Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business (56743 Views)

My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? / My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help / How A Pant Taught Me How To Always Mind My Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Ebymyk(m): 11:59am On Jun 18, 2022
Asquare84:
This is the reason why it good to marry and idoma lady, no any married idoma woman will dare cheat why in her husband house. Aleikwu will catch her.
Lies, don't be deceived alekwu doesn't function in all parts of idoma land.. To be clear, it is the man that falls victim of an idoma woman who cheats... So forget that talk..
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by IamMobisola(f): 12:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:
I am 100% correct about her cheating... my brother is out of the country for a year now... I am just about the only person that knows about it in the family, do I keep shut and continue minding my own crap, or do I burst bubbles?

Your brother has been away for a year, do you know if he isn't doing the same thing over there?
Gather your evidences and talk to his wife to stop or else you would report her to your brother. If she doesn't, go ahead and report her to him but DO NOT report without EVIDENCES else it would be turned against you.

2 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Maforgreats(m): 12:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
ezenwajosh:
99+ percent of nairalanders comments are from kids...don't take that

You brother is equally doing same abroad.... Take eye out of someone's marriage...everything in this word goes in circle doesn't matter if you have good intentions or not...if it's there is no equal balance to their infidelity YOUR BROTHER WILL CATCH HER through someone's else or by himself.

Bad advice, Soo bad, may b wen u experience such pain u go get sense

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by jagtinic: 12:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
So if it was his brother cheating, will you think he is stupid for not telling the wife? Or if it is your sister's husband cheating you will go and tell her fiam?
SENATOR19:
I think you are stupid your brother wife is cheating and you didn't tell your brother, you are evil brother.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by remzytimer: 12:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
Before you say anything, you must have your evidences to back it up, if not don't

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by We4all: 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
Zonefree:
No Nigerian girl can stay 4 weeks without sex. Your brother staying out of the country for a year expected his Nigerian wife's kpekus to be rusty

No lies here.

Women are naturally born for sex. A broke man hardly think of sex, but, you'll see a broke and wretched girl feeling hornyy and demanding for marathon sex.

A man can never divorce his wife cos she's bad on bed. But, you see and hear stories of women divorcing their husband cos of inadequate sex or short dick.

Don't allow any woman deceive you that she will wait for you...she's getting the dick already with or without you.

When you keep frolicking with olosho women that lack discipline, you start to generalize. Sex ain’t food and just because the women you roll with are nyphomaniacs, doesn’t mean there are no decent women out there.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Ebymyk(m): 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
This your brother's wife may be from either South East or Niger Delta(South South) ... Na their way,please expose the bitch... Your brother deserves to know who he calls his so called wife.. That's why marrying a God fearing woman is what a man needs...

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Maforgreats(m): 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
jagtinic:
So if it was his brother cheating, will you think he is stupid for not telling the wife? Or if it is your sister's husband cheating you will go and tell her fiam?

Omo,it's because of the relationship with his brother, that he knows the wife in the first place, so he must do so out of love and nothing else, if it's other way around also, he must caution his brother and involve other membe of the family to caution him. Common sense
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by SmartyPants(m): 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Here's a question. What happens in a case where he is also aware that his own brother is also cheating on the wife? Does he also gather evidence to share with the wife then too? undecided

Is the relationship between a man and his brother the same as that between a man and his brother's wife??

One day you will tell us what your agenda against married men is.

3 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Ebymyk(m): 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
We4all:

When you keep frolicking with olosho women that lack discipline, you start to generalize. Sex ain’t food and just because the women you roll with are nyphomaniacs, doesn’t mean there are no decent women out there.
Unveil the decent women nah... Talk is cheap...
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by salem1996: 12:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
Advice her first and then pay close watch. If no changes then talk to your bro but the question is, hope your bro is not cheating over there? cool
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by PropertyVilla: 12:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
You can keep quiet but expect his death soon, it only needs to get sweeter on the other end to hasten it...keep watching the movie!!
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by dazzlingd(m): 12:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:
I am 100% correct about her cheating... my brother is out of the country for a year now... I am just about the only person that knows about it in the family, do I keep shut and continue minding my own crap, or do I burst bubbles?

You must be a wicked person by keeping quiet. Until your brother ends up annihilated before you know u could have warned him early enough
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Sleekfingers: 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:

If truly you have an evidence, send it to your brother anonymously.......
But if you don't have .....mind your business.....
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by flakkybakky(f): 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
Michaelota:
They are all dogs most especially Yoruba girls. They prefer to be in there parents house with there children and fucking outside. I am a victim. Tell your brother ASAP and send her away before she brings a cause on your family
that's an insult,for d fact that u fell into d wrong hands doesn't give u the effontry to categorise all Yoruba lady as such
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Maforgreats(m): 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
Johel:

You are the fool...Don't you think if op tells his brother,he will be the cause of their issues?,why create problems when op can just mind his business?...brother wey travel abroad, is he a novice that he doesn't know that his woman will be liable to cheat hence he's not around...let op's brother find things out himself,or else he will take the reporter (Op) as the enemy of his union, how can you report without enough evidence?, e be like u don't know the power of a woman...one day Una go get sense,.

So if u see ur brother wey ur mama born wife they bleep another man, u will say what u have jus said?
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by We4all: 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ebymyk:
Unveil the decent women nah... Talk is cheap...

Change your circle of women. There are many decent and disciplined women out there.

3 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Samdese: 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
It is those that will tell you to mind your business that I have problem with]I am 100% correct about her cheating... my brother is out of the country for a year now... I am just about the only person that knows about it in the family, do I keep shut and continue minding my own crap, or do I burst bubbles?[/quote]
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Odaveboy(m): 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
tayo60:
Get your evidence and burst d bubble. Fu*ck that bit*ch

You are angry sis��
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Bishopwizzy(m): 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
Your brothers wife is your business, so yiubminding your business means you bursting bubbles. Confront her first and warn her squarely to stop. Should you see a red flag again burst bubbles
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by chrisxxx(m): 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
Guy if u see my advice please follow it. Dont tell your brother now. If you do he will be devastated. You will kill him emotionally. Keep gathering your evidence when your brother comes back tell him. If your brother is to invite her over you can tell him just before he does that. But if there is no such plan allow him to come back before you do so. Thanks. I am an experienced person.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by CALCULUS16: 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:
Do u know what your brother is doing there too. You better face your front.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:
Why would he leave his wife and travel out for that long? Can your brother swear that he has not touched a woman there?
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
Call your brother and talk to him, everything will be alright or find a way to escape
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Idaytesj29(m): 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
Tinamoore:

This is a big misconception and lie. My hubby once stayed abroad for close to 3 years without visiting because of some issues beyond his control. And I stayed faithful in those years.

God bless you for staying faithful [/b]in those years.[b] But what happened after those years cos you emphasized [/b]in those years[b] ? Thanks
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by merits(m): 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
uthor=BadRadio post=113896754]I am 100% correct about her cheating... my brother is out of the country for a year now... I am just about the only person that knows about it in the family, do I keep shut and continue minding my own crap, or do I burst bubbles?[/quote]

"Paddle your own canoe"
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by merits(m): 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:
"Paddle your own canoe"

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by chymeze: 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
Cheating for a guy is different from that for a woman. A guy can cheat with as many girls and still attach no feelings and still love his wife to the highest. When a woman cheats, she invests her emotions into it. That automatically makes her a danger to the life of her husband. The next thing is that she might most likely connive with the guy to take out your brother, even if it means killing him. I repeat any woman that cheats is already a dangerous woman. Are you waiting until your brother is killed before you tell him the truth? You better tell him now so he'd know how to protect himself whenever he's around her and save his life. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Stallionhorse: 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:
bring your evidence here o4 shut up.. By the way. If its true try to blackmail her and be fuckiiing her that way the pussy remains in the family.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by linearity: 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:

Be empathetic, put yourself in your brother’s shoes.

God forbids, if someone is knacking your wife and your brother knows, will you want him to tell you or mind his business?

How will you feel if he chooses to mind his business and you later found out and also know he was aware all along?

Just be sure that what you are saying she is doing is 100% correct. Don’t go by hear-say, let it be first hand knowledge and get concrete evidence that a third and neutral person will believe.

Be your brother’s keeper and do to others what you will want them do to you.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by baby124: 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
Give all your evidence to your mother let her handle the situation. It’s her child at the end of the day and she’s more experienced than you in these matters. If you tell him directly e go still blow up in your face and na mama go still settle am. You can also gist with your brother to have a feel on what their agreement was before he relocated. Some couples are open in their marriage o. E shock you abi?

If you tell her, just consider you put your life at risk. Advise your brother jokingly to do STD test before being sexual with his wife cause body no be wood. To be on the safe side.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by crackhouse(m): 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
@Op let's turn this the other way round. If you are married and your brother finds out that your wife is cheating on you and we tell him to mind his business instead of telling u will u like it? That's exactly what u want to do...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) / I Allowed The Devil Into My Home / My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.