Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,540 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland (14956 Views)

Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? / What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 5:59am On Sep 14, 2007

@topic, I think the gentlemen on Nairaland are incredible. I have made quite a few good friends that I chat with most everyday,

love & light,

Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 9:57am On Sep 14, 2007
because dem never show u their real colour, have u heard of chamelion tongue
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 10:10am On Sep 14, 2007
You are right acid drop. There are chamellons. I used to subdivide men into 5. Chamellon is one of the division. What are they?

They are the guys that would appear exactly the way you want the to appear. They are very difficult to spot if you didn't test them. But they are vulnerable, weak and detectable. Just like the real animal, you have to subject them to change in environment. For instance, if a man love you for your money, feign poverty and see if he would stay. Smart women will always detect a chamellon anyday. Only the greedy and foolish women fail to use their sense.

That is however no reason to generalise, acid drop.

Have you been meeting the animals?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 10:28am On Sep 14, 2007
which one are u ola?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 10:45am On Sep 14, 2007
It is not for a teacher to give himself pass mark for doing his work. People judge him based on his works.

By the way I have only mentioned one. So you may have to wait for more before you can judge.

Meanwhile, when you see a chamellon, don't be fooled. Always watchout for a sign of one. Sharpen your mind and intuition, my mirror would be of great support to you.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 10:47am On Sep 14, 2007
already been fooled by a chamellion dont think it can happen again, anyway, i will like 2 know these categories ooo, dosent hurt to have d knowledge
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 10:50am On Sep 14, 2007
Are you sure a chamellon is after you? I hope it is not on Nairaland. Shai!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 10:51am On Sep 14, 2007
Are you sure a chamellon is after you? I hope it is not on Nairaland. Shai!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 11:03am On Sep 14, 2007
haaaaaaaaaa, dem plenty 4 nl grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 11:15am On Sep 14, 2007
Well, I won't deny that. As for the past, I am sure you have learn alot. Just call them by their name. And remember, he respond to your needs. But hide his real nature just to win your heart.

I pity ladies that are ethernally attracted to fine face and fine words. I just hope they find bobo with fine heart to match.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 11:19am On Sep 14, 2007
wouldnt u be fooled by fyn face n words undecided
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 11:41am On Sep 14, 2007
I trust you. At least you gave me a hell of time when we first met. Remember? I told you then that you are good and now, can you see how right I was?

Frankly, most women want to hear sweet things. Sweet words and pleasant jokes. Men have abundance supply of these things. If any lady make these things her primary consideration, she is in for a trap.

THE SECOND GROUP OF MEN NEED NO INTRODUCTION EVERYBODY KNOW THEM.

THE PLAYERS!!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 11:42am On Sep 14, 2007
I trust you. At least you gave me a hell of time when we first met. Remember? I told you then that you are good and now, can you see how right I was?

Frankly, most women want to hear sweet things. Sweet words and pleasant jokes. Men have abundance supply of these things. If any lady make these things her primary consideration, she is in for a trap.

THE SECOND GROUP OF MEN NEED NO INTRODUCTION EVERYBODY KNOW THEM.

THE PLAYERS!!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by ajadrage: 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2007
Is that so? Na Arsenal abi na Man U dem dey? shocked
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2007
It depends. Assenal o, Man U.  o, Wonderer o, Barca o, Wolf o, Eagles o, Crocodiles o, even if they are Samba boys PLAYER IS A PLAYER! These are just clubs anyway.

The real players are recognized based on the position they play. The STRIKERS, The PLAYMAKERS, The DEFENDERS, The GOALIES, Then apart from thesd bunch of active PLAYERS, we have those on the RESERVE, The SPECTATOR and of course Tthe coach.

PLAYERS are complex. Their primary goals is to PLAY women like football. To them women are just a game and they play for difference reasons. Fun, money, pleasure or passion.

I think women are in trouble!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2007
It depends. Assenal o, Man U.  o, Wonderer o, Barca o, Wolf o, Eagles o, Crocodiles o, even if they are Samba boys PLAYER IS A PLAYER! These are just clubs anyway.

The real players are recognized based on the position they play. The STRIKERS, The PLAYMAKERS, The DEFENDERS, The GOALIES, Then apart from thesd bunch of active PLAYERS, we have those on the RESERVE, The SPECTATOR and of course Tthe coach.

PLAYERS are complex. Their primary goals is to PLAY women like football. To them women are just a game and they play for difference reasons. Fun, money, pleasure or passion.

I think women are in trouble!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by somze(f): 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2007
What is keeping my Cargo?

This thread would have been up in flames by now  angry

On the phone presumably with President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (of Iran) -
Me - Look here man, I paid for a shipload of Nukes to send this thread to smitherings where the hell are my shipments?
President - Sorry wrong number you are on to pizza delivery just down you estate
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2007
Somze, your shipment, I am sorry was intercepted by the King oe Nairaland. He probably don't know that you put nukes there. Maybe, he had detonator.

Please Ahmadinajad that his soldiers did a very sloppy job. Order for reinforcement. Maybe one of those Iraqi bombers can help guide it. After all, they don't value their own life.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by somze(f): 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2007
Those guys only die for the . .
Besides its ramadan or so, wonder if they are allowed to kill themselves during the period undecided
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2007
Forget the guys face ur Nuke task.

Can't you carry by yourself?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by somze(f): 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2007
Me? shocked
Are u crazy? shocked
I'm too young to die, too good looking cool smiley
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2007
Sorry! I thought you are 70!

A real gentle man, you are.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by iice(f): 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2007
70 ke. . .that's my grandchile o!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 5:03pm On Sep 14, 2007
You mean you get somze grandchild? Why is he then trying to kill something he has no aim of rebuilding? He is even thinking of going all the way to Iran of all nations, knowing he must cross American graveyard( Iraq)!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 1:51am On Sep 15, 2007
somze:

Me? shocked
Are u crazy? shocked
I'm too young to die, too good looking cool smiley
hmmmmmmmmmm, ols he is one of theobvious ones, that dosent need introduction abi? c hw fast i learn grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by iice(f): 4:53am On Sep 15, 2007
olanajim:

You mean you get somze grandchild? Why is he then trying to kill something he has no aim of rebuilding? He is even thinking of going all the way to Iran of all nations, knowing he must cross American graveyard( Iraq)!

grin grin You no well tongue
Somze na my grandchile grin grin
Why is he trying to kill something? tongue
Simple!
He's ma evil grandchile grin grin
Destruction is the game tongue grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by somze(f): 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2007
iice:

grin grin You no well tongue
Somze na my grandchile grin grin
Why is he trying to kill something? tongue
Simple!
He's ma evil grandchile grin grin
Destruction is the game tongue grin

Granniiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by iice(f): 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2007
Grandchile cheesy
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by somze(f): 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2007
Granny
So nice to see you again kiss
Been quite a while
Chile has been very evil indeed grin
and yesterday bite off a bit more than i could chew embarassed cry

However my latest conquest concerns the total destruction of this thread.
I simply do not like the comments, now even Acidrop thinks i'ma gentle cry cry
I will kill! kill! kill! angry

To satisfy her Evilness
Bows and makes obeisance
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2007
did u say that by mistake, or its slip of d tongue, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i dont think u are gentle at all ooooooooooooooooo, infact u are far from it grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by iice(f): 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2007
Grandchile. . .likewise cheesy
awww. . .bite off more than you can chew and then chew it tongue grin
Yes chile, i noticed your quest. . .
Carry on. . .i am watching grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2007
Iice, I congratulate you for having this destructive genius. He isn't like Ariblaze, the constructive genius. While he has been searching for Nuke, Ariblaze was researching grammar. What a great grandchilly!

Somze,
what exactly pushed you to embarked on that mission? Maybe i Can help you out. Just ask if you need me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Around Akure Environ / I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship / Enugu Babes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.