Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:44 AM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (408414 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by godys(m): 11:48am On Feb 23, 2012
Tank u so much guys 4 all d updates.Dis forum is alive.I just hop n pray dat all of us will get our letters soon.C u all soon.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by bennne: 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2012
Written by Soji-Eze Fagbemi, Abuja Thursday, 23 February 2012

A major step towards ensuring the full implementation of the Employees’ Compensation Scheme (ECS) is being taken with the commissioning of the Lagos Corporate Office of the Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF), the managers of the Scheme.

The ceremony is to be performed by the Minister of Labour and Productivity, Chief Emeka Wogu, on Friday at the new premises of the Fund located at No 12 Mobolaji Bank – Anthony Way, Maryland, by Ikeja Military Cantonment.

The Employees’ Compensation Scheme is a state regulated system that provides benefits designed to help those who sustain injuries in the course of work, those who die in the course of work and those who develop work-related diseases while at work.

It provides for survivors’ benefits to families of deceased employees who suffer from any of these contingencies.

It is in line with bringing these benefits to deserving employees that informed the choice of a befitting corporate office with state of the art facilities and full complement of staff at Lagos to enable NSITF bring its services nearer to employers and employees for ease of accessing.

The Lagos office is one of the many corporate offices the Board plans to open nationwide.

A statement from the Corporate Affairs office of NSITF and signed by Mr Edward Olabayo, said the goal at the end of the day was to have a central database that would allow for 24/7 claims service in all NSITF branch offices, adding that providing convenient employee-friendly services is the focus of NSITF.

“It is indeed a new dawn for the Nigerian employees as the stage is now set for the full implementation of the scheme nationwide,” he said.
[b]please those living around the area should try and attend this great ceremony.[/b]
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Notfree: 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2012
I find d news of the commissioning of the Lagos Corporate Office of the Nigeria Social Insurance Trust fund rather disturbing. If the office is commission, then there must be staff there. Or was it an empty office that was commissioned?
And someone talked abt sm pple frm Lagos bin offered appointment letter.
Smtin is missing here.
Anybdy in Lagos shld plsssss check up dis new office and find out.
We will NOT Loose.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by shenebaba15: 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2012
Notfree:

I find d news of the commissioning of the Lagos Corporate Office of the Nigeria Social Insurance Trust fund rather disturbing. If the office is commission, then there must be staff there. Or was it an empty office that was commissioned?
And someone talked abt sm pple frm Lagos bin offered appointment letter.
Smtin is missing here.
Anybdy in Lagos shld plsssss check up dis new office and find out.
We will NOT Loose.

I think there is sense in your observation, nevertheless if the rumor of the [b]'30 pple from Lago[/b]s' is anything to go by, those working at the HQTRS in Abuja will know, so I dont want believe that anything has happened yet. On a second thought this exercise is meant to be a nationwide parole, as NSITF will be expanding its scope of operations and staff base, more offices will still be commissioned nationwide apart from the already existing ones. I will just suggest that some members of this forum especially those resident in Lagos shld try attend the commissioning, I stay @ Ikorodu in lagos, i will be there mrow by HIS grace, who knows some of us can seize the opportunity to meet ourselves.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by rasalam(m): 7:25pm On Feb 23, 2012
It seems we are almost there!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jdaught: 6:48am On Feb 24, 2012
Does anyone know the time d commissioning of d Maryland Office is taking place today? Kindly make it available so that we can know the exact time 2 go there. Our heart desires shall definitely come through IJN. C u all @ d orientation soon by HIS GRACE IJN.Thanks.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by shenebaba15: 7:18am On Feb 24, 2012
@Jdaught, I really do not know what time but I think the event shld take place between 10am - 2pm (just a guess).
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jdaught: 7:35am On Feb 24, 2012
@ shenebaba thanks, I will work towards that same time but if any other person in the house is sure of the time,d person should let us know. I also guess it should be around d time shenebaba is suggesting but will be better if there is a precise confirmation considering Lagos factors-hold up & d likes. Thanks.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by shenebaba15: 8:32am On Feb 24, 2012
I plan to be there by 10am God willing
Re: NSITF Interview In August by aca77: 9:59am On Feb 24, 2012
^^
Are your there already? Do let us know when the event would start if you now have that information, I would have been there if not that I have a couple of tight deadlines for the jobs I'm handling now.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jdaught: 10:23am On Feb 24, 2012
@shenebaba am there already. Am right within d premises. I have a pair of glasses on,black frame. Pls let me know if u're there. Thanks.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jdaught: 10:32am On Feb 24, 2012
@shenebaba am there already. Am right within d premises. I have a pair of glasses on,black frame. Pls let me know if u're there. Thanks.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jdaught: 10:33am On Feb 24, 2012
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jdaught: 10:35am On Feb 24, 2012
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jdaught: 10:35am On Feb 24, 2012
Re: NSITF Interview In August by volla: 10:43am On Feb 24, 2012
@jdaught, whats happening pls, does it seem like the office is staffed, and how big is the office, pls keep us posted. Tnx.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by aca77: 11:25am On Feb 24, 2012
I just breezed in there moments ago. The chairman just got here (Dr. Mrs. Olejeme), while the Minister of Labour is still being awaited. It's an impressive looking edifice I must say. Any of you guys there can holla. . .might be a good opportunity to know exactly whats going on with our employment.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jdaught: 11:28am On Feb 24, 2012
@ volla d place is really beautiful,a modern structure/edifice & if one calls it a glass house,it's neither an exaggeration nor overstatement. D place is entirely new,but i cld c some pp inspecting d interior at d onset(some dignatries),but they entered thru d back as d frontal ribbon has not being cut being d bulk of d commissioning per say. D event is yet 2 start so i can't answer d question on members of staff. We shall be victorious IJN. Amen.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by MSTIA: 11:29am On Feb 24, 2012
Weldone guys, Please just keep us posted. Good luck all, we are almost there.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by aca77: 11:40am On Feb 24, 2012
The minister just arrived, with curious fanfare I must note. The event is effectively about to begin. Lets see how it goes.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by almithy(m): 11:43am On Feb 24, 2012
wel done guys,nice one.take kia and God bless u
Re: NSITF Interview In August by aca77: 11:53am On Feb 24, 2012
@ Jdaught, where are you seated within the premises? I'm seated beside the generator, lef of the main gate.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by godys(m): 11:58am On Feb 24, 2012
Tank u guys!Victory shall b ours IJN.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by kevo2b(m): 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2012
Am feeling you guys. this is how the forum should be. Thumbs up, am impressed!!!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Notfree: 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2012
aca77 and Jdaught, well done Boss.
You guys r d warriors/infantry of dis forum
We will Nt Loose!!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jdaught: 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2012
@aca77 are u d one on a stripped long-sleeve shirt(black & pink)? Thanks.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by aca77: 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2012
Yes boss
Re: NSITF Interview In August by irom: 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2012
am right there very interesting am sitting by 2nd leg of the canopy by the entrance left corner or call 08034202770
Re: NSITF Interview In August by dotmana1: 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2012
I am feeling u guys.You guys are wonderful.
Look forward to working with u.We are there IJN
Re: NSITF Interview In August by zico2(m): 2:46pm On Feb 24, 2012
Hello guys. Thanks for keeping the forum alive. You guys at new corporate office re doing good work. Latest info reveal that the head human resources is presently out of the country. She wl resume before the month runs out. I learnt today that she must sign officially before the letters wl be rolling out. The journey is almost end. Lets pray fervently at this stage. May God helps us all.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by volla: 3:49pm On Feb 24, 2012
aca77,jdaught & irom, you guys are fabulous. Keep the good work pls. We are almost there.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by bennne: 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2012
thanks guys and God bless u all for finding ur time to b there. amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.