Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland (14896 Views)

Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? / What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2007
fawwyb:

@Siena, How was your trip? I hope you had a nice time with your angel wink

Trip was great, thanks. On our way back now.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Ralvy(m): 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2007
@poster;

It seems ur gingerin' anothr battle of e' sexes
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by tdino(f): 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2007
i dnt believe they are fine. cool
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2007
Siena:

Well, I'm a softie, always have been.

The "hard man" attitude has never appealed to me in the slightest.

I'd say I'm gentle, and pretty fair.

Welcome back Siena!!!

Now there is a real cool dude!!!! I can never get tired of saying it!!!! grin Nairaland is full of hard guys!!! Please tell them the secret of your success!!! I love the "gentle and pretty fair" type. You can never go wrong there.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by rossy4life(f): 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2007
Gentlemen, far from it, i've not noticed any gentleman on Nairaland, maybe there are a few.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by CrazyMan(m): 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2007
No single lady answered the question. angry
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2007
thanks for pointing that out crazykid.

as usual barbielove never ceases to wow me.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by FREAKAZOID: 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2007
Because---not much to work with here

Except guys like Siena of course!!! grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2007
k0be:

thanks for pointing that out crazykid.

as usual barbielove never ceases to wow me.

What's your own BOURNE cheesy  You are not a gentleman.  When you see something good on Nairaland, there is nothing wrong in admiring those you think of as "hot"!!!! Too bad you do not qualify. PTH has qualified so you have to change too!!!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2007
pardon undecided
me i no be gentleman at all o
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2007
must you edit your post 100 times? let me know when you're done collecting your thoughts, then i'll offer you a response.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2007
k0be:

pardon undecided
me i no be gentleman at all o

At all!  Gentlemen do not publicly engage "angelic" ladies in forum cat fightings!!!!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2007
@K0be

Gentlemen are lovers not pitbulls and dog fighters wink
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2007
angelic ladies.  grin good one good one  grin. lady angel, i wanna know your name girl, and I wanna know if you got a man, and I wanna know why you think you're angelic?

as per fighting, not at all, a gentleman like me doesn't do such.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2007
babeelove, in every man there's a pitbull. I guess the pitbull only comes out when the ocassion calls for it, but in my defense I'm yet to unleash my pitbull, not even on this site.
As for dog-fighting, I'm not michael vick she you know.

So many things I wanna know. I wanna know what you like.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by CrazyMan(m): 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2007
Hmmmm

this looks Interesting adjusts sit  tongue
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2007
You got that right!!!!  I am a lady angel---I am angelic because I love all and "spread world peace"----My name is shokolokobangoshay!!!! grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2007
crazykid:

Hmmmm

this looks Interesting adjusts sit tongue

Free cinema!!!! grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2007
babeelove I'm also very worried about your definition of gentlemen.  You once called denex a gentleman, but the problem is when I checked the guy's picture on his profile he had a c in his hand, far from gentleman, he was getting high.  Do angelic ladies like men like that simply because they wan change them?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 7:11pm On Aug 12, 2007
babeelove, are you sure that's the only thing you're spreading? "world peace" shocked. how about spreading the 'peace' through Nigeria first? the rest of the world can come later.

I guess you're qualified to be a lady since you have the feminine assets, but angelic lady, ehn I don't know about that one. Me i'm shine-shine-bobo sha, dem call am charactersitics of aiye. eyin baby adugbo check me out.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by CrazyMan(m): 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2007
Alright show’s over.

Kobe and bebeelove are now boyfriend and girl friends. If any one or group of people has any thing to say he she or they should speak now or forever hold their peace. tongue
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2007
ewooo tufia! but it just occured to me that you might be right, barbielove is toasting me. all this while she's telling me to change, come to think of it now I know why.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by CrazyMan(m): 7:19pm On Aug 12, 2007
WHy?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2007
shes like me, but she doesn't realize it. wink
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2007
k0be:

babeelove I'm also very worried about your definition of gentlemen.  You once called denex a gentleman, but the problem is when I checked the guy's picture on his profile he had a c in his hand, far from gentleman, he was getting high.  Do angelic ladies like men like that simply because they wan change them?

I am forced to take that back because I had not looked at his profile--and the dude bites his nails for God's sakes!!! I had to have a change of heart.  He is not a gent at all--with all the evidence in his hand.  You are right.

k0be:

babeelove, are you sure that's the only thing you're spreading? "world peace" shocked. how about spreading the 'peace' through Nigeria first? the rest of the world can come later.

I guess you're qualified to be a lady since you have the feminine assets, but angelic lady, ehn I don't know about that one. Me i'm shine-shine-bobo sha, them call am charactersitics of aiye. eyin baby adugbo check me out.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!  Fear let you put your picture up there

crazykid:

Alright show’s over.

Kobe and bebeelove are now boyfriend and girl friends. If any one or group of people has any thing to say he she or they should speak now or forever hold their peace. tongue

Sorry polygamy is not allowed on Nairaland!!! shocked

k0be:

ewooo tufia! but it just occured to me that you might be right, barbielove is toasting me. all this while she's telling me to change, come to think of it now I know why.

He he he he he he!!!  Look at you!!!  I did not have to toast you---I had your number even before you appeared on Nairaland.  You are not a "gentleman" I say!!!  You are yet to win one heart on Nairaland.  I do not see anywhere any one has declared a "crush' on you.  Not even in the religious section!!! grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Imani(f): 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2007
k0be:

Does smoking disqualify someone from being a gentleman?

Smoking is a habit like some many other things. I  dont like to be in a smoking environment for personal reasons and would rather people dont smoke around me. But some smokers are probably more mild mannered than some non smokers.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by CrazyMan(m): 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2007
Sorry polygamy is not allowed on Nairaland!!! shocked
Says who?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2007
Imani:

Smoking is a habit like some many other things. I  don't like to be in a smoking environment for personal reasons and would rather people don't smoke around me. But some smokers are probably more mild mannered than some non smokers.

Yes!  For spreading cancer and polluting the environment!!!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2007
crazykid:

Says who?

Says the laws of being real ladies and gents!!!  Maybe for agbero clubbers!!! Besides, I have already crowned the one and only gent of Nairaland. So wait till we vote again!!!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2007

Smoking is a habit like some many other things. I  don't like to be in a smoking environment for personal reasons and would rather people don't smoke around me. But some smokers are probably more mild mannered than some non smokers.
a gentleman shouldn't smoke, it's an unattractive habit, but to answer your question, no, it does not disqualify someone from being a gentleman; I  know many of them like that.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Configur(m): 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2007
Configur na d most gentle nairaland guy, ;Dwho wan contest.I no be bad boy at all.jus pure,holy,innocent,easy going guy. wink

if any chick wan confirm ,make she come ma room 4 ma house,she go see correct confirmation!! grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 7:27pm On Aug 12, 2007
Configur:

Configur na d most gentle nairaland guy, ;Dwho wan contest.I no be bad boy at all.jus pure,holy,innocent,easy going guy. wink

if any chick wan confirm ,make she come ma room 4 ma house,she go see correct confirmation!! grin

Beware of the wolf in sheep's clothing!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

I NEED A GIRLFRIEND / I Need A Sugar Mummy Around Akure Environ / Enugu Babes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.