Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (404095 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by uchman77: 10:35am On Apr 13, 2012
@pupil am only trying to advice not only him but others to always post correctly.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 10:51am On Apr 13, 2012
uchman77: @pupil am only trying to advice not only him but others to always post correctly.
Well, u didn't post correctly too

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by ajdonk: 11:10am On Apr 13, 2012
Today is friday and no show yet. Dis una sources sef no fit just give beta info for once
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 11:16am On Apr 13, 2012
aj donk: Today is friday and no show yet. Dis una sources sef no fit just give beta info for once
Hehehe, u sef get yasef a source nah...
Re: NSITF Interview In August by jafar(m): 11:22am On Apr 13, 2012
Authority01: I benefited alot from your postings, and my only genuine contribution to the house has caused alot ?? if I were you, I would intensify prayer or pressure on my contact. At the end of it all, alot of you would be disappointed at the pay (take home pay). This my final contribution.
Authority01- cud you pls give an idea as to the pay you re referring to.in figures.tks
Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 11:24am On Apr 13, 2012
aj donk: My source said it won't pass next week cos dey don't want it to pass a year after recruitment. He said he over heard his oga in his department talking talking to someone on phone. I pray and hope its true.
ajdonk,no be u post dis one? see pot calling kettle black o
it's so disappointing to realize dat u guys av been feeding us with lies all along.nawa oo cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by gsaks2002: 11:45am On Apr 13, 2012
I think the best way to give urselves peace is to do away with all dis "my source ur source" and be focus with faith on ur prayers!

Pls don't put all ur hopes on nsitf cuz we in d insurance sector already envisage lapses and we have provided alternative policies shld nsitf flops!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by ajdonk: 11:50am On Apr 13, 2012
reinedamse: Issorait!
As una don talk say dis na public forum so anybody get right to yarn anything even if na opaks,me sef get special number*picks up my stainless steel plate and cutleries and starts singing in ayefele's voice*
Gbe mi lo si,ibi giga
Oluwa jowoooooooooo
Wa gbe mi soke
Isale ti sun mi
Ge ge ge ge mi
dats exactly wat I am doing since nothing is 4t coming.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2012
aj donk: dats exactly wat I am doing since nothing is 4t coming.
thank GOD u don accept say na opaks u don dey yarn us since.so u no even get source sef?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by ajdonk: 12:13pm On Apr 13, 2012
reinedamse:
thank GOD u don accept say na opaks u don dey yarn us since.so u no even get source sef?
na u sabi wetin u dey talk.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2012
Im enjoying this forum as there are intellects who will give it to you the way bring it. atimes some of us in the name of having something to say have lied to us but this people easily bring such people out by quoting their past posting,I love that! anybody trying to fool us is only fooling his/herself. if u say they've called u whereas u still dey ur papa house dey soak garri, na u sabi, who be fool?

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jdaught: 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2012
Am seriously surprised that this thread has degenerated into what we have now. If anybody says something either true or false, I believe the best thing is to pick sense out of it & move forward & not 2 start throwing words at each other. Some will be stupefied that by d time d "koko" comes, they might not get 2 know because they've turned it 2 an unserious game whereby some of d serious faces have permanently excused themselves. Pls,lets be wise at this... God bless us!

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Otunba77(m): 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2012
Sooner dan expected, we ll laugh last
Re: NSITF Interview In August by iykay4455(m): 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2012
I have my letter.Let me remind people that this is just the first batch.There are two more batches.Please don't be depressed if u don't get your letter now
Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2012
iykay4455: I have my letter.Let me remind people that this is just the first batch.There are two more batches.Please don't be depressed if u don't get your letter now
hehehehheheheh grin grin grin
i laugh in urhobo. abeg wat are d contents of ur letter biko abi was d letter blank?
did they mail it,post it,text it or courier it to u?
u don"t sound excited enough for someone that just got an employment letter after waiting for almost one year undecided undecided undecided
Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2012
for those of u saying we should leave/ignore those pranksters and liars,no we won't leave/ignore them. angry angry
that's one of the problems of Nigeria.we are always ignoring things while they continue to get worse.
we all have to fix it and it will start with kicking liars and fraudsters out of this thread.#gbam wink grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by iykay4455(m): 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2012
reinedamse:
hehehehheheheh grin grin grin
i laugh in urhobo. abeg wat are d contents of ur letter biko abi was d letter blank?
did they mail it,post it,text it or courier it to u?
u don"t sound excited enough for someone that just got an employment letter after waiting for almost one year undecided undecided undecided

I am not here to convince u.Believe what you like.It will dawn on you soon.Let me repeat that there are two more batches to go
Re: NSITF Interview In August by jafar(m): 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2012
iykay4455: I have my letter.Let me remind people that this is just the first batch.There are two more batches.Please don't be depressed if u don't get your letter now
Really? kindly share some info with us. is it all you expected?just share any info at least you re the first to confirm he has his letter in his hands. congrats too
Re: NSITF Interview In August by maltesers(m): 1:56pm On Apr 13, 2012
Iykay44: Since you have gotten ur letter. could you pls say wot d pay is like per month? Also wot did You apply for?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2012
Im highly dissapointed at the way some unserious elements have turned this forum to kiddies show when its expected to be ment for matured&serious minded adults but its obviously going bad.some of these forumites would be unteachable if employed as they lacked manner& unserious,some are ment to rather be seeking job with "Up National" the "Agberos/touts" they shldnt be found in a formal setting/organisation.
No apology! if u think Im refering to u

2 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by goksman007(m): 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2012
Getting tired of this thread sef. I knw we will all laugh last. The man dat said he gt his letter, pls shed more light on d content, pay etc.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2012
the day/week is finally and officially over, how do we see all these our so-called "sources update" about next week after next week for the past few months? is it that they were just telling you what u want to hear or you guys were just blabbing?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Flexsexybone: 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2012
Being here and watching people tell lies here just to feel important is really bad. Was trying to let you all see these liars for what they really are but you people wanted to believe them. Now were is the hope?, were are the so called sources? Who is deceiving who?, it is good to believe the worst than cling to false hopes. #word#

N/B: most people here saying they have source don't have anybody, they just guess and write quoting their imaginary source. Foolish people.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by sookoo: 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2012
It would be very nice if we act mature and disciplined by not turning this thread into a circus.It beats my imagination what people stand to gain by posting half truths and outright lies!Please,lets be moral about this while we wait for NSITF and stop acting like a bunch of kids.
Thanks
Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2012
OMG...Can somebody tell me if this is the same orderly and peaceful thread started by aworee and couple of other guys way back in August, 2011 or a fraudulent and disorganised chat room for mediocres and personal-interest-seeking individuals? This is rarely out of hand. Whatelse will i believe?.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by steffans(m): 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2012
jst spoke wit a staff of NSITF and he confirmed dat d letters have bin typed..but dey r seriously having in-house problms..as per d recruitment agencies and d board hijacked d process in dat no body inside nsitf knws wats goin on..So as d house was prayerful sometym back we shuld as well keep bin prayerful till d very end...and i dnt want ppl asking me more questions...cuz he said it will be 1500 dat will be absorbed in d first batch...but as of nw dey dont even knw if its dos dat attended d chat will b considered first...jst get close to ur God nw...

NB:dos who r claiming dey got der letters...nawa 4 u oooo...
its Well all! shocked

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2012
fellow hopefuls, I will like us to be careful with some people on this thread as Im looking at it,it may get to a level some criminal elements will start asking unsuspecting hopefuls to bring money to get them linked up with their "sources" to get them also called the way they have been called. Forumites Beware!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by galadee(m): 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2012
In God we Trust

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by iykay4455(m): 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2012
If you are coming to NSITF because of the salary,you will be utterly disappointed.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2012
@all, just got a call from a friend we attended the chat together, she said that a friend of hers who works in NSITF said that letters are being issued.

If u ask my opinion, I believe the letters are out but not out officially and those who claimed to have gotten their letters got it through their sources, that's why they seem hesitant to share with us the contents of the appointment letter.
I believe we will soon be called.
@all, let's keep the faith. We will not lose. Amen
Re: NSITF Interview In August by goksman007(m): 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2012
Bro e be like say u get confirm source, dat officer 2 salary get as e be o. Anyways let's gt d letters first.God help us.
iykay4455: If you are coming to NSITF because of the salary,you will be utterly disappointed.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by aca77: 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2012
timbs001: @all, just got a call from a friend we attended the chat together, she said that a friend of hers who works in NSITF said that letters are being issued.

If u ask my opinion, I believe the letters are out but not out officially and those who claimed to have gotten their letters got it through their sources, that's why they seem hesitant to share with us the contents of the appointment letter.
I believe we will soon be called.
@all, let's keep the faith. We will not lose. Amen

It's all adding up now. I believe something has happened, especially as a lot of people are hinting at the 'disappointing' nature of the salaries. Seems the letters are out for those of you whose legs are longer than the rest of us. May God help us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.