Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:59 PM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (408383 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by MSTIA: 8:31am On Feb 16, 2012
@almithy U ve answered ur question. Good luck all. We will surely get there.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by bennne: 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2012
hi long time. i read the post of yesterday and thank God the air have b cleared.i called someone at the HQ he told me that they are still biz with some office work trying to put things together.as per yesterday issue he told me that pple did not come. so let pray that God will intervene in our case.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by aca77: 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2012
It tells a lot about the organisation we'd soon be working for if its cleaners and janitors are "smartly dressed" enough to attract attention from passers-by. It must be a great place to work and I'm looking forward to it. In other words, I'm relieved the matter has been clarified by dotman.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by volla: 10:40am On Feb 17, 2012
I just read that the acting MD of NSITF has been comfirmed as substantive MD by GEJ.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by shenebaba15: 11:01am On Feb 17, 2012
@Volla: That simply makes her the permanent MD and more powers to act , hoping she would act as quickly as possible to us into our various offices IJN.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by dotmana1: 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2012
The delay to our letters might not be unconnected with the MDAs defending their individual budgets.Lets be hopeful.We are almost there
Re: NSITF Interview In August by almithy(m): 12:28pm On Feb 17, 2012
@shenababa,d md is not a lady,he is a man,mr abubakar munir umar.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by oayombo: 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2012
@Volla & shenebaba15 kindly read back previous posts, this isn't fresh news but if you are hearing it for the first time, it simply means you're not following recent happenings.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by shenebaba15: 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2012
@almihty: copy that
@oayombo: what does this new development indicate and where does it lead to ?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by shenebaba15: 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2012
The President and Commander-In-Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency, Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, GCFR has confirmed the appointment of Alhaji Umar Munir Abubakar as the substantive Managing Director of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF).

Until his appointment, Alhaji Abubakar Munir was the Acting Managing Director of the Fund. He joined the Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund in 1990 after transferring his Services from Bauchi State Government where he held the position of a Permanent Secretary. Before his appointment as the Acting Managing Director/Chief Executive in December 2009, he was the Funds’ Executive Director (Administration), a position Alhaji Umar Munir Abubakar had held since 2005.

The appointment which took effect from December 28, 2009 is for a four years term.

Three new Executive Directors have also been appointed to direct the affairs of the Fund with him. They are: Mesrss Ibrahim Wakawa, Weight Obua and Dr Godson Dinneya.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by volla: 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2012
@ oayombo, i'm positive this is fresh news cos i read in todays paper this morning, i know he's been acting MD, but just confirmed as substantive MD.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by oayombo: 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2012
@Shene, & Volla That piece was on federal ministry of information's website on the 27th of last month, the board itself was inaugurated last month. That news was well circulated on this thread. Its not fresh,
Re: NSITF Interview In August by oayombo: 3:32pm On Feb 17, 2012
I personally don't know anyone in nsitf or recruitment affairs (why is their website offline since last yr), so I can't tell u what is going on. So many so called updates have been posted here consistently, I can't even say which one is true. Where is the dude that said they gave him some numbers to call by february, ubanimeks, u read some updates and they sound so genuine but alas, na fiction. Some even said dia sources told dem d board was inaugurated last yr only for us to see it take place in january. Different tales of in d next few days to 2wks. Una no go give person hbp. Lets check where we get our updates from, not all sources are reliable. Its only in d HR of any coy that u can authenticate any piece of info, others will only speculate. I've decided to just chill out and not post any other piece unless its to say i got an sms to report to abuja. By God's Grace, we will get there and i hope to meet u guyz.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by shenebaba15: 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2012
oayombo:

I personally don't know anyone in nsitf or recruitment affairs (why is their website offline since last yr), so I can't tell u what is going on. So many so called updates have been posted here consistently, I can't even say which one is true. Where is the dude that said they gave him some numbers to call by february, ubanimeks, u read some updates and they sound so genuine but alas, na fiction. Some even said dia sources told dem d board was inaugurated last yr only for us to see it take place in january. Different tales of in d next few days to 2wks. Una no go give person hbp. Lets check where we get our updates from, not all sources are reliable. Its only in d HR of any coy that u can authenticate any piece of info, others will only speculate. I've decided to just chill out and not post any other piece unless its to say i got an sms to report to abuja. By God's Grace, we will get there and i hope to meet u guyz.

I whole heartedly tow ur line of tot, I agree that the best option for now is jst to hold on to God who actually started this whole process and be rest assured HE will finish what HE started in our lives, see you all at the training, God will surely perfect HIS works in our lives IJN.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by shenebaba15: 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2012
Is there anyone in this forum that applied for Enforcement Officer I & II ? Just want to know
Re: NSITF Interview In August by shenebaba15: 9:06pm On Feb 18, 2012
people this hall is too silent, hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cry grin
Re: NSITF Interview In August by almithy(m): 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2012
@shanebaba,d house is quite cos der no latest update.lets til kip on prayin hard,we all smile very soon
Re: NSITF Interview In August by shenebaba15: 7:35am On Feb 19, 2012
I say amen to that, hope to see you guyz soon at the training. God is more than able.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jdaught: 8:58am On Feb 20, 2012
Thank you Jesus Christ 4 granting everyone the opportunity 2 be alive in peace & good health 2 witness every phase of development that has taken place so far & d propitious one & 2 enjoy its bountiful fruits, As d journey of waiting finally dissipates & subsequently disappears,may d merciful God cause all & sundry 2 be partakers of d waves of new glory that will proclaim a uniquely new song through d mouth of all IJN. Amen.[b][/b]
Re: NSITF Interview In August by adah25: 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2012
Went to nsitf today, nothing happening yet
Re: NSITF Interview In August by volla: 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2012
@adah25 pls what about the DGM, AGM, SM. PM, MGR, DM & AM, HELP US CONFIRM PLS.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by almithy(m): 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2012
thirty people were given appointment letter today,but dey said does are special candidate.may God help us all
Re: NSITF Interview In August by makonko(m): 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2012
almithy:

thirty people were given appointment letter today,but dey said does are special candidate.may God help us all

shocked Please repeat that again
Re: NSITF Interview In August by irom: 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2012
@almighty pls clarify, source ,what level, where and when cos this house whats to understand better.thanks 4 ur understanding.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by shenebaba15: 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2012
Those with insiders should please verify this, weda its authentic or not and let us know the categories if possible. I said it earlier that the best thing for anyone rit now is to pray and hold on to God to perfect things. It is well IJN.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by makonko(m): 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2012
House please verify
Re: NSITF Interview In August by almithy(m): 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2012
dat is d true talk,cos a friend of my who work in ARM pension,was der to register dem.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2012
Broncop wher are u
Wen ur frnd was registering dem, did he tell u der grade?
Its Well ooo,
Re: NSITF Interview In August by almithy(m): 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2012
some of dem level 7 and 8,i tink dats entry level for graduate
Re: NSITF Interview In August by godys(m): 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2012
Why only thirty now?Whose candidate are they?Ah,God pls fight 4 ur children.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by almithy(m): 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2012
my friend told me dat dey all came all d way from lagos,it took place at nsitf hq,most of dem wer level 7 and 8,wich is entry level for graduate
Re: NSITF Interview In August by makonko(m): 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2012
So what happens to us?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.