Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (404214 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by godys(m): 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2012
What about entry level salary?Pls tell us d amount.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by jafar(m): 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2012
godys: What about entry level salary?Pls tell us d amount.
If Asst Manager is 700k afta tax,imagine how much entry level will be
Na wa
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2012
entry level should be minimum wage. 18k. For those that called the md and head hr any update?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Clem45(m): 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2012
lilodez: entry level should be minimum wage. 18k. For those that called the md and head hr any update?
18k is 4 LEVEL 1 not 4 entry level wh is LEVEL 8. I want 2 say dat most of d benefits dat goes wt dis package will not be stated dis is not a private sector job.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Danto: 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2012
@elanic,lilodez,iykay,mr rector and others who have collected dere offer letters.i say congratulation 2 u all.i pray our own shall surely come IJN amen.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2012
timbs001: @all, relax. A friend of mine that we attended the chat just got her letter today through the help of someone working at NSITF. She also said that The ministers and senators instrumental in bringing about the passing of ECA 2010 and in making sure that the funds are released to NSITF are the ones whose candidates are now favoured. NSITF is simply paying back a Debt. Her source also quoted the MD as saying that once they are through with the the special candidates, the list will be released. In case you know somebody that can help u get ur letter out, don't hesitate to do so. We will smile at last. (Even though the pay is not encouraging for now though). All is well.

Was she amongst d sentors list??
Are OUR letters ready and dey r jst bin kept...4 d rainy day b4 dey realse dem??
Cuz I really dnt see d reason why letters will be typed and kept 4 a savior in NSITF to get it out....#Jst tinking#
Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 7:57pm On Apr 24, 2012
@jybz, she's not amongst the senator's list, she was fortunate to get someone to help her.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2012
timbs001: @jybz, she's not among the senator's list, she was lucky to get someone to help her.

Well dat means ders Hope?
Sooo dat means dos of us wey no get ppl 4 der to bring out our letters...we go jst dey wait be dat??
Its well ooo....
Cheers My guy!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Oboy1: 10:05am On Apr 25, 2012
@ all, had that it is only dos that will b in d Abuja's office that are being given AP letter, if u have not received ur letter u are definately going to be posted to any of the states and apart from Lagos i dont think any state is ready for now. so the wait still continues.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Clem45(m): 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2012
O boy: @ all, had that it is only dos that will b in d Abuja's office that are being given AP letter, if u have not received ur letter u are definately going to be posted to any of the states and apart from Lagos i dont think any state is ready for now. so the wait still continues.
rRight from the onset it was clearly stated by d MD dat ECA is going to take-off in Abuja and Lagos as operational base for a start. Lagos alone hv up to 4 branches nd Abuja may not be having only one.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2012
all is well, my guy that applied 4 ASst. Mag got his letter tru his source.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by sookoo: 5:14pm On Apr 25, 2012
Through the love of God our saviour
All will be well!!!!!

For all those who still believe God for the NSITF job,say Yeah!
Yeah!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by soamsii55: 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2012
sookoo: Through the love of God our saviour
All will be well!!!!!

Yeah!
Amen n to you all!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by soamsii55: 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2012
sookoo: Through the love of God our saviour
All will be well!!!!!

Yeah!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by azpekuliar: 11:07am On Apr 26, 2012
Clem45:
18k is 4 LEVEL 1 not 4 entry level wh is LEVEL 8. I want 2 say dat most of d benefits dat goes wt dis package will not be stated dis is not a private sector job.

Oga? What other benefits do you want that can't be listed in the employment letter. I know the way your mind is already working, that they'll probably be lots of ways to cut corners and make a lot of money on the job, and this should justify the low pay. What a shame! And you haven't even been offered the job yet. cry cry cry
Re: NSITF Interview In August by soamsii55: 11:37am On Apr 26, 2012
azpekuliar:

Oga? What other benefits do you want that can't be listed in the employment letter. I know the way your mind is already working, that they'll probably be lots of ways to cut corners and make a lot of money on the job, and this should justify the low pay. What a shame! And you haven't even been offered the job yet. cry cry cry
Please talk to am well! Be wise even if you finally v d job.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by adejonpeanthony: 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2012
Dear forumites, pls lets not be abusive nor criticise one anoda on this forum, so dt there would not be divisn in d house. Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion. Even when you are employed, you need to be tolerant with your colleagues. UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL. I am very hopeful that we shall all smile at the end. HE WHO LAUGHS LAST, LAUGHS BEST.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uchman77: 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2012
pls my good people somebody should help me wit the mds no,the one that one hon sent was not going
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2012
uchman77: goodnews , our letters are ready arrangment ve been made on the hotel to be used plus d orientation.messages to be sent, salary reviewed since 2010 to be effected.officer 2 to earn 200k plus other benefits.Lord unto ur hand we commit our hope.do not allow this golden chance to pass us by, Lord of hope make name 4 urself. any moment 4rm now the messages wil start coming in. pls as we celebrate easther. lets not foget d reason for celeb.cheer up 4 d Lord is ur strength.pray pray and pray 4 de storm is over
To think u had a very credible source
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Clem45(m): 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2012
azpekuliar:

Why do u judge nd condemn me my broda dat u are even telling me d intent of my heart without even knowing d person u are referring to.Pls its not true what u posted, l don't want 2 say much but l know somebody already working there.GOD BLESS U
Re: NSITF Interview In August by galadee(m): 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2012
Mr Rector: For ur info. there was nothing like protest @abj today. Their office is as busy as a bank cos the security registered 98 visitors today. {by now u should know whom my source is}. Meanwhile there z a new fruit that will ripe on thursday till then..., -no long tin -
i am still waiting for that fruit to ripe....anyway who is gonna pluck it for us?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2012
anywher they carry u go,just obey cos dos one wit senotor don occupy abuja office......among u ll go sokoto, maduguiri.....................
Re: NSITF Interview In August by jafar(m): 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2012
Clem45:
Why do u judge nd condemn me my broda dat u are even telling me d intent of my heart without even knowing d person u are referring to.Pls its not true what u posted, l don't want 2 say much but l know somebody already working there.GOD BLESS U
I Agree that you were quick to judge this man.
Everybody at the moment is frustrated but pls take it easy how you react to pple
God help us all
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uchman77: 6:24pm On Apr 26, 2012
@ pupil , man proposes God disposes, the only person who has the final say is God. I dont think that people who had contributed ealier in this forum made mistake, anyway now is not the right time 4 all these. a word is enough 4 the wise.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by galadee(m): 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2012
I think most of the forumites collected their letter, that's why the house is calm, updates are not forthcoming anymore. Best of luck to those that collect
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 7:13am On Apr 27, 2012
uchman77: @ pupil , man proposes God disposes, the only person who has the final say is God. I dont think that people who had contributed ealier in this forum made mistake, anyway now is not the right time 4 all these. a word is enough 4 the wise.
Its puplin, not pupil. I don't understand why u had to end that with 'a word is enough for the wise'...sounds out of place. Nway, y'all should start declaring who your 'sources' where o cuz apparently they F C K D up.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by jayjaybazz: 7:55am On Apr 27, 2012
whatever! for me i want to thank GOD for aworee for setting this whole thread up. may you be blessed. had it not been for this thread how would we even know that NSITF has considered our applications and even offerd some employment. my take is that all of us that came to lagos or went to abuja for the interview wil get the job at the end of the day. i just pity those that cme to this thread to discourage others. some even went as far as making other members of this forum to cease to comment. now we know who has the true information. i still thank God for this forum.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by soamsii55: 8:17am On Apr 27, 2012
jayjaybazz: whatever! for me i want to thank GOD for aworee for setting this whole thread up. may you be blessed. had it not been for this thread how would we even know that NSITF has considered our applications and even offerd some employment. my take is that all of us that came to lagos or went to abuja for the interview wil get the job at the end of the day. i just pity those that cme to this thread to discourage others. some even went as far as making other members of this forum to cease to comment. now we know who has the true information. i still thank God for this forum.
God blesses you bro n God blesses u all. Victory is ours IJN.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by adejonpeanthony: 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2012
With God on our side, I still hold on to my faith that GOD WILL FAVOUR US IJN,AMEN.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Clem45(m): 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2012
adejonpeanthony: With God on our side, I still hold on to my faith that GOD WILL FAVOUR US IJN,AMEN.
l totally agree with u my broda;intead of the mistake of omitting our name, oh lord! Let there be delay for dis error must be reversed.IJN

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2012
at least the wait is universal to all. Those who have collected letters are waiting to be called for documentation while others are waiting for letters. Lord strengthen your true children .

2 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by adejonpeanthony: 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2012
lilodez: at least the wait is universal to all. Those who have collected letters are waiting to be called for documentation while others are waiting for letters. Lord strengthen your true children .

AMEN IJN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.