Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living (22800 Views)

Helping New Nigerians in Diaspora / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? / Nigerians In Diaspora - Is It Really Still Rosy Out There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by shadow453: 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2007
pawpaw call me
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2007
@shadow453
Am going to call you and please leave your phone on.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by eagleu: 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2007
@paw-pee

It's disgusting when you start boasting of your wealth.

No use, because your whole persona screams of frustration, anger, destitution, and of course petty jealousy.

Tell folks where it hurts, so that they can help you.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 11:21pm On Aug 17, 2007
eagleu:

@paw-pee

It's disgusting when you start boasting of your wealth.

No use, because your whole persona screams of frustration, anger, destitution, and of course petty jealousy.

Tell folks where it hurts, so that they can help you.
Why should my wealth be an embarrassment? I worked hard without recourse to govt funds. Am so rich friends call me CBN, to you thats Central bank of Nigeria. Am sorry work hard and you just might get there without having to go to America to wipe peoples behinds.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 17, 2007
@PAW PAW,
I know you are makeing devilish money every day. but in what way? by taking your fellow men possession with force,
Tell me PAW PAW, WHAT ARE YOU DOING EVERY NIGHT AT AIR PORT ROAD? idiot.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by eagleu: 11:27pm On Aug 17, 2007
@paw-paw

I did not say your wealth was an embarassment-- you wish.

I said 'it's disgusting hearing lie about your so-called imaginary wealth.

Once again, do you need help with visa
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 17, 2007
@PAW PAW,
PAW PAW ,got nothing, he is just one of the INTERNET RATS. running around, dey look who dem go bite.
 Goat head
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 11:34pm On Aug 17, 2007
Go and change 70yr old people's nappy ja re. Thats the only work you can do. You spend 10 hours doing shit just to send $50 to your village. No one is impressed, many people make that in an hour in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by obabs(m): 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2007
It is highly unfair to be disrespecting your fellow Nigerian. This topic may seem as a joke to some people BUT to others, it is a very sensitive issue that could make them feel depressed.

A nigerian that applies for visa to travel to USA, UK etc, would be seriously disappointed to learn that his/her visa application has been rejected by the embassy. So laughing or making bad comments against such individuals only adds to their pain.

On the other hand laughing or making bad comments about nigerians in diaspora is not good too. Just as you very have rich Nigerians in nigeria, you also have very rich nigerians in diaspora. Just as you have less-rich nigerians in Nigeria, you also have less-rich nigerians in diaspora. Everyone are trying to improve their lives, regardless of residing in Nigeria or diaspora.

Let us refrain from abusing people who are trying to improve their lives. These abuses you people are posting on this forum is a serious issue that can make your fellow nigerians feel sad. Come on people we are all supposed to cheer each other up, and not bring each other down. Change your comments for the better.

Of course, there could be Nigerians in diaspora who clean human faeces for a living, but that doesn't mean you should make fun of them! Likewise the same, there are Nigerians in Nigeria who clean human faeces for a living and it is highly unfair to make fun of them too.

Lets change for the better people. Nigeria would be great if we can all unite as one!
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Tats(m): 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2007
Paw-Paw:

Go and change 70yr old people's nappy ja re. Thats the only work you can do. You spend 10 hours doing shit just to send $50 to your village. No one is impressed, many people make that in an hour in Nigeria.
Many people make $50 an hour in Nigeria? Guy, we know what is happening in Nigeria!
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 11:38pm On Aug 17, 2007
@willywilly
Do you want the address of your consultant at Aro? Maybe you forgot your appointment.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 17, 2007
@PAW PAW,
GOD no dey punish innocent people,
but na you wey be a Friend to SATAN, SATAN GO PUNISH. so your friend SATAN will PUNISH YOU.
FUCKIN VIPER
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by wendymanda: 11:42pm On Aug 17, 2007
PawPaw

Why don't you go to those villages and set the people up so they don't have to accept $50 from the nappy changers? You make it seem like people living a abroad are in oblivion to what is happening in our country. If life is so dandy and the shit money is so useless why are there more requests for it. I know many Nigerians that will gladly accept $50 .
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by eagleu: 11:46pm On Aug 17, 2007
@all
this paw-paw guy is a fraud. don't waste your time on him.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-68752.0.html

Paw-Paw (m)
Central bank lagos

Re: What Is Hell Like?
« #5 on: July 27, 2007, 12:42 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hell is real o my brother. Repent now.

Go carry jare!
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 11:46pm On Aug 17, 2007
@obabs
No one was making fun of them until they started thinking they are oyinbo. They arrive and start speaking with their noses after spending 6months abroad. Am sorry we will make fun of them because they are ridiculing themselves by their behavior.

@Tats
Many people make $50 an hour in Nigeria? Guy, we know what is happening in Nigeria!
You don't know anything, am sorry maybe you are loking in the wrong direction. Nigerians are making money. You will be surprised your class mates all have mansions and duplexes, we are not all sleeping in naija and waiting for the next western union transfer. Sorry to deflate your ego.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Tats(m): 11:51pm On Aug 17, 2007
Paw-Paw:

@TatsYou don't know anything, am sorry maybe you are loking in the wrong direction. Nigerians are making money. You will be surprised your class mates all have mansions and duplexes, we are not all sleeping in naija and waiting for the next western union transfer. Sorry to deflate your ego.
Making money from the HYIPs and stock market? We all know about it and many NIDs even have money in them and still make their usual money over here too!
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by wendymanda: 11:56pm On Aug 17, 2007
You don't know anything, am sorry maybe you are loking in the wrong direction. Nigerians are making money. You will be surprised your class mates all have mansions and duplexes, we are not all sleeping in naija and waiting for the next western union transfer. Sorry to deflate your ego.

Those mansions and duplexes without running water. I was watching a Nigerian movie and this big man with big house was brushing his teeth outside with a cup of water. Is that because he is too big to brush in a bathroom or that water is so scarce the producers couldn't even cover it up? Or maybe it is the new trend being adopted.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 11:57pm On Aug 17, 2007
@Tats
Making money from the HYIPs and stock market? We all know about it and many NIDs even have money in them and still make their usual money over here too!
If you think making less than $7 an hour changing diapers is making money, then you are talking to the wrong man. Am sorry to be upfront, but I wouldn't tie my shoe laces in the morning for less than100,000 naira, and guess what I live in naija and I don't have to carry shit. Goodbye.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 17, 2007
@PAW PAW,
U really need a doctor to check your brain,
e bi like sey, u no dey normal. na true i dey talk, you need help.
i will advice you to go and see a pastor. tell him your problems.
i believe all those DEMONS will be cast out of your brain
 fuckin BINGO
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by RichyBlacK(m): 12:04am On Aug 18, 2007
Paw-Paw:

@Paw-Paw, now I know you must be hallucinating. How many people make $50 per hour in Nigeria? Assuming a 50-week work year (two weeks vacation, may even be more) and 40 hours of work per week, i.e., 8 hours per day on a five-day work week (may even be more). This comes to $100,000 or N12.8 million per annum, or nearly N1.1 million per month. No doubt, a few Nigerians earn that without recourse to the national treasury, but to say many people make that in an hour in Nigeria, I have to conclude that either your primary and secondary education did not teach you proper use of hyperboles or that you're just being mischievous.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PTH(m): 12:09am On Aug 18, 2007
apostle paw paw must have either been confused or hallucinating. Nigeria does not operate an hourly pay schedule.
A classic case of smoking brain syndrome.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by RichyBlacK(m): 12:14am On Aug 18, 2007
willywilly:

@PAW PAW,
You really need a doctor to check your brain,
e bi like sey, u no dey normal. na true i dey talk, you need help.
i will advice you to go and see a pastor. tell him your problems.
i believe all those DEMONS will be cast out of your brain
fuckin BINGO

@williwilly, that's another problem in Naija, mental health issues are rarely discussed. Many Nigerians have real mental health problems, but don't get diagnosed because unless the person is overtly mad (i.e., biting people and eating human waste) nobody dares say he/she is crazy. When will our leaders start investing in mental health facilities in our country?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by RichyBlacK(m): 12:16am On Aug 18, 2007
PTH:

apostle paw paw must have either been confused or hallucinating. Nigeria does not operate an hourly pay schedule.
A classic case of smoking brain syndrome.
Yep, you're right! I just went with the flow with him. I wonder what ticked him off?

Paw-Paw, tell us wetin happen to you. Who make you vex?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PTH(m): 12:19am On Aug 18, 2007
RichyBlacK:

@williwilly, that's another problem in Naija, mental health issues are rarely discussed. Many Nigerians have real mental health problems, but don't get diagnosed because unless the person is overtly mad (i.e., biting people and eating human waste) nobody dares say he/she is crazy. When will our leaders start investing in mental health facilities in our country?

the country is already filled to bursting with mental health facilities, there are churches on every street.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Tats(m): 12:23am On Aug 18, 2007
RichyBlacK:

You forgot that unless all the screws in the mental patients head are off, nobody will do anything about the situation. Is that not how things work?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 18, 2007
Any body wey know how he/she will help PAW PAW, make the person helpe am,
PAW PAW get mental problem
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by omoge(f): 12:49am On Aug 18, 2007
didn't even know the pooh pooh abi na pawpaw guy dey mention my name here. that guy surely got a problem upstairs.

Where are the diaper changers babyosisi and omoge? Does any body know if they are working tonight.
Please people try and donate so we can send back some of these suffered in America. Most countries now think the only work now Nigerians can do is cleaning.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by eagleu: 1:44am On Aug 18, 2007
Yea, somebody recommended Paw-Paw to seeek help early on this thread.

Did he go? I doubt that he did.

Many things fit cause mental distress, such as :
1. Not getting a visa
2. Getting deported many times with different names
3. Being on not-wanted or no-fly list
4. Previous or current criminal record.

Check Osita's, sorry paw-paw's name as it applies.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by bluesky4(f): 1:50am On Aug 18, 2007
@ Mr Paw Paw
are u not a Pastor?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PTH(m): 1:51am On Aug 18, 2007
Pastor paw paw of the Visa Seekers Gospel Church
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by chiegemba(f): 1:51am On Aug 18, 2007
dis thread keeps gettin very interesting and funny including when some people go wayyyyy of topic! grin grin grin.neva knew say internet war dey exist until when dis thread surface  tongue smiley
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by omoge(f): 2:12am On Aug 18, 2007
honestly chigemba the guy is something else. i have tried to get away from him o. i've been doing so fine until i saw him mention my name on page 12. wetin i do pawpaw i don't know. it's getting out of hand. seems his wife divorced him or his girlfriend dumped him for someone oversea.

looks like he really got those problems eagleu mentioned. i feel for him but it's not my fault now undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

When Last Did You Travel To The Village? / 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane / 600 Nigerians Stranded In Saudi Arabia Call For Help To Return (Dailytrust)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.