Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,299 members, 7,957,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:24 PM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (408408 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by irom: 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2012
am just coming back 4rm there, all is set now that they have finally commissioned the coperate office.min. of labour, chairman, md of nsitf,labour president, tuc president were all present. and they spoke well ,they really need staff hopefully by nextweek we shall all smile.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2012
Nyc 1 guys,
We are there,
Luvly weekend all,
Cheers!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by shenebaba15: 6:03pm On Feb 24, 2012
I just got back home from the ceremony, I can now conviniently inform the house that there are no staff there yet, the interior is virtually empty. They are yet to equip the offices, as only the GM's offiice looks a little bit equipped. So pple relax but don't relent in your prayers,, we are almost there in Jesus name.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Plutarch: 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2012
Hi guys,not a hopeful but must commend everyone here. I pray that everyone here gets the job. I am moved even by the pple that went to the ceremony today and the undying faith of you all for the past 7months. I pray that your expectations will not be cut short. Amen.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by godys(m): 6:55pm On Feb 24, 2012
4 all of u dat were there 2day,i wish 2 tank u so much 4 all d updates n i pray we all get our letters very soon.We were patience 4 7 month,i knw we wil b 4 few days
Re: NSITF Interview In August by almithy(m): 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2012
wel done all for d gud job.God bless u all.we will all smile soon.insha Allah
Re: NSITF Interview In August by bidemibabs(m): 7:24pm On Feb 24, 2012
formally embedding myself into this forum as this is my first post ever, i just got wind of this thread very recently as i used to follow a now ended thread on naijahtjobs, i was also at the event today as i stay very close to the venue and have been aware of the commissioning, it was nice meeting Aca77, Jdaught, Irom and Shennebaba, like has been said, the offices are virtually empty and only few staff of their subsidiary, PROHEALTH were visible, All hopes are more alive than ever, cheers!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilliesonwater: 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2012
Thank you to all those that went there and God bless you. we are there IJN. Amen.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by MSTIA: 9:42pm On Feb 24, 2012
Weldone guys we appreciate ur good works. We are almost there.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by godys(m): 6:19am On Feb 25, 2012
Mornin guys,i watchd d comisionin of coporate office of nsitf on network news yestaday.It was a beautifl event.I lyk d buildin.Its a glass house.Fine place 2 work.We'll all smile by his grace.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by adah25: 7:05am On Feb 25, 2012
@zico2, you are right the HR head of Abj office isn't around too. Was told they will have 2 promote those that av bin dere b4 we come. So u guys should relax. My sources also told me dat Nsitf had a bad name b4 so dats y dey won't tamper wit d list(even though we no , ). I believe God has given us d job. Lovely day. [color=#770077][/color]
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Notfree: 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2012
Tanks Guys for all d effort, energy u guys brought into dis forum.
I jst wish NSITF cld see d passion and d energy of dis forum,
We will NOT loose,
Re: NSITF Interview In August by irom: 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2012
a new week a new day, new expectation and great hope how was our wknd ? hope great. The expectation of the righteous shall never be caught off.we are there .prayer prayer.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by galadee(m): 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2012
God will see us through
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2012
if God be with us, no one can be against us, we ll celebrate in JESUS NAME,
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2012
dear lord let our hope not make our hearts sick. this delay is long do some thing very fast.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by almithy(m): 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2012
@lilodez,d delay is just too much,our hat hav bin hagin for quite a long time now.may God help us
Re: NSITF Interview In August by galadee(m): 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2012
NSITF ASSURES ON PROTECTION OF WORKERS’ INTEREST

Barely three weeks after the inauguration of a re-constituted board of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund, NSITF, has the body commissioned a new corporate office at Maryland, Lagos.
The move, Labour Minister, Chief Emeka Wogu and chairman of the board, Mrs. Ngozi Olejeme said, was in line with the vision to ensure that Nigerian workers were compensated in the event of an accident.
The minister also officially presented a cheque of N557, 800 to some employees of Cappa and D’Alberto Plc, who were said to be accident victims at their place of work.
According to Wogu, the presentation “goes to show the commitment of government and NSITF to extend social protection coverage to all Nigerian workers, which is in line International Labour Organisation Philadelphia declaration, which states that all human beings irrespective of race, creed or sex, have the right to pursue both their material wellbeing and their spiritual development in conditions of freedom and dignity.’’
He added that government was also determined to comply with the specific provisions of Article 22, 23 and 25 of the Universal Declaration of Human Right, UDHR, which upholds the right of everyone, as a member of the society, to right to work, and freedom of choice of employment.
Wogu reiterated that the commissioning was an eloquent testimony to the fact that government was committed to proactively prevent, intervene, reduce and monitor through competent statutory industrial relations, intelligence services of the inspectorate Department of the Ministry of Labour.
‘’I am optimistic that this gesture will be replaced in the state,’’ he added.
Speaking also, Mrs. Olejeme congratulated workers for having secured the Employers’ Compensation Scheme.
According to her, the scheme is a silent revolution that was carefully thought out and executed by government in order to ensure that the welfare of workers was given top priority in the scheme of things.
She lauded President Goodluck Jonathan for introducing the scheme, adding that he (president) did not waste time accenting to the ECS law soon after its passage by the National Assembly.
Olejeme reiterated that the event was a practical demonstration of ‘’our resolve to see to the immediate and effective implementation of the new ESC scheme. Lagos being the biggest industrial hub in the country means that a substantial part of activities of the fund will be concentrated here.’’
While thanking stakeholders, namely Nigeria Labour Congress, NLC; Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association, NECA, and Trade Union Congress, TUC, Olejeme assured that staff of the organisation would begin operations immediately to ameliorate the challenges of workplace accidents, incidents and injuries that have started manifesting and may likely continue from time to time.
In their respective addresses, NECA director-general, Mr. Olusegun Oshinowo, NLC president, Comrade Abdulwaheed Omar, TUC president general, Comrade Peter Esele, while applauding NSITF for the giant step taken, charged the board to go beyond rhetoric if it must win the confidence of the Nigerian workers.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by godys(m): 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2012
Gud news,bt y is it taking time now?I pray dat our waitin will neva b in vain.Allah bamu sa'a dukanmu
Re: NSITF Interview In August by zico2(m): 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2012
My people, that is government job for you. We just have to keep the faith. Everything is tense now. Even at their head office, you ll see that something is about to happen. What my source told me is that i should relax and continue with what im doing now. But i dont know if anything can be done in the absence of head HR. Is it possible for the offer letters to be disbursed without her? Pls lets talk.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Danto: 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2012
God bring it 2 pass as fast as possible so dat we can all rejoice.oh lord turn our names 2 ARK OF GOD so it can nt be tampered wit by politicians at dis last minutes we pray.@adah & zico any news frm ur side.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by volla: 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2012
@galadee, where are u @ kaduna?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by volla: 3:10pm On Feb 28, 2012
ppl, most of the posts and comments are emphasizing on ECS, like the speech of the the chairman mrs olejeme, she spoke about workers compensation only, how about other areas such as mass housing, micro credit financing, health management etc which they purported to venture into?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2012
Pls can someone confirm this info i just got . The list has gone to the federal character commission. That hopefully 2wks more?!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2012
well i tink dats a gud step if d List is der,
But i truly tink Fedreal Character has bin on d process since d Intavw,
I also tink it dsnt take 2wiks 4 dem 2 verify d list, cuz dey check dat quota system wrks, if dey are picking 5 per state, dey ensure dat works 4 d excercise,
We r der,
Cheers!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by almithy(m): 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2012
nawa,may God help us
Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 8:56am On Feb 29, 2012
Almighty God, this is another month end. When will this process be over? This untold suspense and delays are freaking me out. Today, the HR Personnel has travelled out of the country, tomorrow the list has been forwarded to Federal Xter Commission. Nobody has a grasp of what exactly we are up against. God is my refuge. We will get there. It is well.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by godys(m): 9:27am On Feb 29, 2012
@Jybz,5 per state?Is dat hw its gona b?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by zico2(m): 9:39am On Feb 29, 2012
@ganethy, im 100% sure of my info. I wl never mislead this forum. The HEAD HR is out of the country,but the issue of federal character commission is what im not sure of. What we need to do at this level is to divert our attention to something else cos some have passed this road before. Even those with NNPC have been on it for the past two years and they never lose hope. Think about the number of people to be recruited and the packages attached. No one wl start the foundation without proper planning. Let me tell you this,there wl be disappointment no matter how. So lets get prepared and face the reality. But im sure, there wl be light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by adah25: 9:54am On Feb 29, 2012
Will be there today hopefully, will get back to u guyz later
Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 10:51am On Feb 29, 2012
@Zico2, well said!! Look, I'm not trying to cast aspersions on the source of your information but am just trying to reiterate the fact the whole process is beclouded with uncertainties and no one is sure of what is going on and why the long delay. On the issue of Federal Character Commission, i think that stage should have been done with long ago. All what we should be expecting now are our offer letters except there is a contrary info. We will all get there. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.