Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (404220 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by shenebaba15: 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2012
peeps let us not be too apt to conclude on the mata on ground, I believe they are doing it in phases ( if there is anything going on at all)and remember there are several departments in the organization. I equally hold the view that at if truly they have started anything on registering of staff at least a MEMBER OF THIS FORUM SHOULD BE THERE, so lets wait until one person at least FROM this forum is contacted. We've seen and heard series of rumors on this platform, I can still recollect a post today where some1 said he/she was at the NSITF office today and there was nothing yet, so putting all these together its somehow difficult to chose what info to believe or taken seriously . Patience , grace, and fervent prayer is all we need now. God is more than able.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by godys(m): 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2012
@Shenebaba,u have spoken my mind.Wat will be will be.Let us not b confusd,our own tym is coming i bliv.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by assalambj: 8:40am On Feb 21, 2012
I Know it that it is a matter of time before the Nigeria factor rears it ugly head. May God have mercy on us all.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jdaught: 8:56am On Feb 21, 2012
God is the One that makes the impossible Possible. No matter how tight d situation may seem 2 be,lets trust him,plead 4 His mercies & be thankful 4 making it possible. Every pharaoh on our individual paths will surely be cleared IJN. We need concrete & authentic info now more than ever. God bless us & c u all at d orientatn IJN.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by godys(m): 10:59am On Feb 21, 2012
Amen, !Victory shal be ours very soon IJN
Re: NSITF Interview In August by adah25: 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2012
from today's rhapsody: To believe means to be in a state of expectancy, where you envision in your spirit a positive outcome in every situation! When you receive unfavorable or discouraging news, don't despair; don't give up; only believe! That means stop the fear and refuse to doubt ; envision only a positive outcome. Love u guys,
Re: NSITF Interview In August by bennne: 6:08pm On Feb 21, 2012
hello, please the guy in question should tell us how come his information.for me i called some one today but he told me nothing yet, that i should relax my mind, the person worked in Abuja HQ of nsitf. thanks
Re: NSITF Interview In August by zico2(m): 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2012
Hello house. Though i have never contributed to this spread but i always read the happenings. It seems some guys re just bent on destroying the good works here. I have informants even up to the higher level here but i just wish to be silent. I want everyone to relax nothing is happening now. But i assure you that soon good info will spread. The list is already wt nsitf. @almighty pls try to verify your info well before posting it. Its for the good of everyone. Dont create panic. Guys pls lets relax cos what wl be wl be. God is in control.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jdaught: 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2012
Pls we need committed people with genuine info on this thread like some notable pp have been doing. We've been praying fervently & hoping on God 4 that which is better than d best. We shld not distort pp's minds & confuse them with unreliable info. Lets put an end 2 unnecessary panic & show our genuiness of hearts to God in absolute faith & He will surely take everyone of us 2 our respective promise lands IJN. C u all @ d orientation soon IJN.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by bennne: 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2012
zico2 thanks in fact the guy wish people to die of HBP but God is in control. Amen i known that God that started the good work will finish it Amen
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 7:46pm On Feb 21, 2012
Thanks Zico,
i know we have lots of ppl dat read 4rm d house but dey dnt contribute,
We are almst der,
Broncop i dey Hail ooo,
Cheers!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by aca77: 9:01am On Feb 22, 2012
Na wa oh. When will this suspense end? To think that we started this recruitment process almost a year ago.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by volla: 9:26am On Feb 22, 2012
@zico2, tanx 4 the info. But how soon are we talking about pls?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by kevo2b(m): 10:14am On Feb 22, 2012
Posted by: zico2
Hello house. Though i have never contributed to this spread but i always read the happenings. It seems some guys re just bent on destroying the good works here. I have informants even up to the higher level here but i just wish to be silent. I want everyone to relax nothing is happening now. But i assure you that soon good info will spread. The list is already wt nsitf. @almighty pls try to verify your info well before posting it. Its for the good of everyone. Dont create panic. Guys pls lets relax cos what wl be wl be. God is in control.

bennne
hello, please the guy in question should tell us how come his information.for me i called some one today but he told me nothing yet, that i should relax my mind, the person worked in Abuja HQ of nsitf. thanks

Thanks guys for calming down the tempo. It is said from 2 or 3 a fact can been established. We are almost there guys. Cheer!!!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by almithy(m): 10:59am On Feb 22, 2012
man don tire for dis soon soon ooooo,God help us
Re: NSITF Interview In August by irom: 11:39am On Feb 22, 2012
@almighty pls pls pls try to confirm any information before u post, i saw ur last post saying when will it be, if u keep on posting unconfirmed info u will be ban from this hon. forum.Lets not kill the good spirit of this forum, soonest we will rejoice together. Is well
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Danto: 11:57am On Feb 22, 2012
irom:

@almighty pls pls pls try to confirm any information before u post, i saw ur last post saying when will it be, if u keep on posting unconfirmed info u will be ban from this hon. forum.Lets not kill the good spirit of this forum, soonest we will rejoice together. Is well.i concur
Re: NSITF Interview In August by almithy(m): 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2012
@danto,seriously dats wat my friend told me wen he came back from work dat faithful day,i dont see y he should b lieing to me dat such happened,even i stil ask him yestiday and stil insist dat such took place.pls house dont b mad wit me.God nos d best,we wil all get der
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2012
I guess it started as a practical joke. But at a closer look arm doing registration for nsitf? I doubt what is trust fund there for decoration? When i read it i knew something was up. However broncop our main guy no news?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2012
@ lillodez, there is nothing wrong with the fact that NSITF could commission ARM Pension Fund Administrators to register its new employees for the purpose of pension fund remittance as this is even compulsory under the Pension Act. However, what we should be bothered about is the fact that NSITF allegedly issued letters of appointments to some so called 'special candidates' (which i very much doubt) at the expense of other similarly qualified hopefuls. Though, we can not rule out the menace called Nigerian Factor in this process but i strongly have doubts as to the authenticity of that claim. All what i believe God for is that whatever has been signed and sealed in heaven will ultimately be delivered to our various doorsteps on earth. No mortal can change the will of God, when HE says the time is right for glory. We will all get there. Amen.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by zico2(m): 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2012
Pls lets not confuse this forum. Is it possible that some re called and nobody could testify till now? For your information, nsitf has 4 subsidiaries; profund security ltd, profund property ltd, trustfund pension plc and Abuja towers. Google search and see that two of the above mentioned subsidiaries also have their own subsidiaries. The tentacle of nsitf is too big. A very good place to work. Trustfund pension plc is the most capitalised pension fund in the country now with over 5 million members and over 40 thousand employers. With mouth watering packages attach to nsitf work,Will they be fool to engage another pension fund when they re even registring private school staffs in their pension fund. Lets reason now. So think about it if nsitf could now go beyond and take in ARM pension to register its staffs when they re also operating TRUSTFUND pension plc. Lets relax, things wl work out well. I dont want to add anything more but im sure this month or next something wl happen.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by RoddyMan(m): 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2012
@ garnetty, I disagree. Its just like saying GTB staff should take insurance policies from leadway rather than GTAssurance. Or maybe Trustfund pensions is dying and NSITF don't trust them.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by emekaike3(m): 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2012
A 5star hotel with branches in abuja, jos, enugu and owerri is looking for good Hotel managers with Good communication skills and very energetic, for their branches in abuja and Jos.

Qualifications: Bsc/HND in any discipline

Experience: Must have 3 to 5 yrs experience in hospitality industry
Must be Between 28 and 40 yrs.
Salary very attractive with accomodation

Mode of application: Send your detailed CV to hotelvacancy2012@yahoo.com using the city of ur choice as subject of the letter. closing date is 25th Feb., 2012
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Broncop(m): 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2012
zico2:

Pls lets not confuse this forum. Is it possible that some re called and nobody could testify till now? For your information, nsitf has 4 subsidiaries; profund security ltd, profund property ltd, trustfund pension plc and Abuja towers. Google search and see that two of the above mentioned subsidiaries also have their own subsidiaries. The tentacle of nsitf is too big. A very good place to work. Trustfund pension plc is the most capitalised pension fund in the country now with over 5 million members and over 40 thousand employers. With mouth watering packages attach to nsitf work,Will they be fool to engage another pension fund when they re even registring private school staffs in their pension fund. Lets reason now. So think about it if nsitf could now go beyond and take in ARM pension to register its staffs when they re also operating TRUSTFUND pension plc. Lets relax, things wl work out well. I dont want to add anything more but im sure this month or next something wl happen.
My brother you have said it all, i have made contacts in NSITF and about the authenticity in the claim of @almighty, but was informed nothing of such happened, infact becos i have been on my friend and his bosses neck they were not to pick my call. Although he needed some information from as regards some personal issues so he had to call and gave me the assurance that nothing of such took place. He confirmed that resumption will be very soon and we should be expecting text messages. He confirmed that the consultant had submitted his reports on the recruitment process and the final word will come from them in NSITF.
So please let us not loose hope.
See u on orientation/documentation day.
God bless us.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 5:15pm On Feb 22, 2012
i knw say Broncop no go dull us, cuz of ur proximity to der ofic, Zico nyc 1 too,
I knw d texts will come, lets Relax,
God is in Control,
Re: NSITF Interview In August by irom: 8:54am On Feb 23, 2012
nsitf innaugrates its maryland office today by emeka nworgu, minister of labour and productivity.culled from the nation newspaper.By Grace we will start recieving our offer letters before the week runs out as they have put everthing inplace waiting 4 our arrival. lets not relent in praying and also 4 catholic faithful lets take this lenten period serious for God wil see us tro.its well
Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 9:34am On Feb 23, 2012
irom:

nsitf innaugrates its maryland office today by emeka nworgu, minister of labour and productivity.culled from the nation newspaper.By Grace we will start recieving our offer letters before the week runs out as they have put everthing inplace waiting 4 our arrival. lets not relent in praying and also 4 catholic faithful lets take this lenten period serious for God wil see us tro.its well
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. I know we will rejoice soon.

“It is in line with bringing these benefits to deserving employees that informed the choice of a befitting corporate office with state of the art facilities and full complement of staff at Lagos to enable NSITF to bring its services nearer to employers and employees for ease of accessing." culled from thenationonline.net
Re: NSITF Interview In August by aca77: 9:39am On Feb 23, 2012
zico2:

You're only worsening the anxiety and suspense. lol. Thanks for shedding light on this issue and enlightening us beyond doubts. I really can't wait. God would fight for his children.

irom:

I can't imagine being posted there. That means I'd be strolling to work cos I live quite close. Anyways. I would check out the place later.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 9:41am On Feb 23, 2012
Home | Business | Minister to open NSITF Lagos office
Minister to open NSITF Lagos office
The full story,

By Dupe Olaoye-Osinkolu 6 hours 11 minutes ago

The Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF), Lagos office will be inaugurated tomorrow by the Minister of Labour and Productivity, Chief Emeka Wogu, at its Maryland, Ikeja premises.

“It is in line with bringing these benefits to deserving employees that informed the choice of a befitting corporate office with state of the art facilities and full complement of staff at Lagos to enable NSITF to bring its services nearer to employers and employees for ease of accessing.

“This is just one of the many corporate offices the Board plans to open nationwide.

“The goal at the end of the day is to have a central database that will allow for 24/7 claims service in all NSITF branch offices. Providing convenient employee-friendly services is our focus,” the fund said in statement.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by irom: 10:13am On Feb 23, 2012
hopefully b/f the month runs out not wk.pls take note as regards to my previous post.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 10:56am On Feb 23, 2012
@ Zico2, , well said!. I was merely speculating the possibility of involving ARM Pension PFA while not casting aspersions on the workings of TRUSTFUND Pension Plc, an offshoot of NSITF, to manage and administer pension funds of all the employees in the group, afterall TRUSTFUND Pension Plc was established by NSITF way back in 2004 as a government institution to be a major player alongside privately owned PFAs and PFCs after the pension fund industry was revolutionised by the Federal Government via the Pension Reform Act, 2004. Big ups, never knew Abuja Towers was part of NSITF subsidiaries.

@ Broncop and Irom, thank you for your timely updates. We will all get in a couple of days more. God is on our side.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by MSTIA: 11:18am On Feb 23, 2012
Thank U all for ur updates, we will surely get there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.