Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (403803 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by adejonpeanthony: 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2012
I pray the protest wil yield positive results IJN, AMEN. Wishing all protesters the best of the struggle. NO RETREAT, NO SURRENDER. ALUTA CONTINUA, VICTORIA ASCERTA.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by write247ng(m): 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2012
believe guys in abuja are out for the peaceful protest at the hq.
Let us draw their attention to this injustice and those in Abuja can meet the HR GM and submit their grievances with decorum and see their reactions and action and not protest.

Those that have connection with the media, should send their report on the media and even if not much is done , let the whole world know about it and they could be afraid as the nsitf mgt and board could be drawn to the media report and they act be bringing out our names in their so called 2 and 3 lists.
Let us not allow them to take us for a ride like that because people paid money , travel from one part of Nigeria to write the test in the five centres , traveled to lagos and Abuja for the chat with time and money gone and they just want to keep out aside like that .

Then the media reports for those with connection in the media should go on.
If Nafdac that has been functioning well did the right thing , why not nsitf because even the nafdac thing could have been at least 70% merit and 30% connection. which is reasonable for nigeria Nigeria is but they just sat down in Abuja and gave appointment letters to their cronies leaving people that merited it out .
Re: NSITF Interview In August by rasalam(m): 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2012
hi guys,
can anyone in the house give us an update? we re patiently waiting to hear from those that have vital info.broncorp and the rest, update on this.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by galadee(m): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2012
any news from occupy NSITF?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Ibusho: 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2012
@rasalam, what info do u need again from all the post on this thread, please let us use the media and the protest to claim our right.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2012
Who tell una say anybori dey occupy anywia....i am laffin
Re: NSITF Interview In August by galadee(m): 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2012
Mr Rector say something
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2012
na wa! More barks than bites!.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by MrRector(m): 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2012
For ur info. there was nothing like protest @abj today. Their office is as busy as a bank cos the security registered 98 visitors today. {by now u should know whom my source is}.
Meanwhile there z a new fruit that will ripe on thursday till then..., -no long tin -
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uchman77: 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2012
pls did abj faithful protested today .?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by soamsii55: 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2012
Update please
Re: NSITF Interview In August by soamsii55: 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2012
Mr Rector: For ur info. there was nothing like protest @abj today. Their office is as busy as a bank cos the security registered 98 visitors today. {by now u should know whom my source is}.
Meanwhile there z a new fruit that will ripe on thursday till then..., -no long tin -
Pls, kindly give to us a God given update wit full optimism nw @ Mr. Rector.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by treyholmes: 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2012
THIS IS THE CONTENTS OF THE OFFER LETTER.

OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT

I AM DIRECTED TO REFER TO YOUR RECENT APPLICATION FOR A POSITION IN THE FUND AND THE SUBSEQUENT INTERVIEW AND HAVE THE PLEASURE TO INFORM YOU
THAT YOU HAVE BEEN OFFERED APPOINTMENT AS ASSISTANT MANAGER. THE SALARY AND ALLOWANCES APPLICABLE TO THIS POST TFSS 2- N973,088.32. THE BREAKDOWN PER ANNUM IS AS FOLLOWS:
I. BASIC SALARY - N 473,568.22
II. HOUSING ALLOWANCE - 198,861.61
III. TRANSPORT ALLOWANCE - 183,268.25
IV. UTILITY ALLOWANCE- 39,827.35
V. LUNCH- 77,562.89
VI. ANNUAL LEAVE ALLOWANCE- 20% BASIC SALARY.
VII. ANNUAL LEAVE- 30 WORKING DAYS
VIII. END OF YEAR BONUS- ONE MONTH BASIC SALARY AS MAY BE APPROVED.

2. YOUR APPOINTMENT IS WITH EFFECT FROM THE DATE OF YOUR RESUMPTION OF DUTY. YOU ARE TO REPORT FOR DUTY AT THE NIGERIA SOCIAL INSURANCE FUND HEAD OFFICE, ABUJA NOT LATER THAN 30 DAYS FROM 10TH APRIL 2012.
3. YOU ARE EXPECTED TO PRESENT YOUR ORIGINAL CERTICATES FOR DOCUMENTATION ON ASSUMPTION OF DUTY.
4. THIS APPOINTMENT IS SUBJECT TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS LAID DOWN IN THE STAFF REGULATIONS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE OF THE NIGERIA SOCIAL INSURANCE TRUST FUND.
5. YOU SHOULD ALSO NOTE THAT REQUEST FOR TRANSFER OF PREVIOUS SERVICE(S) WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
6. IF THIS OFFER IS ACCEPTABLE TO YOU.PLEASE INDICATE IN WRITING WITHIN 14 DAYS OF RECEIPT OF THIS LETTER.
7. PLEASE ACCEPT OUR CONGRATULATION
Re: NSITF Interview In August by treyholmes: 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2012
THIS IS THE CONTENTS OF THE OFFER LETTER.

OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT

I AM DIRECTED TO REFER TO YOUR RECENT APPLICATION FOR A POSITION IN THE FUND AND THE SUBSEQUENT INTERVIEW AND HAVE THE PLEASURE TO INFORM YOU
THAT YOU HAVE BEEN OFFERED APPOINTMENT AS ASSISTANT MANAGER. THE SALARY AND ALLOWANCES APPLICABLE TO THIS POST TFSS 2- N973,088.32. THE BREAKDOWN PER ANNUM IS AS FOLLOWS:
V. LUNCH- 77,562.89

2. YOUR APPOINTMENT IS WITH EFFECT FROM THE DATE OF YOUR RESUMPTION OF DUTY. YOU ARE TO REPORT FOR DUTY AT THE NIGERIA SOCIAL INSURANCE FUND HEAD OFFICE, ABUJA NOT LATER THAN 30 DAYS FROM 10TH APRIL 2012.
3. YOU ARE EXPECTED TO PRESENT YOUR ORIGINAL CERTICATES FOR DOCUMENTATION ON ASSUMPTION OF DUTY.
4. THIS APPOINTMENT IS SUBJECT TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS LAID DOWN IN THE STAFF REGULATIONS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE OF THE NIGERIA SOCIAL INSURANCE TRUST FUND.
5. YOU SHOULD ALSO NOTE THAT REQUEST FOR TRANSFER OF PREVIOUS SERVICE(S) WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
6. IF THIS OFFER IS ACCEPTABLE TO YOU.PLEASE INDICATE IN WRITING WITHIN 14 DAYS OF RECEIPT OF THIS LETTER.

2 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by soamsii55: 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2012
trey holmes: THIS IS THE CONTENTS OF THE OFFER LETTER.

OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT

V. LUNCH- 77,562.89
A big thank you sir...can you stil update us ova d development !

Re: NSITF Interview In August by soamsii55: 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2012

OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT

V. LUNCH- 77,562.89

Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2012
@ trey holmes which level be dis TFSS 2?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by soamsii55: 12:31am On Apr 24, 2012

OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT

V. LUNCH- 77,562.89

Re: NSITF Interview In August by assalambj: 6:18am On Apr 24, 2012
[quote author=trey holmes]THIS IS THE CONTENTS OF THE OFFER LETTER.

OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT

V. LUNCH- 77,562.89

Pls wat Grade level is Assistant Manager? Thanks
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Otunba77(m): 6:27am On Apr 24, 2012
The pay is small oooo compare to what we ve been hearing but I think d job will give someone rest of mind,
Pls do anybody have any info about Manager Treasury?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by iykay4455(m): 7:23am On Apr 24, 2012
Otunba77: The pay is small oooo compare to what we ve been hearing but I think d job will give someone rest of mind,
Pls do anybody have any info about Manager Treasury?

The pay is the old salary structure.They have a new one which is far bigger than what they wrote on the letter
Re: NSITF Interview In August by jafar(m): 8:32am On Apr 24, 2012
iykay4455:

The pay is the old salary structure.They have a new one which is far bigger than what they wrote on the letter
But if they have a new one why did they quote this in the letter?this is an official document.so how are the new staff to know what the new salary is?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Otunba77(m): 8:33am On Apr 24, 2012
But why re they now writing d old salary, one need to weigh it o,@Lykkay4455, kindly inbox ♍‎​ξ ur no to warlex095@yahoo.com so dat I can call u & talk better
Cheers
Re: NSITF Interview In August by soamsii55: 8:33am On Apr 24, 2012
When are we going to collect our own letter(back door applicants)?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by soamsii55: 8:35am On Apr 24, 2012
Otunba77: But why re they now writing d old salary, one need to weigh it o,@Lykkay4455, kindly inbox ♍‎​ξ ur no to warlex095@yahoo.com so dat I can call u & talk better
Cheers
Me too I nd ur number...soamsii55@gmail.com
Re: NSITF Interview In August by treyholmes: 10:40am On Apr 24, 2012
@iykay4455: which one is the old salary structure? pls stop speculating and focus on reality. this is what is on the appointment letter which is gross of tax. by the time tax is deducted, u would be getting at least 700k which is nothing to write home about. the post applied for is Assistant manager HSE. I'm the only person that have reveal the contents of the appointment letter. there was no indication of orientation being organized at a latter date.
if any other person have recieved his letter kindly furnish the details as i did in this forum so we can get a clearer picture of what we have been dreaming about?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 11:07am On Apr 24, 2012
@all, relax. A friend of mine that we attended the chat just got her letter today through the help of someone working at NSITF. She also said that The ministers and senators instrumental in bringing about the passing of ECA 2010 and in making sure that the funds are released to NSITF are the ones whose candidates are now favoured. NSITF is simply paying back a Debt. Her source also quoted the MD as saying that once they are through with the the special candidates, the list will be released. In case you know somebody that can help u get ur letter out, don't hesitate to do so. We will smile at last. (Even though the pay is not encouraging for now though). All is well.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by galadee(m): 11:10am On Apr 24, 2012
trey holmes: @iykay4455: which one is the old salary structure? pls stop speculating and focus on reality. this is what is on the appointment letter which is gross of tax. by the time tax is deducted, u would be getting at least 700k which is nothing to write home about. the post applied for is Assistant manager HSE. I'm the only person that have reveal the contents of the appointment letter. there was no indication of orientation being organized at a latter date.
if any other person have recieved his letter kindly furnish the details as i did in this forum so we can get a clearer picture of what we have been dreaming about?
Thank U my Dear
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Broncop(m): 11:13am On Apr 24, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
trey holmes: @iykay4455: which one is the old salary structure? pls stop speculating and focus on reality. this is what is on the appointment letter which is gross of tax. by the time tax is deducted, u would be getting at least 700k which is nothing to write home about. the post applied for is Assistant manager HSE. I'm the only person that have reveal the contents of the appointment letter. there was no indication of orientation being organized at a latter date.
You have said it all as it is, there is no other letter aside from this, so you better accept it (i.e the salary)
or leave it. Those that collected their letter were asked to write their names on a register and text
messages will be sent to them on the next line of action, after submitting their acceptance letter.
God bless us all.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by treyholmes: 11:51am On Apr 24, 2012
@ broncop. i'll better stick with my current job which pays far higher than NSITF than move to a financial wilderness in the name of NSITF
Re: NSITF Interview In August by iykay4455(m): 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2012
[quote author=trey holmes]@iykay4455: which one is the old salary structure? pls stop speculating and focus on reality. this is what is on the appointment letter which is gross of tax. by the time tax is deducted, u would be getting at least 700k which is nothing to write home about. the post applied for is Assistant manager HSE. I'm the only person that have reveal the contents of the appointment letter. there was no indication of orientation being organized at a latter date.
if any other person have recieved his letter kindly furnish the details as i did in this forum so we can get a clearer picture of what we have been dreaming about?[/quote
Re: NSITF Interview In August by iykay4455(m): 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2012

Okay.Whatever you say

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.