Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living (22807 Views)

Helping New Nigerians in Diaspora / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? / Nigerians In Diaspora - Is It Really Still Rosy Out There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 12:20am On Aug 19, 2007
I-man:

You are brain dead.That is why your visa application was rejected.The Western world will not accept retards anymore.The best hope you have of entering the West is via smuggling because with this brain of yours,you are a wastepipe grin grin
If you had a brain you would have read the first page before diving in head first. On the first page I anticipated this, Oh you can't get a visa thats why you're jealous. So you have visa big deal, now go back to to your night work, Fool.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Jackal(m): 12:29am On Aug 19, 2007
@ Paw-Paw,

I dont care what u say or think.
Making a statement like this say something about u . . . . . . . . .You are shallow-minded.
You are fast losing this battle and the odds are stacking up against you.
Its understandable that u are frustrated but if u seek help, there more than enough NIDs who can smuggle u IN. wink wink wink
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PTH(m): 12:36am On Aug 19, 2007
na here apostle paw paw dey hide? grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 12:38am On Aug 19, 2007
@Jackal
Have you closed from your taxi job? How many racist did you carry? Don't take the frustration out on us please.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 12:42am On Aug 19, 2007
@PTH
Just checked your blog.I can host your blog for free. Stop using free webspace, I thought that was for "poor Nigerians".
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PTH(m): 12:43am On Aug 19, 2007
Paw-Paw:

@PTH
Just checked your blog.I can host your blog for free. Stop using free webspace, I thought that was for "poor Nigerians".

godaddy is free? shocked shocked shocked Apostle paw paw pls remove that fly in your brain. grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Jackal(m): 12:53am On Aug 19, 2007
Paw-Paw:

@Jackal
Have you closed from your taxi job? How many racist did you carry? Don't take the frustration out on us please.

@ Paw-Paw,

Your biggest problem is ur IGNORANCE.
One would have expected Nairaland to educate your knucklehead but it seems that aint the case.
How many racist did i carry? is that a question for me to answer? You are a fuckwit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lemme ask u this . . . . .When was the last time u had UPS(Uninterrupted Power Supply)?
When was the last time u slept with ur 2 eyes closed without worrying about armed robbers breaking into ur crib?
Answer those questions and ger back to me, u oaf!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 19, 2007
Jackal:

@ Paw-Paw,

Your biggest problem is your IGNORANCE.
One would have expected Nairaland to educate your knucklehead but it seems that aint the case.
How many racist did i carry? is that a question for me to answer? You are a fuckwit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lemme ask u this . . . . .When was the last time u had UPS(Uninterrupted Power Supply)?
When was the last time u [b]slept with your 2 eyes closed without worrying about armed robbers breaking into your crib?[/b]Answer those questions and ger back to me, u oaf!!!!!!!!!!!

when was the last time he slept?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 12:56am On Aug 19, 2007
Jackal:

@ Paw-Paw,

Your biggest problem is your IGNORANCE.
When was the last time u slept with your 2 eyes closed without worrying about armed robbers breaking into your crib?
Answer those questions and ger back to me, u oaf!!!!!!!!!!!
If you have not been living on the moon for the past 50yrs, you would have known most middle class Nigerians have a generator.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 12:58am On Aug 19, 2007
@babyosisi
Go back to your old peoples home and change nappies or are you off tonight?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Tats(m): 12:59am On Aug 19, 2007
Paw-Paw:

If you have not been living on the moon for the past 50yrs, you would have known most middle class Nigerians have a generator.
So u have become middle class?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PTH(m): 12:59am On Aug 19, 2007
Paw-Paw:

How many Nigerians can be classified as "middle class"? So the rest have to depend on mosquito coils to keep the bugs at bay?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 19, 2007
Paw-Paw:

@babyosisi
Go back to your old peoples home and change nappies or are you off tonight?

I'm off every weekend.
do you need a diaper change?
I can even do e-changing grin

this boy is hilarious
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 1:01am On Aug 19, 2007
PTH:

godaddy is free? shocked shocked shocked Apostle paw paw please remove that fly in your brain. grin
Typical, you can see the fly in my brain but you ignore they call your brain "home".
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PTH(m): 1:03am On Aug 19, 2007
Paw-Paw:

Typical, you can see the fly in my brain but you ignore they call your brain "home".

poor paw paw. . . . the psychological consequences of a visa refusal are indeed enormous.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Tats(m): 1:09am On Aug 19, 2007
PTH:

poor paw paw. . . . the psychological consequences of a visa refusal are indeed enormous.
Thats why the constant thing you hear from him is that whites are racists!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Jackal(m): 1:09am On Aug 19, 2007
Paw-Paw:

LMAO.

So, having a generator is a way of life for u.
I have said time and time again that u are an IGNOR[b]ANUS[/b].
You think this way cos u dont know better. . . . . . . U need some bit of exposure to change ur way of thinking.
Be smart, don't be a retard.

The constant refusal of a visa has left ur mind scarred and brains corrupted.
In a developed country, u would have gone to a REHAB for intensive mind cleansing.
You sound like u have been traumatised by ur horrible experience at the British High Commision.
If i were u, i'd go to the TRAVEL section and . . . . . . . . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 19, 2007
Paw-Paw:

we see the effect of the noxious gases they emit

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Jackal(m): 1:17am On Aug 19, 2007
@ Babyosisi,

Paw-Paw's frustrations and the effects of em noxious gases made him a cold turkey.
The nigga is brain-dead. The nervous system aint co-ordinating at all.
He is just spewing balderdash to save his face.
I am going to grill him into submission so he learns people dont make outrageous statement like he did.
Lest i forget, PawPaw is an IGNOR[b]ANUS[/b](Ignorant Asshole)

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by evergie(m): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2007
@ NID

Its clear all of you are bad sons and daughters of a broken family and i have seen the effect of ruining way from a metal rehabilitation center can cause. I know that no right thinking person will carry sh*t for a living no matter the pay, you sell your reputation and degrade our belove nation just to answer omo abroad. you dnt know shame any more.

Pawpaw please make sure Jack, babyosisi, Tats, PTH, be the first batch to benefit from the trust fund for NID.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Jackal(m): 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2007
Trust funds for NIDs when u can barely eat 2 square meals a day, let alone 3.
Stop sounding like a ninny and seek help if u need one.
Venting out ur anger on me or any of the NIDs wont solve your problems.
Astute NINs are on the travel section tryna work out something to break emselves outta the poverty bracket.
I advise u to join em instead of wasting ur resources in a cybercafe proving a nut-case.
U might need to go back to school and polish ur written English cos ur comments are full of holes thus pathetic.
The High Commisions dont put up with retards anymore. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by teemine(f): 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2007
@ evergie

sell your reputation and degrade our belove nation.

Its really obvious you've not been out of your oshodi niche . You trying to tell me every black working is from Nigeria. What a pity shocked you so ignorant.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2007
@Evergie,
THIEF Evergie and THIEF PAW PAW,
FUCKIN FRUSTRATED MAD MEN,
@,Evergie, soon you and PAW PAW are going to die of frustration.
Keep on stealing with PAW PAW, at BUREAU DE CHANGE.
You know sey, PAW PAW na professional THIEF(ARMED ROBBER).keep on dey follow him, Soon police go shot you dead.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2007
@PAW PAW,
FRUSTRATED STUPID DOG,
Your time to stand at AIR PORT ROAD don dey reach?
PAW PAW OLOSHIIIIIII, BARAWOOOOOO, ONYEOSHIIIIIIIIIII,
shameless STINKING DOG.
Are you going to operate with Evergie? i have already warned him, you are leading him to early grave
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by omoge(f): 2:00am On Aug 20, 2007
this is what the NINs are good at oo

12 Killed In Daylight Bank Robbery In Lagos

Kayode Akinmade, Olalekan Olabulo and Tunde Busari
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Twelve people, including two policemen, were reportedly killed while several others sustained injuries on Friday when armed robbers attacked a branch of First Bank at Ketu, Kosofe Local Government Area of Lagos State.

According to an eyewitness who is a policeman, the incident happened at about 12 pm and threw the entire area into chaos.

A member of the robbery gang was also reportedly killed in the operation in which the robbers carted away a yet-to-be-ascertained amount of money in their get away vehicle.

The money was reportedly statched in three Ghana Must Go bags. The armed robbers were said to have robbed the bank in a commando style as they fired indiscriminately.

In the process, three policemen on guard at the bank and an adjoining bank were killed.

One of the civilians killed was said to be coming out from a drycleaner’s shop. An irate mob torched the Kosofe Police Post to protest the killings.

Reacting, the Lagos State Governor, Mr, Raji Fashola, vowed that his administration would do everything possible to combat armed robbery, adding that positive steps had been taken towards achieving the desired result.

Fashola said the families of the slain policemen would be adequately compensated.

The bodies of the victims had been deposited at various mortuaries in Ikeja and Lagos Island, while those that sustained injuries were receiving medical attention as at press time on Friday.

One of the dead policemen, whose body was conveyed to the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), Ikeja, in a police van with Lagos registration PF 5423, was identified as Sergeant Elisha Maneh of the Mobile Police 20 Unit.

Fashola, who was at the hospital to see the remains of the deceased. The state Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Bode Ojajuni, when contacted on the telephone, confirmed the robbery incident.

Ojajuni, who said investigation had commenced, lamented the loss of some police officers.

Ojajuni could not confirm the actual number of casualties as at the time of filling this report on Friday. He said he was yet to receive the full report.

He promised that the state police command would evolve better strategies to address cases of armed robbery.

http://odili.net/news/source/2007/aug/18/554.html
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by moladun(f): 3:26am On Aug 20, 2007
wat r the meanins of diaspora, this eyibo is too muchs for me,
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by BABEELOVE(f): 7:58am On Aug 20, 2007
moladun:

what r the meanins of diaspora, this eyibo is too muchs for me,

stepping out of ma "read-only" mode

he he he he he he he he he! Frovlem dey divveren' divveren' as my hausa brothers and sisters will say.

My dear moladun---I see you have a very different problem here.  May I be of assistance to you? grin grin grin grin grin

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!  Chai!
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by moladun(f): 8:31am On Aug 20, 2007
wat are u talks about?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by BABEELOVE(f): 8:38am On Aug 20, 2007
What can you generally summarize from what is going on here?  You must have come in here with some kind of expectations. What can you deduce from the proceedings going on here?

Over 300 posts, hmmmmmmmmm, I think I can work with that. tongue  Too many 419 peeps here.  You cannot be too careful.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 9:02am On Aug 20, 2007
@Fine Evergie?
How you dey my sister?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by PawPaw3(m): 9:03am On Aug 20, 2007
@willywilly
You see wetin indian hemp dey do to your head? You think say you get sense, you even think say you funny, sorry o, the joke is on you. Your head don dabaru nobody fit save you now.
You no say this education wey you say you get na waste of money, try ask whether them fit refund the money wey you waste.

@moladun

moladun:

what r the meanins of diaspora, this eyibo is too muchs for me,

My sister "nigerians in diaspora" mean people who leave nigeria to go and wash plates in foreighn countries like US or UK, or do work that the natives wouldn't do. They return after 20yrs with nothing to show for it and speak through their noses to hide explaing their predicament.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living by moladun(f): 9:19am On Aug 20, 2007
hahaha i'm thoughting u are said this out of frustrations, hahaha, me i ave do that works before o, wen i maked enuf money i comes home and infest, thats are why i ave own a big shops in ibadan,

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane / 600 Nigerians Stranded In Saudi Arabia Call For Help To Return (Dailytrust) / Terrible Accident Along Abraka/Agbor Expressway Delta(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.