Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (404357 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by almithy(m): 10:45pm On May 04, 2012
@kayi.pls let d house no if actually u wer given ur letter dat monday.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 11:12pm On May 04, 2012
@Kayi,Congratzzzzzz..wich deptthey called u or was it textdat means ders hope 4 us stil waitn 4 front door...Pls update d house on wat comes up on monday..Cheers!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by galadee(m): 6:06am On May 05, 2012
Congratulations Kayi
Re: NSITF Interview In August by galadee(m): 3:07pm On May 06, 2012
7th of May is around the corner, any update about the orientation?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by yeyechris: 3:56pm On May 06, 2012
who has an idea of the salary of a PM?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by steffans(m): 3:56pm On May 06, 2012
those dat have der letters dnt even know d date for d oreintation...whe hope Kayi will give us a gud update wen he gets his letter tmrw...cuz he says he is a front door candidate!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 7:46am On May 07, 2012
Goodmorning forumites, its good that we have discovered how bad how polite has gone. Politicians have taken revitalisation or establishment of Parastatals as their way of getting jobs for their wards/faithfuls. Take a look at past recruitment exercises to CBN, FRSC, NDIC, NNPC, FRC, NECO, Customs, etc shows that jobs are only given through backdoor even after collecting money from poor applicants. Only God can judge these heartless public officers. Dont put ur mind in NSITF, it cld ve gone d way of others!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by galadee(m): 1:51pm On May 07, 2012
jst received d precious call.... Alhamdulillah
Re: NSITF Interview In August by oayombo: 1:58pm On May 07, 2012
galadee: jst received d precious call.... Alhamdulillah
Wow.....congratulations o, we sef dey expect our own soon by God'S GRACE. Meanwhile, shed more light on your above post o.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Clem45(m): 2:01pm On May 07, 2012
galadee: jst received d precious call.... Alhamdulillah
CONGRATULATIONS
Re: NSITF Interview In August by kh2009: 2:38pm On May 07, 2012
@ Galadee Congratulations!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Kayi(m): 3:25pm On May 07, 2012
I've collected the letter.I beleive many will be called.saw lot of letters waiting to be collected.But salary as it is on the letter not encouraging.Heard sometime back saying this is the old one.Pls. shed more light on the salary review.Good luck for all.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by soamsii55: 3:48pm On May 07, 2012
Kayi: I've collected the letter.I beleive many will be called.saw lot of letters waiting to be collected.But salary as it is on the letter not encouraging.Heard sometime back saying this is the old one.Pls. shed more light on the salary review.Good luck for all.
I join every others waiting be called congratulate you bro, I love u all. We shall all be called by the power that is in the blood of Jesus christ. Amen and Amen IJN!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 3:50pm On May 07, 2012
Congratulations...galadee. Hope this is going round?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 4:34pm On May 07, 2012
Nice developments, i pray the call goes round asap...my friend has almost lost his mind.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by galadee(m): 4:38pm On May 07, 2012
[quote
author=oayombo] Wow.....congratulations o, we sef dey expect our own
soon by God'S GRACE. Meanwhile, shed more light on your above post
o.[/quote] jst bn called 2 Abj 2 collect my apptmnt letter, i bliv n pray dt every one wil collect his by d end of d wk, Insha Allah... NOTE i'm coming thru d front door
Re: NSITF Interview In August by write247ng(m): 6:22pm On May 07, 2012
hello guys
those that said that they have received thier appointment from the front door should be sincere and give info as it unfolds itself.
even though every one is waiting to get it and be called but is this the proper way of handling a recruitment that involves the 36 states of the federation where if ur name is there
if you are in sokoto ,you still need to travel to Abuja just for picking ur appointment when other organizations like ndic and othets posted the appointment letter to the new employee address and info the new employee the new date of orientation and come with thier acceptance letter.
God will help all his children and all front door people in jesus name amen
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 6:40pm On May 07, 2012
I don't think anyone can answer those questions but am sure that anyone called wouldn't mind going over to abuja....it's been a long time waiting, abi no be so?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jenic: 6:45pm On May 07, 2012
Please Kayi and Galadee was the call for u guys to go to abuja to collect ur employment letters official? I mean dId u receive any call from Hr or a designated staff of nsitf? Or was it through an insider who helped u to get the information and facilitated the collection as a front door candidate? m
Re: NSITF Interview In August by aca77: 7:17pm On May 07, 2012
Jenic: Please Kayi and Galadee was the call for u guys to go to abuja to collect ur employment letters official? I mean dId u receive any call from Hr or a designated staff of nsitf? Or was it through an insider who helped u to get the information and facilitated the collection as a front door candidate? m

Very Good Question. I hope and pray these people know what 'front door' candidate REALLY means.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by steffans(m): 8:05pm On May 07, 2012
why are d calls slow?
someeone asked a sensitive question.."is it an insider dat called u or a frnd from d inside??"
i actually wonder why dey are hoarding d most of d letters there.. angry shocked
Well till we hear our own call sha...meanwyl wats d no. calling u people
any body called dat applied for Human REsource?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 8:31pm On May 07, 2012
its true front door has been opened..tryn to get someone to check 4 my name..GoodLuck all..d struggle aint over..
Galdee and kai..congratz pls share more abut d dishearting salary u saw..was it 4 officer cadre or for managemt cadre..thanks and expecting ur replies...
cheers and gudluck ppl..
Peace!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by yeyechris: 8:53pm On May 07, 2012
Kayi, please how long did it take you to collect the letter when you got to nsitf? Will be collecting mine tomorrow
Re: NSITF Interview In August by kuma007(m): 9:52pm On May 07, 2012
I dont think the front door strictly speaking has been opened.Calling successful applicants does not conform with standard practice esp for a nationwide recruitment of this magnitude. how many people will they call? if at all they want to call, it will not be in ineplicable piecemeal as the calls will be made as a whole maybe on selected days. this is just an opinion. no attacks pls

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by write247ng(m): 10:07pm On May 07, 2012
my brother kuma007 thank you for saying the true the way it should be.
people forget that this is a nationwide recruitment and not recruitment for abuja residents.
someone that had someone inside following things up for him and notify him when he knew it was ready is not the same as a genuine release of appointment letters to successful applicants in any recruitment not to talk of govt.
I believe the nsitf is now under pressure to bring the merit list out
I strongly believe god will intervene for his children .Amen
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 3:16am On May 08, 2012
God will do it at His own time, I also aPplied but ve nt receive anythg, but I saw my friend letter. It is well. Keep Prayin, is nt ova.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 6:18am On May 08, 2012
They have started contacting people, whatever anyone thinks should be done doesn't matter at this time. Bottom line, people are getting called up.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 7:30am On May 08, 2012
puplin: They have started contacting people, whatever anyone thinks should be done doesn't matter at this time. Bottom line, people are getting called up.

In an ideal situation calls should not be made, texts are better. What happen when the receipient is out of coverage area or network flunctuations, drop calls etc as obtainable in Nigeria case?
Execpt for miracle, I seems not to believe this process any longer
Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 7:34am On May 08, 2012
yeyechris: Kayi, please how long did it take you to collect the letter when you got to nsitf? Will be collecting mine tomorrow

@yeyechris; how were you notified, call or text?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 8:22am On May 08, 2012
caldan:

In an ideal situation calls should not be made, texts are better. What happen when the receipient is out of coverage area or network flunctuations, drop calls etc as obtainable in Nigeria case?
Execpt for miracle, I seems not to believe this process any longer
I'm sure by the time you get a call, you will believe then. If in doubt, check galadee's last post before the one announcing his call. I'm sure you didn't put just one mobile number on your docs, it's not possible for all the networks to be messing up at the same time. Why don't u just relax and stop worrying yourself about what better way nsitf would have taken to notify successful applicants. If the job is yours, you'll be called.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Kayi(m): 8:37am On May 08, 2012
Collecting the letter, writing and submitting acceptance did not take me an hour.The call from an official whose name is Peter.I didn't know b4. I can post the mobile number that made the call, u may contact and find out from him.I'm an examplary front door candidate.Just applied on line and attended the chat in Lagos.Nothing more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.