Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,350 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland (14941 Views)

Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? / What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by iice(f): 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2007
Olanajim. . .thank you o! grin
My grandchildren are marvelous eh grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2007
Haaa! You get shoulder!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by somze(f): 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2007
Grannie
Will not rest till i thread is annihilated
Will do you proud grannie wink

Acid
You dont think so?
Yiipiieeeeeee! grin

Ola
Natural evil tendencies past on by my grannie cool
Ladies wont admit gentlemen exist, thread must be reduced to rubbles like Hiroshima angry
But again if you give me a girl from here, i might change mind . . . might wink grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2007
In other word, you still believe no gentleman exist? Chai! What are thou?

Jentulumaanu?

I think that fit, isn't it?

Don't worry. If only a Babe can change your mind from your atomic mission, there is one for you. Maybe two. You are free to pick your choice or both.

Acid drop is still free. Babeelove have a vacancy for Ranseh Nouah look alike. It come with great reward. A life time opportunity.

Is that ok? When do I send the Trojan Horse?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by somze(f): 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2007
Babeelove? Not heard of her
Acid Seems promising

I expect a full proposal very soon, and i'll look over it.
But until then i will carry on with my plans angry
Time is ticking away my friend
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by mellow(m): 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2007
@ somze

If you choose Babeelove It is ok just make sure you don't get her

a driver expecially the one that look like Ramsey Noah Jnr.

As for Acid make sure you are always on an acid apparel like

Acid coverall. This is just my 2 kobo advice.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2007
Mellow, I support that suggestions. You should have made it 3 kobo. He must carry a mirror. So he would know when he is about to lose.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by somze(f): 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2007
Mellow
Thank you for you kind advices, will bear that in mind wink

Ola
You and your mirror again
Oya give me one mirror and tell me how to use it cheesy
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2007
Since you don't believe in gentlemanly existence, you may not be able to benefit from. It is therefore useless to give out.

I also remember, you would soon take delivery of your nukes, it may destroy the mirror.

No deal. Better take the 3 kobo advice.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by somze(f): 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2007
How dare you refuse me your mirrors? angry angry angry
When i'm through with this thread, I'm sending missiles your way angry angry
And i'm telling my grannie

Granniiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee!!!
Granniiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!!!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2007
The mirror has immunity against any kind of physical attack. Only it like can destroy it.

You do not need to carry it on your shoulder. I do not need to give you either. It is there if you just look at the right place.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2007
The mirror has immunity against any kind of physical attack. Only it like can destroy it.

You do not need to carry it on your shoulder. I do not need to give you either. It is there if you just look at the right place.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by mellow(m): 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2007
Somze,don't go to that extra mile. you will end up loosing all

you ever had, no one, absolutely no one can fight against the

mirror and still breadths. All you need to do is change your perception of

the gentlemen of NL and who knows? We just might deside to give you a mirror after

all. Did I just say granny is even afraid of the mirror? I guess I did not.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by iice(f): 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2007
Bwahahahahaha nl eh grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by mellow(m): 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2007
Na your way[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by iice(f): 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2007
My way to where? undecided
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2007
THE MIRROR EFFECT :

is basically about recreation of the power of mirror in the interpretation of actions, words and behaviours of other people.

When you look at a mirror, you tend to see what you want to see. Your reflection. But if you look hard at the reflected image, you would see the wrinkles, the blemishes and other imperfections.

However, it sometimes take other people to bring out our faults and perfection. We would simply not own up to it.

Technically, we can "see" the heart of men by just glancing at their face, listening to their words or reading their scripts. That is if we look hard enough. This may not be the real people, but like image reflected from mirror, can be a gateway to knowing the real people.

The power to apply mirror effect is with everybody. But it must be developed through practice.

When you wish to find out how wise, how stupid, how good, how wicked is anyone or what are their thoughts or have a glimpse of who they are, you can put yourself in place of a mirror.

Create an expression in your face, or mind, as accurately as possible in proportion to what was sent out by your target. Then wait to see what thought impulse or sentiment arise in your mind or heart. You would, if you are neutral as a mirror, discover what your target is like.

The mirror theory is simple to grasp. But it would work through a trained mind.

That is the summary of what the mirror is about.

You can then choose to apply it the way you like.

It works like magic.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2007
THE MIRROR EFFECT :

is basically about recreation of the power of mirror in the interpretation of actions, words and behaviours of other people.

When you look at a mirror, you tend to see what you want to see. Your reflection. But if you look hard at the reflected image, you would see the wrinkles, the blemishes and other imperfections.

However, it sometimes take other people to bring out our faults and perfection. We would simply not own up to it.

Technically, we can "see" the heart of men by just glancing at their face, listening to their words or reading their scripts. That is if we look hard enough. This may not be the real people, but like image reflected from mirror, can be a gateway to knowing the real people.

The power to apply mirror effect is with everybody. But it must be developed through practice.

When you wish to find out how wise, how stupid, how good, how wicked is anyone or what are their thoughts or have a glimpse of who they are, you can put yourself in place of a mirror.

Create an expression in your face, or mind, as accurately as possible in proportion to what was sent out by your target. Then wait to see what thought impulse or sentiment arise in your mind or heart. You would, if you are neutral as a mirror, discover what your target is like.

The mirror theory is simple to grasp. But it would work through a trained mind.

That is the summary of what the mirror is about.

You can then choose to apply it the way you like.

It works like magic.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by iice(f): 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2007
Ola, no post again o grin

mirror mirror on the wall. . . cheesy
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2007
Are you scared? Mellow was right.

But you have your own. Why don't you give your grandchilling?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by iice(f): 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2007
scared of undecided

My no post again comment was in reference to your ish with your network that makes you post twice and thrice. . .

who says i have a mirror? grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2007
Sorry for the network. I can't help it.

As for your mirror. You needn't announce to the world. By your words, we shall know you. You are just fantastic when it come to mirror application. Take it or leave it, you are a master in your own way.

I bow for you, the nairaland queen of wit and wisdom!!!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by iice(f): 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2007
Hmmmm na wah

Again with the flattery thing. . .like my grandson said. . .make them no choke me with am grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2007
You know me. I pick my words.

Can you tell me to shut my eyes against your good traits and point point at your mistake only? Apart from you, I can meantion other nice angels on nairaland. So many.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by iice(f): 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2007
Indeed you do.
Not for me to tell you how to read me undecided
We all do what we must or how we do grin even when we don't know how grin
Cool. . .make we dey hail the NL ladies o! grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2007
Yeah, that is it. You let the other fellow do it. If he is right, done. If he miscalculated then, na in know. As for me, I know YOU ARE GOOOOD.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by somze(f): 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2007
Ola
Leave my grandma alone angry
You're flattery will get you no where tongue
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by fatty27: 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2007
@Olanajim,

So you are here troubling an old woman when I dey search for you?

I asked you a private question but you avoided it.
Thank you.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by fatty27: 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2007
@Olanajim,

So you are here troubling an old woman when I dey search for you?

I asked you a private question but you avoided it.
Thank you.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by mellow(m): 8:43am On Sep 16, 2007
Somze why are you bothering olanajim on his flattery of iice iice baby?

Instead of you to learn the intricacies of gentlemanly flatterings of ladies

you are jealouse of your Grand ma been on the recieving end and to think

we just gave you a pretty lady on a platter of wood Gold
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by ariblaze(m): 10:30am On Sep 16, 2007
i boil with a jealousy and rage that knows no limit grin

gran ma

you need to identify your gran kids

sadly yet again

or do we need

eveel tendencies grin

and am forced to repeat yet again

there is no such thing as a gentleman

please peoples go read the origin of the word/lifestyle
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by zignorr(m): 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2007
*just zoom in to see how the gentlemen were doing *undecided

*oh , I can see . . . they are doing fine* cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Around Akure Environ / I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship / Enugu Babes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.