Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living (22801 Views)

Helping New Nigerians in Diaspora / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? / Nigerians In Diaspora - Is It Really Still Rosy Out There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PTH(m): 2:24am On Aug 18, 2007
give him a letter of invitation and all your problems with him will be solved.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by omoge(f): 2:37am On Aug 18, 2007
lol grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by oludunamis(m): 4:36am On Aug 18, 2007
Typical of Naija people, One claiming to be better than the other, first NIDs thinking they have a better life becaue they live abroad, now it's naijas at home thinking they are better because they are not doing menial job

i can imagine paw-paw to be a bank/telcoms/oil worker or even earning some coins from business, he has had opportunity to travel abroad a few times and at least stayed in an hotel where he was waited upon by oyinbo man or naija man, what do you expect he immediately thinks he is better than naijas living abroad, i am not suprised, its only typical

same goes for average naija livinf in the UK, US or canada, whether or not he is doing menial job, because he has access to a relatively easy life, he begins to look down on naijas at home and feels he is better.

CAN ALL THIS NONSENSE STOP PLS, NO ONE IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER OKAY, I DONT CARE IF YOU ARE LIVING IN NAIJA OR ABROAD, NO ONE IS BETTER. LET US BEHAVE LIKE CIVILISED PEOPLE THAT WE ARE, AND STOP STEREOTYPING OURSELVES AND PULLING OURSELVES DOWN.

NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by eagleu: 8:25am On Aug 18, 2007
Anyone cared to search Paw-paw's past postings?

You'll not be surprised to find that he is a walking time bomb.

Once again, get help bro.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 18, 2007
@Oludunamis,
NIGERIA WILL NEVER BE GREAT AGAIN. except jealous and greedy people like PAW PAW dies off and rest in peace inside HELL.
Soooo! I wish Mr PAW PAW (R .I .P) in HELL
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by evergie(m): 10:54am On Aug 18, 2007
willywilly:

@Oludunamis,
NIGERIA WILL NEVER BE GREAT AGAIN. except jealous and greedy people like PAW PAW dies off and rest in peace inside HELL.
Soooo! I wish Mr PAW PAW (R .I .P) in HELL

Willywilly, Willwilly, Willwillllly. How many times i call you so? na three. It still beats my imagination that you keep posting trash in this forum. where as you and i knows you are an illegal immigrate in Congo. you should be hiding your face when ever talks about people in diaspora is been discussed.

If you except to come back home, i will give you a job with six digits salary. Is a promise, You left the country because you are wanted by the police for the crime you committed. Ran to Congo on asylum.
Come home, Since you left mama think you are dead, Johnson even printed your obituary posts.

I remember a song we use to sing together, Willywilly come here, ,  u remember? Fool
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Tats(m): 10:59am On Aug 18, 2007
evergie:

I remember a song we use to song together, Willywilly come here, u remember? Fool
Yeah I remember that song! brought back memories of those days.

Anyway, I will not join you in criticising Willy Willy. He is our Loyal NIDs soldier who is about to receive double promotion and honours for being able to stand up to the Lead General of the NIN army (General Paw-Paw) grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by evergie(m): 11:04am On Aug 18, 2007
Paw Paw i bow for you, you 2 much my brother. Im ready to donate my own quota to make sure that this shit packers come back to Nigeria, I will pay them more than oyibo pays to pack my shit. grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Tats(m): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2007
evergie:

Paw Paw i bow for you, you 2 much my brother. I'm ready to donate my own quota to make sure that this shit packers come back to Nigeria, I will pay them more than oyibo pays to pack my shit. grin

The NIDs sh*t packers are coming back home to take over your job. Very soon, you will be looking for a new job. grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2007
@Evergie,
Evergie, Evergie, Evergie,Evergie. How many times i called you? na FOUR.
Since, you have decided to eat with SATAN,
very soon you will R.I.P with SATAN in HELL.
So since wee you don decide to go to HELL, i respect your personal decision.
Soooo!!, Willy willy dey WISH you (HAPPY REST IN PEACE IN HELL FIRE Evergie)
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by evergie(m): 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2007
Tats:

The NIDs sh*t packers are coming back home to take over your job. Very soon, you will be looking for a new job. grin

If you left the shores of this great country seeking Green pasture, like my grandmama's goat, just come back to Nigeria  i personally have enough of such posture that you can rip from. I swear you dnt even need to pack my sh't.
Wake up from your dream and face the reality. I will be waiting for you at the air port with 50 liters of detol and 10 cartons of deodorant. I promise no one will see you until i clear you up.

Infact you are welcome. prodigal son

@Willywilly

Just stop faking your identity. Since you left the last call you made was that you need some money. who are you fooling? yourself or good citizens of nairaland? Not to worry senu, Pawpaw, me and other meaningful NIN are designing a software that NID can be sent home via bluetooth. That will really benefit you. yeye person.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Esss(m): 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2007
@ Topic

Let me start by saying "E dey Pain me" that many of our people wey dem don deny visa tire go come out dey talk say nigerians dey pack shit for yonder. Let me start by asking Na who dey pack una shit for Nigeria?? No be Nigerians?? Abi oyinbo people shit dey smell different?? If all these haters have nothing to say then its is only wise to shut up. People wey dey pack shit for yonder are earning more and living better than the ones wey dey pack una glorious shit for nija.
I happy say baba God don give me the opportunity to live for obodo oyinbo, and I no go lie, life for yonder dey sweet (person wey see good thing make ehn talk am). I thank God say atleast I no dey pack shit but my broda life is good. Lets all stop the hatin and start spreading the love.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by teemine(f): 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2007
@ paw paw
I have 50 people working for me. Am an honest Nigerian manufacturer that you people strive to become, so no competition when it comes to money.
I am not ashamed to say I have money yanfu yanfu, so let jelousy kill you.

It seems u arrogant. who cares how many people work for you. You claim to have lots of money, yet there are lots of children hawking goods in your neighbourhood. Why not  help those kids( invest in the future of the country) than you coming here blabbing about what u have. Only God knows what you manufacture [i]tools to break banks[/i?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by evergie(m): 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2007
@Teemine

We're not talking about arrogance here, if you forgot the topic here is it again "NIGERIANS IN DIASPORA CARRY SH*T FOR A LIVING" or are you denying it? hahaha i don dieeeeee!
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PTH(m): 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2007
evergie pele grin soon visa lottery will smile on you.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by evergie(m): 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2007
@ PATH

I will be the last person to leave the shores of this  belove country. Shame on you, bad son of a bader farher. Hahaha

You are that stupid son that said his mother's soup is bitter, when will you learn? i pray not in the toilet of an oyibo man.

Even heard that some of you guy( NID) are into gigolo

Least i forget, i saw your name on the wanted list of EFCC wht is your crime this time again?

Oh! pure bad son.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 8:46pm On Aug 18, 2007
@evergie
I know you are doing well in naija and peace. Never allow these people to brainwash our youths into going overseas to clean toilets. Enough of their lies.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2007
eagleu:

Anyone cared to search Paw-paw's past postings?

You'll not be surprised to find that he is a walking time bomb.

Once again, get help bro.
The one thing I notice about you and willywilly is you people never talk sense. What happened to your brain cells? I know willywilly lost his through smoking "igbo", what happened to yours? Please let us know, so we can see if you can be helped.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2007
Bring them down from their ego trip.They can impress thier village people, not people in the city.
Please keep your disinfectants and deodorants handy, lets make our nation stink free.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2007
paw paw  tongue
looks like NEPA smiled on ya tonight

just keep a lantern handy dear.you just never know tongue
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PTH(m): 9:41pm On Aug 18, 2007
paw paw, when last did you pay your NEPA bill or are you still hooking cables on your neighbours power lines?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Tats(m): 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2007
evergie:

If you left the shores of this great country seeking Green pasture, like my grandmama's goat, just come back to Nigeria  i personally have enough of such posture that you can rip from. I swear you dnt even need to pack my sh't.
Wake up from your dream and face the reality. I will be waiting for you at the air port with 50 liters of detol and 10 cartons of deodorant. I promise no one will see you until i clear you up.
Infact you are welcome. prodigal son

You mean this is what you use all the money we sent home to you for? So you have started hawking dettol and deodorant at the international airport? this has become very serious!
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Jackal(m): 11:33pm On Aug 18, 2007
@ Evergie,

Stop spewing balderdash like a Arrow.
Seeking greener pastures and blah blah blah.
U gast to agree with the NIDs that the author of this thread is a nincompoop.
How can anyone generalise that all NIDs carry poop for a living? The LUNKHEAD needs to see his SHRINK witch-doctor.

I can understand Paw-Paw is frustrated but why vent out his anger on the NIDs.
Y'all guys need some soul-searching and re-educating.
70-90% of the Nigerians making things happen in Nigeria these days were all in Diaspora at one time in their life.
Mike Adenuga would never have found GLO if he sat his ass down like Paw-Paw waiting for a miracle.
Y'all simpletons make me sick.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 12:00am On Aug 19, 2007
@Jackal
Mike Adenuga would never have found GLO if he sat his ass down like Paw-Paw waiting for a miracle.
To say you're stupid is an understatement. Who told you every Nigerian is sitting down waiting for a miracle. Did you think the country stop functioning when you left. What kind of arrogance is this, anyway am not surprised. This is the same arrogance that made me start this thread.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by teemine(f): 12:01am On Aug 19, 2007
@ evergie

We're not talking about arrogance here, if you forgot the topic here is it again "NIGERIANS IN DIASPORA CARRY SH*T FOR A LIVING" or are you denying it? hahaha i don dieeeeee!
It pays me to carry shit for a living than work in Nigeria where there is no peace of mind. At least I go to bed safely not scared of armed robbers unlike you who wakes up every 10mins worrying about the money you got through your yahoo yahoo business.

I think i know your problem you were deported.  in it? You were caught dealing with drugs. sorry!! cry  , pele holla me if u want to come back have got connections.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 12:05am On Aug 19, 2007
@eemine
It pays me to carry shit for a living than work in Nigeria where there is no peace of mind. At least I go to bed safely not scared of armed robbers unlike you
We might have armed robbers, but you forgot you have the armed racist, how many times did you get called a nigga today? Please tell us
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by shadow453: 12:08am On Aug 19, 2007
let's stop abusing paw-paw.it get out of hand now.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 19, 2007
paw paw now you are sounding pathetic.
I've lived here for 10 years and [b]NEVER been called a Nigger.[/b]Stop watching those F rated movies.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Iman3(m): 12:12am On Aug 19, 2007
Paw-Paw:

@eemineWe might have armed robbers, but you forgot you have the armed racist, how many times did you get called a nigga today? Please tell us

You are brain dead.That is why your visa application was rejected.The Western world will not accept retards anymore.The best hope you have of entering the West is via smuggling because with this brain of yours,you are a wastepipe grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 12:17am On Aug 19, 2007
babyosisi:

paw paw now you are sounding pathetic.
I've lived here for 10 years and [b]NEVER been called a Nigger.[/b]Stop watching those F rated movies.
Where do you live, its certainly not America. There's no way you will live in America and not be called a nigger. This is the story should tell your village people. The Internet has made the world a small place.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by teemine(f): 12:19am On Aug 19, 2007
@ paw  paw
[b]
We might have armed robbers, but you forgot you have the armed racist, how many times did you get called a nigga today? Please tell us

racism is not rampant anymore (1in 1000) unlike Nigeria armed robbers who are on 24hrs, 7days a week. Have never been called a Nigga anyway. I still prefer been called names here than get killed for nothing by your fellow armed robbers.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Jackal(m): 12:19am On Aug 19, 2007
Paw-Paw:

@Jackal
To say you're stupid is an understatement. Who told you every Nigerian is sitting down waiting for a miracle. Did you think the country stop functioning when you left. What kind of arrogance is this, anyway am not surprised. This is the same arrogance that made me start this thread.

@Paw-Paw,
U simply dont have a clue.
How can the country stop functioning when there are few intelligent people trying to make things work.
Simpletons like u are frustrating their efforts and until u do some soul-searching and re-direct ur orientation u will continue to be myopic.
This aint about arrogance. It is simply the fact that u have a very low IQ.
Ya are so POOR in spirit u cannot even PAY attention. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane / 600 Nigerians Stranded In Saudi Arabia Call For Help To Return (Dailytrust) / Terrible Accident Along Abraka/Agbor Expressway Delta(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.