Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business (56745 Views)

My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? / My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help / How A Pant Taught Me How To Always Mind My Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by EmekaBlue(m): 11:30am On Jun 18, 2022
Toto dey scratch her
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:30am On Jun 18, 2022
Your brother wife is fuccking another dick outside and you want to mind your business

I guess if your own wife is cheating on you. It will be good for others not to tell you also. Rubbish
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by LadyTara(f): 11:31am On Jun 18, 2022
Whiteshield:

Buy a new sim card and tell him anonymously via sms.
You can send proof to him anonymously.
why are people such cowards though. Why does he have to hide and tell?

Why ,just why? You want to report ,then come with your full chest. Only cowards throw stones and hide their hands. If he is sure ,let him tell his brother and stand by what he said .
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by kaybee2ng(m): 11:31am On Jun 18, 2022
Has your brother not sleep with another women in the past 1 year ? grin
Keep the secret, warn her to desist but the best solution is to go and join her husband.

4 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Abujason: 11:31am On Jun 18, 2022
Please give me her number I wan go collect something.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Encyclopedia1: 11:31am On Jun 18, 2022
U no de cheat? I beg mind ur business.

3 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Morenikeji090(m): 11:32am On Jun 18, 2022
Sound funny.. do u think all you type and try to put urself in that shoe incase u travel also..
Righteousness2:
Talk to her and warn her about such evil Directly or through someone.
If you see no changes, inform your brother immediately and Ensure you have concrete evidence.

Also your brother going oversees and leaving his wife here is not a healthy one.
Because only a woman with a Genuie fear of GOD will not misbehave in such circumstance. Advice your bro on that.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by harmonyglobal: 11:32am On Jun 18, 2022
Pls my advice to u is to let your brother know, if she can't wait, she should have divorced or let him know she can't stay that long. She wants to eat her cake and have it at the same time. Just provide a clear evidence and be your brother's keeper.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Maforgreats(m): 11:32am On Jun 18, 2022
Tell him, dnt think twice, but put it in such away that u dnt mean to break his home, and tell him to forgive her, since no human is above mistake, not everyone has the self control fr such relationship, ur brother himself possible would have done so also over there.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Enwhen(m): 11:32am On Jun 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Here's a question. What happens in a case where he is also aware that his own brother is also cheating on the wife? Does he also gather evidence to share with the wife then too? undecided

Stop exposing yourself and face the topic ....I will always go for all want I want from a woman, and as such, will not cheat, but any woman who dare tries such, should also forget about me...no amount of begging...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Anakazo22: 11:33am On Jun 18, 2022
eddynaira125:
Anybody that advice this OP to mind his business is a big fool

All those advising people to mind their business are having an affair with married people.

You too correct
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Johel(m): 11:33am On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:
I am 100% correct about her cheating... my brother is out of the country for a year now... I am just about the only person that knows about it in the family, do I keep shut and continue minding my own crap, or do I burst bubbles?

Mind your business.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by DEMAGE(m): 11:33am On Jun 18, 2022
My friend why tell your brother? Is kpekus meant for preservation or storage? If you don't want her to be going outside, you can talk to her maybe you will be the one helping out. Am sure she is even going you kpekus hmmm

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Brunicekid(m): 11:33am On Jun 18, 2022
Zonefree:
No Nigerian girl can stay 4 weeks without sex. Your brother staying out of the country for a year expected his Nigerian wife's kpekus to be rusty

This is a lie..
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by AmazingELixir: 11:34am On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:
I am 100% correct about her cheating... my brother is out of the country for a year now... I am just about the only person that knows about it in the family, do I keep shut and continue minding my own crap, or do I burst bubbles?

And Op you think your brother out there isn't humping another lofan...even women with their husbands readily available explore other option let alone the ones left all by herself for one full year.

Besides I even think your brother is running riot with women abroad....better mind your business.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by ZaddyJ: 11:34am On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:

It's better you don't know than for you to know and keep mute . This is your brother not friend or cousin .........if ur brother died mysteriously abroad this might likely be the reason ( i:e if your forbid that in ur tribe) so safe him by telling. Warn her first if she is doing such and if she doesnt desist from doing that then inform your brother
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by foolbuster: 11:34am On Jun 18, 2022
Zonefree:
No Nigerian girl can stay 4 weeks without sex. Your brother staying out of the country for a year expected his Nigerian wife's kpekus to be rusty

This is a follish mentality. Is sex food?
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by bjcole(m): 11:34am On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:

Your Brother's wife cheating is just like your wife's cheating. Do you want you would do if you knew your wife is cheating. And in addition, any woman cheating in a marriage, there is always a set back for the husband. There is always a consequence for cheating.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Morenikeji090(m): 11:35am On Jun 18, 2022
Spit the motherfucker truth out fast and tell your brother make sure you have evidence...
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Taliya: 11:35am On Jun 18, 2022
Op fvckin mind your business, if it was the other way will you tell the wife?? Allow him to find out himself
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by micflo28(m): 11:38am On Jun 18, 2022
Talk to the woman. She maybe doing it unknowingly. Assure her that you won’t tell but she should stop. If she needs it she can discuss with her husband and arrange something mutually with him.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by ukaface(f): 11:38am On Jun 18, 2022
Zonefree:

your head is paining you for that general assumption you made in your comment.
Be like your female relatives are always on heat.

4 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by micflo28(m): 11:38am On Jun 18, 2022
How sure are you your brother is not cheating over there too
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Johel(m): 11:39am On Jun 18, 2022
eddynaira125:
Anybody that advice this OP to mind his business is a big fool

All those advising people to mind their business are having an affair with married people.

You are the fool...Don't you think if op tells his brother,he will be the cause of their issues?,why create problems when op can just mind his business?...brother wey travel abroad, is he a novice that he doesn't know that his woman will be liable to cheat hence he's not around...let op's brother find things out himself,or else he will take the reporter (Op) as the enemy of his union, how can you report without enough evidence?, e be like u don't know the power of a woman...one day Una go get sense,.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by marsup: 11:40am On Jun 18, 2022
I think you owe it to your brother to tell him... Do you think your brother doesn't know that the woman he left over a year now, won't be playing away games?
On a second note, who is to say, your bro, is not doing worse, over there?
I hate long distance relationships, I'll rather have an open relationship than a long distance relationship.

2 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Angeloihe: 11:41am On Jun 18, 2022
Gather enough evidence against het. Then confront her with the accusations and warned her that u have enough video evidences just in case she is trying to blackmail u against ur brother.
She go receive sense.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Muzbas: 11:42am On Jun 18, 2022
You better take your time not to take hypertension kill your brother. Your brother that left for abroad a year ago, how are you sure he's not doing same overthere. Keep your mouth shut and let God do the judgement.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Reinamaria(f): 11:42am On Jun 18, 2022
marsup:
I think you owe it to your brother to tell him... Do you think your brother doesn't know that the woman he left over a year now, won't be playing away games?
On a second note, who is to say, your bro, is not doing worse, over there?
I hate long distance relationships, I'll rather have an open relationship than a long distance relationship.

His brother might even be aware, who knows?
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Frankcallys(m): 11:42am On Jun 18, 2022
If you keep quiet about this, that means you are doing yourself. Whatever she brings from outside and into your family will hunt you for the rest of your life. So do the right thing by catching her red-handed and treat that mess

Secondly, anyone that tells you to mind your business, that person is crazy and irresponsible
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by AyomideOG01: 11:43am On Jun 18, 2022
placeofallure:

Don't mind them. Team inform your brother!

How can a sane man leave his wife for a whole year? Sexually to thrive on what? Love Machine?

OP you and your brother no well!

I guess u feel no shame proving to the everyone in this forum that u are cool with a married woman whor1ng around. Birds of same feathers
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by gift2xl: 11:43am On Jun 18, 2022
This issue has to be handled careful.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by mandate12: 11:44am On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:

You mean ur brother's wellbeing is not ur biz? U sef worse pass d cheating woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) / I Allowed The Devil Into My Home / My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.