Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,393 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland (14942 Views)

Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? / What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2007
Ariblaze? Boiling? You want to be frozen by iice?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by ariblaze(m): 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2007
yeah boiling at -58oc
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by lovemajek(f): 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2007
you can not boil at that temprature.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by fatty27: 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2007
And where is iice to cool down this boiling rage?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by fatty27: 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2007
And where is iice to cool down this boiling rage?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by somze(f): 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2007
Ariblaze
hhmm . . . i've been searching for the rest of grannie's lil demons
I must confess that we have a lot in common . . . evil tendencies run in us wink
Your comments about the inexistence of gentlemen came right outta my mouth grin grin

However, i do not remotely like sharing grannie's attention with any others angry
Prepare to be annihilated angry angry

Mellow
I've seen no proposals wink
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by ariblaze(m): 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2007
now thats more like it,

i am like the ghost rider, he himself a product of eveel

but going around killing all other demons that escaped from hell

in my case all you off shoot of her , illicts
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by somze(f): 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2007
ha ha ha ha
And you were expecting evil kids to be products of legitimate coupling? grin
If you are infact legit how can you stake claims to geniune evil roots

I think i enjoy your company, i will reconsider my stance on annihilation.
Perhaps i could have better use for you wink
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by ariblaze(m): 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2007
this gentleman

actually thinks,

i am potty in his hands

think again

am the lord of the manor,

but on 2nd thots i might not need your soul
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by somze(f): 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2007
Soul? awww . . . thats d nicest thing any1 ever told me
I have no soul sadly, sold mine to the . . . lipsrsealed
I'll neva get it back tongue grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by fatty27: 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2007
A clash of two grandsons.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by iice(f): 5:22am On Sep 17, 2007
Aha! my grandchillys (courtesy of olanajim tongue) meet cheesy grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by ariblaze(m): 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2007
gran ma

YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY

i dont share!!!!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by iice(f): 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2007
Na wah. . .you chillys are spoilt grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by ariblaze(m): 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2007
granny

dont allow me

bear my sub -zero fangs

on you
!!!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by iice(f): 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2007
wow. . .on your grannie grin
the wild runs through you. . .cool grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by somze(f): 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2007
Granniiieeeeeeeeeeee grin grin grin
bows and makes obeisance
Where have you been? I just met Ariblaze and he has some of my traits
As much as he is smart and evil
He deserves to be set ablaze and left to burn to ashes angry
How dare he compete for your attention? angry
I want to skin him alive and have his bones for snacks angry
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by iice(f): 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2007
Chaiii! grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 12:11am On Sep 19, 2007
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by ariblaze(m): 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2007
lol,

how can you set ariblaze ablaze,

you certainly are spooked

and for the record its you nursing my eveel traits
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by somze(f): 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2007
Why dont you just be a good boy and die
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Bosdem(f): 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2007
Gentlemen ke?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2007
You can how they are trying to anhilate one another? All frozen.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by ariblaze(m): 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2007
you just dont get it,

i cant die,

do us both a favour

crawl back under on the earth grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by niceuzor: 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2007
;d
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by somze(f): 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2007
ariblaze
I think i like it up here,
so move over grandpa tongue and die or somethng
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2007
Somze, what are you waiting for? Whatever become of you Iranian Nuke.

I wonder who to support. The one pushing other below or the one persuading to die.

Why would iice watch while these chilly guys vapourise? Iiiiiccceeee!!!

Maybe l should invite zignorr! He know about conflict evolution.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by somze(f): 12:30am On Sep 21, 2007
Ola
whoever you support will still come for your blood and mirrors.
As you have noticed we both hate you and this lousy thread
Rubbish angry grin

BTW, nukes negotiations hit a wall, will get grannie to see the guys wink
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 7:35am On Sep 21, 2007
Are you sure you hate gentlemen with a passion? Hopefuly my blood is poisonous, acidic, and highly inflamable. Whoever shed it would be consumed by flame of disappointment because, it won't touch the earth. It would float like a balloon! By the way let me makd peace betweem you guys. What sacrifice do you seek?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by somze(f): 8:14am On Sep 21, 2007
Peace? angry
We are not peaceful beings, we surf around the cyber world with the sole purpose of bringing evil intents to manisfestation angry

But again the female species seem like a more than acceptable sacrifice wink grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by ariblaze(m): 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2007
olanajim:

Are you sure you hate gentlemen with a passion? Hopefuly my blood is poisonous, acidic, and highly inflamable. Whoever shed it would be consumed by flame of disappointment because, it won't touch the earth. It would float like a balloon! By the way let me makd peace betweem you guys. What sacrifice do you seek?

medusa's blood was was

and that dint stop persus

did it,

you had to involve yourself in this,

mirrors would soon crack
Re: Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland by Ralvy(m): 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2007
The Men are the Shit

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Around Akure Environ / I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship / Enugu Babes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.