Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,376 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business (56710 Views)

My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? / My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help / How A Pant Taught Me How To Always Mind My Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by olas24u(f): 11:44am On Jun 18, 2022
Mind your business
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by dettolgel: 11:44am On Jun 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
Talk to her and warn her about such evil Directly or through someone.
If you see no changes, inform your brother immediately and Ensure you have concrete evidence.

Also your brother going oversees and leaving his wife here is not a healthy one.
Because only a woman with a Genuie fear of GOD will not misbehave in such circumstance. Advice your bro on that.

Don't try to warn her else she may implicate you. Just send your brother the evidence you have and tell him that no one else in the family is aware. Then lock up it is up to your brother to decide what he wants to do with the info.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by helicoptarr: 11:45am On Jun 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
If you see no changes, inform your brother immediately and Ensure you have concrete evidence.

Also your brother going oversees and leaving his wife here is not a healthy one.
Because only a woman with a Genuie fear of GOD will not misbehave in such circumstance. Advice your bro on that.

...especially considering the unthinkable types of danger it poses for his brother.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 18, 2022
Righteousness2:

You want to put OP's life in danger. No amount of warning can stop a cheating woman
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by holluwizzy: 11:46am On Jun 18, 2022
Mind ur business.

They will fight and make up.

U will become the devil later.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 18, 2022
Zonefree:
No Nigerian girl can stay 4 weeks without sex. Your brother staying out of the country for a year expected his Nigerian wife's kpekus to be rusty

No lies here.

Women are naturally born for sex. A broke man hardly think of sex, but, you'll see a broke and wretched girl feeling hornyy and demanding for marathon sex.

A man can never divorce his wife cos she's bad on bed. But, you see and hear stories of women divorcing their husband cos of inadequate sex or short dick.

Don't allow any woman deceive you that she will wait for you...she's getting the dick already with or without you.
my brother you spoke nothing but Facts on facts on facts most guys are busy deceiving themselves thinking their Babes are waiting for them hahahahaha No woman born of a woman will wait two full months for you no matter how much she loves you, once the itch becomes too much she’s going to Scratch that shit most men are too insecure and naive to believe this grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Exponental(m): 11:47am On Jun 18, 2022
If your brother can swear with his life that he has been faithful all through, then she's guilty, if not, birds of same feathers. I think you should mind your business. Women are designed ovulate every month. Don't kill her with sexual depression Abeg.

5 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Emma1Oj(m): 11:47am On Jun 18, 2022
Tell him with an evidence or else them go use you settle all pending issues.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Perocom(m): 11:48am On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:
I am 100% correct about her cheating... my brother is out of the country for a year now... I am just about the only person that knows about it in the family, do I keep shut and continue minding my own crap, or do I burst bubbles?

I once made a mistake of not letting my elder brother know his wife (then girlfriend) was cheating on him, I mind my business, but today she had a son who looks very different from people of our lineage, only one child a baby girl looks like us.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:48am On Jun 18, 2022
Don't mind your business tell him because there is dangers ahead either for the wife or the husband.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:49am On Jun 18, 2022
Just gather evidence bro, simple. Send the evidence to your brother let him decide for himself
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Richy4(m): 11:49am On Jun 18, 2022
Don't ever tell him without an evidence... It might backfire...

If she's the dangerous type that knows how to turn tables and says that you have been making passes at her, how would you defend that? embarassed
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Zonefree(m): 11:50am On Jun 18, 2022
ukaface:
your head is paining you for that general assumption you made in your comment.
Be like your female relatives are always on heat.
I believe you know I hate you.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by patoskie: 11:50am On Jun 18, 2022
Oro pesije Oro din hun �
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by favour442(m): 11:50am On Jun 18, 2022
A cheating married woman can kill you for knowing her secret especially when it has to do with marriage.
lawrenzooo:
When you have evidence and proof, confront her with the proof then sit her down and talk to her like you would your own sister.

If She refuse to change then you can inform your brother.

Guys traveling abroad biko take your wife with you. It's not easy for a woman a married one at that to stay without her hubby. Body no be firewood. Stop putting your partner in tight corners.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by marooh: 11:51am On Jun 18, 2022
Tell him....cos if she get HIV NA BROS BE D FIRST PERSON TO CONTACT IT OO
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Sunnypan: 11:52am On Jun 18, 2022
Please advice her to stop, but if she still continue, then tell your brother because his life is at stake. And again you have to be careful about it because if you if catch a thief without caution the complainant can become the accused ooo. you know what i mean. Be careful.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by MrBroke(m): 11:52am On Jun 18, 2022
He is your brother he is family he is your business
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by kapelvej: 11:53am On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:
I am 100% correct about her cheating... my brother is out of the country for a year now... I am just about the only person that knows about it in the family, do I keep shut and continue minding my own crap, or do I burst bubbles?
If he is truly your brother, you will not e asking the question. You would have been telling us the outcome of your actions by now.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by jericco1(m): 11:53am On Jun 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Here's a question. What happens in a case where he is also aware that his own brother is also cheating on the wife? Does he also gather evidence to share with the wife then too? undecided

I don't understand the type of people that are on nairaland any longer.
Nawa for you undecided
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Ouchbabe(f): 11:53am On Jun 18, 2022
I am a married woman and in strong terms condemn cheating. Please since you are sure, gather enough evidence and tell your brother.
Meanwhile I am Obediently Kwasofied. I heard that a merger talk is ongoing between Obi and Kwankwaso. Abeg make it work.

Last but not the least, I am kinda broke this weekend. Someone should roger me small change make I take hold body. Salary never come grin cool

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by digitite: 11:54am On Jun 18, 2022
Mind your business unless there is voilence or death threats.

Let them go see a counsellor or consult God for solution.

If you step in, they might end up blaming you for the dismay. When couples or relationship gone sour. There is still an underlying unity between them.

2 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Chukwumawisdom: 11:54am On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:
if you talk you go die if you know talk you go still die therefore,my brother TALK and safe your brother from early grave
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Okoniaerewa: 11:54am On Jun 18, 2022
we have women that can stay but 3 out of 100
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by IaaCOG: 11:55am On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:

Please, I beg these women in the name of God, stop disgracing us. I feel so bad anytime I hear such things about married women. It makes everyone become a potential suspect especially those whose husbands are not around. It's so sad that these days, there's no more trust in marriage.
Flee every appearances of evil. Temptations will definitely come but please resist it with conscious efforts. Both men and women should consciously protect their marriages including me. Let's not allow the devil to win the battle over us.
Whatever is bad is bad. Please, my fellow women let's stop this evil act. It's a very very shameful thing. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by SENATOR19(m): 11:56am On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:
I think you are stupid your brother wife is cheating and you didn't tell your brother, you are evil brother.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Michaelota: 11:56am On Jun 18, 2022
They are all dogs most especially Yoruba girls. They prefer to be in there parents house with there children and fucking outside. I am a victim. Tell your brother ASAP and send her away before she brings a cause on your family
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by enonche85(m): 11:57am On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:

Talk to her about it. If she does not stop, then spill the beans.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by meobizy(f): 11:57am On Jun 18, 2022
This is the new trend Nairaland wants to milk for coming weeks? Small small, to leave this place dey sweet me for mind.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Soulsymbol99: 11:58am On Jun 18, 2022
As much as I don't support infidelity, we all are human beings. A whole year and counting..... All of una jst dey shout tell him! Tell him!! undecided he without sin should cast the first stone tongue

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by jagtinic: 11:59am On Jun 18, 2022
If you want to tell, tell. If you don't want to tell, don't. Even if the husband is in the country if she will, she will. You just need to be in the streets to know how these things go.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Whiteshield: 11:59am On Jun 18, 2022
LadyTara:
why are people such cowards though. Why does he have to hide and tell?

Why ,just why? You want to report ,then come with your full chest. Only cowards throw stones and hide their hands. If he is sure ,let him tell his brother and stand by what he said .

Because people in love are usually stupid. If the husband finds out, if he's the type with a weak character and the lady manipulates him, he will reconcile with the cheating wife and both of them will see the person who told him as an enemy of their marriage.

That is why i have a personal policy of not interfering in cases of domestic abuse. Women will always go back to their abusers and download whatever advice you gave to her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims / Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband / Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.