BAT "he plans everything he needs to achieve. He should have started his presidential ambition right immediately after his tenure as lagos state governor, but he calm and make some calculation that is working for him now. And may it work for him till the end.
He has nothing to lose if his not our next president but those clamoring for atiku and PO will be the one to lose. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinibu
The master planner. Not just those one that done plan,they just want to become president of our dear country.They will all fail.If you fail to plan you are planning to fail

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by tamdun: 7:37am On Jun 14, 2022
mach7:
There is no doubt that BAT is an achiever.

He will always have me and my family's vote.
Me too

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by tamdun: 8:02am On Jun 14, 2022
Help2020:

And Lagos has stable electricity now I guess. Why did he not treat himself on the hospital he built?
Fed govt stopped Lagos from generating her own power

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by Carlosdd: 8:29am On Jun 14, 2022
As far as am concern Tinubu is the best among the 2023 presidential candidate. My opinion as an adult in this country

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by Help2020: 8:35am On Jun 14, 2022
tamdun:

Fed govt stopped Lagos from generating her own power
What about the foreign medical treatment, fg stopped him from using Lagos hospital he built?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by Help2020: 8:36am On Jun 14, 2022
Carlosdd:
As far as am concern Tinubu is the best among the 2023 presidential candidate. My opinion as an adult in this country
The fact that he goes outside Nigeria for medical treatment does not upset you as a Nigerian that want Nigeria to work?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor by echukwuma: 8:41am On Jun 14, 2022
Remove all federal projects from Lagos and tell us what does Lagos have, nothing...!
Airport and seaport wetin again grin grin shocked

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) / Top 5 Incumbent President Who Conceded Defeat In Africa. / Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.