Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland (14898 Views)

Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? / What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2007
Shit or sheet? Ralvy?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by lovemajek(f): 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2007
figure it out, i think they are both nouns,
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Ralvy(m): 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2007
LOL
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2007
Some of the nairaland guys are fun,good sense of humour and what not, but some others just make it so obvious they're on nairaland to score to babes.(what with going through their profiles to find out their email ad.s and bombarding them with idiotic messages.) tongue.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by ariblaze(m): 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2007
lol, grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2007
Good day!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2007
Good day!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2007
And some of us are as ugly as vulture. Please add, felis.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2007
olanajim:

And some of us are as ugly as vulture. Please add, felis.
You've done that for me.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2007
How many of such ugly creatures have you met?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2007
None whatsoever.
Do lighten up okay?One love. kiss
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2007
Can u tell me how you would identify a gentleman from jentulumanu?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2007
Gentleman;check a dictionary
as for the other, ask those who pronounce it like that.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 4:12am On Oct 03, 2007
olanajim:

How many of such ugly creatures have you met?

manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Creamish(f): 8:44am On Oct 03, 2007
@ topic, . . Dint know we had any. . undecided
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 11:15am On Oct 03, 2007
@creamish, did u get any accident that errased ur memory, abi u no remeber who acidrop is again?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Creamish(f): 11:42am On Oct 03, 2007
shocked babe, u don turn "gentlemen" ni ? undecided
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 12:03am On Oct 04, 2007
no way oooo, i no be gentle woman sef tongue
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by ellab(f): 5:52am On Oct 04, 2007
mama must hear dis.*tip toeing to mamas room*
@creamish,na wa oh.y u dey dodge us na?abi u don 4get say ur"newest member thread" still dey run?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Creamish(f): 8:34am On Oct 04, 2007
ella.b:

mama must hear this.*tip toeing to mamas room*
@creamish,na wa oh.y u dey dodge us na?abi u don forget say your"newest member thread" still dey run?

for real? grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 11:45pm On Oct 04, 2007
ella.b:

mama must hear this.*tip toeing to mamas room*
@creamish,na wa oh.y u dey dodge us na?abi u don forget say your"newest member thread" still dey run?
haaaaaaaaaaa. must u dub, u no sabi keep secret.
Creamish:

for real? grin

she even 4get us join am sef undecided
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by fatty27: 1:18am On Nov 19, 2007
Where are the gentlemen? I hope they are still here?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Scopium: 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2007
[size=13pt]The dick is always gentle until it's show time! Matter of fact we all are gentle until circumstances brings out the best or worst in you.[/size]
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2007
What a quote! A gentleman would always learn art of composure, no matter the circumstance.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by ariblaze(m): 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2007
you dont want me answering that do you?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2007
You know I was right. Real men maintain calmness and are always in control of their emotion.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Yinkwamo(m): 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2007
I'm kiss kiss kiss u know better than dat grin cheesy
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2007
@topic

You meant the opposite right?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2007
gentleman for where? shocked shocked shocked lmao. . nairaland? shocked shocked wow. . .that joke was so not funny tongue tongue
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by timiloluwa(f): 11:31am On Aug 17, 2010
gentle guys on naira land are so desperate. y

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

I NEED A GIRLFRIEND / I Need A Sugar Mummy Around Akure Environ / Enugu Babes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.