Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland (14897 Views)

Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? / What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by CrazyMan(m): 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2007
Alright I get the picture.

You want kobe but you’re scared he has so many girls on him.

Kobe you wan break her heart abi if I catch you, you go wound o!  tongue
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2007
I am forced to take that back because I had not looked at his profile--and the dude bites his nails for God's sakes!!! I had to have a change of heart.  He is not a gent at all--with all the evidence in his hand.  You are right.
in short, i'm causing you to have a change of heart. i work magic. cheesy. den den is a nic guy sha, he's funny sometimes.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!  Fear let you put your picture up there
Fear let you pm me.

Sorry polygamy is not allowed on Nairaland!!!
who is the polygamist? you abi me? are you trying to say you're married, but you're here chatting me up. embarassed

He he he he he he!!!  Look at you!!!  I did not have to toast you---I had your number even before you appeared on Nairaland.  You are not a "gentleman" I say!!!  You are yet to win one heart on Nairaland.  I do not see anywhere any one has declared a "crush' on you.  Not even in the religious section!!!
you're now the official k0be-crush declaree number 1. join michelin and ko.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 7:32pm On Aug 12, 2007
crazykid:

Kobe you wan break her heart abi if I catch you, you go wound o!  tongue

No!!!!! I already have my love!!!! ----batting my eyelids!!!!  Besides, K0be is too unstable!!!!  Too radical!!!  I think some other ladies here might find him " for something"!!!

You crazykid---are yet to show you real color so we can place you!!!  Need to read all your posts first!!!

Sighs---gents are hard to find on Nairaland!!!!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2007

Kobe you wan break her heart abi if I catch you, you go wound o!
bros o, I don tell am say make hin apply, I go put am for front of the line, she go get priority.

I remember back then, most of these girls didn't want me. now I'm hot cool and of course they're all on me.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2007
No!!!!! I already have my love!!!! ----batting my eyelids!!!!
oya stop batting eyes, talk am wit ur face steady gboin, na who be the loverboy make we hear am. abi na lie u dey lie? u see say i never refuse your proposal i still dey consider am.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2007
Men Kobe you don enter o.

Your three point range na die

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 7:38pm On Aug 12, 2007
k0be:

bros o, I don tell am say make hin apply, I go put am for front of the line, she go get priority.

I remember back then, most of these girls didn't want me. now I'm hot cool and of course they're all on me.

LOL!!!  Wonder wonder  wonder!!!  If you say so!!! grin

k0be:

oya stop batting eyes, talk am wit your face steady gboin, na who be the loverboy make we hear am. abi na lie u dey lie? u see say i never refuse your proposal i still dey consider am.

Can you believe I divorced my husband for my Nairaland Romeo The only gent on Nairaland of course!!!!  We are now living happily ever after.  I cannot reveal his name to protect his privacy.  We are saving it for the Nairaland re-union in December so we can invite you all to the first Nairaland wedding ever!!!! tongue  I am picking brides maids already!!!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2007
Can you believe I divorced my husband for my Nairaland Romeo The only gent on Nairaland of course!!!! We are now living happily ever after. I cannot reveal his name for to protect his privacy. We are saving it for the Nairaland re-union in December so we can invite you all to the first Nairaland wedding ever!!!!
na you sabi lie pass. re-union ke, how come I wasn't informed, can you imagine. I want to room with you wink. grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2007
Kobe may u hold am well well.

She jus dey raise the stakes

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2007
k0be:

na you sabi lie pass. re-union ke, how come I wasn't informed, can you imagine. I want to room with you wink. grin

Spoken like a true gentleman!!!  You should have told me what you wanted 400 posts ago!!!  I knew the moment you laid your eyes on me you were never going to have any good night sleep!!! grin
doyin13:

Kobe may u hold am well well.

She jus dey raise the stakes

grin grin grin

Una dey krase!!!  Which stakes grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2007
doyin, my man, I grab, I grab.  Babeelove, I haven't laid my eyes on you just yet but I like the game you're playing.  Are you saying thoughts of me dominate your mind? You now know what I want, we both want the same thing, I know say you don happy now as you see say i don dey give you face, you like am too much. smiley carry that your so-called yeye man throway for side make we do our own thing sharp sharp.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2007
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Only if you promise to respect me in the morning like a true gentleman!!!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2007
is that your way of saying yes, I accept. cheesy
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 7:57pm On Aug 12, 2007
Ol Bob

na wa o.

kobe wetin be your secret now.

Who be your jazzman?

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2007
esu laalu ogiri ofo. grin grin grin.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2007
esu gba ni o
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2007
lol.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2007
That would make me unfaithful to my Niaraland Romeo. I cannot afford to lose him. cry  So I do not accept!!!  No gentleman tries to steal another man's babe you know tongue
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2007
BABEELOVE:

That would make me unfaithful to my Niaraland Romeo. I cannot afford to lose him. cry So I do not accept!!! No gentleman tries to steal another man's babe you know tongue

Babeelove. Stop acting like you don't like it.

I can see you blushing in front of your screen.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2007
doyin13:

Babeelove. Stop acting like you don't like it.

I can see you blushing in front of your screen.

I love to flirt "profusely"!!!  grin  Of course I am enjoying it!  But thank God you can't see me blushing!!!! I do not want him to think I am "cheap"!!!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2007
Like say you fit hide am.

You show it best when you try to show nothing at all.

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2007
Thank God for anonymity!!!! grin This is fun!!!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2007
Anonymity?

Haven't you heard that hackneyed phrase.

'Aint nothing hidden under the sun'

or the Fugees

Ready or Not

Here I come

You can't hide

Gonna Find You

And Take it Slowly

I am sure Kobe wont appreiate that last part

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by somze(f): 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2007
Doyin
What is going on here? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by BABEELOVE(f): 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2007
Nothing to hide really.  We have all been ladies and gentlemen tongue All dignities will be preserved.   I would like to attend the Nairaland convention if it ever happens but will never reveal my name.  Just to see what is what.  There are a few peeps I am just dying to meet.  
somze:

Doyin
What is going on here? shocked shocked shocked shocked

What do you think is going on grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by somze(f): 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2007
I dont think about it, i'm leaving.

Just saw my man Doyin and decided to pop in.

Later ya'll
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2007
i commot one second una steal my show. babeelove, nothing spoil, i see u don ey sheat me wit doyin already. na so life be?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Configur(m): 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2007
BABEELOVE- there is no sheep neither is there any wolf anywhere.I b gentle guy,al u nid do is to try me.Seeing and Actin is believing grin

MOST GENTLE NAIRALANDER(MALE) -Configur grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by doyin13(m): 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2007
Me I no be Gentleman at all o

I be right ol bastard

Thats y those ladies lur me.

grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by k0be: 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2007
babeelove your stock don rise o, all because of me. angry
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by OmoEko1(f): 3:19am On Aug 13, 2007
We got no gentlemen on NLand oh not to talk of fine gentlemen , what we have are rude, and ignorant men, neither are they attractive looking cry cry. They are very disrespectful towards the ladies, so plz tell me oh, what is so gentle about them shocked undecided
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 3:38am On Aug 13, 2007
Same here. I am still laughing. Why? Because I know there are three types of mirrors that can be used at any position. And they give you diffence impressions. PLANE MIRROR, CONCAVE MIRROR AND CONVEX MIRROR. Everyone use what he like.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

I NEED A GIRLFRIEND / I Need A Sugar Mummy Around Akure Environ / Enugu Babes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.